[FIN] Long Lost Friend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 pm
Citrine sighed and put her hands up in defeat. "Alright, alright. You twisted my arm." She laughed. "I'd love to come and visit you then. Girl night!" Citrine was actually happy. A sleepover! Sort of. "Yeah, Applejack is a good girl. she loves to dress up too. It's cute. I think you'll love her." Her hand idly touched one of the balls attached to her belt. "As for Taboo... I... I'm not really sure what to think about him yet. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with him and he kind of really freaks me out. Ghost and all..." They moved up in line. They were next. "I bet you've made lots of new friends though."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm
Both Rosie and Kiss beamed at the show of defeat from the other trainer, Rosie clapping her hands a couple of times and nodded "Its a plan then~"
Reaching to her hip where she had her Pokegear sitting, Rosie pulled it off, still listening to Citrine, glancing up every now and then as she sent a text to both Luke, and her cousin Rodney who lived with them that she was going to be bringing home an old friend for the night.

"I already think I love her. Do you think she would like to meet my Rapidash Pastin? and I've got another one at home who would adore meeting her."

The comment about the Spiritomb, clearly named Taboo caused Rosie to arch her eyebrows lightly. "Hm... I mean... I know I've heard they're really hard to deal with and they can be sometimes dangerous. If you're nervous about him, I can help you try and train him a little till you two become more comfortable with one another... though I'll be honest I don't really have experience training Ghost types."
Something seemed to occur to Rosie as the girl suddenly perked up "OH! but I do know a women who's really good with Pokemon, maybe she will have some advice for you!" Rosie Offered.

An excited nod met Citrine's last question "We've made lots of new friends, we've lost some friends too along the way, I am very grateful for all of them, I don't think I would be able to handle everything that's been happening over here with Team Rocket if it wasn't for them."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:27 pm
Citrine laughed at her defeat, and how happy it made Rosie and Kiss. "Applejack will love to meet everyone. But she's kind of a princess sometimes. So..." She waved vaguely. She was a good pokemon, but she was also quite silly to deal with. "But she is really friendly. She even likes likes all the ghosts. I seem to be collecting ghosts. I don't get it. I have 3." She shrugged. "I don't really have experience with them either. Nornsteen not withstanding. I can't seem to rein in Marion... I probably won't be letting her out at your house. Not unless you uh... don't mind a very..." She was trying to chose her words carefully. "...intimately friendly groping." She perked up at Rosie's mention of someone good with pokemon. "You know, I think at this point, I'd be willing to take all the help I can get. I want to be a good trainer, I really do! I just don't... want to do anything wrong." She ran her hand over Nornsteen's head. Hearing that Rosie had also lost friends frightened her. She didn't really want to pry, because what if it was really bad? If Team rocket was involved, it could mean anything! Stolen or kidnapped, murdered!

Citrine bent down and picked up the ghost and gave her a hug as they stepped up to the counter to order. "one scoop chocolate, and one scoop vanilla, both in cups please." She said softly to the person behind the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:02 pm
Blue eyes widened a little as Citrine proceeded to explain just what kind of problems she was having with Marion. "Ohhh I see... maybe not" Rosie agreed with an awkward smile. "I'll be sure to put you into contact with my friend. She's usually loves out in Sagestone. She's kind of eccentric, but you can tell she really cares about Pokemon. Plus she's been at this for a long time, I'm sure she can help."

"I think that making mistakes is a good way to learn." Rosie said in comfort to Citrine's words. "I make a lot of mistakes still, I just always hope I can learn something useful from them so that next time I will make better decisions, or react better. you know?"

Citrine was given her ice cream, and prompted to pay, At this Rosie stepped forward "Add on two strawberry to that please, and I'll pay for them." She told the clerk, who did so cheerfully.
The girls were given the ice cream for them and their pokemon. and Rosie took the lead to take Citrine over to an open sitting area. "How about you? Have you made any friends back home? Or get to see any old ones?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 pm
Citrine stared at Rosie and tried to object to her paying, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. "Rosieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're going to spoil me." She whined as they walked away and sat down. Not that she minded being spoiled a little. "I'll just pretend this is my birthday present. So you can't spoil me again today, ok? Good." She tried putting her foot down on that subject.

"You make mistakes? But you're such a good trainer. You always seem so... collected." Not that she'd ever seen Rosie fight though. "But I guess it's sort of human to make mistakes."

"Gar?" Nornsteen made grabby hands at the icecream. Citrine handed off the vanilla.

"Then again, I suppose Pokemon make mistakes too. Would you say that being a good trainer isn't about not making mistakes at all, but learning and not repeating those mistakes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 pm
"Exactly! It was your birthday~ So Today I GET to spoil you." She said with a bright laugh. "Plus I haven't seen you in so long, I've got a lot of catching up to do."

Rosie took a seat, her eyes widening as she looked back to Citrine at her praise, blushing a little before dipping her head back down, shaking her head. "I make a lot of mistakes. But its so sweet that you think so highly of me." She added with a warm look "I've got a lot of problems that I've been trying to work through, I get scared really easy and freeze up, and its gotten a lot of people hurt, its gotten Luke hurt. So I want to learn how to be better at that"
She stuck the spoon with icecream on it into her mouth and smiled with a firm nod.
"I think that's exactly right. Learning from experiences is so important, if you don't make mistakes, or fail how will you learn?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:28 pm
Rosie froze up? Citrine sat there quietly for a few moments, poking at her icecream as she thought about that. Maybe Rosie wasn't as experienced in pokemon battles as she thought. Citrine always figured because Rosie was older, she was more experienced at it. Of course, she realized how unfair and unrealistic that would be. She didn't expect Rosie to be perfect, but maybe deep down she'd always hoped Rosie was?

"Like riding a bike. You gotta fall down a few times before you get it right I guess." She licked her spoon and then tapped it against her lip while she thought some more.

"Hey, so when was this trainer place built? I don't remember it from when I was here last. I was excited and confused to hear about it!" She changed the subject. "It seems like a great place... kind of like the trainer schools you hear about sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:51 pm
Rosie stared into her ice cream for a few seconds, admitting that to anyone was hard, and it embarrassed her. there was always that lingering worry that this wasn't something that she would be able to surpass, and if it wasn't for the encouragement she got nearly constantly from Luke, she was certain that she wouldn't, Though that did little to help her, even if Luke's encouragement was enough to at least keep trying.

Glancing back up, pulling the spoon out of her mouth. "The Trainer's Center? Hmmm... Well It was first announced when The League finally made the decision that Kodo was going to need more help. I think when Team Rocket attacked the convention was when The League made up their mind. Its nice, it gives trainers here a safe place to train, and since then the number of attacks by Rocket on training teams has gone down... It still happens, but less."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:03 am
Citrine just smiled at Rosie until the other spoke up again. "OH! I heard about that." She frowned a little. Team rocket was such a nuisance. "I wish they would just go away." She sighed. "Team Rocket that is. But I like that this is a place for trainers. It's good for us, and probably good for Kodo, to have a safe place to train." she nodded in approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 am
'Me too!" Rosie burst out with a renewed smile "I think we're working on it though! You knooow~ we did find their base once? And we caught a lot of them! It felt like the first real progress we've made! I'm sure we'll keep making more." Rosie bounced a little excitedly.

"Its been bringing in trainers from all over, very skilled ones too. I'm very thankful we have a chance to train with them. Oh~ and did you also know that we have a special ops office here in Kodo now too? They're really cool"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:28 am
Citrine dropped her spoon when Rosie said that. "REALLY?!" Whoops volume control. "Really? For real? That... is... so... AWESOME!" She squealed and squirmed in her chair. "I bet that was exciting and sooooooooooooo terrifying!" She couldn't even imagine facing people like them! They were the badguys! they were mean and stole from trainers, and hurt people... and even killed people! They're the worst kind of people!

"Special ops?" she cant her head to the side like a puppy, staring at Rosie. "Like ... ninja trainers? All undercover and stuff?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:34 am
Delighted by the other trainer's enthusiasm Rosie bounced a little where she sat "I was glad that it went well, but yeah, it was really scary, and it was a real wake up call too."
She admitted with a more sheepish smile. though the memory of that day was not a good one.

Ninja trainer. That sounded so great, though the image of them dressed as Ninja's couldn't help but bring an amused laugh to Rosie's lips
"That would be cool, but not quite. They're a special branch, and here in Kodo they're trained to help respond to the Team Rocket thread. Its the League's way of giving us more of a fighting chance. Luke's an Officer with them."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am
"Drat. Well, you know, it worked for Koga and his daughter, Jenine." She shrugged. Dressing up like a ninja would be cool, but this sort of seemed a little more serious. "A special branch... of trainers? Do you think the pokemon league is going to start setting up gyms here? To have more of a presence and maybe try and stop Team Rocket for good?" She was really curious. Of course, she wasn't sure that you could stop Team Rocket for good. They were like roaches and always crawled back. Ick.

"Luke's an officer?" Citrine wanted to tease Rosie about marrying a cop or liking a man in uniform or something, but her witty puns just wouldn't come out right. "Are you part of them too?" she asked instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 am
"Yeah it did, I hear trainers talk about rumors about more ninja trainer then them, I'm always curious how they train differently."
"And yes, they're all trainers, you have to have a League license in order to join the Special ops. Unforgettably for now I think that's the best the League can do, Our island won't ever qualify for a Gym Challenge, we aren't big enough, and we don't have enough cities or population." It was a sad truth that the League had admitted "But that's why we're the only place with Trainer's Centers~"

"Yup~ He has been for most of the year now." The next question drew a pause before she answered "I'm a Volunteer there, when they need more trainers they call us in sometimes, but I'm not working for them. Someday I hope to."
Rosie leaned forward "Are you planning on picking up training more seriously now that you're back out here? What are your plans?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 am
Well, she supposed it was good there wasn't some sort of silly uniform for the trainer's. Otherwise they might end up being another costumed sideshow like team rocket or... she had heard about team galactic, but they sounded like something out of an old 50's tv show about space. Yeah. No need to get silly costumes.

"A league license? How would I go about doing that?" She was sad to hear that Kodo wouldn't ever qualify for their own gym challenges. She had wanted to try one some day! Maybe she could go to Hoenn or... OH! She always wanted to see snow! Maybe she'd go to Sinnoh! Wait that was getting off track. "Well... I've always wanted to take on the gym challenge somewhere. Training is a good start." What did she really want to do? "I guess I always figured I'd end up taking over mom's daycare when I got older. But... Don't you think it'd be cool to become a gymleader? I think... I think that's maybe sort of my dream. At least, right now I think it is. So I... I do want to become a better trainer. So I guess I have to work hard." she sat up straight and lifted her fists up in a determined pose. "Yes! That's it! I'm going to train hard and become a good trainer!" Maybe she'd even look into this special trainer thing with Rosie. She might grow stronger this way.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff