Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm
When she answered his question, she certainly answered it. He listened patiently while she explained, nodding at various points to show agreement or acknowledgement. It was obvious she felt at least a little guilty for leaving for so long, but he couldn't fault her for that. "I've been looking into Team Rocket, and it sounds like they have been a serious problem over the years," he said with a more serious face than he'd had this whole time. The villainous organization was no laughing matter, that much was painfully obvious.

"But," he began, the serious expression clearing and giving way to a smile again, "it's okay to be afraid. If your family needed you, you made the right choice in going back home. You were brave to come back to Kodo even though you were scared - it means you have courage. You have courage and determination," he noted, offering her a more encouraging smile, "I think you're a very good trainer."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:48 pm
"Looking into them?" she questioned, still composing herself a little. "Like researching them? Or maybe you're secretly a cop?" She whispered the question. It made sense to her! What if he was undercover? OH NO! What if she was blowing this for him?

But before she had a chance to panic, Ion smiled at her, so she smiled back. "I don't really feel like that great of a trainer sometimes." She touched one of the pokeballs on her belt. "But I'm going to try and be even better." She cheered up again. "Thanks. I'm sorry I sort of... You know... Rambled a little there." She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Hey um... You wouldn't want to have a friendly battle, would you? I've heard that it's customary for trainers to battle when their eyes meet. We don't have to though."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:48 pm
"Yes," he said with a nod, his smile fading a bit, "I'm researching them to see if they pose any threat to Grande Ile." An undercover cop? That was an interesting thought, but nothing more. That certainly wasn't something he could ever be, even if he wanted to.

His eyebrows raised a little, but he shook his head and continued to smile. "Please don't apologize," he said, "you--"

"Bwurr!" Jozette interrupted, almost literally jumping into the conversation, suddenly much more interested and excited than before. "Raa!"

Ion looked to the fire-type in surprise before offering her a smile, "You'd like to battle, Jozette?" She nodded eagerly at him, large ears perked and practically bouncing in place. His smile held some amusement before he turned to Citrine again, "I think we would like to battle, yes."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:24 pm
BlackFireKitsune
Now that it's been forever... Sorry for the late tag!

Citrine was almost a little startled when the fire type seemed to come alive at the prospect of a battle. She blinked at it. Oh sure, now it seemed to like her! Or something. But she slowly started to smile, until it turned into a grin. "Alright then! How about just a one on one battle then?" She lifted a pokeball from her belt. "That sound ok to you?" Oh, she really didn't know what to expect with this pokemon... She just needed to test him out, as it were.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Jozette flexed her forepaws at the prospect of battling, offering another eager "bwurr!" at the thought.

"One on one sounds perfect," Ion agreed with a nod and another smile, though it turned apologetic shortly after. "That's all we can do right now, anyway. Jozette is my only pokemon," he explained. "What pokemon of yours would like to battle?"

((I can't remember what we figured out before about this >o>; I think we said we would skip over the actual battle itself, but I can't remember who we said would win or not D:))

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm
"Well..." She looked at the ball in hand. "I haven't really gotten to know my porygon too well, so I think I'd like to let Circuit have this battle." She smiled at Ion.

Of course, not having used her porygon in battle, or even really trained with it before would be her undoing. She barely knew what attacks the cyber pokemon learned, and she wasn't very good at using them either. She'd managed a few hits on Jozette, but the little firetype ultimately came out victorious. Citrine should have expected that, but it was still a little upstting having to recall her unconscious porygon. She had tried at least! She put on a smile.

BlackFireKitsune
We'd decided you would win, but we both hate writing battles. So please pardon my lame gloss over!

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:28 pm
While Ion was still a new trainer and thus still had much to learn, he had just Jozette to work with and thus had at least some experience in battling with her; despite this, he hadn't really expected to win, and when Citrine called back the poor Porygon, Ion looked more apologetic than anything. Jozette, on the other hand, though tired out from the match, seemed incredibly pleased with herself. She didn't get to battle very often, and she always relished the few instances where she could. "That was a really good battle," Ion said encouragingly, despite still looking apologetic.

((Your gloss over was totally fine and not lame! <3 ))

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm
"Thanks." she said, holding the pokeball in both her hands. "You did really well. You and Jozette are an amazing team." She smiled at him. Citrine didn't like losing, and losing to someone who only had one pokemon stung more then she thought it would. But she wasn't going to be sore about it. No way. She just had to try harder, had to learn more about her pokemon, and to study other types of pokemon. Citrine regarded the little fire type fondly. She liked fire pokemon. Applejack had been a good companion so far, even though she wasn't much for battling. Maybe she needed to get another fire type? Something cute like Jozette maybe.

"I'd like to battle you again sometime." She said after a while. "Maybe when I've gotten stronger." Maybe she wanted to show off to him. "Would it be ok to exchange numbers? OH! Maybe we can hang out or train together! I you're not busy that is."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:11 pm
Ion remained apologetic about his win despite Citrine's kind words, and at her request to swap contact information the other green-haired trainer readily obliged, taking down hers and offering his own in exchange. After a few pleasantries were similarly exchanged and vague plans for future matches were suggested, Ion offered a wave good-bye - Jozette and her poor attitude did not - before the trainers parted ways.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff