Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Sounds fun." Sonata said smiling happily. "Well I'm gonna go outside for a while. Care to join me?" She asked hoping he'd say yes. She was crushing on him. She just wanted to go night flying right now. She loved flying at night as she seemed more graceful than during the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:16 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Where you go, I go, since I'm supposed to be your bodyguard and all that." James replied with a warm smile. Getting up from his chair, he pushed it in, before walking over to Sonata, holding out his hand to her. In his mind, getting close to a client was a big no, it was something he was told not to do, but he didn't care, he was falling for the girl he was supposed to be protecting. In a way, he was still doing that, while doing something else that his heart wanted.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:44 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled and took his hand. "I guess that's true." She said smiling before leading him into the backyard. Then she turned into a pegasus right in front of him. Her silver and black fur as well as her lavender and black mane shined in the moonlight. She then moved her head in a way that meant that she wanted him to get on. Sonata swished her tail looking at him with happy eyes hoping to coax his winged wolf side out of him so they could go into the sky together.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:25 pm
Lupine Duchess

Walking outside with Sonata in hand, James watched as she shifted her form, going from human to a beautiful Pegasus, in a matter if seconds. Looking over her, seeing why he was asked to protect her, James reached out and stroked her lovely mane. "Even as a Pegasus, you still look amazing, it's a good thing I took riding lessons a while back." James said happily, as he placed a hand on her back, swinging his leg up and over, settling down gently behind her wings. "Alright, I'm up here, now let's go up there." He pointed to the moonlit sky.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata then nodded and flapped her wings going into the sky with ease. She enjoyed flying by the light of the moon. As she flew, she smiled and took James to a place that was special to her. She landed in a beautiful garden that only she and Jacob knew about. Once she landed, she let James off before she walked over to a lake and went into the water turning back into her human form and taking her clothing off along the way. "Come on in! The water's fine!" She said giggling as she went under not caring if she was in her bathing suit. It was a lavender bikini that formed against her. She smiled when she came up for air looking at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:12 pm
Lupine Duchess

James enjoyed the feeling of being up in the air, bring back memories of when he was able to do it himself, stirring up a familiar sensation within him. The more time he spent with Sonata, the more confident he felt about being able to bring on his change, which made his pulse race. When they landed, James got off of Sonata's back, looking around the garden, before his attention was caught by her taking off her clothes. James looked away, embarrassed about what she was doing, yet unaware she had something on underneath. "Um, I'm sure it is," he looked over to see her in a bikini, "but next time, how about a warning first?" James asked, as he removed his own clothes, down to his shorts, he always wore shorts under his jeans, then joined Sonata in the water.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled as she heard him asked for a warning next time. She then blushed seeing his well toned body. She smiled though before going under and swimming over to him before she came up laughing trying to be playful with him. "Bet I can swim faster than you!" She said playfully before she started swimming towards a small waterfall in the back of the lake they were swimming in. She laughed as she loved coming here at night.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 pm
Lupine Duchess

Glad that the night was warm, the cool water felt refreshing against his body, while he watched Sonata swim up to him. Her lithe body moved gracefully through the water, and it took to some focusing to register what she said to him, "You think so? Well, we'll see about that, you better swim faster." Taking a deep breath and diving under the water, James propelled himself through the water like a torpedo, his power muscles rippling underneath his skin as he moved, coming up only when he reached the waterfall.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled as she was sitting on a rock when he came up. "I win." She said smiling happily as she looked at him. She seemed so happy around James. Sonata's life was more exciting with James around.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I can see that, congrats, but I say it was an unfair race, you got a head start." James answered with a grin, as he splashed Sonata, before swimming over to the rock she was sitting on, but remaining in the water. Noticing the rocks around him, James realized what they were, so he wondered if he could find one, and he did, at the bottom of the clear lake. Signaling that he'd be right back, he dove to the bottom of the lake, grabbing something, the returning to the surface and to Sonata. "I think you might like this, it matches your hair color, it's called a geode." James said, as he handed her a semi round rock, the size of a tennis ball, which didn't seem like much. The outside was black in color, yet there was a break in it, in side was a crystal formation of white and purple crystals.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:37 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata was amazed. "It's beautiful." She said in an amazed voice. Then she got back into the water and hugged James before she kissed his cheek. "Thank you James. I love it." She said honestly. She smiled as she let him go and saw his eyes. They were even more beautiful in the moonlight. She blushed a bit smiling as she felt herself getting closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 pm
Lupine Duchess

James was glad that she had liked it, he had a feeling she would, yet, when she slipped back into the water, he didn't expect what was to come next. As soon as Sonata hugged and kissed his cheek, James was left in a daze, "Y-You're welcome, Sonata," he shook off his daze and noticed her looking at him, "are you okay?" He asked her, seeing her blushing, making her look adorable. In the moonlight, the light reflected off the water on her hair and perfect skin, making her look simply amazing to him, making him want to hold her and kiss her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Yeah." Sonata said before she noticed how close they were. "Sorry about that." She said shyly before she blushed and smiled in an embarrassed way. She had just met James, so in her mind she was asking, "Why did I just do that?" Sonata wasn't sure of why she was falling for James. She had never felt this way about anyone before.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image
"Okay, that's good to hear, but don't be sorry, I didn't mind. In fact, I should be apologizing to you, this is about the craziest thing I could right now." James said lowly, as he placed a hand on her cheek, pulling her close and placing a soft kiss on her lips. It only lasted a few seconds, before he broke away, "I also want to show you something else." Swimming back to shore, he gave Sonata a smile, before bring on his change. In a matter of seconds, he went from being human, to wolf, a black and white pelt with large wings.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata kissed him back even though it was only for a few seconds. Then when his wolf form came out she said "Awwww." She then hugged the wolf in front of her before she said "You're so fluffy and cute." Sonata smiled as she kissed his nose. She thought his wolf form was really cute and cool. She then smiled as she looked at his eyes. "You know, I think Jacob might like to meet you as well, my little wolfy." She said petting him happily as she sat with him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff