Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 am
staplemylips

Aulus was on the nature trail, currently wondering if he was about to see a girl get her face ripped off. He hoped not, that sort of thing kind of ruined your day even if they did have it coming, but on the other hand it would be a very important life lesson for her on the general temper of Sneasels. There were always exceptions of course so maybe she'd be alright. Maybe.

He would have folded his arms across his chest to watch the scene unfold but as he was still lacking the right one he settled for looping his left thumb into his belt and raising his eyebrows. The patched Absol accompanying the scarred man wouldn't have been so bothered to see a bit of bloodshed; she sat down in the snow beside her trainer and watched with interest.

It was nice to get off base though he had to admit, a last gasp of freedom before he was stuck indoors for a spell again. It would be worth it all in the end though, no question of that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 am
Lural

A Delibird was found!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Pelei

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:23 am
Gwennythe
Lural

A Delibird was found!

insidiousEnigma

Blood_Goddess

(I am lural on her mule!)

Citrine made it up to the ski rentals and felt like her nose was about to fall off. But she made it! Smiling, she listened to how to put her skis on, and with a little help, was ready to hit the slopes! ... OK not quite. She was ready for the beginner class. Citrine shuffled awkwardly in the snow and started sliding. She shrieked a little and grabbed onto a snow covered bush. Doing so must have startled a Pokémon , because the next thing she knew, she was sliding backwards, and a Pokémon was rushing her. Another shriek and Citrine tossed out a pokeball. "Help!" She cried as her porygon materialized. "Circuit, use... EEEEEK!" Circuit didn't know that move, so drifted after his trainer. Where was she going? Suddenly, Citrine found herself being chased not only by a wild delibird, but also her own pokemon, while she was sliding backwards.

Wait a second, why was the delibird still chasing her? "C-Circuit! Psybe-ACK!" she hit a rock and flailed. Screw this! Citrine reached for her pokeballs, but lost balence and face-planted in the snow. She heard the little feet of the delibird run up to her. In frudtration, she thumped the ball in her hand against the pokemon. She was surprised to hear the ball click. Whoa. She caught a delibird! She opened her mouth and got a mouthful of snow.

"Gaphfffft! Groudon's balls! Help! I can't get up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:29 pm
It wasn't hard to tell at all, who among the crowd was Zacharie's brother. the hair was a dead give away, and by the time the agent had walked up behind Zacharie the eyes and skin tone, though really that was the only thing the two had that was similar.
Jerome wasn't entirely sure what he was expecting, but this man seemed much different in demeanor than his younger brother, though Jerome could only guess that it had to do with the kind of upbringing the separated brothers had.

The darker of the men shrugged his shoulders in his jacket, peering up from under his beanie toward the older brother. With a sharp jerk up of his chin in a greeting. "S'up"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:38 pm
"I wouldn't know myself either, I've only ever seen parts of the capital" Rosie smiled as the Luvdisc poked its head up, the blond reaching a hand up to pet her fingers across the fish pokemon's head. "Hello~"

"I think we have a couple here." Rosie replied, "I don't go to them that often though."
she let out a light sigh her attention still on the luvdisc, her fingers dipping into the water to play with the water type. "They're nice though, maybe we should reconsider that huh?" she finished with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 pm
While having received a vague description of Jerome from various homeless people on the streets of Camphoreon, Andre hadn't quite expected this. The purple haired man silently regarded the tattooed man in front of him, his head cocked slightly to the left as if confused.

So this was the person that had dragged Zacharie off to join a criminal organization....
He didn't like him one bit. And that was putting it nicely.
Though, he couldn't help but feel mildly amused that his little brother had managed to find someone intimidating to hang around much like he had pulled Vincent out of the gutters. He knew the two situations probably happened very, very differently, but just the fact that they had that in common made a bit of his anger fizzle away and die. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said politely, nodding his head in return. "I've been very eager to meet you. Zacharie always speaks so highly of you." He smiled lightly, his pale eyes narrowing as he continued to inspect the other.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:08 pm
Zacharie watched the two older men greet each other with interest. Even he could tell that it was a bit awkward but honestly, he was just glad that his two favourite people were meeting. And now he'd even get to spend the day with both of them! This was shaping up to be a pretty good day. "Andre came all the way from Grande Ile, isn't that cool?" He said, hoping to prompt a bit more conversation before they got ready to take the lift up. "I've never been but apparently we've got a lot of family there." The teen looked to his older brother for confirmation and smiled even wider (if that was possible) when Andre nodded.

He was turning back to Jerome to tell him more about his super cool big brother when a shout caught his attention.

Turning to squint out at the snow, he just managed to spot what looked like someone stuck in the snow. "Oh! Someone needs help, I'll be right back." He patted Jerome and Andre's arms absently before hurrying off towards the fallen person. Maybe they'd been hurt and would need him to bandage them up.

He'd, of course, brought his travel sized emergency kit for just such an occasion.

As he got closer it became more and more apparent that the person had just fallen over and wasn't able to get back up because of the skis strapped to their feet. "...You could always just take the skis off." He suggested, his tone mildly disappointed even as he held a hand out in an offer to help the person up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Jerome had lived on the grungier side of the world his entire life, he understood it, for as much as he didn't like it. He had seen all kinds of rough people, and rough things, heck he had been one of those people, done those kinds of things.
But since he joined Team Rocket he was finding that less and less now that he would get that gut feeling of something that should get you ready for the worse, the feeling that got him ready to beat someone's face in at a moment's notice if the situation turned that way.
It was the gut feeling of a fight, of war. One that he was more than happy to have left in the streets.

But there was something about this man that brought that gut feeling back into the gangster's belly. Making the man's legs tense a little instinctively, ready to spring into action if he needed to. though logic was helping to keep the rest of his body and relaxed. This was Zacharie's brother, and Zacharie was really excited about this man existing.
Jerome knew that this unease probably had to do with the way the man displayed himself, obviously well off, obviously educated and brought up in a world that Jerome would never know or understand.

There was just something else about him that Jerome couldn't put his finger on... and it just screamed danger.

at the mentioned that Zacharie had spoken about him, the gangster glanced over at his partner, an eyebrow arching a little. though it wasn't long before Zacharie was declaring that someone needed help, and he ran off, leaving Jerome to stand there alone, and in silence with his older brother.

Quietly, Jerome looked back at the purple haired man. "Grand Ile huh?" He asked without much more to say. "ain't really hear a'that"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm
Andre felt the rather irrational urge to reach out and grab a hold of his little brother as he dashed past them.
'Don't leave me alone with this man. Who knows what I might say or do to him and I'd really rather not make you angry.' Is what he wanted to say. Instead he watched the smaller boy go before slowly turning his attention back to Jerome.

Good lord, how did Zacharie manage to understand what he was saying?

"Oh, I can imagine." He said blithely, absently smoothing down his coat to give his hands something nonviolent to do. "Unless you know someone from the area I can't particularly see it having much of an appeal as a vacation spot." At least for someone like Jerome. He politely left that bit out but he was sure if the other was perceptive he'd be able to pick up on the unspoken words. "Are you from Camphoreon? Zacharie had mentioned that the two you met downtown." Well...not in so many words, but Andre was good at putting the pieces given to him together to get the big picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 pm
insidiousEnigma

A Swinub was found!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Pelei

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:03 pm
insidiousEnigma

(Still lural, still mule)

Citrine squirmed a little when she heard the voice near her. "I can't really... reach them." She was blushing "...and I don't know how. I don't think the man told me that when I rented them. Um..." nothing awkward about this, nope. "I think if.... um... look, can I get a hand? The snow is really cold." She tried to roll to one side, but one ski was stuck in the snow. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 pm
Nicolette beamed at the thought and nodded quickly. "Yes, I agree," she said wholeheartedly, "I would definitely like to come to a hot spring again." Briefly she wondered if Shoyo had been to one before, or if there were some where he was from, but then had to wonder if he would prefer the nature trail over a hot spring... He probably would, given his high level of energy.

The Luvdisc cooed and happily closed her eyes at the attention, bobbing up and down a bit in the water as Rosie patted her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 12!

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:20 pm
While Happa was less than pleased to be at a ski resort in winter, Akira felt right at home. Having previously lived in Snowpoint, the scenery almost made him homesick. He'd never really been out hiking before, though, so this was a treat - especially the fact that it was free and he still had a pretty low income as a convenience store clerk. Choosing a trail that would go to the highest altitude without excessive gear, he started on it without even regarding the level of difficulty. He wasn't too familiar with hiking, especially in snow, so all he could think was 'how hard could it be'?

Without his Grass-types out, for both disliked the cold, the young man started the hike up the trail all on his own. He kept his pokeballs close at hand, though, in case he encountered a wild pokemon or got into some trouble. If he decided to turn back for whatever reason, he could just take a ski lift, right? The landscape was just so beautiful and he wanted to get as high as he could to see the whole area blanketed in white.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 pm
Akira Midoriyama

A Swinub was found!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:55 pm
Apparently this would actually require some physical help.

"Alright, just hold still." He muttered as he moved towards where the girl's ski was stuck into the fluffy snow. After checking to make sure that the others ankle wasn't in danger of becoming strained or even broken if he moved the ski, he began unstrap the boot from the ski. "You should really be more careful, it's very easy to break your ankle if you're careless with these." He scolded lightly as he moved to free the other foot as well. Within just a few, short moments, the girl's feet were free. "There, you're free to get up now." He shifted back around and once again offered his hand to help the other up off of the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff