Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:34 pm
"G-Gesundheit?" Adam blinked at Citrine, who quickly listed off some quick words for what must have been food, but ones he had never ever heard of, "Hmm, I know of a decent fish place that's near here, if you wanna try that out? Better than the ones on the beach. They're touristy and fry everything in old oil and it tastes like a sock." Adam stuck his tongue out playfully.

"So you're not from here.. A desert? Where the heck did you live?" Now Adam was really curious, turning them so they took a course away from the beach and back towards town.

Lural

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 pm
Magician Arcana
Long and short of it, Pokemon-Egypt. I made it up ages ago.

"Ah, I come from the Areno region. It's... almost a world away from Kodo." She laughed. "It took 17 hours to fly to Kalos, then a boat ride to Kodo that I slept through completely." She explained. "Kodo is really different from back home. It's... green. And there are lots of kinds of pokemon that we don't have back home, and Snow! Oh my god! I was not ready for the snow!" She didn't mind that they had left the concert grounds as they walked and talked.

"As for food, I do not fancy eating fish-socks, so yes. Let's try your decent place! I'll give anything a try."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas