[FIN] A very merry Christmas indeed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm
Zacharie was glad that he wasn't the only one excited to open presents. Even though it was Vincent...and Vincent was excited to do most things...

The teen carefully took the box that was handed to him, only slightly afraid that it was going to blow up or spontaneously burst into flame. Andre wouldn't let the blond give him something like that...he was fairly certain. "Ah...well, alright." He muttered as he began to carefully unwrap his present. Andre watched with a small, content smile from his place on their leather couch, taking the present from Vincent and settling it in his lap to wait for his turn. "Oh, wow!" Zacharie exclaimed, tearing the rest of the wrapping paper off in his excitement to see the package better. "This is...this is the best brand out there!" He gasped, holding the box containing his new bunsen burner up so he could look at the reviews written on the back. "This must have cost a lot of money. Vincent...you didn't have to..." He set the box down and in a rare show of gratitude, flung his arms around the blond for a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:01 pm
Vincent looked at Andre as Zacharie opened his present, as if saying, look Andre look, he's gonna love it! And then he had Zacharie hugging him, and he was shocked for a moment; he knew Andre wasn't the cuddles, and Zacharie hadn't seemed like it either, but here he was! Vincent wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and laughed.

"Hey! Think of it as an investment, huh? You go out there and cure cancer or somethin'! Then you become so famous doctor and make us proud!" He let the boy go and ruffled his hair. Flashing a proud smile at Andre, Vincent waved him on to open his gift. "Don't leave me in suspense, open it, open it!"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 pm
There was one thing to say about Vincent...he gave very good hugs.
...And apparently he was very good at picking out gifts as well.

"I will!" The teen said earnestly as he fell back onto his butt and took up his present again to look over the box.

Andre gave a little huff of a laugh as he watched the two and gave Vincent a small nod. "I'm sure the bunsen burner will be put to good use." He commented lightly as he started unwrapping his present. He wasn't as careful about it as Zacharie had been, but he didn't tear the paper away either. "Hmmn?" He peered down at the little ring box curiously before cracking it open, smiling softly when the shiny ring peeked out from beneath a scrap of paper. He plucked the ring from the box with one hand while he quickly read over the translation.

When love is not madness, it is not love.

"You sap~" He grinned widely and slipped the ring onto his finger, admiring the way it glinted in the low lighting of the living room. "Open my present, Vincent." Zacharie said, trying not to sound particularly excited as he shoved a decent sized box into the blond's hands before shuffling over to Andre to peer at the ring himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:48 pm
Vincent couldn't help feeling proud at the big smile on Andre's face when he saw the ring. He had thought it'd be nice, a tiny reminder of the Denmark incident, and a sappy way to show how far they'd come since then. "Fine, fine! Give me that thing," Vincent said happily, admiring the present Zacharie had given him. He tore into it without hesitation, lifting up a beautiful set of zippo lighters.

"Aww! Kiddo! How'd you know what I'd love, huh? I'm gonna have to throw away my cheap lighters now!" Vincent's eyes practically glittered in admiration, then set the set down and stood, scooping Zacharie up and spinning him around once then sat him down with Andre on the couch.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:03 am
Zacharie yelped in surprise (though he didn't know why he was surprised) as he was suddenly lifted up and spun about. "A-Ah, I'm glad you like them." He stuttered as he was carefully set down beside Andre. "Andre had mentioned that you always manage to lose your lighters so..." The teen trailed off awkwardly and tugged on a strand of his hair. The older Dubois gently patted his little brother's head as he laughed lightly, "Even if he didn't lose them, he'd tell you that he could never have enough lighters." He said, sending Vincent an exasperated, but fond, look. "Oh! Andre, open my present next." Zacharie slipped off of the couch and shuffled across the floor to grab a rather flat looking present wrapped neatly in blue and white wrapping paper.

Andre took the package when it was handed to him and made quick work of the wrapping paper. He peered down at the pictures tastefully arranged inside of the frame, a small smile tugging at his lips. "I collected all of the pictures that we've taken and put them all together...I've never done anything like it though so it's probably a bit sloppy..." The teen muttered, only to squeak as he was caught up in a tight hug. "Oooh, Zacharie. I love it." Andre sighed, pressing a quick kiss to the side of his little brother's head. "This is easily the best Christmas I've ever had."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff