Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:45 am
"Oh! Uh, good!" Lin found himself relieved and then thought hard about the question.
That was a fairly long while ago and yet... He hadn't really -done- all that much since.

"Uh... Slow. Quiet? I suppose those fit. I guess I've seen a couple of people since, either trying to freeze themselves or getting hopelessly lost, but personally, for me, things have been, uh... Yeah. Quiet." He settled on. "Well, you know, I'd hazard to call it peaceful, except that implies being happy with the status quo; maybe, if you know what I mean, stagnant would be a better word? Frankly, miss, I have been bored..." He smiled. "How about yourself?"

<> Acorn asked- she was used to riding upon Moriko, but outside of Gogoats, she'd never met pokémon other than her that liked pokémon to ride upon them. <> It sounded more like letters humans assigned to game consoles to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:22 pm
Ray listened through he crunching of the snow underfoot, and the heavy fog of her breath through the high neck of her jacket.
the movement of her fuzzy brimmed hood indicated a tilt of the tall women's head, through the other human's answer before a glance back joined her reply.
"They say there are worse things than being bored- then again I've never really agreed with that, Whats the point in simply existing, right?" a light chuckle joined her words, "I like that."

When asked about herself "Me?" There was a moment that she hesitated, taking one last glance around before turning to look at Lin again "Well to be honest, its been pretty much the same as the mountains. I suspected the fight is far from over, but one thing leads to another and I'm sure that I'm still caught up in it."
She watched to see what kind of reaction this got out of him. She knew he was part of the initial group that helped Ray out when she got herself into a bind when she had first encountered the illegal Pokemon traders, she wasn't sure if this was something he did willingly, or just happened to get roped in. Then again, he did say he was bored, so if she had to guess...

Double Stripe nodded once allowing the Pokemon to hop on, as his wide long body slithered over to snow with smooth ease. the coat he was wearing giving the other grass type plenty to hang onto.
He explained with a hissing chuckle.
Twisting his head back a bit he fixed the smaller Pokemon with a large eye,  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:40 pm
Lin nodded, in total agreement.
"Yeah. Peace is fine and all, but only if there's a bit of fun to go with it."

He listened and raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise- it had been going on a long time, then, if it was still going on... And Ray was still involved in it all...
"Y'mean, that lot are still just... doing what they were doing and hanging around? I thought they'd clear out when we did that whole mine thing!" The viewpoint, perhaps, reflected his age.
He wasn't a kid anymore, but still, he hadn't entirely grown up, and with his upbringing, rather than often seeing the outcomes of human drama, he was used to stories with a rounded conclusion... Even sequels to a story tended to focus on a new problem after all...
"Do you need people to form a posse again?" He was a little eager at such an idea, too.

<> Acorn clung on and climbed to sit up quite high. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:13 pm
"At first that's what I thought too, but the more you think about it-" she lifted her free hand in a gesture, though continued to lead the others in the direction of her camp. "It wouldn't make sense that just becasue we exposed that one group, that that's the end of it."
Ray shook her head "It started when I just started noticing unrest with the miners, there are distrust and secrets going around Sagestone, and I know I'm being watched, this goes deeper then just that one hide out in the mines, I just don't know how deep."
Her chin lifted so she could flash Lin a smirk "I'll find out though, nothing I can't really handle on my own" She added with a dismissive shrug at the question about getting the rest together. "No need to bother anyone with this, though if you're bored..." Her eyebrows arched meaningfully.

Double Stripe added,  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:22 pm
"Huh.... I guess because... they still make money from it? So... the loss of one group isn't a huge put off as it's still profitable, right?" Lin wondered aloud, then wondered if that meant things like this were more common than he thought.
It wasn't like the woods were all that peaceful, but he didn't often run into criminal industry where he tended to make his home.
"Well, sure. I'd like to take the fight to them again... It's been way too long since I got to hurt Rocket... I haven't even seen a Rocket in ages."

Acorn scratched her cheek, pondering.
<> She was young enough to have not meant -a lot- of pokémon, or talk about views like that, yet <>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:46 pm
Ray's eyes flashed with a kind of excitement when Lin voiced an interest in getting involved, most people didn't like the idea of danger, especially when it might have involved Team Rocket.
"Well I can't say for sure that its team Rocket, I feel like they have to be involved somehow... just logically speaking, but the guys we dealt with before, definitely weren't Team Rocket."

They came up to a clearing, Ray straightened up her posture, letting out a light sigh as they walked into an aria that clearly looked like her camp site. Sitting at the base of a large tree, the clearing of snow and ice sat a circle of stone and wood, a circle of stones for a camp fire, and a rig sitting over that, most likely used to melt snow and boil water.
Behind that sat a small tent covered in pine branches.
"Alright, home sweet home."

Up the tree there seemed to be the makings of a half build platform, though it was covered in snow and for the time being abandoned. from under neigh it a large brown figure shifted, a second later they would find a massive bat pokemon fluttering widely toward them, Colliding full force into Ray's chest and sending the sticks flying.
"OOF!" Ray let out a burst of a laugh and wrapped her arms around the figure who had collided with her.

Double Stripe explained with a chuckle.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:17 am
Lin's eyes took in the camp with a grin.
"Nice. Better than mine. You could pretty much just live here all the time, huh?" Well... He probably could, but he'd also probably get bored if he tried to stay completely put- he guessed, perhaps, that's why Ray didn't use it 'all the time'- it was a nice base, though.
"I hope Rocket's involved." He mused, darkly, but without much of the feeling encroaching on his grin about the camp, which only grew wide-eyed, than bigger, as a bat pokémon seemed to decide to greet Ray like a dog might.
Flying type.
Useful.
He'd have to see about catching one, or befriending one that might hang around him, one day. It'd probably be easier to do so with a Pidgey or something, though. Or maybe a bug type...

Mid-musing, his eyes were drawn to the platform the bat had come from.
"A look out?" He ventured, pointing toward it.

<> The Chespin admitted, then gasped and hunkered down a little as Ray seemed to suddenly be attacked... but no one else seemed worried? Blushing a little, the rodent 'mon peeked back at the scene.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 pm
Shifting an arm as she allowed Impact to scramble up onto her shoulder and arm, the women being able to support the large creature surprisingly well with little trouble.
"I wouldn't say all the time, most of the time... maybe." Ray looked at her little set up, then back over at Lin "Its on and off between staying at the apartment, at least in the winter that is. Just becasue I CAN do it, doesn't mean its not a lot of work and pretty uncomfortable."

The women's eyebrows arched at the comment on Rockets, "Ohhh?" She cooed, turning her posture to face him allowing her arm to lower and prompting Impact to flutter off of her, taking a position perched against her back instead. "Now that's a personal vendetta if I've ever seen one before. I think most people would be more concerned having to get involved with Team Rocket then hopeful." The tall women pointed out, reaching down to gather the wood that had been knocked form her arms. Only straightening up to stare off at the platform that he had pointed out. "Its serving as one for now I guess, Originally it was on its way to being a shelter, but I realized I wouldn't get enough of it done by winter, so it's staying like that till the spring."

Double Stripe asked, tilting his head back with curious wide eyes.
Taking notice of the smaller pokemon's reaction when Impact flew down the snake let out a soft hiss of a chuckle  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:25 pm
Lin nodded a little.
"It's still better than most of my stuff... I do like that platform," He mused, eyeing it again "Even if it's only half finished, it could be a little house one day, you can just see the potential in it..."

He seemed to pass on the Rocket comment, but only for a moment. It had taken that moment to gather the appropriate response.
"They killed our Dad. Well. Not my real Dad... He killed himself. But Jeeves and I; they killed our Dad..." He explained, with an almost puzzled frown. It wasn't something he talked about much. "So I hope it's Rockets; I want to take a lot from them."

The Chespin put her paw to her chin, just under her mouth in a little wary 'o'.
<>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:57 pm
Her eyes squinted a little more as her smile only grew, though they remained focused on the platform as Lin spoke of its potential "I've got a lot of research to do," she admitted but held a hand up "If I can manage it, its going to be the base, and go up the side of the tree a little more." She grinned "maybe two stories, how wouldn't THAT be cool." The women chuckled then lowered her arm, making her way over to where the fireplace was crackling away and dropping the wood on a nest of pine branches to keep them off the snow.
"I'm curious though, you seem to have an eye for thins kind of thing? What do you see?"

The mood certainly sobered up at the mention of what Team Rocket had done to the boy, and in respect Ray allowed a moment of silence following his words.
"I'm sorry." was the first thing she could say "I can't blame you."
She would leave the rest of her comments for a different day, now wasn't the time.

Double Stripe smiled, turning his head and coiling around his long body to allow him to fully face the Chespin while still letting him sit on him. He said  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:53 pm
"Uh... Thanks." Lin smiled, sadly, but it was there; Jeeves sat, stoic, in place, though a pat was offered to his human friend; they both missed him, but they still had each other.

"Anyway. Ahem. Uh, well. I just spent a lot of time in and around Sandalwood, and I kind of had to repair my little house a few times..." House was probably a bit generous, especially by now, but it had been a house, once... He'd probably have -more- repairs to do come Spring...
"But... I'm not sure if I do have an eye or not but... Well, I think you could have two stories there, with a bit more support. Maybe... You could certainly have a nice roof on it."

The Chespin shook her head.
<>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:21 pm
The moment of solemn silence was left as it was, though observed and understood by the taller trainer. It wasn't the first time she had seen the affects Team Rocket had on people, and she knew it would hardly be the last. And though she certainly had a level of sympathy for the troubles they had gone through in their lives, it wasn't even close to being the kind to promote self pity.
If you had a problem, do something about it. She supposed she would see soon enough just how he chose to deal with the bad things that happened in his and his Pokemon's life.

"Yeah well, having an eye doesn't count for anything if you don't learn first." She pointed out, but grinned "Some experience is better then none anyway. So if you're living all the way in Sandelwood, are you planning on going back there to live?"

He glanced over at the strange boy, he didn't have much of a feel for him personally, but he liked the way he smelled.
Flicking out his tongue and looking back to the Chespin  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:46 pm
"Well. I guess so? Me and Jeeves, see, we never really plan very well, I guess..." Jeeves snorted, as though he was saying 'speak for yourself'.
"It just kind of happens. I was born there and lived there growing up so we just always seem to go back really. It's more like... a 'base' than a home, but the territory is home. I don't know if that makes sense..." Lin admitted with a sheepish sort of smile.

<> The Chespin perked up; she didn't meet many others who came here by boat, though it sounded as though the Serperior's journey was rather different. <>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 am
"Mmmm, kind of" Ray replied with a slight tilt of her head and an incline of her shoulder to his explanation "I get what you're talking about anyway." her own answer refined, setting down the sticks on a patch of pine needles and branches. She herself was sat down on a small seat just by the fire where she started to snap apart her sticks and toss them into the file.
"I'm a bitm ore fickle with the territories I call home, like this aria here is as much home to me now as any place had been before when i set up camp, and any other place in the future will be treated the same way."
she sat up, looking over at Lin from under her hood "It just feels right now to be tied down."
Making a gesture to a log she had set up by the fire "come sit down." She offered.
"So what are your plans for the winter?"

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 am
"That makes sense. Hrm. Uh. Plans are really just... survive, I guess? I might venture into a city or something and try and acquire some supplies," He didn't mention what acquire might involve "but aside from that, staying free, staying out, and staying warm. That's kind of as far as I look ahead..." Lin admitted, as he moved to sit down when Ray invited him to.
"Do you have plans?" He blinked, realising it might be appropriate, and probably helpful, to ask.

<> The Chespin smiled happily <>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces