Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:02 pm
He chewed his food slowly as he glared softly back at her, planning to open his mouth to say something else when in her own aggression caused her to bite down to hard on her spoon.
the expression that followed drew an amused snort from Kyle, and he turned his attention back to his own food.
"just mind your own business then." he concluded. as long as she was leaving him alone he had no issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:15 pm
Aija didn't reply, just gave him a noncommittal shrug and lowered her shoulders, focusing on her own dinner. Whatever. She didn't plan on making a fuss at dinner; food times were sacred, basically. No blood need be spilt while everyone ate their dinner.

...At least, she thought that until the guy she'd hit earlier walked past and swatted the hat off her head.

"Oops, sorry~" he sneered, stepping on the fallen hat as he passed. He seemed to have recovered from his earlier embarrassment; trying to save face in front of his friends. Aija turned sharply and glared at him; he passed a little quicker, but gave her one last nasty look before sitting down at a different table.

"...How much trouble would I be in for murder. It would be for better of Team Rocket. Much better," he hissed, reaching down and picking up her slightly trampled hat. She didn't bother trying to work it back over the mess of braids she had pinned up around her head, and set it in her lap. The grunt who'd messed with her hat... oh, he was lucky Aija cared for the sanctity of meal times.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Kyle didn't notice the other man approaching until the movement of the falling hat caused him to glance back up.
the taller man remained where he sat, quietly watching the scene with what seemed to be little interest, until Aija spoke.
"Now you know how it feels." He pointed out with little to no sympathy in his tone "To have childish idiot of a Grunt target you."
Murder was certainly the conclusion Kyle usually came to when someone pissed him off like that.

Kyle lowered his fork onto the tray, finsihing off what he was chewing as he sat himself up taller, looking across the tables to where the Grunt had moved to.
"Hey!" He barked, loud enough to get the Grunt's attention "What are we in elementary school? You ******** child. If you have a problem with her then why don't you come back and deal with it like a man instead of some pansy a** little kindergartner with a ******** crush! You're embarrassing you're self and you're disrupting my ******** lunch!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:09 pm
Aija glared at Kyle quickly, rolling her eyes. "I did not knock off your hat. Just had questions..." But she mumbled that last bit, trailing off and complaining to herself in Russian. She wasn't that annoying, was she? If she was, she'd have to pat herself on the back later, but now wasn't the time because Kyle decided to start a conversation with her grunt problem.

Blinking wide eyed a few times, too stunned to talk for a second(and taking a moment to translate a few of Kyle's words into Latvian), Aija sat up straight too and glared over at the grunt. "Yeah! What he said!" She agreed, a hint of triumph on her face. "He is too afraid I will beat him up. Again!" She said loudly, and it wasn't quite true, since the most she'd done was smack him, but still. The grunt was quiet, sitting in his spot while a few people around him looked on to see what would happen. When he stood up, Aija turned around in her seat to see what he would do, but found herself annoyed when he directed his comments to Kyle.

"I don't have a crush on some 12 year old," he hissed, pointing an accusatory finger at Aija, "I was just wondering when they started letting little kids in!"

"Hey!" Aija hissed, cheeks flushing in embarrassment as a few people around snickered. "Say this to my face, bozo!" She grabbed the finger that'd been pointed at her and pushed it back until the grunt yelped. Her victory was short lived though, because he shoved her hard back into the table which ended up knocking her glass of water over and... spilling all the way over onto Kyle.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Kyle reached a hand up to rub at his forehead, completely and honestly disgusted with the fact that they were all just behaving like a lunchroom full of ******** children. "Is there anyone in this team that is capable of NOT being an idiot." He growled, mostly under his own breath.

He continued to sit like that until he felt something hit the table followed by something wet splashing into his lap.
Kyle jerked up, doing his best to try and avoid the worse of it.
With his arms out spread, and looking down at the dark wet splotches now on the pants of his gray uniform.

"...." his face flushed red, his eyes dangerous as he turned up a furious look at the other two grunts. "Here's the deal." He said between clenched teeth. "I am either going to loose my cool here very quickly, and going to make you wish you had never even come into the cafeteria today. Or by some miracle I'm going to take the advice my commanding officer had given me, and let the higher ranks deal with your shitty two year old a** behavior... and I'll let you know now, I'm not good at keeping my cool. So you better be very... very careful how you proceed from here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:04 pm
Aija looked over her shoulder at Kyle and the mess that'd been made, then glared back up at the other grunt. He seemed to be quietly contemplating where to go from there, but eventually stepped back and hissed an insult at Aija(which she responded in kind, but in Russian). She was quiet, a lip curled, as the grunt took his leave and stomped out of the cafeteria. Taking a deep breath and giving a nasty look at the few close by who were staring, Aija turned back around in her seat and kept silent. After a second, she stood up and went to grab a handful of napkins, and most everyone around seemed to go back to minding their own business.

She didn't mind being the center of attention, good or bad. But she did mind being called 12, and it only made her feel worse to realize she wasn't acting much better than one. If she felt like he was wrong, she might have snapped at Kyle, but she didn't have much to say to him that wasn't just proving his point farther. So, she went back and sopped up her puddle, and silently held out a bunch for Kyle as well; she figured he'd mind her trying to dry his pants off. A lot.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:32 pm
Kyle felt disappointed that the guy had turned around to leave so quickly, though he fully suspected the idiot had not learned his lesson, and would continue to just be a child.

He stood for a while, not even watching what the female grunt was doing until a small stack of napkins was being held toward him.
"...." He looked from them, to her, then reached out to take them, a little more roughly due to his continual bad mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 pm
Aija let him take the napkins, then plopped back into her seat and didn't say a word. For a minute she just stared at the remainder of her food, picking up the glass that'd been knocked over and twisting it around, then she finally decided to try to finish dinner. Picking up her fork, she stabbed at a piece of chicken in her salad; she stabbed it too hard and ended up up losing her grip on her fork; it fell over into her side of ranch dressing, and ended up making a nice mess of her tray.

Closing her eyes, Aija quietly laid her head on the table and took a moment to mourn her obvious loss of the ability to use utensils. They were against her today; it was probably best she leave her knife alone with the way things were going. After a second of cooling down, she lifted her head again and cupped her chin in her hands, staring down at her plate.

"I... um. Sorry," She mumbled, keeping eye contact with her fork. She hoped Kyle realized it was him she was talking to, and not the fork.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 pm
This was ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. They were all freaking idiots! pig headed, and stupid! no one knew how to do their ******** job! and ontop of that they all just wanted to try and find reasons to just get in Kyle's WAY! At least back in Flare they weren't stupid enough to fight back, just a bunch of rich pampered kids wanting more! But here! everyone sucked!

Kyle stood there, trying to wipe off the water from his pants, though his movements were much harsher then was needed, and reduced much of the napkins he was using to flakes and bits on the floor.

And it was all this girl's fault! She though it was okay to just act like that! then get him wound up in her fights! He had half a mind to-
... She just apologized.

Kyle stopped what he was doing and looked up at the girl who had her head held up by her hand on the table.
For a moment he just stared at her, unsure if she had actually said it or not.
The Grunt frowned, looking back down to finish up brushing the water off.
"You should be." He said, though in a tone that wasn't nearly angry as it had been. "Why do you let idiots like that get away with it?"

The apology was an admittance that she had done something wrong, Kyle had thought that from the beginning, but didn't actually expect her to suck it up and admit it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:11 am
Aija didn't look up at him, even after he'd spoken; she was surprised how much his tone had calmed down, though. She hadn't thought an apology would get that kind of reaction; if anything, she had said it because she felt like she'd been stupid, and just wanted that out there.

She sighed at his question, picking up her hat and pulling it down over her forehead as far as she could. "What am I supposed to do? If I fight back, will cause a scene, we will all get in trouble. I get in trouble enough, and I do not think that will help me get promoted. Besides..." She muttered, brows furrowing and frustration creeping into her voice, "How should I fight someone his size? Is not smart. Even if I hurt him, if I got hit, you big," she paused, deciding not to tack on 'rude' because the man she was talking to was one of those big, rude, tall people she so disliked, "Tall people, you would just put me in infirmary."

She spat that out quietly and bitterly. Aija used one of her less soggy napkins and wiped off her fork, then reattempted getting her chicken. This time was more successful. "Will just have to get promoted. And then, then I will keep dumb people like him in check. Then they will have to take me serious." She glanced up, the hint of grin on her face.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:07 pm
She had a point with that, and he knew it, though he barely accepted it visibly but with a soft snort and a jerk of one of his shoulders.
"Probably, but if you don't figure something out then people like you are always going to be targets."

crumpling up the napkin in his hands, Kyle tossed them onto the table and folded his arms, talking a seat back at his bench and continuing on with his food.
"Bull s**t you would think adults were hired here. instead they let little kids in." He said with a disgusted snort.
"I wouldn't put too much stock into being Agent, some of them are pretty dumb and not worth taking seriously at all. It doesn't start with rank you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:51 pm
"Oh, I have plenty of things figured out. For dealing with large two year old men." She said, drumming her fingers on the table. "It is just, if I get in much trouble before I am promoted, will probably take me so long to become promoted. Much more long. So..." She shrugged, trying to tuck a loose lock of hair into her hat. "That one move, the, um... the move, Pieslieties. Bode... no, er. Bide! that move, of the pokemon. Bide time and then give back even more damage. That is plan!" And yeah, that plan involved attempted strangulation, a harsh warning, and possibly some knives(purely for intimidation, of course). But he didn't need to hear about that. Not yet, at least.

Aija snorted, "Little kids? Yes, yes! Is like the baby-walking. Er...standing." Baby-standing, duh. Aija pursed her lips and found the hair she was trying to straighten was only coming more loose; she yanked her hat back off and searched for a hairclip in her mess of braids to pin it in place. "If this is so, what do you think is worth taking seriously in Agent people? I am curious about your opinion." She asked him curiously, watching him through a few more stray strands of hair that were fighting her attempts to tame them.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 pm
Kyle lifted his yellow eyes once during the girl's continual talking and explanation, most of it he wasn't even sure he understood due to her thick accent and lack of him really caring that much. She didn't sound helpless, though he didn't really have that much faith in a lot of people here to believe that they were anything more then just a bunch of blubbering idiots.
Though he supposed to a point that wasn't realistically true either, the organization ran better then Flare did.

Glancing up at her finally with a little sigh to signal that he thought she was talking too much, though settled a more reserved expression onto her when she asked him a question.
"Ones that don't piss me off." He said, though in a tone that suggested that that wasn't his entire answer. "Why do you care?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 pm
Well, she was trying not to talk quite as much. It got a bit difficult- she always had a lot to say. But Aija could tell he was getting annoyed with all his words and didn't try to interrupt him as he spoke; this guy did talk less than her... weird. Very weird.

"That do not piss you off?" She repeated, blinking a few times. Her hair wasn't giving her much cooperation, so Aija dropped her gaze and dipped her head forward as she tried to pull all the dumb hair back and capture it in her hat before it could continue rebelling. "I care... because it is important. I mean..." She was quite, finishing fixing her hair and looking up. She stared off to the side, tapping her lips in thought. "I have not been in this place for very long, um, here in Rocket or in Kodo. Do not repeat this to people, but I do not have much experience. You are older and more experienced," an assumption, but she hadn't met many people that tall who were younger than her. "So you are kind of person that would have valuable opinion. Not like people who are the lunchroom bully jerk." With that, she rubbed at the bruising mark on her cheek from being elbowed.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm
Kyle arched an eyebrow as she continued, sounding pretty serious about being a Rocket and gaining experience, he wasn't entirely sure why she was talking to him about this, Or trying to get his advice more like.
pulling his shoulders up a little "I wouldn't be too sure about that." He replied "Not saying that you're wrong or anything, I'm just not the teaching type, I don't have the patience for it." his gaze slipped up to her once more, watching her wrestle with her hair, gosh she was a mess, he supposed she did have a long way to go. clumsy chatty girl who got picked on a lot.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff