Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Solaris' breeding place:Need a fire pokemon? We have one! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:41 pm
*now he then sprayed a hyper potion on growlith and volpix*
Good as new now back to work!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:49 pm
OK come on any one want to adopt?  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:52 pm
Cleans pokemon*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:52 pm
*slowly walks in* Hello..umm..Would I be able to adopt some of your adorable fire Pokemon? sweatdrop  

Blazing_Inferno

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:53 pm
I wonder if anyone is going to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:54 pm
Blazing_Inferno
*slowly walks in* Hello..umm..Would I be able to adopt some of your adorable fire Pokemon? sweatdrop
Yes you can.  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:55 pm
just tell me what pokemon you want and how many.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Yes you can.
Thanks. I would like to adopt a Houndour, a Vulpix, a Growlithe, a Cyndiquil, a Torchic and a Charmander. whee

If, that is, I'm allowed to adopt all of them.. sweatdrop  

Blazing_Inferno

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:58 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Yes you can.
Thanks. I would like to adopt a Houndour, a Vulpix, a Growlithe, a Cyndiquil, a Torchic and a Charmander. whee

yes you are. *hands her the pokemon* Hey want to battle?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:00 pm
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Yes you can.

yes you are. *ands her the pokemon* Hey want to battle?
Well, I usually stay away from battles..Not all pokemon enjoy being forced to fight. Breeding, taming and befriending wild Pokemon is more my domain. I usually only fight when I have to, namely because I'm not very good at it.. sweatdrop  

Blazing_Inferno

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Yes you can.

Well, I usually stay away from battles..Not all pokemon enjoy being forced to fight. Breeding, taming and befriending wild Pokemon is more my domain. I usually only fight when I have to, namely because I'm not very good at it.. sweatdrop
o dont worry... how about first kill battle. If you get hit once you lose. Why not? i will use one of my breeding pokemon. Not my strongest ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:06 pm
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
o dont worry... how about first kill battle. If you get hit once you lose. Why not? i will use one of my breeding pokemon. Not my strongest ones.
I..I guess that won't do too much harm to one of my Pokemon..Very well, I will battle against you using my newly adopted Vulpix.  

Blazing_Inferno

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:07 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
l..I guess that won't do too much harm to one of my Pokemon..Very well, I will battle against you using my newly adopted Vulpix.
I will chose ponyta. *throws a pokeball and out comes ponyta*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:11 pm
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
l..I guess that won't do too much harm to one of my Pokemon..Very well, I will battle against you using my newly adopted Vulpix.
you can make the first move.  

Solaris lux

Blazing_Inferno

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:12 pm
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Go Vulpix. *throws a Pokeball and her Vulpix appears* Vulpix, use Agility!
*Vulpix begins running laps quickly around Ponyta, just like in the show, there is the illusion that there are multiple Vulpix*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff