Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
A house under the rain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu
Umm...okay....

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"No way." he said inside his mind. these things are what cecil spoke to him about not long ago. After she walked out, he lifted his couch were his kusa anbu outfit sat. He dawned that of the crow, after finishing putting these clothes on he would say a quick prayer ((Yami is a Buddhist, forgot to mention that)) and head out with the ninjato strapped to his back, his anbu outfit on, and his mask and cloak covering him. He would follow genesis but not in a way someone would see. He would stay hidden in shadows, ready to jump out when the thing had attacked her.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:220
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: Gamataru

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxSo it seemed like the game was afoot, at least for the time being. Masako watched as the pair of them left the lonely house, waiting for a long while before moving from her position, keep the pair at the edge of what she could sense. {Exit}

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor/Stage 2 - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 250/250
                                                                              Sp:7 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
Yami entered his home, underneath the ever falling rain. That was the reason he chose to live here. The true beauty of rain was not understood enough. He took the elevator down to the 3rd floor where his prayer shrine was. He began to pray for Testial and his father and mother, Also for namito, his disipearance was sudden. Yami awoke hours later and headed to to get to the mizukages palace to visit the mizukage, hopefully the shogun was there.
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:220
Toad summoning: Gamataru

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 am

User Image
Namito Uchiha
I've grown over these past two years..
⋙ Big punk of kirigakure Full speed ahead
Namito used the key that was given to him to get into Yami's home. "Yami!?" he shouted, in return was nothing. He shrugged it off and laid down on the couch. "Hm, I wonder when will we finally stop all of this." He said as he aimed his hand at the sky. He turned on his side and closed them falling asleep.
These fist's no longer look for death.
The suns shines on me I know I can end the curse plagued on my family.
I am the 3rd sword Kubikiribocho Don't try and challenge me.

Kirigakure nin
Chakra:160
Chunin - Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 7(+1/-2)
Bloodline: Senju
tailed beast: 8 Tailed beast
1st stage: Mastered. ((Bai don))
2nd stage: Mastered ((Valley of the end))

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

Namito would wake up and remove his clothes before washing them. Waiting in front of the washer, he would then doze off until he heard the alarm. Jumping, he then put them in the dryer and got a good 30 minte sleep before the dryer was done. He yawned before taking his things out and putting them on. He would then leave. ((Exit))

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 7 | 8

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Senju

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
Yami walked through the rain, he had the sand protect him as a umbrella. walking into his house, he remove dhis jacket, his shirt revealing the torso underneath. Removing the shoes he tossed his clothes in the dryer and leaped onto his couch and began thinking to himself. "Hm.....maybe I shouldn't stay with kech....I literally randomly joined......" He was thinking.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:280
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                        He had received intel from an operative that Namito - one of the hosts - lived in this home. He had sensed chakra within, however considering he had extensive contact with the receptor of this chakra, he already knew that it was Yami rather than Namito. Upon further research, he would go on to discover that they had a blood relation, which made things rather complicated. He figured that either Yami had no idea just what they were doing yet, or he was in here to spy on Shinsei in order to protect his sibling. Shinsei always covered up his tracks. He always removed loose ends. So, as Yami relaxed in his home, he listened to his thoughts from outside. He thought, and the Enemy looked into these thoughts. But they weren't . . . malevolent, just confused. He wasn't sure if he should have followed his original oath to Shinsei, considering he had little to no information about the group.

However, this made Shinsei very upset. Because - he had joined. He had made that oath, a sworn oath to serve Shinsei, the Daijin; the Emperor. He said he'd join regardless of the circumstances. Were those words spoken only in heat? Would he betray the man who he had offered his body to? Those questions were . . . of import.

And - Kleine was completely soaking wet. He was cold. It was difficult to bear the outside, so he went within. "Yami," he called to the man. "You think treason in your mind. Do you not possess a concept such as loyalty? Am I Kya to you?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami jumped to hear his name and jumped over the couch. Just in case kunai were flying at him. He peeked up. "Jeez, you scared me." He said leaping back over the couch and onto his butt. Hearing what he had to say, he stood up and responded. "Posses such loyalty?! What are you talking about." He said looking at the maskless klein.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He got into a ready stance when he saw the jerking of Yami's movements, easily ready to kill him if necessary. When he didn't attack, however, he relaxed himself. He was still drenched, which was getting water on the floor - but he wasn't quite in the mood to strip down while talking business. So, he simply dealt with his state of being soaked. He could bear it. What he could not bear was Yami's attitude of falsehood - his negligence of the truth. "You contemplate leaving my organization. The issue is that you have joined. Once you join, you cannot simply leave until I give you permission to. You know our secrets - you know I am the leader. Due to your knowledge of our secrets, you are a liability if you leave. If you become a liability, I will kill you. Do you not understand? That is how the shinobi world works. And more than that, why do you possess such thoughts in the first place? Have I not been good to you? Have I wronged you somehow? Is the answer not a resounding "yes" to the first, and a "no" to the second?" He narrowed his eyes. This conversation could go one of two ways - he could secure Yami's loyalty, or it could end with Yami's demise. He never truly cared about the fate of those who betrayed him. Shinsei was more pragmatic than any.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Looking at klein who stood drenched in water, getting it all over the carpet, making him a bit angry but this was far higher then that. he can read his thoughts? "That's what you believe huh?" He said as he stood up. "Yes! all I know is that we hunt demons and who you are. You are nothing like kya to me. I don't understand our true goal." He walked over to him and softly grabbed his hand lifting them to his throat. wrapping them around his. "You have done me no wrong. If you truly believe I would sell out a comrade of mine, someone who hail from the same homeland as did, Go ahead, squeeze the life from my lungs!" If klein could do this, that would break yami's trust, but if he was truly loyal himself, he wouldn't doubt him. Either way Yami wouldn't leave the group.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

"What matters is that you have devalued your word. You told me that you'd stay regardless of what you knew. And I - I planned on telling you more. You've only been here for a short while. Can you really expect a red carpet extended?" He raised an eyebrow, though quickly the tone of the conversation went from argumentative to violent - Yami forced Kleine's hands around his neck, gripping them. But he didn't wish to entertain him the thought. He squeezed tightly for a moment, only to let go. Kleine was not crudely violent. He had no reason to slay Yami without cause. "Listen, you need to calm down, Yami. I'm only acting as the rules of our world dictate. You know that a shinobi should always be cautious of their surroundings, including people around them. The revelation of important secrets is something I cannot allow. In order for my plan to meet completion, I must not let anyone outside of the Kech Marah know of my identity. I need to re-acquire the Shogunate of Konoha beforehand."

He tried to rationally explain his accusations. He didn't want Yami freaking out. However, he now felt that he was aware of one thing . . . Yami seemed somewhat easy to rile up, somewhat emotional. He was authentic though. He didn't really appear to be a liar, and he would probably be loyal if he was treated well. The thing was, Shinsei never had the intention to treat him wrongly. This whole situation was ridiculous. "Here's a question for you, however. This is where I question your supposed loyalty. Your brother is a demon host, meaning we will be capturing and detaining him as well. If you are loyal, we will not hurt him and we will make the process brief. He won't die. He may even come out healthier, or with a Saigon. But - if that idea bothers you, the seed of dissent may be sewn into your blood. If that happens, you will become disloyal and eventually try to rise against me. I cannot allow that. So, this is your final test of loyalty to me - do you trust me to do well by you and your brother, or will your fear allow you to destroy your family and your brother's chance of survival? Do you trust me . . . completely?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Walking back over to the couch he stopped when he heard his brother was a host. He heard everything but detained really stuck out. He sat down and placed his hand n his face. Removing them he turned towards klein. "The process, it shouldn't be painful, knowing namito, he will fight back. Leave him be, at least go after his last." He said facing klein. "That's the least you can do for me." He looked down at the carpet. "You should.....dry your things." He said to her.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 pm

The man shrugged. It didn't matter if Namito fought back. The Kech Marah without Kya and Shinsei were powerful, but with them, they were indestructible. A coalition that could more than easily dominate the world. "Do not worry for my clothing. I will be switching to uniform soon enough. Yami, if you truly wish to remain a part of my organization, then follow my lead. It's time for us to regain the world we abandoned by creating this organization. I will be . . . returning to my position as Shogun." Nobuyuki's wager would have lasted as long as until Mist was taken over. Considering Cecil epically failed and Lucius was susceptible to fear, Shinsei had no reason to hold back. It was time to return to his position and rule the civilized world. With a Karnata and Ryukyu pact, the complete annihilation of the rest of the global Empires would require half a century at worst.

He was prepared to mobilize.
                                                        -exit-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would nod and get dressed before heading out with Shinsei. It seems he was about to get ready to take a position from someone. ((Exit))
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm
A magical drop of water falls from the sky and lands on the ground. Suddenly, Testial comes back to life thanks to the Queen's Drop that Aaron just wasted on him that he totally didn't deserve.

Chaos_wolf12

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces