Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:24 am
Epona nodded her large head once, and her smile lingered as she fell into companionable silence. He seemed to feel at least a little more at ease now, that was good. Perhaps, she wondered, his confidence would grow as he did.

The young girl found herself quite happy that Zuberi agreed to take some - Moto appeared to enjoy them, and she loved knowing that people and pokemon enjoyed the sweets she made - though mention of reciprocation drew a more surprised expression before she shook her head quickly. "Oh, no, I don't need anything in return for them," she assured him with a smile as she covered the sweets and replaced them in Epona's saddlebag. "I'm just glad to know he likes them; that's the only thing I could ask for in return."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am
Moto watched the Rapidash for a little bit longer before he moved into Zuberi's jacket. He hid in there, curling up some and tucking his head back. He could see from the part in the zipper. He shifted some and peeked up at Zuberi, who was already flipping through the sketchbook. Zuberi glanced up toward the girl, sent her a rather charming smile, and looked back down. "Nonsense. I do not take things for free. Please, take a seat miss Nicolette. It will only take me a moment, so long as your Rapidash stays still."

Without saying another word, he shifted his pencil out, and started to sketch, his movements smooth and quick. He was accurate, and was working on the base, looking up every so often to glance at the fire horse.

BlackFireKitsune

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:28 pm
While she'd said no, Zuberi seemed quite adamant about dismissing it and had already even begun to... to draw something, it looked like. "Ah," she began, deciding it better to let him do as he would, "okay. Thank you," the girl added happily as she carefully took a seat beside him on the bench, and watched with growing curiosity.

Epona made a quiet noise as her ears perked forward a bit, but otherwise remained still as requested.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:10 pm
Zuberi moved slow, his eyes flickering up and down the paper. Moto moved from his trainer's lap, peering at the paper, before looking toward Nicolette. He tilted his head, before moving over and crawled into her lap, sniffing at her hand before looking back to Epona. He watched for a moment, and then started to curl up into a ball, yawning wide. Zuberi side--glanced his partner, rolled his eyes, and went back to drawing. He reached into his bag, pulling out a few more pencils and put the one he was using between his teeth, holding it there easily. He grabbed a cream colored pencil, and started to shade something, before sticking it in his dreads. He switched to various colors, red and orange and yellow, before finishing. He took the pencil out of his mouth, signing the bottom, before ripping the paper out of his book.

Zuberi reached over, handing the young woman the drawing of her Pokemon, before pulling Moto from her lap to rest in his own. "There. It is not much, but at least I can say that I did not take something for free." He said gently. He was a thief, not a charity. He could steal things, but he refused to be gifted. That felt weird. He glanced toward Epona, nodding toward her some before looking back to Nicolette.

BlackFireKitsune

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Nicolette watched with wide eyes and parted lips as Zuberi worked, the girl leaning over a little to see better. Moto distracted her when he crawled over into her lap, though she somehow managed to refrain from jumping in surprise and instead smiled warmly down at him, momentarily distracted from watching his trainer draw. The little Cyndaquil had gone from being afraid of her at the start, to taking food from her, and now had even curled up in her lap...! Happiness and a hint of pride swelled up within her at the progress she'd inadvertently made with him, and ran her thumb gently, very gently, across his head to see if he was averse to petting.

She had little time to become accustomed to it though before she found a completed drawing of Epona in her line of vision, and she gasped as she accepted it with trembling fingers. "Oh," she said, not noticing when Zuberi took Moto back and then said again, "oh. It's... it's beautiful. Look Epona, look!" She beamed as she tilted it so the Rapidash could see. "Look, it's you! Isn't it perfect?" Epona, who hadn't ever actually looked in a mirror and only knew her reflection from rippling water, remained politely silent. Nicolette was just fine with that response, as she'd already turned to Zuberi again, practically hugging the drawing to her chest - but not quite, as she didn't want to bend or crumple it. "It's beautiful," she whispered, her soft voice full of emotion. "I haven't had any pictures of Epona before, and no one's certainly ever drawn her before. I... Thank you."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff