Submit

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:11 pm
Zuberi stared toward the small purple haired male, and smirked. He was rather adorable now, wasn't he. But Zuberi found many people adorable. Especially those that blushed and almost made bird noises. He could hear it. He could hear it in his head even though Zacharie didn't make a sound. He chuckled low in his throat, turning toward the stuff he was cleaning. And honestly, he was tired of cleaning. He frowned down at the mess, before leaning to pick up some of the filth, and tossed it in a trash can.

When he was asked about his fighting style, Zuberi turned to face the other grunt. He cocked his head to the side, and crossed his arms over his chest, before nodding curtly. "Ah... Yes. I suppose the easiest way to say how I train would be to say with speed. I do not do type specialties or anything like that. It is too... confining. If I can make my Pokemon fast, they can take down even the strongest opponent." He stated, voice thoughtful. He looked over toward him some, before smiling easily, as though his normal stoic appearance was just something he did to hide who he really was. "Perhaps one day we could have a battle. I am certain your Pokemon are strong, yes?" He asked easily.

insidiousEnigma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm
"...Don't laugh." The teen huffed upon hearing the bigger man's low laughter, a slight scowl (he was not pouting, shut up!!) on his face. Once he finished mopping the area surrounding him, he stood back to examine the work that they still had to do. This was ridiculous, they'd be here forever trying to clean up this room with just the two of them.

He just wanted to make his pokemon fast? "...I see." Zacharie said thoughtfully, head cocked slightly as he mused over Zuberi's answer. He didn't really see how just being fast would help a pokemon take down another, even stronger, pokemon...but he really wasn't an expert when it came to training. "My..." He blinked owlishly at the others statement before giving a sheepish smile. "Well...my pokemon and I have been working hard to be more efficient on the field." He said slowly. "My partner Jerome and I train rather frequently...and recently my Banette and Absol have reached the level required to mega evolve..." He idly tugged on a strand of his hair. "We do what we can." He said finally.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:15 pm
Zuberi tried to stop his chuckles. He shook his head some and smiled a bit, before looking around. He rolled his shoulders, and then moved over toward picking up some more trash. The tables were almost all cleaned now, and it seemed like the ground was getting there. Trash needed to be taken out... but it had to wait till it was all collected. He frowned some, shaking his head. How frustrating. He glanced back toward Zacharie for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders, finishing picking up all the trash and putting it away. He started to sweep again, needing to make sure the floor was fully dust free before Zacharie mopped over there.

"Oh? Fascinating." He murmured. He turned to face the teenager, his head tilting to the side. Zuberi hadn't had a Pokemon who could mega evolve, and even if he did, he doubted it would work well. He tried to stay a little distant from the Pokemon, aside from Moto. And well, now Nyota. That Dragonair had captured him as much as he had her. He thought about it for a second, before focusing once more. "I would like to see that. We need to have a battle at some point, Zacharie." He said, voice holding a rather excited tone.

insidiousEnigma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:28 pm
techabyte

Zacharie really wasn't much of a fan of battling. Actually, he wasn't a fan of anything that was particularly violent. But how could he say no to Zuberi when he seemed so interested in seeing his pokemon in action? "Ah...if you'd like." The teen said slowly, his lips twitching up into a slight smile. Well, it'd at least be some good practice for his team. Practicing with Jerome was good, but it'd be a good idea to switch up every once and a while. Wouldn't want to fall into a rut.

...Or something like that.

Giving a soft huff, the grunt glanced about the mess hall before setting his cleaning implement aside. "I'm not sure about you...but I'm done with this. I've got time sensitive experiments to check on." He pulled his left sleeve up and checked the watch wrapped around his wrist. "Shall we put away our things and head out?" After having talked to Zuberi he wasn't going to just leave him to clean the rest of the cafeteria all alone...so he really hoped that the other was ready to cut out of there.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas