Submit

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:01 pm
A slight frown crossed over Zuberi's features. So the boy was more open than he expected. It was putting him on edge a little more. Maybe he was trying to show vulnerability in order to get Zuberi to open up more? But, Zuberi was smart. He knew not to do something as foolish as open up everything he had dear. He would never tell anyone how he knew Eden. Nor would he tell anyone that he was very protective of her. He was cautious about his home life; not even Eden full knew it. And that was one thing that he would be cautious about. If this kid wanted to pry, Zuberi would let him try. But he could be clever. He could beat around the bush or flat out tell him things without fully revealing it.

Underground informant. A spy, basically. Zuberi wasn't anywhere close to that. He was a thief easily, and he could muscles his way through things, and then if he needed to, he would kill. He didn't want to, but he would. When it got quiet for a moment, Zuberi watched the boy. He seemed to be contemplating something... Perhaps where Zuberi originated from. The African had to say, he enjoyed that. People who thought about what could be going on rather than just assuming or asking questions. If someone can work things out for themselves, it earns a little bit of respect from Zuberi. He likes to think of people as smart, but if they aren't... well. He won't waste any time he needs to. He licked his lips again and tilted his head, before looking at his hands and shifted them along his legs to get more comfortable.

The questions drew his eyes back over toward Nakura. He watched him for a few quiet moments before nodding his head somewhat in understanding. So he was taller than Jerome then. And probably leaner. Zuberi wasn't that bulky. He had muscle, and he worked out, but he was definitely not bulky. For a moment, he was curious why Nakura wasn't an agent yet. If Jerome was, why wasn't he? He sat back, seemingly more relaxed and chuckled toward the boy. "Ah... no. Not particularly. I just do not think that Agent Jerome would come searching for me in specific. I attempt to avoid the eyes of Agent's unless I am needed by them to do something." He stated, shrugging his shoulders.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:24 pm
"Mmm...good idea," Nakura snickered. "Had I been that wise when I first got recruited, I may not have gotten into a lot of the trouble that I did. But where's the fun in that?" He guessed the other man might not have shared his opinion about 'fun', but he didn't mind. With most Rockets obeying the rules without question, the grunt felt someone needed to stir things up a little. Especially when some of the higher-ups were being ridiculous in their expectations.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a Rocket?" he asked. "I've been so caught up in the work my partner's been piling on me and trying to handle my new handful-of-a-roommate that I haven't been paying too much attention to any other new recruits as of late."

techabyte

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:08 pm
Zuberi glanced over toward the younger ( was he younger? ) boy. He blinked, before uncrossing his legs and turning slightly to face Nakura a bit more. His eyebrow arched slightly and he shrugged. "I suppose you are right. I do not always listen to them, I will take corners if it helps finish the tedious tasks. But, I plan on getting higher rank so that I do not have to do all those mundane chores." He practically growled the last few words, because to be honest, he hated chores. Hated them more than he could think. And because of that, he wanted to be higher up. Even an Agent would be fine, since he wouldn't have to worry about being locked into cleaning the mess hall or Pokemon pins.... ugh.

Shaking the thought from his mind, he re-focused on the other man. He tilted his head at the mention of a partner. Maybe he should get one of those... Eden was still a trainee, so that was out. But perhaps his own room mate... Though he didn't know him. At all. And surely a partner should be someone who he could trust? He moved a few stray dreads from his face and tossed them back toward his spine before finally responding. "I have been here for three months, roughly. I just finished my training two weeks ago; so I am still fairly new. Perhaps you should find a new roommate if he is such a handle?" He offered, waving a hand.

Kitomyx
[ Sorry it took so long! Work killed me. ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 am
The shorter man nodded, giggling some more at the other's reaction and the way with which he spoke his words. "Sometimes I wonder if they assign us certain things as grunts just to test our patience. I'm sure you'll transcend that in no time."

"My, my! That is recent," Nakura noted. "I'll take it you haven't yet been on one of the larger missions, then. I'm sure you'll be looking forward to that." He grinned at the idea, but his grin disappeared at the mention of his roommate.

"Hehe...if only I could," the Rocket answered with a more feeble smile. "But we aren't allowed to choose our roommates, especially me. Another test of tolerance and patience, I imagine. Perhaps a challenge to us to get along with whomever we're assigned to, referencing the 'team' in Team Rocket. Or maybe they simply can't be bothered with picky grunts," he chuckled.

"Whatever the case, we're stuck with one another for better or worse. He's relatively new to the organization too, at least, so it's been interesting trying to get to know about him and the company is much improved from when my old roommate was promoted and I was left all alone." Nakura sighed. "If only he wasn't so intent on getting to know so much about me. He's just a teenager, so he hasn't really had much experience in the way of relationships and I worried he might be getting too attached as far as roommates go."

Turning back to Zuberi with an amused glint in his eye, he said, "Now don't take this the wrong way...but do you like to cuddle? I only ask because this kid, Adam, does, and I have no idea what to do with him. You may have noticed I'm not very big or strong, so I like to avoid being man-handled when I can, but even being cuddled by my younger-yet-larger roommate gives me that helpless feeling and it's pretty irksome."

techabyte
((You're perfectly fine! Sorry about work, though. Hope life is treating you well otherwise~))

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:53 am
Zuberi watched him as he talked. The boy could talk a lot. He seemed very outwardly vocal. His head tilted slightly as he listened. Well, at least he could hold a conversation? Though he was still trying to figure out how old he was. Nakura didn't look a day over eighteen. At least to Zuberi. Though he knew that people aged differently. He didn't always look twenty-one. After all, he was mature for his age, and it made him appear older than he usually looked. His eyes flickered back toward Nakura when he mentioned that it was recent, and then continued on about his room mate. His eyebrow rose for a second at the mention of picky people, before he shrugged lightly. "I suppose that is true. Though I do not believe that anyone is necessarily picky. Unless they are put in a room with someone unbearable." He mused.

Zuberi didn't know much about his own room mate. His name was Damon, and he had an Umbreon. That was about all the African knew. He shrugged it off, because there was no reason for him to settle and say anything about the roommate. He didn't have the right too. it wasn't his story or information to give. Where as if Nakura wanted to do so, then he could. He tilted his head at the question and arched his brow. That was rather personal. He let the other man finish talking, before looking over toward the wall. He thought about it for a moment before tilting his head back over toward Nakura. At least he was willing to hold the conversation, because Zuberi didn't often like leading the conversation. "I have never cuddled before. So I would not know. Perhaps you could get him a Pokemon big enough to cuddle him?" He stated, tilting his head toward Nakura.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:10 am
"Ah, you're probably right. Especially when sharing with one person is a step up from sharing with seven," the other grunt remarked thoughtfully.

At Striker's comment about never having cuddled before, though, a hint of mischief came over Izaya's features and his crooked grin returned more suspicious-looking than ever. "That's not a bad idea~! I actually have a Zoroark that seems to like him, so if I have it take on my appearance, that might distract him for a time. But hey...Striker-san, if you've never cuddled someone before...just how much life experience can you have had?"

He leaned toward the other man, flirtatiously batting his eyes as he spoke with a silken quality. "Don't tell me you've never had a relationship, either...?"

techabyte

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:53 pm
Zuberi nodded his head in agreement. Sharing a room with seven people was... Arceus it was awful. He hated it so much. He was already a very private person with his belongings; and then this happened? It was hard for him to settle in his old room. He'd often go out and camp on the roof or outside if he could manage. Even if it was just outside the dorms. He tilted his head in thought before breathing out a sigh. Yea. No. He'd never go back to rooming with seven people again. It was far too painful to think about. And honestly was giving him a headache.

He could almost feel the air shift when Nakura heard that he hadn't cuddled. He glanced to his side and watched the man for a few seconds before nodding his head. A Zoroark would work. Though as soon as it was touched it would probably change back. So it may not work. He could just snuggle the Zoroark though. It was a good sized Pokemon after all. And then his name was called, and he glanced over again. The leaning forward and the batting eyes made him raise his brow, before he snorted slightly. He smirked and leaned forward, his voice dropping an octave and got an almost rough sound to it. "You do not want to know what life experience I have had, upendo. It would bring a blush to your cheeks and a curiosity in your chest. Trust me." He grinned almost deviously before straightening up, and his face went back to the normal almost emotionless look.

Kitomyx
[ Looool a Zuberi nerve got hit. xD Not a bad nerve though! ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 pm
Crimson eyes widened as dark brows shot up. Then he laughed aloud. "Ahh? Is that so? I'd be surprised if you could manage that, Striker-san. would you care to try me? Because I already have an unhealthy curiosity as it is, so I might as well attempt to indulge it." Smirking, he murmured under his breath, "I can't think it would be worse than the humiliating experiences this one idiot I know put me through..."

techabyte
((Hahaha, that's rare. XD Usually he hits only the bad nerves.))

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:08 pm
Zuberi couldn't help but chuckle at the boys response. He seemed rather eager to indulge in anything "Striker" could be interested in. It made him want to laugh. Though he kept it back. He just watched him from the corner of his eye and tried not to laugh aloud. Honestly, Zuberi could make that boy never question him again. But, he held back. "Heh... Maybe another time, Nakura." He said, voice laced with a slight promise. He tilted his head to the side and stretched, before standing up.

he grabbed his bag, throwing it over his head and shoulder and letting it rest against his side. He glanced down at Nakura, before smirking lightly. He reached and carefully laced his fingers through dark hair, careful not to seem too imposing, before tightening his hand in the hair and tilted Nakura's head back. "It was nice talking with you, upendo. Come find me another day." He stated, before letting go. He turned on his heel, waving over his shoulder as he started back for the dorms.

This could actually be fun.

Kitomyx

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas