Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Of Wolf and Owner (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm
Lupine Duchess

Moving silently through the house, Nero disarmed two more men, sending them running out of the house, while the others scattered upon hearing the threatening growl of Rocket. They were only expecting to find Nero, not a wolf, and they knew better than to try to fight a wolf. Four of the five ran from the house, leaving only the hunter Rocket had attacked, "Easy Rocket, I'll take of him," he knelt down, "you should have stayed away, now forget you ever came here." Nero touched his head, before hauling him up and to the door, sending him running. "This is getting old, but it's how things are, Rocket, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:08 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket got off the man she bit before she went over to Nero. Once the last man was gone, she turned back and wagged her tail at him before nudging his hand hoping he was alright. She just wanted him to be okay, she didn't care about herself. Rocket whimpered a bit, asking if he was okay as she stayed close to him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:20 pm
Lupine Duchess

"You're a tough girl, Rocket, you really are. Don't worry about me, I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them." Nero told Rocket, petting her head, seeing that she was worried about him. Sitting down beside her, he decided to play with her a bit, since he had lost his appetite for the time being, so Rocket had his attention now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket's tail wagged as they played together. She gently mouthed his arm like a puppy would. She was not that old actually. She was almost a year old but she just looked older than her age because of the stress and being chased as a mutant. She then licked Nero's cheek before she rolled over looking up at Nero with playful eyes as she continued to mouth his arm gently.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm
Lupine Duchess

Nero was more than happy to play with Rocket, laughing as she mouthed at his arm, knowing full well that her sharp teeth and powerful jaws could not easily hurt him, but she was being careful. Letting her have her fun, until she rolled onto her back, belly exposed, which he scratched with his free hand. "You maybe fully grown, but you act like a big puppy, is that what you are?" Nero asked teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket let out a playful groan as her belly was scratched. Though one spot caused her leg to start kicking cutely like any dog. When he asked if she was a puppy teasingly, her ears perked as he asked it. She was almost a year old but she would be considered a juvenile in a pack of wolves. But currently she thought of herself as a puppy since she never really got the chance before now.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:29 pm
Lupine Duchess

With a chuckle, Nero continued to scratch Rocket's belly, thinking it was adorable how her leg would kick when he scratched a certain spot. "You silly pup, yes you are, you like getting attention." Nero grinned, his own tails swaying slowly, as he sat down on the floor, his legs were getting sore from kneeling so long. For the first time, in a long time, he was actually having a bit of fun. Before, most of his nights were spent training alone, or meditating, now things were different.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket barked as she then got up and snuggled up to Nero. She had forgotten what it felt like to have someone else around. It was a feeling she really missed. As she snuggled up to Nero, she laid in his lap, having gotten a bath already, Her steel strong fur became weakened when wet but she knew that Nero was very kind and she was enjoying his company. Though she fell asleep after they eventually ate dinner. She was snuggled up to Nero on his bed laying her head on his chest in a loving pet way. She loved Nero and hoped to protect him until the end.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 pm
Lupine Duchess

After a while, Nero finally got around to making dinner for the both of them, followed by giving Rocket a nice long bath, leaving her fur sublimely soft to the touch. Now in bed, he changed his robes for sleepwear, which were just simple sweatpants, no shirt. With Rocket laying her head in his chest, placing his hand on her neck, he ran his fingers through her fur, until he fell asleep. The next morning, feeling relaxed for once, Nero slipped out of bed silently, so as to not wake Rocket, going to do a bit of training like he always did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket woke up about half an hour later. She yawned as she got up, stretched, and went outside after finding Nero's scent led outside. She then sneaked up behind him and wagged her tail as she barked trying to scare him in a playful way.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:19 pm
Lupine Duchess

Outside, Nero was standing in an open courtyard, sword in hand, as he practiced movements and strikes, the blade ringing through the air. When Rocket snuck up behind him, barking playfully, he turned on her in an instant. "Rocket, it's just you, you silly girl, I almost turned my blade on." He put his weapon away, sitting down in front of her, "Did you sleep well?" he asked, ruffling her neck fur, as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:41 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket put her ears back when he turned on her. But when he sat down, not seeming mad, she licked his cheek, tail wagging as fast as it would go. She snuggled up to Nero in response to his question did she sleep well. Rocket was having the best time of her life with Nero, the best she's had since she was a baby.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:23 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I'll take that as a yes, I'm glad you did, so, what would you like to do? I normally don't have much going on, most of my time I spend helping mutants in the city, but most have done a good job at keeping low, plus, I don't think you want to back to the city." Nero said to her, as he kissed between her ears, then scratching behind them a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Rocket then perked her ears hearing a baby animal in danger. She barked at Nero knowing he heard it too. It was a little calico kitten. Rocket started running towards the sound and saw a kitten being bullied by a stray dog that had made its way up here. She growled at the dog who growled back. Soon Rocket was fighting with the dog, who bit down on her steel like fur but ran off after Rocket bit him and chased him off snapping at him. Then she went over to the kitten and laid down around her. The kitten was shivering and hungry. Though Rocket was still young, She was able to produce milk for puppies or in this case kittens. So she let the kitten nurse from her while she waited for Nero to catch up.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:39 pm
Lupine Duchess

Nero heard the cries of an animal in trouble, specifically, that of a cat. Before he could say anything, Rocket had taken off in the direction of the noise, so he followed after her, getting there after the fight was over. Seeing the kitten at Rocket's side, Nero smiled softly, "Guess we're not the only ones, that get into trouble, but what's a kitten doing all the way up here? It's not a normal thing for them to wander this far." He looked at the kitten, seeing it shiver, Nero had to figure out what to do with it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff