Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 pm
Sashara Storm

Sashara sighed as she ran through a forest in Dominium. Her prey was a crafty one he was. She sighed again as she finally got to the end of the forest and entered the gate of the city. She looked around the streets and growled. No one...I mean no one gets away...This pay is too good to lose! she thought with a frown. She heard footsteps as she silently walked towards the center of the city seeing a man by what seemed to be a fallen tree. "Not here...." she muttered. She wondered why she accepted the job to find this thief. She sighed for what she felt was the hundredth time that day and walked up to the man by the Remnant Twilight. "Excuse me sir....have you seen a wild running man somewhere around here?" she asked Dante.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

Kindness is a quality only the strong are afforded. Tell me, are you strong?

As he stared idly a soft breeze caught his attention. There was a sudden calm that overtook the square. All outside noise ceased to breach his ears save for the soft chimes of a metallic wind chime that dangled on someone's patio. He looked up at the stump once more an eyebrow raised as a warm feeling began to stir inside of him. He looked down at his chest a dull light almost seemed to bloom from his heart. He smiled kindly down at the light before a noise broke the calm.

"Excuse me sir....have you seen a wild running man somewhere around here?"

He looked over his shoulder at the source, an elven woman. Long blonde hair and eyes that told a long story. He turned completely around to look at her dead on. "I am afraid not." His voice was calm yet commanding smooth as scotch. "I am afraid if you are looking for someone like that then you may want to try somewhere with more commotion. A wild person would probably not find themselves wandering a quiet square with a lone man in it." He said followed by a kind smile. He took a few steps forward, again the noise of the square died down leaving nothing but the faint sound of chimes and his footsteps.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Milady may I ask for your name?" He could feel the the familiar presence now slowly beginning to appear. Even broken and scattered into five pieces she still managed to pull small strings here and there. A soft breeze filled the square yet again an odd whistle noise gently rose from within the downed Remnant Twilight. Just like that it clicked. Dante's eyes widened a little before he asked. "You're one of us!" He exclaimed with a little bit of shock in his voice. "Have you, heard her voice as well?"

There are two things I have learned in my life, there is something eternal and there is always something to hope for

Nicko1421

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:00 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

The hope was dashed from her for a moment when she heard his answer. Sashara was thinking of what to do and already got plan ready when he started to speak again.

"Milady, may I ask for your name?"

She was going to answer this man when he started to look at her in shock.

"You're one of us! Have you heard her voice as well?"

Sashara just looked at him. "One of us? Her voice?" she repeated as she felt the soft breeze flow around them. "Well, for your first question...My name is Sashara Strom of the elves. As for the other two questions...you must explain yourself." she told him. She had an inkling that he was talking about the goddess that supposedly existed. The "voice" was just something that came to her because she was too tired or stressed right? Her thoughts were shaken out of her as she frowned a little. The goddess doesn't exist and she doesn't believe in the legend, superstitious folklores.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:25 pm
Plushy

The kids ran through the tubs happy. "Over here!" "Try this way!" "The slide over here is fun!" "Scream!" They ran though the tubs, up the ramp, and down the side. "We do that again!" "WE go the other way this time!" They jump through the tubes, they ran round bouncing up and down the tubes. The tubes are soft and squishy.

Plushy lay on his back, the kids he was babysitting where playing inside his play place belly. Plushy looked at the moon, as he wait out side the house the kids lived in. The outcast where in the house, stealing stuff form the parents. They came back out and asked Plushy
"Where are the kids?" "You can't steal the kids, that would be kidnapping, you is here for the stuff." "They don't keep stuff in the house! They hid it safe in places unknown, that why we need the kids, to force them to give us the stuff." "You want Plushy's job." Plushy smiled at the outcast, "To bad for you, Plushy already has it." "Maybe we could offer you a better deal? If you tell us where the kids are?" "You have one million banana for Plushy to eat?" Plushy asked. "No, why would we need bananas?" "So also you have no kids, you don't need those eather." The outcast give up, and walked away. They not want to play with a dragon, Plushy watched them run off to find more easy kids to get.

((my occ))
((is first post, hope you like. to tell me if my grammar or spelling needs fixing, and if you want my post to be longer, or if this ok...))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

"Sashara Strom, I see." He repeated softly. He felt the wind blow again brushing his hair to the left as it did so. "It is a pleasure then, Miss Strom. My name is Dante Virgils."

A smile spread across his face at her inquiry, yes his last set of question were rather vague he would certainly need to elaborate. "My apologize I have forgotten my manners. But perhaps it would be easier to show you rather than let my meaning get lost in translation." He slowly reached his hand up placing it over his chest once more. "When I speak of 'her' I speak of our late Goddess." His chest began to glow a pale silver color, it was soft at first like star light that twinkled so far away. "You have heard her voice yes? Soft and fragile, reminiscent of a dream. My question to you is this; did she choose you to play host to one of her fragments?" He looked her in the eye now as the light in his chest began to glow brighter, not very it was still weak and frail but held so much warmth. It spread to his hands which also began to glow a soft silver color.

"We are those who purify the dark." He said as he began to walk towards her. "We exist to drive away the Madness that encroaches onto our world. You know of the Outcasts yes? Those who spread like disease and pestilence given form." He held out his hand as if giving her the opportunity to shake. "Do you follow the path of light?" He was not asking her to join him in a noble crusade against all the evils of this world. He was merely asking for her to prove that she was not Outcast.

There are two things I have learned in my life, there is something eternal and there is always something to hope for

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:02 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara now looked at the man as he spoke to her and elaborated his questions. Now there were some things she could stand, but her pride as an elf does not like being asked if she was an Outcast. That was beneath her of course. Now, she looked at this strange man as his hands glowed and wondered at his questions.

She snorted a little at the mention of the "Goddess". Yes. She held a fragment doesn't mean she didn't abuse its power a little. She looked Dante straight in the eyes and saw a long history well hidden. One of many years of hardship but a good life. "Don't tell me you believe in this 'Goddess', sire Dante." she said putting her hands up to show she means no harm. I do hear a slight voice...sometimes but that is nothing more than our imaginations. A hope that is long gone." she stated her hands started to glow a light green color. She held her ground. "We're on our own now...but if you need the proof...." she continued and took one of his hands in a handshake. "See? Not an Outcast. But the power is enough to help me with my job." she told him.

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm
((my occ))
((is working with nicko to fix my first post, i mess up the character somehow emotion_facepalm sorry about that.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:34 am
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

Dante felt a strange mix of confused and happy when she asked whether or not he believed in the Goddess. "You do not? Yet you acknowledge that she has given you power? Isn't that contradictory?" He asked releasing her hand. "But unfortunately philosophy is not the message of today Miss Storm." He looked to the darkened night sky and the remnants of twinkling lights that clung stubbornly in their place.

"A hope that is now gone? What a silly thing to say." He felt his mouth curl once more into a kind warm smile. "Even through the darkest night the sun always rises. Hope is a beautiful thing, a feeling that cannot be snuffed out with a few hardships. For if there is no hope then there is not point in moving forward. Look around you, everyone still holds onto hope. Never forget that Miss Storm." He turned around looking now at the massive tree stump he slowly walked closer placing his hand gently over the wood. "We stand united to purify those who have been corrupted. If you choose to not believe in The Goddess then believe in that." He turned around looking at her once more.

True this girl was not an Outcast in disguise she was a normal elf. "I see, and what is your job? From your first inquiry about a Mad Man I assume you are a mercenary? Bounty Hunter perhaps? You don't seem like a typical sellsword, no you don't have the gruff jaded presence that is so signature to those who sell their blade to the highest bidder." He was not opposed to mercenary work, there were certain jobs that needed a more... Forward approach to solving them and someone had to do it.

He felt the wind blow once more a cold wind that was a bit uncharacteristic for such a pleasant night. Dante shivered slightly. "Well I am afraid I must be heading back to my bar. If you would like, please join me. I know you're hunting a man but I would feel terrible asking you such awkward questions and not offering a drink as payment."

(( Me know it All stop apologizing! You didn't do anything wrong! smile ))  

Nicko1421

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

"In my view it's not contradictory." she told him. "I just don't think she's real any more than you or I." She pouted a little at the thought of this man going after fairy tales. Really.

"Hope? I guess I can see that here in Dominium..." she muttered looking at the sky. "As long as I get the pay, I'll purify the corrupted. A girl's got to make a living here." she said with a shrug. Sashara heard his questions and raised an eyebrow at the curiosity his voice.

Sashara smiled a little. "I am a bounty hunter. Very good at it too. Don't worry about my quarry. I'll be able to get him later. If a job is worth the money I do it. I don't usually do jobs for free though." she explained. She felt the wind feeling trouble all of a sudden and nodded. "I think I'll take you up on your offer, Sir Dante. Will you lead the way?"

((He's right. ^^ You're doing fine.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 pm
Plushy

Plushy feels the kids they ran through him, their parents came home. Time for bed now, out you go. Plushy thinks to the kids so they can ear him. The kids came up out of Plushy's mouth, the dad bring them in the house, the mom gets Plushy's banana cream pie (worth 1 million bananas). Mom feed Plushy the banana cream pie, Plushy ate the banana cream pie.

Plushy roll over on his feet, and walked down the road. He look at the moon in the sky. Plushy walked into the water, he went to his banana tree, planted on a small island in the middle of the lake. Plushy curled up around the banana tree. It was Plushy bed time too, Plushy went to sleep.

((my occ))
((ok, next post then... plushy dream in next post smile ))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

Her answer was unusual, she was not exactly what Dante had expected when he was charged with waiting the others. Then again he didn't really know what to expect. It was a strange world they lived in and it took all kinds to make up the menagerie of chaos that was their world. "Do you only use your powers for contracts?" He inquired merely for the sake of conversation. He himself didn't really use his powers much. Even they with their powers from the Goddess could not sense the Outcasts. Which was why Dante needed to shake her hand to be sure she was not one of them. Outcasts were no different than any other person for the most part unless they were newly created then their skin and eyes were the telling point. But with enough time an Outcast could blend into normal society and corrupt any they came into contact with. It was not what they could do physically that made the Outcasts so dangerous, it was how they spread. Like a virus through contact they sprouted from one Outcast to a regular person slowly corrupting their mind and ultimately twisting them into a deranged version of who they once were.

He had seen it many times, and so far none were immune. There were those who simply resisted longer than others.

As she told him to not worry over her contract his concentration was broken bringing him back to the moment. He glanced over his shoulder at her laughing a little. "I have no doubt! You seem highly capable at your job. Your prowess in combat must be something to see." As they neared his bar the warmth of the lights returned. The soft yellow light filled the street as the two of them entered into the warm establishment. The sound of chit chat and the clanking of glasses chimed in the air. He waved to his bartender who had taken command in his absence signalling for him to take a break. Dante took his position behind the bar smiling at Sashara motioning for her to take a seat. He placed a menu in front of her and a glass of water. "Order whatever you'd like. It's on the house." He said as he began to pour a dark amber colored liquid into a tin shaker full of ice. Followed by a bright orange liquid and finally a small amount of what looked like sugar syrup. Giving the tin a firm shake for fifteen seconds he strained the now finished drink into a low ball glass before wiping the rim with an orange twist and handing it to a gentleman at the bar. "What's your drink Miss Storm?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

"Yes. Superstitious nobles are my favorite." she answered with a smile as if remembering the past fondly. "If I have the power to do my job why not use it? The corrupted will just grow and that'll be more work for 'the five'." She frowned a little. The corrupted or Outcasts really did bother her. They were growing in number and while she didn't mind the jobs that came with it. She had a feeling she might get into deep trouble with these Outcast contracts.

She looked as they arrived at the bar and whistled appreciatively. "Very nice, Sir Dante. she complimented. Just as she entered and took her seat. She smiled and was looking at the menu. "Thank you." She forgot she was still slightly on light power and was more sensitive than usual when she touched the counter. She gasped a little and held her head as Dante's past came upon her. A vivid vision of his tragedy came to her making her hold her head.

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 am
Leon Arcania

Leon scowled as he ran down one of the many winding side streets in the Dominium capital. He was not running down the street for the sake of it however he was chasing someone, a middle aged man dressed in a black cloak, his hair a light brown color and messy in style for an altogether unremarkable man. What was special about this man though was the fact that he was an outcast caught in the act of corrupting someone, a merchant who had not yet finished closing shop for the night which likely had a late closing time. It was by pure chance that Leon had happened upon them, Leon simply doing a standard patrol around the area as he does most nights when he was not on assignment. The outcast had let go of the man and turned and fled as soon as he noticed Leon spotting him, the armor Leon was wearing and the army insignia proof that Leon was military and therefore was a threat to flee from. Proof that the outcast was a coward to afraid to try and corrupt someone who could actually fight back against him.

The man was not a fool however and kept to the somewhat narrow side streets and refused to let up as he fled down the streets, as if knowing that Leon was handicapped by the narrow paths and roads. And indeed he was for her could not use his lightning magic in these tight corridors for fear of accidentally harming a civilian or burning a home or building with an arrant lightning bolt. True Leon had faith in his control skills but with the man moving around as he was it was a risk he was not yet ready to take, though if the man tried to take someone hostage then he would be left with no choice. Suddenly though he had an idea as he recognized the street they were currently going down as being very near the Remnant Square and thus an open area where he could take this guy down without so much risk. He just needed to make a slight push to make the man turn right towards the square as he fired a small bolt of lightning at the left hand intersection that was just within sight. The bolt did exactly as Leon hoped as the man instinctively turned right away from the bolt and ran that way.

Leon seeing this hurried up his pace arriving at the square just as the man was nearing the stump of the Remnant Twilight. Bracing himself to perfect his aim Leon released a strong streak of electricity from his left arm, bracing it with his right arm for greater accuracy. The streak lit up the night temporarily as it struck the man right in the back full on causing the man to fall forward, control of his body temporarily lost thanks to the strong jolt that went through his body. Face planting the stump as he did so he was knocked out from the combined force of the attack and hitting his face on the stump as he fell. Though to be careful Leon placed bindings of electricity around the man to restrain him. He then bent over and reached out his hand to the man placing it on his back gently as his body began emitting a faint glow, proof of the fragment of the Goddess that lay within him. The glow then spread from his hand to slowly cover the outcasts body as the purification began. Fortunately for Leon it seemed this outcast was not too strong as the process was over shortly as Leon removed his hand slowly. Standing back up he brushed himself off as two guards who had heard the sound of running and the streak of lightning arrived now on the scene. Leon looked over to the men as he gave them his orders, " This man is a recently purified outcast. Lock him up for the night and tomorrow check to confirm the purification was successful then release him. But make sure you give him some food before releasing him, it was not his fault he was corrupted and should not be punished for something that can happen to anyone and he had no control of. Now go dismissed." ordered Leon as the two guards silently saluted the general before moving to cuff the man and transport him to holding as ordered.

With his task complete Leon moved over to a bench situated on the right hand side of the square and sat down as he silently gazed over at the glowing stump. "Goddess... I have saved another pore soul from the corruption. Though more will simply crop back up I will continue to move ever forward, I just hope that it continues to be enough." spoke Leon silently as he gazed at the stump. He would need to check afterwards around the area to see if that outcast had any interactions with people that stood out as longer then usual or was out of place, as those interactions may have given rise to more outcasts and he would need to get to them before they spread too far or were caught by others and executed for being outcasts. Such was the policy that kept the Dominium and the other nations relatively safe these past years and was unlikely to change anytime soon, especially as only five people judging by what he "heard" from the goddess during one of the few times he was able to hear her voice.

(( Hope this is alright I wasn't sure how to get started and this seemed as good an idea as any. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:39 pm
Plushy
User Image
Plushy dreamed, their was a color wheel.((see wheel>))
Plushy had to spin the wheel, the colors represent dragons, one for each color. The wheel slows to stop, pointer pointing at a blue purple shade. The blueish purple dragon come to meet Plushy. "What did you eat today?" "Banana, banana bread, banana pudding, banana cream pie, and banana shake." "Bananas! Why would you do such a thing? You is a human eating dragon..." "Plushy dose not eat humans, and the crazy ones don't count. they stuffed them selves into Plushy's stomach, even though Plushy try to stop them." "He did? Who is Plushy then that he fail to save the humans from a dragon?" "Plushy fail to keep Plushy human safe, Plushy magic ware off and needed redoing, so the crazy's got in Plushy when Plushy was a dragon." "What? If Plushy is not a dragon, then what is he?" "Plushy Plushy." Plushy smile, he love that answer. The blueish purple is lost in though, thinking about the answer.

((my occ))
((maybe have plushy wake up next post... or more dream, this is fun, hope you like.))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

He laughed lightly after her first comment she would get along marvelously with the mercenaries that stopped in every few days. Those were some of his favorite people they drank his beer and mead dry then payed handsomely. They were good men and women ding honest work, he was more than happy to serve them whatever they needed. Growing up Dante held a deep appreciation for the soldiers before the Goddess released herself into the physical realm they were the only defense against the Outcasts they were fighting a losing battle and still continued to persevere.

As such Dante never charged soldiers or their families. He respected the rank far to much to deny them the basic pleasures in life. " I see, but then I suppose it doesn't matter what you use your powers for. We are good for one thing, purifying the darkness. Whether you do it for coin or for morality you are still doing your job." He smiled again at her as he started to make another drink, he would have to have a proper talk to her about philosophy another time. He pulled a few dark dropper bottles from under the counter placing a few drops of the liquids into a tall skinny glass filled with large cubes of ice he added in a dark purple liquor and a splash of what looked like a clear soda before giving it a gentle stir and a mint sprig for decor. Passing it onto his server he looked towards Sashara.

" So have you decided on a-" He suddenly stopped as Sashara grasped her head, soft whimpers escaped her lips she looked like she had just seen a ghost, or much worse. He dropped the tin shaker he held in his hand the mixer clanged to the ground the metal sound ringing in the bar catching the attention of everyone in the room as he reached out gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "Sashara are you ok?!" He asked. The color in her face had vanished leaving her as pale as the Remnant Twilight. He slowly let her go as the color began to crawl back from the depths back to her skin. "Miss Storm?" He asked as he backed up a little to give her some room.

(( Yes that was an excellent first post Neo! and don't worry things will be picking up in my next post. smile ))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff