[PRP] Flowers of Ink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:10 pm
"What I gave you..." Zacharie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before his expression morphed into one of understanding. "Ahhh, the Arnica flower?" He grinned, pleased that Jerome remembered that night well enough to recall that he had given him a gift. "I don't think I have any in stock...but it would be easy enough to acquire. I'll get some for you, too." They could probably stop at the florist while they were here in town, it wouldn't take long at all for them to dry out enough to be put to use. Or maybe they could even visit the little sundry and herbal shop that he used to visit. "How much longer do you think you will be?" He asked curiously, peering down at the fresh markings on his friend's skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 pm
Jerome gave a soft shrug "F'ya want, we ain't in no rush t'get home." He had no problem with stopping by whatever shop Zacharie needed to.
At the question about how much longer it was going to take Jerome glanced once down to his torso that was being worked on, then back over to the artist working on him.

The shaved man paused in his work and sat up a little bit to assess his work and think over how much more he would need to do.
"Probably another couple of hours." He admitted honestly,glancing over to Zacharie then leaning back down to get to work.

Bro grinned smoothly, then folding his hands back behind his head, getting himself settled in for a long nap.

"Ya wanna go run out and look for em? 'stead f'sitting round here f'two hours?" Jerome asked his partner.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 pm
"I think I will go have a look around while I wait..." The teen trailed off as he glanced around the room. He curiously looked at the various different tools for giving tattoos but what was currently drawing his attention were the piercing implements. "Actually, I've been thinking about getting a piercing." He said slowly before turning his attention back to his friend. "Do you think that would be possible today?" Ever since his 'date' with Lex, he'd been fairly interested in getting a piercing of his own. He'd even made a list of places that would be acceptable and easy for him to take care of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:58 pm
The artist who had been working on Zacharie glanced up at the boy's question. pausing a moment in his clearning up and putting his tools away he shrugged and nodded "Piercings don't take a lot of time if you want one done. I've got to put this stuff away. Why what were you thinking of getting?"

Jerome glanced over as well, watching his partner and curious himself. "Goin' all out today, ain't ya." He added with a pleasant grin.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 pm
"I've been curious about how the body reacts to different stresses." The teen said before pointing to the fleshy area between his right thumb and forefinger. "I'd like to get it done here, if at all possible. It's a unique spot that may or may not take to the metal and will be easy enough for me to monitor while it heals." He explained, seeming rather proud of himself. "...It also looked fairly ah..." He blushed a bit in embarrassment as he scratched lightly at his red cheek. "It looked pretty cool in the pictures I saw..." He admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Jerome held a hand up to the man working on his Tattoo, motioning for a break while he got up out of the seat and walked over to see what Zacharie was talking about. He couldn't help a soft grin at the younger man's explanation as to why he wants the piercing.
"Ain't even surprised." He admitted, blackened eyes looking down over the cases of Jewelry "Subdermal huh? tricky ones t'have, But it would be good f'ya to work with though. make sure it don't reject."

Jerome nodded "F'ya want it get it," He encouraged "Y'want a jem with it? R'just the stud while it heals?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:30 pm
He hadn't really thought that far ahead.

While some of the gems looked rather appealing to the eye, Zacharie really couldn't imagine himself with something like that on his body. It'd draw attention and if there was anything that Zacharie hated more than obnoxious idiots, it was unwanted attention. "Studs...would be best, I think." He said after a moment of studiously looking over the display case. "I like those." He pointed to a pair of studs that shined in the light despite their black colour. They seemed simple enough but stood out among the other plain silver jewelry. "What do you think, Jerome?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:35 pm
"S'the best idea t'have somethin' simple while healin'" He advised, leaning forward to look at the simple black studs that Zacharie had pointed out "Those are pretty sweet."

At that moment the man that had been working on Zacharie's tattoo walked behind the counted of the jewelry case, peering down as well "They're changeable too, once its healed you can always switch out the jem."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:40 pm
The corners of his lips twitched a bit before a wide, excited smile stretched across his face. "Okay, I'll do those then." He said, nearly bouncing on his toes out of excitement. "Can you do it now? Could I watch you set up the equipment? Would you be willing to explain the process while you're doing it?" He rapidly fired off the questions to the man behind the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 pm
Jerome let off a short amused noise with a smile, while the tattoo artist behind the counter widened his eyes at the boy's excitement before beaming himself "Woh, you're some kind of excited huh? Yeah sure why not."
He took a moment to pull a drawer out from behind the counted, shuffling through labels before he got to a bag with a note called 'black studs' holding them out to show Zacharie. "Those it?"

"Want me to go?" Jerome asked, kinda interested in seeing how Zahcarie takes his first piercing.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm
Peering into the bag, Zacharie gave a quick nod. "Those appear to be the correct studs." He agreed, fingers twitching slightly against the counter with the urge to reach out and take the studs for examination. He wasn't stupid though, he shouldn't touch the studs without cleaning his hands and putting on some latex gloves. "Nn?" He turned his attention back to Jerome, his expression thoughtful before he smiled shyly. "I would appreciate it if you were with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm
Letting Zacharie touch the stubs all he wanted, explaining that they would be very carefully cleaned with a special machine before they were even put close to his skin.

Jerome put a hand on Zacharie's shoulder, glancing back over to the artists who had been working on his own Tattoo, and letting him know that they were taking a break,giving the artist a chance to go get some coffee.

Zacharie was lead to the back room, where he was invited to sit down on what could be called an examiner seat, like one you would see in a doctors office, During the wait, the man put the stud in a machine for cleaning, then head back over with a black pencil of some kind, to pin point and mark exactly where Zacharie would want the stud to be.
Jerome taking a seat close by at a chair by the wall, arms on the arm rest and legs crossed.

With the location picked out, and the stud cleaned, the man returned to Zacharie, wearing gloves with a tray and some strange hand tools that he explained as he used them.
It took virtually no time before Zacharie had a new gleaming black piercing in his hand.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm
Zacharie was hanging off of every word that the tattoo artist said, following him around like a lost puppy as he did this and that to prepare for the procedure. He was anxious, but he was also so excited that when it finally came time for him to actually get the piercing his hands were shaking just a bit. He wouldn't lie and say that it didn't hurt, but he would forever deny the pained yelp that had managed to escape him as the metal was pushed into his skin.

He just counted himself lucky that he wasn't squeamish in the slightest.

It bled just like he thought it would and it stung like hell, but soon enough he was smiling brightly and motioning for Jerome to come take a look. "I can't wait for it to start healing...where's my notebook? I need to start taking notes!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 pm
once the hand was cleaned and the man started putting everything away, Jerome hopped up to his feet and made his way over to look down at the new piercing on his friend's hand. "Pretty ********' sweet." Jerome nodded, pausing to think when he asked where his notebook was "Think ya left it in the other room?" He offered, not remembering seeing it in here. "Er- did ya bring it in at all?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:42 pm
Cradling his hand to his chest, Zacharie blinked owlishly. He knew that he most definitely had his bag with him when they left the base (He didn't go anywhere without it because you never knew when you'd need a plant dictionary or a notebook.), but he couldn't recall if he had grabbed it when they had gotten out of the car when they arrived in town. "I...may have left it in the car." He said slowly with a deep frown. He knew that it wasn't in the store with them, otherwise he would have grabbed it when he got off of the tattooing chair.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff