Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Cesaro vs. Finn Balor (Round 1: Qualifying Match [E.R.]) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:11 pm
Finn gets tossed into the corner catching a quick breather.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The well rounded bout between superstars, Finn Balor and Cesaro was underway. The crowd looked to be behind it but just as they were getting comfortable the familiar voice of him began to boom throughout the arena. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to interrupt, oh wait, I'm not. Because my name is PAUL HEYMAN. And I am the advocate for the man who beat, no, DESTROYED, no, DISMANTLED the man known as the Undertaker. And nor was it just any old match. No, it was for the streeeeak. It was everything that the Undertaker worked for. It was what made the Undertaker so unreal. So scary, so spooky. Yes, my client Brock Lesnar broke the streak and broke the Undertaker, whom has yet to be seen since. Now, you may all be wondering why I'm out here interrupting this well B+ caliber match. But you see I'm out here because I have an announcement. A announcement that will skyrocket one of these two men's career just as Brock's career has ascended to the heavens. Yes, because tonight and tonight only am I looking for another client to take under my wing. To plant the seeds of success into their minds. And yes, you all may be wondering; what of Brock? Well it is painfully clear my client Brrrroocck Lesssnaar will in fact go on to win the "TNW:R" Championship. And when he does I will need to make sure another man will be able to keep the next title beside him. That title being whatever goofy or flimsy name that creative comes up with. So I hereby am saying that by tonight end there will be a new Paul Heyman guy and he will be by me and Brock Lesnar's side." Heyman finished. As he did he had finally finished his strut down towards the ring over to the commentator's table where he sat and even put on a pair of headsets. "Hello gentlemen. How are you. Fine? Okay. I'm not out here to exactly converse so please hold your questions. Understood, thank you."

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:16 pm
Cesaro saw Finn catching a breather, but wasn't gonna allow it. Cesaro ran to Finn and went for a flying uppercut into the corner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:19 pm
Haven't taken too much damage Finn still has bundles of stamina left inside. As for Cesaro, Finn catches him by deliver a boot to the face once he runs towards him.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 pm
Cesaro was booted as he stepped out of the corner holding his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 pm
Finn would then run to Cesaro grabbing onto his arm as he Irish Whips Cesaro to the ropes.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 pm
Cesaro was irish whipped to the ropes as he ran to the opposite side and came back to Finn.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image

Finn would leap up for an Dropkick to Cesaro.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:29 pm
Cesaro was dropkicked!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:29 pm
Finn would hurry hooking Cesaro leg for a quick cover.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:32 pm
Cesaro would kick out at a late 1!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:33 pm
Finn would grab onto the shaved head of Cesaro lifting him up in seated position as Finn locks him into a headlock.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:34 pm
Cesaro was in the headlock for a while, and was struggling to get out of it. Cesaro then after a while tried to push Finn's back to throw him to the ropes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:36 pm
Finn gets shoved backwards however he locks his arms on the ropes in-order to catch his balance quickly.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:36 pm
Cesaro ran to Balor and went for a clothesline over the top rope.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff