Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Saving the mind and body of London. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:37 am
RosesandBlood

Christian was deep in thought, both watching his patient and thinking, when he heard the voice and unfortunately so did his patient. It seemed he could not gather information un inhibited for ten minutes without someone coming along and messing it all up. The movements increased and Christian could see increased breathing along with dilated pupils… he had a good feeling that the male was largely afraid of other people and he couldn’t figure if that was knew or something that he had gathered before he had gotten sick… or perhaps something exacerbated by the disease's. Christian glanced over his shoulder at Palmer with a rather bitter looked, eyes slitted, he wanted to be bitter but he had to remember all of this really wasn't the other males fault… it was Edwins fault.

"You agitated him." It wasn't quite as biting as his previous comments but it was the only greeting that the other was going to get as he focused his attention back to the patient. "He get's more agitated around people though I don't know if that's the disease or not. A lot of scratching at his own skin, he won't eat, barely drinks anything as well. This one seems to be a lot more mental than the other and I don't mean crazy I mean it's mentally affecting him." Christian felt his jaw clench a bit. "Look… about earlier don't take it personally. Edwin will try to make an excuse about "he couldn’t get ahold of me" but I know he didn't try very hard to inform me of the fact he was going to get in contact with you and yes it is a bit of an insult…" Christian glanced at the other.

"I get so little time to be with the patient with Edwin around, little time to observe him, and now with you here I am officially vetoed from it. You can't have three people who need three different things taking up time… it doesn’t work and Edwin doesn't seem to notice he imposes upon my time so goddamn much no matter how much I tell him to piss off so I can do something as simple as draw a bit of blood without the patient flipping s**t and trying to scratch me." Christian stood, stepping closer to the glass and looking in curiously.

"You take your time then… I might as well leave. I haven't had the chance to sleep in two and a half days." Christian sighed heavily, rubbing at his forehead, and grabbed his coat with far more force than he needed to because honestly no matter how much he wanted ot not be pissed at the man… He stopped next to him Palmer and glanced at him.

"Also… Try to keep the buddy buddy… out of the lab." His teeth grit at that and then he beat a quick retreat with a silent curse under his breath. Could he seem anymore jealous? He wasn't it would just… affect his work.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:09 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Aye, after he noticed I was here," he didn't get any closer but kept smiling. An interested gaze slid to Christian as he glared. How fierce he was over all of nothing. Then again he reacted strongly to Edwin as well. Now that the other wasn't around he seemed a lot more mild. "Oh, sorry then. I don't want to interrupt yer work but Edwin is stumped on this one. I specialize in behavioral science, the study of human behavior if ya couldna grass it." He smiled happily at Christian.

"He's a bit lazy that one. But he is a good person..." he chuckled over his friend's childishness. He probably didn't ask because he didn't want to be told no. So childish. "Dunna have ta worry about me, Chris, I'll behave myself." He said after that man as he ran away. From what he could tell Christian was a bit shy and totally into Edwin. The man seemed nervous to the point of rudeness around his thick skulled buddy. Yep, Christian just didn't know how to talk to Edwin or they would be friends. Or something. Staying a while he studied the patient then went off to document some stuff. While he was at it he forced Edwin to take a bath and eat something. Geoffry was surprised that Edwin hadn't withered away and died from not eating.

A few days later he was rubbing up behind Edwin to read over his shoulder. Neither of them seemed to care one way or another but they kept getting sharp looks from Christian anytime Palmer got in Edwin's personal space. It was like the blonde was affronted for him on such blatant disrespect of personal area or something. Of course when Palmer noticed Christian's mood swings revolved around Edwin he did all he could to push those buttons and see what reactions did what. A lot of the more aggressive and rude things happened when Palmer touched or hung off the other man. The most frightful look came his way when he nuzzled into Edwin's hair to sniff him, of course he smelled clean so he made comment he was happy he'd bathed like he should be and he hadn't needed to bathe him himself. But wow! If looks could kill Geoffry was sure he'd been dead three times over. It was so much fun to poke!

Meanwhile Edwin was none the wiser to what his friend was doing to Christian , other than the ridiculous nicknaming. It was annoying how it upset Christian but it wasn't like he was used to Geoffry's friendly ways. Somehow the man found a friend in any and everyone. Their subject had taken to chewing his nails however and it was unsettling because when he ran out of nail passed his finger tips he began chewing those too. More than once now he hand to have his fingers bandaged and it didn't stop. Nor did it help the scratching he seemed to do until his skin was raw and broken. Palmer was sure it was a stress or anxiety thing based on his own research and Edwin was willing to agree. Once or twice they asked why and he mumbled something about bugs or something being in his skin, then he'd begin clawing or chewing.

"Palmer," Edwin sighed heavily,"would you please stop that. It's distracting..." he pleaded while Geoffry hugged him from behind, practically breathing down his neck, arms around his waist.

"Hm? But I'm reading what's there. Sides, ya never complained before... Eh, have you gained weight, Eddy? You feel more... well less bony an' more, more." He smiled leaning his head on Edwin's shoulder. "Glad ta know yer eatin' finally~"

Edwin scoffed and turned his head away. True he'd been eating thanks to Christian's insistence and banging. But had he really put weight on? Then again his hip bones hadn't been poking out as far lately and his face was less sharp... Well he could stand to gain weight so it was fine. "I don't see why you care. You've always said I looked like a skeleton. Besides, my eating habits are none of your business...."

"Aw! Meanie~" his friend teased and shot a smug look to Christian to see if he was watching them being so close. A little more an maybe the man would crack...  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:50 am
RosesandBlood

For the first Day Christian tried to ignore it, he wasn't that upset and he didn't find it overtly difficult to ignore, but then… then it started getting worse. Every day was filled with watching the two be buddy buddy and Christian was at his wits end with all of it. He had to watch Palmer hang of Edwin, hold Edwin, sniff his hair and invade his privacy like it was nothing. A few times Edwin even shoved the other off which only made the continued attempts more frustrating to Christian. He hated every moment of it, every touch and word, he started to loath every syllable that Palmer spoke, to the point that when the man was around it was almost a blessing but those moments were so few and far between that Christian seemed to almost turn into a docile pup when it happened.

Of course Edwin never noticed, usually to frustrated with Christians previous actions, but then again Edwin didn't see the problem. He didn't see how any of what Palmer was say was wrong or how he was acting. Today was no better, and Christian was already in a bad mood because he had lost a patient while operating, he was frustrated and near tears But Palmer only seemed interested in his jeers and the clearly aimed jests that were doing nothing for the growing anxiety and dread in Christians stomach. He felt sick, because the patient here was slowly wasting away and there was nothing he could do, he had just had to patch up the males hands again and had been met with the sight of bone instead of flesh on his fingers.

He wasn't in the mood for the games, he wasn't in the mood for the looks, he didn't want to deal with it at all and he was so frustrated he felt like throwing up. Christian was tired of the tension and when he looked up to see that smug look… something inside him snapped. The look he had went from murderous to cool and calm as he stood, his stomach feeling like a ball of lead was unpleasantly seated in it, before he walked over and without any warning grabbed Edwin's chin gently and pulled him into a kiss. He didn't even bother to go around the desk, or look at Palmer, just kissed Edwin like it was the most normal thing in the world.

He set some paper work down "Now do you mind stopping? I lost a patient today, the one we have will be dead within the next three, I don't have the fortitude for this at the moment." He gave Palmer a look that was chilling. Not simply the "I will kill you" but "Your already dead" Christian didn't like being played and pushed but he knew now that's what had happened. He came to that conclusion somewhere between grabbing Edwins chin and kissing him… it was why he hated psychiatrists and why he was now shut down, yet again, tighter than the queens palace.

"If you need me you know where to find me." Christian gave a rather pleasant smile, that screamed how fake it was, he knew in some part of his mind it would enrage Edwin. That was part of his goal because Edwin had chiseled and made cracks, he had made progress, and Palmer had erased that in one silly little test thinking that Christian was just like all the others he had tried to play with. Christian walked out of the room wanting to rejoice from having kissed Edwin but feeling like a lead ball had just settled somewhere in his stomach… He would not be played with. Never again… never…again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

It had seemed odd but earlier that week Palmer mention something about an experiment he wanted to do and needed his help. Of course he agreed but all this obscene clinging was getting in the way of his work no matter how much his dear friend insisted it was for science. This was not bloody science it was him being a needy, clingy baby!

However, it seemed something Geoffry had an affect because suddenly Christian was kissing him on the mouth. Of course he'd heard of kissing customs in other countries and such but this kind of kiss was not platonic. His chin was tipped up and his lips claimed like it happened everyday just like this. Palmer actually stepped back from Edwin and was shocked; yet the moment Christian left the room he bust into grins.

"Aha! I ken it! Enough pressure an' I was sure he'd crack!" He clapped his hands together triumphantly and looked to Edwin. At the moment he was so shocked his glasses had slipped down his nose, fingers to his lips, a glassy look to his eyes, he just kind of sat there. The irish stared at him then sighed deeply. "Oi, dun be a dullard, git yer arse up an' go after him!" his accent was deep and he frowned disapprovingly at his good friend. "I told ya it was fer a good cause an' it was. He totally wants ye, Edwin. Like bad. With the looks yer giving him I think it's mutual... Now git," he dragged the other up out of his chair, straightened his glasses, and shoved him out the door. "An' doncha come back until it's settle!" He shut the door in Edwin's face.

Shell shocked he blinked at the door and turned. Yes, he needed to speak with Christian about this. There obviously was a mistake somewhere about all this. Following after the other man he found him where he should be: his study. Swallowing he opened the door, forgetting to knock, and stepped in. "Christian, I think we should discuss this...." he started but paused to nervously lick his lips. How did one talk about such things? Edwin wasn't prejudiced at all but he'd never been a very sexual creature before. He'd always preferred learning from books and such than first hand, because what he'd thought never seemed to match up to the reality of it. "Uh, w-well..." he chewed the corner of his lip and looked sideways off somewhere. This was difficult. He didn't know how to speak to Christian in the first place and now was no different.

Well he could start with what Palmer said. "Palmer seems to believe that you are... well for lack of eliquance, attracted to me... in some way...." he said a bit hesitantly. "But I don't think he's thinking clearly because obviously you hate being near me and--" he really didn't know where he was going with any of this. Physically Christian was handsome. Women probably threw themselves at him for his looks and his position. Why or how he'd be attracted to a hermit like his was befuddling.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:11 am
RosesandBlood

Christian was sitting in his office with his head in his hands and just wishing that everyone in the world would go away and die. He was having a s**t time but when Edwin came in Christian looked up and watched the man stumble over his words before his jaw just sort of fell open a little and he laid his hands flat on the desk. Christian stared at the other for a few moments before standing up and glaring at Edwin. "Out of what just happened… the only thing you gathered was that? Really Edwin? A smart man like you?" Christian huffed and started grabbing his papers. It was more an act of irritation than a fact that he was actually going to leave.

"Edwin my want of Men is not a secret, it's well rumored and I never deny it, I do like you yes but that is not important. The fact of the matter is your friend out there preformed an experiment on me, and you, without my permission and then interfered with work due to his experiment. He was brought here to look after our patient, study our patient, not us and at this point I have asked he be removed from this project." Christian set his papers down.

"Maybe you just don't understand… because your patients don't die and if they do it's never your fault… it's usually a doctor like mines. But I work every day Edwin, I have forgotten my patients, I spend hours performing surgeries and trying to keep people from bleeding out only to come here and be harassed while the man I like is being felt up by someone in front of me purely because he wants to see how much it will take me to crack? Palmer didn't need to do anything Edwin, you were working your way in just fine over time, but he got nosy and acted like a spoiled child. I refuse to work with someone of such nature so I will not work with him anymore…" Christian looked back up at Edwin.

"I hope you enjoyed that kiss as well… if that's all you could take from it… I certainly hope you like seeing the other side of the wall again. No more cracks." Christian shook all bitterness from his tone because Edwin didn't need to know how much this all hurt him. The fact that his focus was on something like that… not on the fact that his friend had just experimented on Christian who so CLEARLY never wanted to participate in things of such nature. Christian picked up his papers and searched for the one that he needed because unless both Palmer and Edwin realized he wasn't a dog to play games with he wasn't going to work with them.

He liked Edwin, he really really did, but that kiss wasn't an open door to more it was one slammed in the mans face that he would have to work at opening again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:46 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Such open admissions really floored him and Edwin wasn't sure how to react with getting so much at one time. However the point was clear that Christian was pissed off by what Palmer had done and what Edwin unknowingly helped in. He was a bit ashamed he didn't see the signs before and yet now that he knew Christian's preferences and all... Those hot looks made a lot of sense. It had been pure lust directed at him, something he'd never experienced before so he didn't know what it was. The affirmation of such a fact caused his ears to turn bright red.

His feelings on this subject were not disgust but rather he had this odd fluttering in his stomach and his eyes kept watching the blonde's hands with great interest. Such lovely, efficient hands. Snapping his attention back up to sharp blue eyes.

"My patients die as well Christian," he pushed his glasses up his nose and shook his head. "But I will not split hairs with you." He shifted a bit. "However, I will take care of Geoffry personally. He asked to experiment and I had no clue what he was up to. I'm not happy with him either. He was acting like a spoiled brat, he's much too old for such jokes..."

At the mention of liking the kiss his usually blank face light up with color. His glasses slipped again when he jumped at the thought of liking it actually. What exactly did that mean? Narrowing his eyes he studied Christian once more. No he had no cracks but then again the wall had been broken before it was put back together. Edwin had seen behind the mask and knew the truth.

"Actually I have no opinion on the kiss...." he started walking towards Christian. Stopping at the desk he leaned forward a bit. "It was a bit too fast to make an accurate assessment of... And your mask has been broken because I know what it was you were hiding..." A small smile curved his lips, it wasn't one to mock or taunt but one of actual joy. The joy of knowledge. He'd only wanted to know what was going on inside Christian's head and come to find out he was a bit flattered to know it was all about him. Although he really had no clue how to handle that.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:05 am
RosesandBlood

Christian stilled in what he was doing, leaning against the desk, yes he knew the other mans patients died but it was by entirely different means. Many doctors these days saw men like Edwin because they could hardly handle all the death… Christian had grown used to it. Field medic often did but that was information Lady Elizabeth had been kind enough to keep out of the papers for him. Christian watched Edwin, the way he grinned, he wished the way his heart jumped was only from lust. He wished the heat in his throat just cascaded down to his groin but instead it lodged it's self in his chest and head, making him almost dizzy, to have Edwins Focus on him like that made him… it made him sick in a pleasant way. Of course Edwin thought he was close to figuring Christian out, that there weren't more walls behind the one he smashed, so when Edwin got close Christian grinned as well.

His was far less joyful, though he wanted it to be, he loved this game of cat and mouse so much. But there was something dark behind the grin. Like an enraged lion growling behind weak bars, bars that could easily snap if pushed on too hard, but there was also a hint of something else. Something warm, something soft, something that Christian hoped wouldn’t break the careful reality he built up for himself.

"Oh Edwin… If you think you have even remotely figured me out yet than you are in for a horribly unpleasant surprise…" Christian chuckled, leaning in close to whisper in the others ear "But don't worry… I'll be gentle with you." Christian pulled back, watching the other males face light up red, and he leaned back on his desk before running his fingers over the blush. "Honestly… You blush like I have every intent to bend you over a table. Sorry Edwin but I don't quite enjoy that… I much more enjoy being the one bent over…" Christian was entirely intrigued by the way Edwin blushed. So many people blushed in an ugly way, with blotchy patches and their skin got pale, but Edwin was already pale so the blush seemed to just flow on.

Christian lost a little bit of focus, his mind on following the blush, down to the others exposed neck. Hadn't he been angry moments ago? No more cracks right? What was Edwin doing to him? He had built himself up for so long… so very long and all this man had to do was blush and suddenly Christian was losing himself. He wanted to ask Edwin, to ask him what spell he had cast on him, to see who this witch doctor was that the man knew so that maybe he could have this curse removed but his brain didn't want that… his heart cringed at the idea.

"If you want to find out if you like kissing me Edwin… you will have to kiss me this time." Christian said it more as a joke because he could tell Edwin liked it, liked him, he could tell from the heated skin he was touching…  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:22 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

His blush spread at the crass words Christian spoke but it wasn't all together displeasing. He was being more open now than ever before. "I'm... unused to these types of things, Christian..." he admitted. If the other was going to be honest he might as well speak up too. "I have very little experience with anything worldly outside of books and the relations I make for work." His blushing was just his way to show he was unsure of what to do. "I'm not untried but I have absolutely no clue how to make love to a man.... So you'll have to help with me with that...."

His body shivered happily at the light touch of Christian's hands. Those lovely hands. Leaning into those hands he nipped his palms. "That's fine with me." Edwin leaned in and pressed his lips tentatively to Christian's at first then pressed harder as he got used to the feel. He did indeed like kissing him too much in fact because he leaned in farther over the desk to try and deepen their kiss. You'd think a mouth that said such bitter things would taste as such but Christian's lips were oddly sweet. He really couldn't help but want to devour his mouth.

Then again he still had to deal with Palmer and his childish ruse. The matter wasn't going to go away if he left it and it had upset Christian. They needed Palmer to help but not if he was going to play around. So after a little more he'd go give the man a stern lecture. Just a little more.

After a while he had to pull away but he did put a kiss on the tips of Christian's fingers and smiled at him. "I might debate it later but I do think I rather enjoy your mouth...." It pained him to stop when he seemed to want more but the pressing issue was.... "Oh dear...." he frowned when his hips shifted against the desk and he realized what other issue had arose. No way in hell he was speaking to Geoffry like this, it would complicate everything way too much.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
RosesandBlood

When Edwin said he wasn't sure about these types of things, and nipped at Christians palm, he wasn't honestly expecting the other male to kiss. He wasn't expecting it all so he was thrown off guard at the sudden kiss. If he had been paying attention than maybe he would have noticed Edwin leaning in but he hadn't been paying attention so instead he was met with firm but oddly soft lips and a kiss that felt like molten lava to his system. Christian didn't know how to react, he usually liked being in control of things like this, but Ediwn was good… very good at this. The way he shifted his lips, pressed closer, Christian nearly found himself on top of the desk from it all and when Edwin finally pulled away he was almost dazed from the interaction and the hammering in his chest.

What was this? This strange beating of his heart? The way the kiss had felt like so much more than lust filled fire? Christian didn't understand, he really didn't, but Edwin was kissing his fingers and all Christian could do was stare at every action and swallow in the hopes of holding back what ever noise might threaten it's way into his throat. He was supposed to be mad, he was supposed to have his walls up, it was like a mantra in his head as he tried to plaster the cracks over what Edwin was chiseling away but then there was that little "Oh dear" and all the sexual tension from the past god knows how long snapped Christian like a brittle twig and he pulled Edwin close for another kiss before grinning.

"You can't very well go anywhere like that… I can fix it though." No sex, he wouldn’t do sex, but Edwin liked his hands… So Christian dipped them easily down Edwins front and undid his pants to solve the situation. It wasn't right, he was supposed to still be upset, but Edwin cracked him so easily. All it took was a look and a tilt of the head, a knowing grin that still knew nothing, and Christian was gone. Even now he couldn’t keep his lips from Edwins, couldn’t stop thinking about that grin, and Hearing the noises the other made had Christian grabbing one of Edwins hands and just closing his eyes to listen.

This was usually hard for him, this kind of thing, and the way his free hand shook probably hinted to as much but Edwin wouldn’t… he couldn’t know why. Christian liked this more than he could say, anyone else and he couldn’t, but just doing this for Edwin was fine… It was more than fine. There was a reason though he never kept a steady relationship. He was off in the head, something was broken, people hated crying after intimacy… even more so when you seemed to want it so much. It's a shock to the system, like a band aid being ripped off, and Christian hid his face in Edwins shoulder when everything headed to an end.

He wouldn’t let Edwin see him like this but when it was all done and Christian just cleaned him up without really moving he was sure Edwin would wonder… even more so to the damp spot on his shoulder and the way Christians breath hitched. He stayed where he was… even after cleaning Edwin up and fixing his clothes, he realized his grip was probably too tight but loosening it cause tremors he wasn't used to. He could do this, he could let go, he would be just fine and everything would be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:30 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

It was astounding how fast the other man moved after realizing just a kiss had given him such issues. Suddenly they were kissing again and it made Edwin's head light. God what was Christian doing to him. He was barely able to make sense of what the man was saying before he jerked his head down to where he felt hands. Dear god why was he opening his pants!

The most unusual noises came from his lips. Pants and moans that he'd never heard himself. If it wasn't for Christian leaning into him he probably his knees probably would have given way. Those lovely hands were against his most private flesh and working him into a frenzy of the oddest emotions. His toes curled in his shoes and he couldn't breath properly as he watched those long, thin fingers. It was more of a who that a what was going on right now because for some reason he was unbelievably excited to have those hands on him that he didn't even care what Christian was doing to him.

He gripped the hand that grabbed one of his, his other going to fist the back of the other man's shirt so he didn't wobbled off his feet. Between the kisses and the panting he knew he was drooling and probably very unattractive but he couldn't breathe if he didn't keep his mouth open. Not only that but his shoulder where the blonde had buried his face was hot and maybe a bit damp as well. He was shaking too but he was unsure if it was from excitement or something else.

Still feeling weak after and while Christian cleaned up the evidence he still clung to him. Such intimacy was a new thing for Edwin and it wasn't the place for his prying yet he wanted to know things. Instead he brought Christian's shaking hand, that still gripped his, up to his lips and kissed it and smiled softly. "You are very giving, Christian. And I will make sure Palmer behaves and doesn't do anything like this again..." Usually Edwin wasn't touchy feely but he nuzzled into Christian's neck to take a moment to breathe him in. It wasn't a bad feeling being touched. He kept his arm around Christian not wanting to let go. Which again was odd for his personality. Maybe it was because sexual release lessened the stress on the body and as such he was feeling more benevolent. It wasn't because he actually really liked the other and just couldn't let go because of a new experience he found he rather enjoyed, of course not.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 pm
RosesandBlood

Christian was infinitely glad that Edwin left everything at that, there were no questions or silent assurances, jut a pleasant nuzzle and the knowledge that Edwin would be taking care of Palmer instead of Christian having to take any extreme measures. Christian chuckled a little at the thought before sighing and pulling away so he could clean up the mess on himself. "It wouldn’t have been so much trouble if it were not for what happened today… I had been taking care of this patient for so long, a sweet kid, and we had thought everything was fine but unfortunately you can never be too sure with long standing illness and it was too much strain." Christian was wiping himself down. "You may know patients die Edwin, you may have them die, but I pray you never have to experience a child dying with your hands inside their body. There are just some things that will never leave your thoughts."

Christian sighed and sat in his chair his pants not tight or showing any signs of arousal. He had been, yes, but he had learned to long ago how to control himself. Christian crossed his legs and smiled at Edwin "I do need to get to work though… and at least let me pretend for a moment that I am still frustrated and angry at you both instead of just the buffoon with the funny accent. I'll be fine in here but I need to clear my head and… you aren't helping." That was probably over the top, Christian actually found it much easier to think with Edwin around, but right now he needed to be alone and… think about things.

When he was finally alone Christian stared at the door for a few moments, thinking over what had just happened, and couldn’t help but feel frustrated. This was why he had disliked the man so much at first… he got under his skin. He got inside his head without even trying and there was so much Christian could not say at the moment, so much he hid in a voided out past and a lot of smiles, if Edwin found out any of it Christian feared what he would do… and what Christian would have to do to keep his secrets. His stomach dropped and he pulled out a piece of paper.

'My Queen,

I have a request to ask of you that would require a meeting. One of a private kind, with due haste, in regards to myself and a… colleague of mine.

C.M.O'

Christian quickly sealed the letter and gave it to the first errand boy he say with the information to run it to the first official he saw… from there it would get to where it needed to be. But it didn't come from him, and he needed to make sure he wasn't noticed and only the official saw the seal, as well as saying the letter was of minimal important. They would know what that meant. Christian just sat back down at his desk after with a sigh, wondering if this was all truly worth the effort, though it would be a shame if Europe lost its greatest psychologist because Christian said something he shouldn’t have and the man didn't have the documentation stating that Edwin was allowed to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:13 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Stroking Christian's hair he sighed deeply. "I'm sorry to hear that... I've never had much work with children myself." The idea of someone dying in his hands, it would be horrible. Sure the patients he wasn't able to help hurt themselves or even ended their lives but he'd never saw the blood on his hands at those deaths. The pain it had caused Christian was visible now that he was looking for it.

When the other finally left his arms he sat down and didn't seem any worse for wear actually. Was he not aroused after that? Hm, it was a puzzling thing but then again maybe he'd gotten off as well. Turning his thoughts around he nodded to Christian. "Alright, I'll leave you to your work... But try and take a break soon. You're probably overly stressed as it is and you'll be useless if you continue pushing yourself. If you don't go home at least rest here. A hot meal and a nap will refresh you mind at least." Edwin advised and began turning but paused to look back at the man. "Please do as I ask, Christian. I am after all only trying to help you save another patient: yourself."

Immediately leaving he headed for the other side of the house where he'd taken over the common room for his space, where he'd left Palmer. Barging in while the man was studying some papers Edwin proceeded to chew him out one side and then the other. He was interfering with Christian's work and if he didn't stop being such a brat he'd be told to leave. Geoffry didn't know that Edwin could get so emotional especially angry like this. Apologizing he promised not to do it again.

"But it all worked out, right?" He grinned and Edwin's ear turned pink. "Just mind your own business, Geoffry. I invited you in so it would reflect bad on me if you were thrown out because you couldn't do your work. Shape up or get out," he warned. After their talk Geoffry told Edwin all about what he thought of this patient yet he couldn't give a definite answer on the why it was happening. He seemed scared and paranoid of something and a lot of the time the patient was digging at his own flesh like he was aware of the sickness in him. Which was odd because if you were sick you usually didn't react like that physically.

He actually suggested Edwin speak to him daily and try to get to the bottom of it. Trying to weed out what was real and not was something Edwin could do and maybe if the man's mental state got better his health would too. He was willing to agree but only if Christian would. The patient was shared between them after all. Besides calling Palmer in without his consent seemed to have hurt him a bit. He didn't want their work relationship anymore stress than it was right now. However he was very unsure about their personal relationship. Clearly Palmer was only a friend. Anyways, time would tell with that.

After their talk Palmer began acting in a more professional way and did his best not to hang off of Edwin. He preform his duties and smiled a lot like usual but was far less annoying. Even went up to Christian to apologize. "Edwin is a bit thick, ya know. I figured if I pushed you far enough he'd finally get it..."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:22 pm
RosesandBlood

Time was ticking down for their patient and there was nothing that Christian could do. After the fight he had noticed that the man's organs were shutting down, that his body was giving up, and he was having to scramble to try and do something to help at least keep him comfortable. Christian turned to some hard drugs eventually, giving them to the patient in the hopes to ease his mind a little, it worked and for a while the other two were able to come around and ask questions while getting actual answers instead of groaning and shouting. Christian hardly noticed the other two, spent most of his time trying to make their patient comfortable and taking what notes he could, unfortunately calming the patient down only did so much and it wasn't long before he was bed ridden and could do nothing but lay there.

Christian was happy he could at least keep him from being in too much pain with constant and heavy doses of medication. Most of the time he would worry about long term affects on patients for this kind of thing but with this patient Christian didn't have to care. He took to waiting outside the door a lot, to watching, smoking and doing his paper work in the open so that he could make sure the young man in side got what he needed the moment he seemed like he might be slipping. Christian could tell in a way the other two were thankful for answers but at the same time he was blocking data and he knew it.

As a doctor though he had a code, and part of that code was to prevent unneeded pain, so that was what he was doing at the moment. This guy didn't need to be in agony for them to figure out what was wrong with him, he didn't need to be fully mad, because they were not going to find out before he was dead and save his life so Christian was going to life with it because he could tell them what was going on physically. He could go on and on about how the young man was dying, about the blood accumulating in different places, how this was a slow death and a painful one but most people didn't care when they wanted results. It was only just now, while the man was half drugged out of his mind, Christian had even learned that he was a school teacher.

An odd job for a young man but the man seemed so sad to know his students wouldn’t be taught by him anymore. Christian couldn’t get that look out of his head, it haunted him, because he had seen that look so many times and usually he could ease it but what could he say to this man? He was going to die and there was no cure. No one was even rushing because there was just no chance. Christian sighed as he sat outside the room and watched the man sleep, it was a rare thing with all the pain, but when Palmer came up to him he gave the man a very tired hello. He glared at the males words, staring at him for a few moments.

"Did the thought ever cross your mind that perhaps that was the reason I hadn't said or done anything? I do like Edwin, a great deal, but there are things… things he cannot know right now that he will find out if we get close. And this is not a stubborn exclamation of a man who once had a wife but an order from my queen." Christian stood, a vial and syringe in hand, his patient was waking up and he needed to drug him again. "And if you ever try to manipulate me in such a fashion again… Just be sure you don't" Christian accepted the apology, he really did, but he was not going to let the other man think that he did anything right in his actions. This was not a game, this thing they were doing was not primary school, this was the fate of london sitting in their hands… and Edwins fate if Christian was not careful. All he needed to do was speak to the queen and a days time at their usual meet up.

This time when Christian was done with the patient he decided to go see what Edwin was working on, to see if what they had gathered had helped at all, he of course brought food with him and the moment he got there he asked Edwin if he had eaten. He knew what the answer would most likely be, because it was always that even with Palmer around, so Christian handed him a plate of food and sat down. "We both need to take care of ourselves this time. Remember if you are going anywhere near that patient I want you eating, drinking, and keeping yourself clean so you do not catch this." He had said it before but Christian felt the need to say it again… because Edwin still forgot and it worried him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Palmer seemed to take what Christian said in stride. "Then I'm glad you really like him. Edwin is dense and can't function socially without getting help from the emotions of those around him. I'm over the top because it's the only way he'll know for sure. This mask he's finally cracked on you, or what you're letting him see anyways, will go a long ways if you two want to get along. He can't find a way to speak to you because you don't give him the clues with your face or language." He explained looking the blonde up and down. "And I can assure you if Edwin takes a serious liking to anything then he's not likely to give up on it anytime soon...." It was a subtle warning that if he got involved with the dark haired man that he was going to take it seriously.

Geoffry Palmer's expression was very serious as he watched the patient. A school teacher, which meant he had to come in contact with a whole lot of people on a daily basis. How far had this spread already? What him and Edwin were able to learn wasn't enough to save the man but at least they had him behaving as a human instead of a paranoid shadow of one. The man was single, a teacher at a local school, he had an unremarkable life really. He'd first noticed he was ill when he went out to a pub with friends and colleagues on a weekend. From there it seemed to have spiraled out of control until he was unable to even make it to work or leave his house. Thankfully a worried neighbor reported it. Even then it had been too late. Palmer grunted as Christian left and stayed to keep the man company. It was too sad to die alone.

Edwin was in his study deep in papers and writing something when Christian came in. At first he didn't hear nor see the man but as food was set in his way, as in on top of his hands almost, he stopped and glared up. The look softened since it was just the other man and he sat back to accept the offered meal. He nodded obediently at Christian around a mouthful of sandwich. "I will so long as you are as well. You seem ragged today. Have you slept at all?" He asked noticing dark circles and his general lack of energy. "By the way has Palmer been giving you any more issues? I told him if he couldn't behave to get out. I doubt I have to repeat myself and he is valuable.... I tend to forget he's eccentric and not everyone handles it the same way." he sighed and devoured the food faster than he thought he would. Licking his fingers he watched Christian carefully.

Ever since that one time Christian touched him they hadn't been on pins and needles with each other yet Edwin felt this tension. He really wasn't sure what it was but when he saw the blonde he got this fluttery feel in his stomach and the insatiable urge to smile at him. Edwin did not smile often and if he did you were either special or an oddity. The other man never did anything special to make him need to smile nor did he do anything to make him nervous yet he felt both when ever the other man walked into the room. When someone mentioned his name Edwin became eager. Another strange new behavior for him. He'd always dreaded seeing or interacting with the man before now he was eager to see him?

Well at least the strange need to kiss, nibble, and suck Christian's fingers was the same. Maybe except now he knew what else he wanted those hands to do and it was scandalous! Half his mind would be filled with such improper thoughts that he would actually pause in his work to, dare he admit it, daydream. Though instead of impeding his process it helped because he would notice that he was hungry or that his leg was cramped and he should get up. It in fact probably made him a bit more healthy... It was still improper though. Christian would probably smack him if he knew what dirty things he'd forced the man's hands to do, to him and then to Christian himself. Ah, but he still had no clue how two men would preform coitus. He's ask Palmer later.

"...How have you been feeling lately?" Edwin asked sipping the coffee he had with him. Since Christian was here he might as well act social and inquire about the man's day. "How are you patients?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 am
RosesandBlood

Christian felt that the concern in Edwins tone was sweet, though he took the time to watch and make sure the other man actually ate, before he was eating his own meal and listening to the other ask him more questions.

"I haven't gotten much sleep but my patients are well right now. I know that I should probably be taking more time to focus on myself but I have a few patients come down with the flu and it is very hard to get someone through that. Thankfully they are better and they will be well here very soon." Christian smiled to himself before looking up to Edwin. His eyes caught on the man's lips, on the tilt of his grin, he missed the feeling of Edwins lips against his and they were not that far away with where Christian was sitting.

"How is your work?" He wasn't going to say anything at the moment, he didn't want to mention how much he wished the other would kiss him, because right now just wasn't the time for that. Instead Christian just watched as Edwin spoke, wondering how much resolve he had, before finally his little amounts of resolve snapped and he leaned forward to give Edwin a very soft kiss. It wasn't heat like the other times, or nearly so angry as the first, just soft and gentle. Christian wished he could do more, he wished he could kiss the man deeper, but he could not do that quite yet.

"I am leaving early tomorrow for a lunch with a friend… when I come back I will need to talk to you about some things and I wanted to be sure that would be alright with you." A friend was a light term for what he and the queen were. They were far closer to family but Edwin did not need to know that. Christian did not want to scare the man away… though he was very distracting and maybe… maybe he could show the man some things today? Edwin picked up things so easily it was fun to teach him.

"beside that would you… How about I show you some things…" Christian gently grabbed Edwins wrist with a smile and pressed his fingers along a few points that he knew would make Edwin start tingling all the way down his body. "I could tell from the way you watch me… you like my hands… so I will show you a way to make things very interesting with just hands. You can do this at any time, even in public, and heightened adrenalin does make it more affective." He pressed slowly along a few more points and watched Edwin shiver.

He didn't have to do much, just work around the area he was in over and over again, he could easily work Edwin up at this point from what he was doing and Christian wanted to see what would happen. "If you ever get the urge to stop me do so… if you get the urge for anything else at all act on it. Don't be afraid and hold back."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff