Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Charizard Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:20 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris started to question where they were going since Marco said they needed to talk when they walked out of the gym class and passed the classrooms. Soon they were passing courtyard and the garden and definitely not going towards the cafeteria where she wanted to get food. Good thing she had a small snack in her bag. She had not going this way before since she walked a different path to the Flygon dorm rooms. "Where are we going?" she asked instead of "Where are you taking me?" since she didn't really have a say of when they left. Then again, it wasn't like he was dragging her by her wrist and pulling her. Rather, he was merely holding her hand and she was walking beside him instead of behind him. "Marco?"

Iris got her answer when she looked up at the dorm emblem on a building. The red was bright and played to contrast the orange of the Charizard in the center. This was his dorm. Her face was getting pink as they continued their journey into the unknown when they reached the common room. A copycat room of her dorm sans a color swap. Iris finally took the time to take control of her hand again.

"Where are you taking me?"
Iris asked, holding her hand. "Why did you bring me here..." Iris looked around. She wasn't yelling so attention wasn't being drawn to her but her gym uniform would. Her face was showing her flustered she was getting about the current situation. "You said...you said you wanted to talk..." She started to rub the hand he held. "So talk..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood: flustered redface
Attire: gym uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:25 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had a plan to walk out of the gym with Iris and that was all he planned. He was still wearing his gym uniform and so was Iris, but he left the gym so quickly that he forgot. His feet were just moving at this point and Iris was not resisting him and instead they were walking towards the Charizard House. Once the two children entered, Marco went straight to the Common Room and that's where the hand holding seized. The black-haired boy turned to Iris who was looking a little red in the face. She was asking about why he took her away, but he was pretty sure that he had given her a response to that already. "I wanted to talk," he answered with a straight face, but then he rubbed his arm slowly. Maybe he had acted too bold, definitely more than he had in the past, but now that the drive was going down he was seeing things differently. Iris had ran away from them during breakfast and while at the gymnasium she had went to great lengths to avoid him. The result was that Iris got stuck in between the bleacher sits. Marco didn't know how that happened, but Iris had to have a big butt for it to be stuck.

With childish curiosity, the boy circled around Iris briefly so that he could have a quick look at her. He returned to face her when she told him to talk about whatever it was that he wanted to talk to her about. "You are acting weird today...um is everything okay?" Marco surprised himself, but he was worried about Iris or maybe he was worried because she would not talk to him after the festival. Their relationship had been somewhat okay during that time and instead of moving forward, they had reverted back to before. To the times were they were just blatantly ignoring each other. Iris said that she wanted them to get along because they had Faye as a friend in common. Marco wondered where the blonde-haired girl was at. His thoughts returned to Iris as he looked at her and waited to see if she would answer him or stay quiet once again.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:53 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris waited for whatever that Marco wanted to her. Instead she was subjected to the same sentence as before which was he wanted to talk to her. He looked at her face with a straight face which caused her to turn her eyes to the side for the moment. The moment didn't last as her eyes followed him as he decided to walk around her; looking at her. Her brow was lifted, listening him state that she was acting weird today and he wondered if everything was okay.

"Weird...I haven't been acting today.." she said, knowing that she was lying through her teeth even if the tone sounded sweet and calm. It took a chuckle for it to change. "Not that you would know what my normal is. I mean after, this is the most and longest you've spoken to me, outside of school work, since the festival." Iris turned her hand into a fist and slapped the bottom part of it in her open palm. "Actually since our battle when you decide that I was no longer worth the effort to be spoken to."

When she turned to face him, her lips were smiling but her eyes were telling a contrasting story. "I mean after that attempt of something... I gave you what you wanted....my silence." Her smiling continued even as she spoke. "And can you stop circling around me already... what are you trying to look at anyway?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:11 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Iris did have a very good point. He really couldn't say whether the way she was behaving was out-of-character for the green-haired girl. From the moments that he had spent time with her, things were all over the place between them; maybe this was just the way she was. Maybe he was making too much of an assumption thinking that he knew who Iris Haruno was. He had been called out on things like this before with Skylar. "Y-You're right," Marco rubbed the back of his head, "I don't know what your normal is..." He was likely the 'weird one' here for thinking that Iris's situation had anything to do with him. The black-haired boy felt a little embarrassed about that self-centered attitude he had displayed. However, Iris's next words surprised him and he stared back at the green-haired girl with a confused look. He didn't recall ignoring Iris, his mind was completely scattered during the tournament. He was thinking about so many things that day that he wasn't really paying attention to anything besides the tournament. Those thoughts were what eventually led him to those 'close-calls' each round until he met defeat at the hands of Iris and Kirsi soon after.

Marco was at a lost for words since he wasn't sure what else to say. Iris was just smiling, but obviously she was hiding her true feelings behind that smile. He didn't know what those feelings were since he couldn't read minds, but maybe just asking would be for the best. Just as he was getting ready to open his mouth and talk, he was hit with another curve ball. "I'm....not looking at anything," Marco replied weakly as he turned his head to the side to not look at her. He quickly looked back to take one last peek at her, but then returned to looking away. He had been staring for too long, but now the mystery of how Iris got stuck in the bleachers didn't seem to matter. "I don't want your silence. If we haven't spoken for this long before then we should change that."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:10 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

With Marco silent, it seemed like Iris had all that needed to be said. So much for a talk. Iris could had taken that moment to leave, using Marco's silence as the answer to their 'talk' when he opened his mouth. "That's all you have to say?" Iris stomped her foot in surprise. That was really the first thing he had to say... And then he looked at her again. Iris was about to call him out on it when Marco said that he didn't want her silence. Iris expression change and she blinked before folding her arms. "You didn't act like you did." she mumbled before he came up with the idea to change their current situation.

Iris just started at him. Just like that, Iris was suppose to change the way the previous months had gone and Marco seemed he wanted to do that as an alternative to not talking. All the stress and anxiety caused by his silence...just like that... Iris started at him and started to snicker in her hand before she sat down. With the muffled sounds, it would said like she was crying from what Marco had said. That was until the hand was gone and Iris could let out all the laughs she said. "That is the most... cheesy thing I have heard to date! What is this a cartoon?!" She contiuned to laugh until she needed to breathe and calm down. She still looked at him and chuckled before she turned her eyes away for the moment.

"And yea you looking at something. You looked at me twice. So I can see what you're thinking you know!"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:26 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

After he finished talking, Iris started laughing at him or maybe at the situation, but it left Marco confused. He also felt kind of embarrassed after hearing Iris's words; was what he said really that funny? She mentioned cartoons like she was comparing them to it. He watched TV shows and cartoons were often goofy and funny so did that mean that Iris thought that he was goofy and funny? He didn't really like that but maybe he deserved this after making Iris feel like she was being ignored. Nonetheless, he decided to move pass it and just focus on getting to know the girl.

She seemed to be all for it as well until she returned to asking him what he was looking at. Marco was innocently looking for the reason Iris was stuck in the bleachers and the culprit just happened to be her butt. The black haired boy wasn't always the first to catch these things but he felt like if he told Iris about her butt then he would be in trouble; like super huge trouble. So he decided to stay silent. However, Iris seemed to have figured it out which caught him off guard. "No you don't." Marco replied quickly without a hint of doubt. She was not a mind reader and therfore she could not know his thoughts...right?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage