Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS/RP] REVAMPED THREAD! [Ever,Ollie,Austin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 pm
[A.V.]
Hello!
For hunters, I have Mimi who is... literally a summary of those gifs. A sun trainee who is all sunshine and sparkles and LOVES EVERYONE if you want a bright... happy girl idk.
Or Jake who's a bit more serious and a full death hunter if you want something more along the line of spars/EMs/actiony stuff??

(Their journals are extremely outdated sorry u v u)

For horsemen, I have Jasmine who's extremely timid but sweet?
Maybe she and Ollie could have a training/sparing session or just talks?
I'm still slowly figuring out horsemen so I might be a little rusty.

HEY I think Jake could be a lot of fun? Not sure QUITE what you had in mind, I do have Lukas who's pretty brand new and Death himself [he could use spars and EMs for sure!!] or, you know, Ever, who's not serious at all...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:52 pm
and be blue

I don't have anything specific planned for Jake at the moment, so if there's anything you want to do, I'm all for it!
I think EMs would be fun, since I know a lot more new ones were added.
Spars and training are good too!  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:55 pm
[A.V.]
and be blue

I don't have anything specific planned for Jake at the moment, so if there's anything you want to do, I'm all for it!

Well, Jake's a full hunter, right, which makes spars with trainees / intermediates hard unless he's going to be uhhh defending only. XDDD Unless you're down with that? We could also do an EM, but we'd need to grab another person, probably. C:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:02 pm
and be blue
[A.V.]
and be blue

Well, Jake's a full hunter, right, which makes spars with trainees / intermediates hard unless he's going to be uhhh defending only. XDDD Unless you're down with that? We could also do an EM, but we'd need to grab another person, probably. C:

Yup!
Though he could always go down a notch @ dice mechanics by using dampeners or holding back, and I think there was a possibility of hand-to-hand combat, though I forget if that was 2D6-6, which would be... painfully slow lol.

I'm also down with just defending too and attacking like, every 5 turns or something. Or just defending. Whatever you want!
For EMs, I could totes harass Griff to join us (I harass her for everything >>), but if you had someone you want to bring, that works too!  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm
[A.V.]

Honestly, that all sounds fun to me. XDDD If you wanted to do a spar, I'd probably lean toward Ever since he's more established [and better natured about getting his a** kicked if it comes to that], and if you wanted to do an EM, I'd probably push Lukas at you, since he's new and has never done one. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm
and be blue
[A.V.]

Honestly, that all sounds fun to me. XDDD If you wanted to do a spar, I'd probably lean toward Ever since he's more established [and better natured about getting his a** kicked if it comes to that], and if you wanted to do an EM, I'd probably push Lukas at you, since he's new and has never done one. 8D

Awesome!!
We can do a spar between Jake and Ever, and have Jake drop down a dice if you'd like (or just defend, or fight normally since he can still fail lol), and then an EM with Lukas? I'm totes up for both because both sound fun. xD  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:08 pm
[A.V.]
and be blue
[A.V.]

Awesome!!
We can do a spar between Jake and Ever, and have Jake drop down a dice if you'd like (or just defend, or fight normally since he can still fail lol), and then an EM with Lukas? I'm totes up for both because both sound fun. xD

yeah, let's do it !!! I'm down for whatever with Ever, really, he has almost no ego so he's very easy going about these things. He doesn't mind getting his butt whipped. C8 You wanna start one?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm
and be blue
[A.V.]
and be blue
[A.V.]

Awesome!!

yeah, let's do it !!! I'm down for whatever with Ever, really, he has almost no ego so he's very easy going about these things. He doesn't mind getting his butt whipped. C8 You wanna start one?

Alright!
And sure thing! :>
I can start the EM if you don't mind? (I also asked Griff and she said yes @ joining if that's ok!)  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 pm
[A.V.]

YEAAH! want me to start the spar? 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 pm
and be blue
[A.V.]

YEAAH! want me to start the spar? 8D

Sure thing! Thanks so much ; u ;  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 am
and be blue

I've got this death horseman who I am completely lost about! I got the halloweeners info down (enough at least to understand whats happening) But right after I got Svardkell the purge happened and I'm a bit lost... He could use some guidance on what to do and whats going on. Svard could use some rp so I can get his muse a rolling.. and if you don't mind me pestering you on aim with a billion questions .....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:20 pm
robot kitten
and be blue

I've got this death horseman who I am completely lost about! I got the halloweeners info down (enough at least to understand whats happening) But right after I got Svardkell the purge happened and I'm a bit lost... He could use some guidance on what to do and whats going on. Svard could use some rp so I can get his muse a rolling.. and if you don't mind me pestering you on aim with a billion questions .....

aaaa I'm super a newb at horseman stuff too, I just make s**t up, and Ollie'd be the most ADD pain in the a** 'guide' ever -- but I'm totally willing to chat and try to figure out things to do, if you want!!!  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 am
and be blue

aaaa I'm super a newb at horseman stuff too, I just make s**t up, and Ollie'd be the most ADD pain in the a** 'guide' ever -- but I'm totally willing to chat and try to figure out things to do, if you want!!!
I can totally make randomness up XD I;ll attack you in june, if that's okay? May is finals then field camp... so not sure how active I can be for that month...
My goal is to get Svardkell off his icy a** and out into the world this summer... and Kenta grown (10 more pointttss)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 pm
robot kitten
and be blue

I can totally make randomness up XD I;ll attack you in june, if that's okay? May is finals then field camp... so not sure how active I can be for that month...
My goal is to get Svardkell off his icy a** and out into the world this summer... and Kenta grown (10 more pointttss)

yeah!!! bug the hell out of me, and if you want cross-faction stuff, I might be up for it by then. biggrin  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm
trying to get active again !! I've been a bit slow but I thiiiink I'm coming out of it...? if anyone's interested, especially in hunter RP (:  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff