Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
V.L.S's Sprite Editing Service! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:39 am
Loonamist
Here's what I have so far

User Image

I can make any adjustments you'd like, and work on Swellow, tomorrow/Tuesday when I get the chance : )

I love it actually. ^_^ Feel free to take your time on the Swellow. It'll be awhile yet before she evolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 am
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist
Here's what I have so far

User Image

I can make any adjustments you'd like, and work on Swellow, tomorrow/Tuesday when I get the chance : )

I love it actually. ^_^ Feel free to take your time on the Swellow. It'll be awhile yet before she evolves.

Oh! Yay >w< ! I'm so glad to hear it~
And alright, but I'll likely get it done this week, just so I don't accidentally forget >w> ;;  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am
Kogamo 11

Apologies for the wait, but here's the Mismagius sprite you asked for.

User Image

I tried to make it a sea-green like you asked, but I wasn't sure if this was exactly what you had in mind. Let me know if you want this or the more dark greenish color you tried out, and I'll get on the Misdreavus sprite with whichever you chose. Also let me know if there's any other edits you'd like done, and I'll get on those as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:09 pm
Loonamist
Hehe, thas'awright! Thank you for trying! I'm glad there are at least people willing to help others with stuff like this, it's a really nice change from the norm ; w;

Sonic Lazar
Ahh! It looks great just like that, thank you! 4laugh I made that sprite I tried out a little too dark-green, and yours looks much better. I really appreciate it!  

teal - duck

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm
Kogamo 11
Ahh! It looks great just like that, thank you! 4laugh I made that sprite I tried out a little too dark-green, and yours looks much better. I really appreciate it!

Not a problem, always happy to help. Here's your Misdreavus if you ever evolve it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm
Vigilia

Pokemon
Phione
Sprite/image you would like used
User Image
What would you like done
I'd like the little marks on the face to be the same as the gem. Honestly, a markless Phione is horrying in that porclein doll way. sweatdrop As for the gem, could you try making it a heart? I was going to ask if it could wrap around the body, but....Eh. Seems too much? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you make the eyes a dark vibrant blue? A good reference would be the blue from a shiny Carbink's neck fluff, only a little darker. Just enough to suit Phione's body and remind people it is indeed a Water-type.
Extra notes
I really love both sprites, but the silver-on-black is perfect. Also, thought it'd be better to put in a formal request. ^_^ Thank you in advance. If you ever want payment, let me know. I'd be happy to do so.  

CLCyrus

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:32 pm
CLCyrus
Vigilia

Pokemon
Phione
Sprite/image you would like used
User Image
What would you like done
I'd like the little marks on the face to be the same as the gem. Honestly, a markless Phione is horrying in that porclein doll way. sweatdrop As for the gem, could you try making it a heart? I was going to ask if it could wrap around the body, but....Eh. Seems too much? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you make the eyes a dark vibrant blue? A good reference would be the blue from a shiny Carbink's neck fluff, only a little darker. Just enough to suit Phione's body and remind people it is indeed a Water-type.
Extra notes
I really love both sprites, but the silver-on-black is perfect. Also, thought it'd be better to put in a formal request. ^_^ Thank you in advance. If you ever want payment, let me know. I'd be happy to do so.

Okiedokie~
I'll work on it when i have some free time.

Just to be clear though - does this mean you want the 'eyebrow' markings back on, and then want them heart shaped? and do you want them to be silver like the gem?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Vigilia
Just to be clear though - does this mean you want the 'eyebrow' markings back on, and then want them heart shaped? and do you want them to be silver like the gem?

I'd just like the eyebrow markings and the ring around the eyes to be silver. It's the gem I want heart-shaped. If you can manage. If not, then I don't mind if it needs to stay as is.  

CLCyrus

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:19 pm
CLCyrus
Vigilia

I'd just like the eyebrow markings and the ring around the eyes to be silver. It's the gem I want heart-shaped. If you can manage. If not, then I don't mind if it needs to stay as is.

Okay can doooo~
o wo)b  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:45 pm
CLCyrus

How's this?

User Image
i had to make the eyebrow things look more like + signs because it looked like squares the other way i was trying. I think i should have at least hit close to the blue you wanted; i took the blue right from a shiny carbink neck ruff and darkened it a bit.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:55 pm
Vigilia
User Image

emotion_kirakira
It's beautiful~! And, the eyebrow markings look like little flowers! it turned out perfect! Mitsu wouldn't accept anything less! Neither would I, of course~. Thank you! emotion_bigheart Just twenty more posts and Phione can hatch, too. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 pm
CLCyrus
Vigilia
User Image

emotion_kirakira
It's beautiful~! And, the eyebrow markings look like little flowers! it turned out perfect! Mitsu wouldn't accept anything less! Neither would I, of course~. Thank you! emotion_bigheart Just twenty more posts and Phione can hatch, too. 4laugh

Great! :3
I'm glad you like it so much~
>w<
Noooo problem!
Also, remember, when it hatches, it will be at level 5.

Also also
keep it away from my character Cyrus. if he sees it and takes a liking to it, he might try and steal it, lol. Not literally, but just for fun. = w=  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 pm
Vigilia
>w<
Noooo problem!

Also also
keep it away from my character Cyrus. if he sees it and takes a liking to it, he might try and steal it, lol. Not literally, but just for fun. = w=

Seriously. If you ever want payment, or an IC trade, just ask. Don't go asking for Phione, though! She's off-limits! Aw....Why level 5? crying

Noted. It would certainly make for an interesting encounter, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:20 pm
CLCyrus
Vigilia
>w<
Noooo problem!

Also also

Seriously. If you ever want payment, or an IC trade, just ask. Don't go asking for Phione, though! She's off-limits! Aw....Why level 5? crying

Noted. It would certainly make for an interesting encounter, though.

Hah, really though! It's free. Thank you very much for your gratitude, though! I'm just really happy you like it so much.

Oh, well, if you want it to hatch at level 1, i don't think that would be much of a problem. It's just that we decided that it might be more fair to have eggs hatch at level 5 in the guild.

XD It could certainly make for a very interesting encounter. I just hope i get him into character enough soon for such a thing. been busy with college recently.

Anyways, Thanks again for the request and gratitude! ^^  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:24 pm
iTheGoddessMartel

Sorry for such a long delay! I've finished the Swellow you requested!

User Image

Let me know if you need anything changed or anything ^^

Also, if I recall, you had some Easter 3D transitions you needed done? :0 I can't seem to remember which ones you had, though, but if you still need something done, I can try and get started on it while I have a bit of down time :3  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games