Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Charizard Room 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav woke to the chill of winter. Was it already January? It was so cold! He sat up in bed, pulling the blanket around him, but even that was a little thin for his taste. How was it already so cold, but only October!? Nirav got ready for the day and changed into his uniform. It was weird to be wearing long sleeves, but the uniform jacket was arguably the warmest thing Nirav has ever worn. Careful not to wake his roommates, he drew Raja out of his ball. With a small yawn, he stuck close to Nirav's foot. The weather was just perfect for him, much unlike his cold trainer.

Nirav grabbed his things for class, as well as the book he had been working on lately. A small novel in Japanese was just the thing to work on the language. Or, so Nirav thought. It was just a lot tougher than the fairy tales he had been reading last week, with all of the longer sentences tripping him up sometimes. The two of them walked off to get themselves to class. You usually didn't have to talk to a lot of people in battle class, so Nirav didn't mind it too much. But it certainly wasn't as nice as just reading and writing in the library.

[Exit to Battle Class]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x2) // User Image (x7) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:53 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... where this post is
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit (for cold weather)
                                                  Those near me... Nirav
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

[Enter]

The walk to Nirav's dorm was uneventful. Though it was his first time in another house's dorm, he noted that the interior and building are exactly the same as his. It made it simple that it meant he would be able to navigate in it easily. A quick question led him toward the first floor, room 101 where he spotted Nirav busy with packing. That gave him a pause. He's still packing today? he frowned at how reckless that was. Packing should be done days before the day of departure in his opinion or at least the night before. Nevertheless, he was here, so he knocked anyway at the open door. "Nirav?" he called. "Is this a good time?" he asked, so if Nirav was busy, he will stop by again later.

((OOC: Sorry this is so short. Turns out, I only manage to post in this guild today due to being pulled to work on my supposed free day ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
N/A

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 19 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)
Icy Wind: 50 // AC: 95 (lower speed by 1)
►[P] Bite: 60 // AC: 100 (30% chance for flinch)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 14 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:

► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~ (certain hits)

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
18 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
and more listed in profile.

Library Books: N/A

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:33 pm
Color Scheme:
Grey: #6F7285
Crown/gold: #E6BE8A
text pink: #DE5D83
blue: #33A1C9
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / Ocean blue, what xxhave I done to you? x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cut so deep, yet x growing through and through ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'll stay right here with you!xxxxx I'll stay right here with you! xxxxx I'll stay right here with you!
            x
            User Image

Nirav Gotox House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Nirav had been awake a little while now. He had woken from a nightmare early in the morning and found it difficult to go back to sleep. The details of the dream felt blurry, but there was fire, buildings crashing, and a distinct fire-turtle-dragon pokemon thing. The events of the trip hadn't been what he expected from his first time in the snow, but it was enough for him to want to go back home for a little while. So here he sat, trying to pack his things into the small bag he had brought. The problem was that since arriving at Ordell, he had accumulated things. Mementos from trips that he wanted to bring back home, new headwraps he had made in the Sewing Club, and things he had for his two pokemon. Much of what he had packed had been done days in advance, but the bedding that he brought with him was the one set he had from his bed at home, and it didn't seem like all of it was going to fit. After much struggle, Nirav sighed. "Alright. I can leave some shirts here and borrow some from Sahil, then the blanket will fit. And if I just take the blanket, Raja and Kumo can use that, then I could probably borrow something from the neighbors, and that will mean only one bag to check at the airport..." He hadn't had to worry a lot about money or making things work since coming to Ordell. They had the money to make things happen, and it seemed like very few people thought about that here.

In the process of squeezing the blanket into his small bag, he heard a knock on his door. It was Cyril, asking if this was a good time. Nirav glanced to the clock on his desk. His brother was going to be coming to get him, but there was still plenty of time. Looking over to Cyril, he smiled. "Yeah, it's a good time. I was actually hoping I'd see you before you left." Nirav walked further into his room, grabbing a notecard off of his desk. It was luck that Cyril had stopped by. Nirav was a bit afraid that his friend had left for his home in the bitter cold. "I'd been thinking about going home today, and all the stuff that'll be going on while I'm there. I'll be too busy helping at home to always be able to text all the time, with the tourist season and everything... But I do want to talk to you during the break. I was thinking, um, would you want to write letters maybe?" Nirav extended the notecard to Cyril. In small, neat handwriting was an address to a house in the Sevii Islands: Nirav's house. The address read like something you'd find in a beach town: very tropical sounding, almost a bit relaxing on paper. But things were often far from relaxing. With the cold weather taking over, many tourists flocked to the Sevii Islands. Nirav would be working in the shop with his mother all winter, among other tasks to help out the locals as well as his family. He didn't have the time to keep up short texts over long periods of time, but surely he could sacrifice some reading time to write a few letters in his downtime. Definitely to Cyril and Koru if they were free, but perhaps to Kirsi too. However, he wasn't sure what he'd talk about with her. They hadn't known each other very long, but she seemed very nice. Regardless, Nirav looked to his friend, awaiting a response.

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- His Dorm xx xx With -- Cyrilxx

tab Wearing -- Casual wear - thin shirt, thin pantsxx xx Mood -- Content xx

tab OoC-- n/a

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... where this post is
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit (for cold weather)
                                                  Those near me... Nirav
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril accepted the paper offered where a foreign sounding address was scrawled. It was nice of Nirav to want to keep up contact even during holiday. "I don't mind a letter," he replied and searched for his own pen and paper, then paused as he was reminded of the season. "An email, might work better considering how winter is in my home," he said as he added his email address in addition to his home's and handed it over to Nirav. "The road often gets blocked by snow and snowstorm frequently happens. It makes traveling hard for both human and pokemon, especially if you add the hiking a mountain part," he explained, somewhat apologetic for his hometown's condition. "It's going to be quite a trip home for me," come to think of it, it was spring when he left, so he had it easy. Now though, well this is going to be a hell of a trip home. He was hoping he won't encounter a storm. "I will send you a picture when I rode a mamoswine home," he added to reassure Nirav he would be fine. "Anyway, if you don't have an email, I can help you set it up through your pokegear," he offered since Nirav didn't suggest an email, he assumed he didn't have one.

"I came to ask if you want to visit Koru together. I don't have a chance to reply to her message during the festival yesterday, so I think it will be better to check on her in person," he invited and he should send her a notice if they are going.

((OOC: ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
N/A

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 19 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)
►[P] Bite: 60 // AC: 100 (30% chance for flinch)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 14 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:

► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~ (certain hits)

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
18 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
and more listed in profile.

Library Books: N/A

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂