Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:07 am
Her heart fluttered and she bit down in haste - THWAP! Finally, the central vine snapped - the trap pulled off, the branch sprung up, and she skittered back onto the thicker parts of the limb to avoid the stinging switch.

He was free! For an irrational moment, she panicked that he would now run off into the Swamp and she would never see him again.

"There we go!" she called down quickly to cover her embarrassment, trotting back to the fore of the branch to check the effects of the vine-binding on the bark.

Ruriska
teeny posts are my favourite *DEVOURS*

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 am
He hadn't realized the strain the trap had been putting on his neck until it gone. Silent Lands dipped his head, tossing his antlers back and forth to rid of the last of the vines that had chosen to remain tangled.

It was with a somewhat undignified snort of freedom that he pranced clear of the tree, giving another toss of his head, this time with joy. "Well done!" He called to her, still shaking kinks out of his neck and shoulders.

"Come down. I would love to see you properly."

Jun D
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:27 am
The good news was that he had not run off. The bad news was that the thought of meeting him properly and actually letting him get a good look at her was giving her palpitations.

"O-okay, j-just a second," she stammered, trying to stall for time by peering very closely at the tip of the branch, "I'll just make a record of the sustainability of vine-traps on - WAAAARRRGHHH!!!"

The inevitable happened as the bough broke and down came Poison, vine-trap marks and all.

Ruriska
we all knew it would end this way XD;;;

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:43 am
He’d pranced away and she’d fallen. In his folly he was in no position to save her and so let out a wretched and horribly dramatic, ‘NOOO!’.

Silent Lands rushed to her side, circling the doe and the bough, afraid to move one or the other, just in case there was some grievous injury he could not see. "My brave doe, do not be hurt. I couldn’t bear it."

Jun D
of course ;D and then he follows her around forever and ever because he doesn't want her to fall out of any more trees

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:51 am
If she had been any less dazed, she would've been blushing too hard to actually say anything, so it was probably a good thing the world was swimming a little.

"No need to worry, no need to worry," she waved what she thought was a reassuring hoof about as she tried to pick her way out of the wreckage, "this happens all the time. It's just - uh - it's just part and parcel of being an inventor. I'm just fine!"

Ruriska
her plan is working perfectly! XD

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:04 am
The buck sighed in relief but didn’t stop his assessment. "Are you sure you don’t need to rest a moment? Does any part of you hurt? I know healers we can visit."

As he babbled and enthusiastically shoved branches aside for her, Silent Lands realized that he might be slightly smitten.

Jun D
juuust about there

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 am
Even as the world wriggled, she couldn't help but quirk a small smile. Being fussed over didn't...didn't feel too bad.

"Oh - I - I don't need a healer, I just," step, wobbly step, "I just need some...some rest."

"Actually, maybe we should go to Rise & Co. - I work for them, pretty much, they use the traps I make. There're lots of helpful food there and they sell Kin and if we go they'll get me something for my head, they're used to me."

"And I'll get you some food for free!"
she brightened, attempting to march in exactly the opposite direction, "then maybe you'll stay longer, because food is nice, they're not far, just beyond that bower with the intertwined pair of trees."

That exactly described the bower behind her. It was just as well she couldn't really process her own words.

Ruriska
And then they walk off into the sunset? XD

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:38 am
“Of course,” he said with a fond smile, “I will accompany you as long as you wish.”

And Silent Lands stepped in alongside her, not towards the bower with intertwined trees, but he did, eventually, nudge her into the proper direction.

It would be a day later before he, full of profuse apologies, remembered to tell her his name.

Jun D
indeed ;D I'd say this is a wrap!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items