Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Dubious Decisions [Fetch/Overkill & Fathom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:51 pm
"Oh, I couldn't possibly take it, it's your hunt," he said pleasantly, nudging the boar back towards them politely. "Though I thought that was all you were doing." He laughed obligingly. "I didn't realise I was misunderstanding anything." Fetch was too curious to back out, and he felt quite safe with his back-up plan in teal next to him lest anything untoward happened.

Ruriska
Amorpheous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:26 am
Overkill took in a deep breath in a very obvious attempt to release some of the tension in her body. She was holding herself stiffly, as if the slightly nudge would make her snap.

"We don’t want it. It was just an accident." A very violent accident but those were the only sort she ever had. "Please… just take it." It was still oozing and making her feel slightly ill whenever she glanced at it.

Amorpheous

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 am
Bait closed her eyes for careful moment, her brow creased just so, and breathed deeply. She was the stillness, the calm, the unruffled between the two of them. Where even breathing was not quite natural in this moment for her sister, all of it, the smiling and the speech, came easily to Bait so she pulled away from the situation and relaxed for the both of them, pressed against Overkill's side.

Breathe with me, dearest.

Then she was just herself again, a gentle, but concerned smile on her face and she shrugged apologetically. "Do help yourselves."

Maxx D
/snores softly
Jun D
fell asleep in the library

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:32 am
Fetch let out an almost gratingly chipper noise that brushed the uneasiness of the situation off his back, and he proceeded to prod it. "You're very kind," he said with a smile, "but I think it's only fair we share this beast. You've done your part, and I'll prepare the rest." A brief pause before the tip of his hoof parted the coarsely ripped stomach, and he proceeded to drag the gastrointestinal tract out bit by bit. They had all day, it was quite a big boar, and because there was something off about the entire situation, Fetch found himself loathe to clear off like they wanted.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:32 am
Fathom delicately shuddered and averted his eyes, stepping carefully out of the way. He did so dislike this proclivity of Fetch's.

"We passed, I believe, a tea tree on our way," he said to the does, taking care to meet only the eyes of the lighter, "and the crushed leaves, I have been told, do wonders for wounds. It was near a pool, just a little way. It'd take hardly any time to see to it, and wash off a bit of blood...and brains. My brother will be done with the messy business by the time we return."

Ruriska
Here we go, my darlings. <3
Amorpheous
*very belatedly blankies Morphy* XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:15 am
As they were dragged across the ground, the boar guts split open and filled the air with a rancid stench. Overkill’s nostrils flared and without Bait’s anchoring presence by her side, she would have lost to her ‘other self’ for a second time that day. Already darkness teased at the edges of her vision.

"Yes. Fine. Show us the way," she snapped, desperately jumping on the long haired buck’s suggestion. She’d do anything to get away from that smell.

Amorpheous
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 pm
And where Overkill went, her anchor followed--though that was, perhaps, a purely fanciful thought. More accurately, Bait was the wind under Overkill's wings and, in loving generosity, the wind was bound to oblige its beloved bird when it had no particular whims of its own.

She stepped forward towards the buck who so pointedly displayed disdain towards what had been, for her, pure pleasure. She smiled at him, mild and accommodating, before turning to Overkill. Eyes on her sister, her smile turned brighter, more loving, as she memorized the dark of blood against Overkill's pelt, the beautiful result of perfect violence. Then, with all the tenderness she was capable of, "Come, dearest."

And she wondered with delight what the buck, pristine and carefully groomed, would look like with blood on his hooves.

Maxx D

Jun D
/cocoons

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 am
He bowed neatly and led the way without so much as a bye to his brother.

"May I ask if you two are sisters?" he politely inquired, "both of you have such beautifully dark eyes."

In truth, he'd wanted to know if Fetch was barking up the wrong tree (which would amuse him greatly) - ah, he was doing him a favour, really.

Ruriska
Aahh sorry for the long wait! QAQ
Amorpheous
QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:45 am
It turned out walking was extremely uncomfortable and the further they got from the boar, the source of her agitation, the more she realized that her wound was actually rather deep and was being pulled painfully with each step.

She was doing her best not to show her discomfit and keep Bait from worrying, so her response to Fathom was just a blank-eyed stare.

Jun D
love u

Amorpheous
sooo much

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 pm
Though Overkill had quite the knack for reigning in what she was feeling, there was little that she could hide from Bait who knew immediately that her beloved sister was hurt worse than she had let on.

Bait had no interest in involving the buck too much, Overkill was for her to love after all, so she smiled at the buck, sweet and just a touch flirtatious, and tried to shield Overkill from his eyes.

"Thank you," she said with a small laugh and then, smirked--only the slightest bit mischievous. "Would you rather us be sisters? Or something else?"

Ruriska
eep sorry for the late response

Jun D
you guys are <3

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:07 am
Fathom was not so unaccustomed to injury that he could not tell how much deeper the wound than it seemed, though the dark doe's pelt, already crimson, did much to hide the worst of it. But clearly there was something at play here, between the two, and as the pale doe moved before his gently questioning gaze, he did not bother to raise the matter. Instead, he laughed, lightly, and tossed his hair as if he had not a clue in the world, "Oh, it would all be glorious, wouldn't it?

"Though, as half a pair of brothers - very close brothers, we are -"
aren't we, dear brother, "it always warms my heart to see sisters travelling together as we do."

And here he curtailed his speech, for the tea tree and pool were as close as he'd promised, and nodded at the clear waters.

Ruriska
<3
Amorpheous
Sorry for the requote, Morphy bby: would Bait like to respond to Fathom? If not, I'll go next. <3

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:35 am
"It warms your heart," Overkill repeated, deadpan.

She stepped away from her sister and towards the pool, pushing into its embrace until she was shoulder deep and blood was staining the water.

Overkill dipped her head in and kept it there, seconds stretching out, her breath trapped in her chest. Only when it burned like fire in her lungs, did she lift her face from the water.

Amorpheous
overkill is so hard aaauh

Jun D
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:45 pm
"Glorious indeed," she answered easily, her voice honey and rich to her sister's deadpan. She watched Overkill sink into the water, but kept an eye on the buck. she displayed just enough interest to be polite, but was not so attentive as she was usually want to be.

When her sister surfaced, Bait turned, smiling, to the buck and suggested, "Perhaps you might turn your attentions towards the tea tree?"

Not waiting to see if the buck would oblige, she stepped to the pool, hooves just touching the water. She bent closer to Overkill and murmured softly, "How are you doing, dearest?"

Jun D
ahhhhhh sorry for taking so long! orz

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:13 am
Fathom lowered his head with a smirk, which, on him, manifested as a slight, assuring smile. Fetch was on his own.

"Of course," and he was strolling to the plant.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:14 am
When they'd walked away, he'd dispensed with the courtesies. A distance away, a songbird fled from a loud, sudden crack of a ribcage opening, and the efficient, forceful tears of flesh and guts left blood on his muzzle and hooves. He'd shaken off most of it in muddy swamp-water nearby, but by the time he caught up with them, some patches remained matted and dried dark on his mouth, which carried a few palatable, lurid pulls of boar meat.

He laid them down as he stopped close by the pool. "Been taking a while. That must hurt." He said, pleasantly.

Amorpheous
Ruriska

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas