Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Furry Haven In The Forrest - [Open / Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandy Karnival

Dapper Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:10 pm
Aika walked towards them. "Is the water nice today~?" she chirped, ruffling the one drying off's head with her feathers. She smiled in glee, seeming almost as if she just told a funny joke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:58 pm
Samara Brea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"it's not bad. W-who are you?" She asked feeling nervous and wrapping the towel around her body. It was another femae that was certain, but still. She was very subconscious and fearful of other beings at the moment so she kept a good distance. "You're not from the village are you?" She asked.  

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kandy Karnival

Dapper Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:24 pm
"Not particularly." she gave out a feathered hand for a shake. "I'm Aika! The best bird around. I go where I please, and avoid where I am not wanted." she grinned and shook the girl's hand gently instead of waiting. "And who, may I ask, are you?" Aika cooed, pushing her bangs out of her face. She had human hair and some human skin, but was mostly ruffled in feathers with the wings on her back, and the fur growing up her arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 am
Samara Brea

"I see...my name is, Samara." She spoke. She thought it strange for someone to have this much energy as she shook her hand. "So you're a wanderer basically..." She spoke. The girl was rather different. It wasn't often that she came across an outgoing Avian humanoid. It's not that she wasn't pretty or anything, it was just stranger than anything that she herself had seen.  

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:57 am
Faidia Came Back From Her Hut, A Bandage In Place Holding The Salve There. She Saw A Newcomer.
"Welcome! Welcome To My Village.." And With That She Practicly Bounced Past The Rest Of The Brush To Get There And Greet The Avian. She Was Lovely And Looked Diffrent Than Most Avians. Perhaps She Was A Mixbreed Or A Bird Demon? Just A Thought Faidia Passed As She Stopped Panting She Waved To Samara, Greeting Her Oncemore, And Said Hello Then Turned Back To The Avian.
"Welcome To The Forrest Village Haven. Im Faidia, The Caretaker. And Who Might You Be?" She Asked Happily Holding Her Hand Out In Greeting Swishing Her Tail Lightly.
((OOC:There Is A Place To Post Your Profiles, I Had It Sorted But The Guild Is Under Construction So It Got Mooved
Here So Post Your Fursona Profile There Please!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Her eyes lit up in even more excitement than before. "I'm Aika!" she looked at the fox in amazement. "I LOVE YOUR FUR!" Aika practically squealed the sentence, her feathers ruffling.  

Kandy Karnival

Dapper Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Marathon 300

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:43 am
Faidia Grinned Ear To Ear Then.
"My Fur? Just Gray And Goldenrod, But, Thank You! I Love It Too..." And Then With A Stiffled Giggle She Said, "Im Rather Attached To It!" And She Smiled Warmly.
"Nice To Meet You Aika" Faidia Said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am
Samara Brea

Samara was watching the two in interest. Aika was rather eccentric and quirky which was something Samara wasn't used to. It made her nervous. "WEll, um...sorry to just rush off, but I have some things I need to do. Aika, enjoy your stay, Faida, it was nice to see you up and about." She spoke waving and starting back towards her home. She needed to clean it up anyways.  

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas