Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:42 pm
"I really totally like cola! And cherry soda! Oh and fruit juice! And I totally love the lemonade too! Just like Gummy! But he loves it even more!"

Crisps and sweets and drinks all fell into the drawer, much to the little fairy type's alarm, and then relief. The people would /have/ to open the drawer now, and he'd be revealed among the goods.

The drawer began to open, but the girl opening it wasn't looking at him... He wriggled for her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 pm
She had a lot of favorites of everything, didn't she? Faint amusement in his voice and expression, Ion nodded as he looked between Hen and Gummy again, then at the various buttons she pushed to cause different treats to fall down into the depths of the machine. "Does he? Lemonade is quite good," he said with a quiet smile. "Do you share it with him whenever you get it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:03 pm
"It is! And I totally do! He could drink a whole bottle- no, a whole two bottles!- all on his own though! He totally could, couldn't you Gummy?"

Gummy snuffed against the drawer.

The Carbink wiggled and tapped on the drawer as he did so, finally getting the girl to look down at him.

She blinked, surprised, than her grin redoubled.
"Hey! I won something! Hey there little guy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 pm
Ion found it difficult to feel anything but positive and amused in Henrietta's company, and his smile grew a little bit. "That's impressive," he said, but whatever he'd debated saying next went unsaid as Hen noticed something in the drawer of the vending machine. Was that... a pokemon? "Oh, is that a Carbink?" He asked instead, leaning to one side to try and get a better glimpse of the pokemon.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:51 pm
"Yeah! It's totally a Carbink! Oh wow! That's totally awesome! I won a Carbink!" Henrietta exclaimed, clearly very pleased. "Man! I didn't even know these vending machines /did/ prizes like this! Isn't he awesome?!" She bent down to the drawer to gently, to the Carbink's relief, and even further relief regarding being taken from the drawer finally no matter how gently, lift the little gem-pokémon up and near her face for a proper look.

"Look how /cool/ he is! Oh man, he's so awesome and green!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:17 pm
"Ah.." Vending machines didn't have things you could win, he knew, only things you could purchase, but he had no desire to spoil her excitement. "He looks very handsome," he noted once Hen pulled the little creature from the vending machine. How had it gotten stuck in there to begin with, and how long had it been there? Hopefully not too long, poor thing... "His crystals are so bright and colorful, too." If the light hit them just right, would they look like they were glowing?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:54 pm
Gummy drooled into the open vending machine, getting water in the drawer, and onto the snacks still inside it.

"Oh man, they really are! He's amazing! So handsome! I'm totally gonna call you Moldy!" She told the little thing, excitedly, giving the recently freed 'mon a hug, before rummaging for a pokéball.
"Man! I was so lucky today! I got an awesome new friend cuz I wanted /snacks/! Isn't that /cool/?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:29 pm
Ah, was he stuck? Fretting a little for a moment, Ion stooped down to pat Gummy before attempting to detach him from the vending machine and also get the snacks out while Henrietta was busy with her new friend. "Moldy sounds like a perfect name," he said with a smile. "You're very lucky to have found such an interesting Carbink here, and he seems happy, too."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:53 pm
Gummy would be lifted away with no issue, and give no objection to the pat; the ease at which he was moved would suggest he hadn't been 'stuck' at all. He did open and close, and then open again, his mouth once he was set down from the drawer.

The snacks were soggy, but safely wrapped of course, though now the drawer had water inside it.

"Isn't it?! It's an awesome name for an awesome little guy!" She held him up a little, to see Moldy glint and glow, before beaming and offering the button of the ball to him.
"Will this do, Moldy? You just gotta hit that button, 'kay?"

Moldy, fairly relieved to be out of the drawer, and sensing life with this trainer would likely be a fairly easy one- she did seem to care already- wriggled a little until he could hit the button with his body, practically 'catching' himself, which Henrietta cheered, and did a little dance, about immediately afterward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:06 pm
With another smile and brief pat on the head, Ion straightened up and went about carefully shaking off the snack packages to rid them of excess water while Hen 'caught' her new friend Moldy. "Congratulations," he said sincerely as he offered her a warm smile alongside her snacks. "I've never seen Carbink in vending machines before. That's not common here, is it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 pm
"Thanks! Nope! I never even knew vending machines /did/ prizes! Never even imagined /pokémon/ prizes! That's so amazing! I wonder if it's hooked up to some kinda weird PC storage?! Still, I'm totally stoked to get Moldy! Aren't you Gummy?! We got another new friend!"

She beamed at Ion.

"I've not seen Carbink a whole lotta times before either! It's awesome that I got to meet and catch one like that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:44 pm
"Perhaps," said the teen with a smile, still not wanting to put a damper on her enthusiasm. Why would he want to? "I've only seen Carbink in Kalos, not in Kodo, let alone here in Camphoreon. You are very lucky to have found him here," he reiterated, his soft smile still present.

Jozette, for her part, rolled her eyes. Vending machine prizes? Really? Did she not know how vending machines worked?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:59 pm
"Yeah! Super lucky! That was so cool! And we got snacks! This day is awesome!" Henrietta enthused and grinned brightly. "Maaaan! I'd love to see them in Kalos! That'd be so super awesome! And I could totally go up against a couple of gyms there too! Gummy and the others'd totally win! I bet even Moldy's a really super battler already too!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:43 pm
With his hands freed from Henrietta's snacks, Ion retrieved some money from his wallet before he inserted it into the vending machine. He'd almost forgot he'd agreed to get some snacks for his pokemon, so he let Jozette point at what she wanted and he dutifully pushed the appropriate buttons. "Really?" He asked, eyebrows raising a bit before he offered her another smile. "You must be a strong trainer, then. How long have you been training?"

As Jozette retrieved her snacks from the vending machine drawer, she scoffed at the notion that this overexcited human could beat gyms - especially Kalos gyms, the ones she'd dreamed of battling in and defeating - and her ears flicked back as she shook water from her snacks and attempted to rip open a package with her teeth.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:27 pm
"Super strong! But it's totally cuz of all my buddies! We're a super strong team! It's awesome! Uh! I dunno! Aaaages! Cuz I got Gummy on my fifteenth birthday and that was a super long time ago already! So it's totally been /ages/ now!"

Gummy, as if attracted by the scoff, suddenly turned and waddled toward Jozette, stopping right beside her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff