Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Dorimine's Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Comfy at Home?! with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Dumbfounded
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy loving hell, I actually live here now... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDori wondered if it were actually possible for him to blush more. He was pretty sure that a good majority of his blood was currently in his cheeks. And the blood that wasn't.. well, it wasn't exactly in the best of places, either. He shrugged, trying to look nonchalant and missing it by a horribly wide margin. "I, um, I'm sure I'll be fine," he told her. Though, it did occur to him that... well, she was his girlfriend. And it wasn't like he didn't notice things, though how exactly he noticed them, he'd rather not think too hard on (being a werewolf was freaking weird). It was just... He didn't know where the line was between 'We're dating and therefore this is okay' and 'I'm not ready for that yet'. He mostly... well, he'd pretty much just decided that he needed to let her lead. She was the girl, after all, she was the one who would have objections, right? Because he certainly didn't. Especially not... Well, they were living together, after all. Not that he expected that to mean the same thing on her end. But... If she was leading, and saying that he could sleep in whatever he was comfortable in... He'd have to think on that one. Weigh the pros and cons. Pro: Personal comfort. Con: Possibly making girlfriend uncomfortable. Pro: ... Well, it's not like he hadn't noticed her checking him out a moment ago, and that had been pretty nice. Con: Just because she liked ogling his chest didn't mean she wanted to be stuck with other things visible... Ugh. He didn't have the brain power to deal with this right now.

spaceAt her question, he shrugged again. "I'm... I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy. If that makes any sense. I think I just want to lay down and not move. Maybe ever," he informed her, grinning at this last bit. "I dunno. I mean, I'll probably actually manage to fall asleep pretty easily, but I don't know if I want to." The trouble was, he didn't know what exactly else he was going to do. At his parent's house, he normally spent all night on the internet, or watching Doctor Who or some other nerdy program on the telly. That wasn't exactly an option here. Not that he was complaining about that, not by a longshot, but it was definitely going to take some adjusting... He had a feeling he was going to be doing a lot of reading in the future. A lot. Ugh, he might actually get so bored he decided to study, horror of horrors. Oh, well. At least he'd do well enough on his NEWTs, he thought. "Uh, if you had something you wanted to do, I'd be cool with... whatever. I dunno." Jess hadn't had internet her whole life, right? She probably knew how to occupy time without. He hoped.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 pm
I remember wishing I was older-
Always something big around the corner.
But as the years go by I'm growing younger...
Open eyed and head still filled with wonder.
Pledge of allegiance, everybody stand up!
This is our Irrational Anthem!

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess nodded slowly, aware that their might be several reasons he was in no rush to discard the tee shirt of sweatpants. The flush was creeping up her neck and into her ears. She pushed her glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose, sitting cross legged, hands on her feet. He was tired but not sleepy. Okay. He was probably going to fall asleep, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to. Okay. At his last words something seemed to sink in for her. "Ah... you're probably not used to this.." she nodded her head around. "I mean- not having like, a telly and a computer and stuff. Sorry. Living with me's gonna be boring as shite." The last bit was said half jokingly as she uncrossed her legs and scooted onto the arm of the couch to swing her bare feet off it and onto the floor. She stood up her back to him for a moment, before turning around. "I was just gonna... go to bed. So. You can come in, um, whenever you want, I guess." She bit her tongue. "I... wait, do you- I wasn't meaning for you to sleep on the couch," she blurted out, then looked mildly horrified with herself. "Of course- if you want to, it's fine, it's just, you're... like thrice my size and the couch is pretty small and it seems like it'd be super uncomfortable..." She abruptly stopped her rapid train of speech, staring at him.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Nothing's worse than normal.
There's no fun in one day...
As everyone else gets older,
I refuse to change!
We are strong a mile long-
Whose side are you on?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Comfy at Home?! with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Dumbfounded
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy loving hell, I actually live here now... ❞

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceDori managed to give her a small grin, shaking his head. "Nah, I'll figure something out. Buy a bunch of comics or something. And that's just for when you're not here, I mean... When you're home... I just... don't really see myself being bored with you around," he told her, expression sheepish. "Of course, that's only if you don't, like, want me to leave you alone, if you need some down time or whatever. And, it's not like I'm gonna be here all day bored while you're at work and stuff, I'm gonna be at the shop a lot." Dori found that he was actually sort of glad to be working at Dogweed and Deathcap, if only because it was an excellent distraction for him. Jason glowering and Ada trying to keep him from screwing up too badly certainly kept his mind off of things.

spaceThe Hufflepuff's mind stuttered to a halt, though, when she told him to come to bed whenever he wanted to. His eyes went wide as dinner plates, heartbeat becoming erratic. Waitwaitwait. She... he... they... He tried to swallow the lump in his throat, and shove away the various thoughts that had cropped up in response to that. "Um, I uh, I didn't want to... assume..." He wondered if maybe he'd hurt her feelings, thinking that they weren't going to be sharing a bed, but c'mon! He still couldn't believe it when she snogged him half the time, the idea that she'd want to sleep in the same bed as him was a bit more than his brain could process. "But, um, if... if you aren't... um, bothered, by that..." Suddenly, he was absolutely, definitely too hot. The werewolf wanted nothing more than to take off the shirt he was wearing, or better yet, the sweatpants, but he was pretty sure that wouldn't help at the moment. "I, um, I mean, I can't... can't imagine not wanting to, uh... you know. Share a bed. With you," he told her, wanting to slap himself upside the head. Share a bed, yeah. He could think of lots of things he liked about that idea. Things that he probably should not be thinking of. "Um, if you're going to bed, then, um, I'll come too? I..." He wasn't really quite sure where he'd been going with that. He supposed that he just liked the idea of snuggling up to her and falling asleep with her. But then again, she might not be a snuggler. Though, if that were the case, maybe it was better for him to come to bed now, instead of waking her up and having her tell him to scoot over to his own side of the bed when he tried to go to sleep. He didn't know; it wasn't like he had anything to go off of here.

spaceThis whole situation was just reminding him of what a kid he was, which was sort of upsetting, given that he'd just moved in with his girlfriend. What if spending so much time together finally made it hit her? They'd seen a lot of each other at school, but this was different. She'd graduated and spent an entire year having to... well, be an adult. And he hadn't. He was pretty much still the same immature kid he'd been before. Not wanting to think about that, he very suddenly stood and grabbed her, leaning down to kiss her. When he broke the kiss, he was breathless, heart pounding just as hard as before, and his hands were shaking a bit. "Uuuuh... sleep, then, yeah?" he asked, biting his lip. He was still too hot, starting to sweat. Okay, logically, he could probably get away with ditching either the shirt or the pants... Shirt was probably a safer bet, as much as he'd rather it be the pants. Before he could chicken out, he stepped back and started towards the bedroom, stripping the shirt off as he walked. No way was he going to survive the night with all those clothes on; he'd die of heatstroke. Especially with another body keeping him warm.

xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:20 pm
I remember wishing I was older-
Always something big around the corner.
But as the years go by I'm growing younger...
Open eyed and head still filled with wonder.
Pledge of allegiance, everybody stand up!
This is our Irrational Anthem!

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess shook her head furiously. He was so sweet sometimes it was almost painful. But in a good way. "Of course I'm not," she insisted. "We're both adults. I know we're maybe not the most... mature... adults, but, I don't care," she declared. "You're my boyfriend and you can sleep in the same bed as me and we don't have to get up early tomorrow morning and it will be bloody brilliant." She hoped he wasn't going the 'but beds are related to shagging and I shouldn't be thinking of that' route. Honestly, she'd love to hear that he was thinking of that. For the first time in her life she felt wanted in that way, after all her insecurities telling her that she wasn't enough, that no one would ever think of her like that, that no one would ever even want to kiss her. She was a little surprised when he grabbed her and kissed her, but not unpleasantly. Feeling somewhat victorious, she kissed him back,and almost wanted to whine when he broke it. He looked sort of shaky though, so maybe it was for the best if she didn't want him to faint or something. Still, she was making his hands shake like that. It was sort of a triumphant feeling, that she could have that effect on someone. She nodded, and grabbed his hand resolutely, trying not to ogle too much when he stripped his shirt off. When they were in the bedroom, Jess cast a cursory glance over it, and grabbed a few things off the bed- it was a bad habit of hers, leaving things on her bed- before climbing onto it. When she'd been sleeping alone, she had simply always occupied the right side of the bed, sometimes with a wall of pillows around her. She sat on that side now, tucking her legs underneath her, hoping she didn't look maniacally gleeful to be sharing a bed with her boyfriend.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Nothing's worse than normal.
There's no fun in one day...
As everyone else gets older,
I refuse to change!
We are strong a mile long-
Whose side are you on?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:42 pm
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess had been, to put it lightly, walking on sunshine since Dori had graduated. He still worked in Hogsmeade at Dogweed and Deathcaps of course, but he was home what seemed like all the time now, compared to when he had been away at Hogwarts all year. She was, of course, thrilled by the newness of all of it, and when that wore off, as it eventually would, when summer began to fade into autumn, she knew she'd settle down into a happy sort of contentment, the way Toby seemed to be with Ronna right now. Finally, finally, she was't the only one in her friend group still, for the most part living alone. Alright, technically Gypsy 'lived alone', but Jer was over at hers all the time, and they were engaged, that hardly bloody counted.

Maybe it was thinking about Gypsy and Jer being engaged that got her on the topic, but as Jess walked out of the kitchen and into the sitting room she casually said, "When we're married I want to repaint every room in this flat," before her mind caught up with her mouth. What. Had she. Been thinking?! She instantly went bright pink in embarrassment, a hand over her mouth for a moment before she removed it an attempt to look less flustered. Dori was going to think- think that she was some wedding obsessed nut because her best friend was getting married, and that that had been some manipulative attempt to con him into proposing to her!

That was not at all what it had been, the brunette assured herself. Maybe, unconsciously, she practically thought of herself and Dori as married; they'd been together for two years, they lived together, their relationship had never, ever, been 'tumultuous' or 'on the rocks'... Hell, she couldn't even remember one major fight they'd had. They rarely argued to begin with; they were both very easygoing, lighthearted people, and they tended to agree on things. They were basically domestic, what was she was trying to say- think, not say, not say anything at all after what had just come out of her mouth- and of course she'd assumed in the back of her mind that they'd end up married.

Jess couldn't ever foresee not loving Dori in the future, anyways. But you could argue that they had really just sort of moved in with one another, and who leaped straight from that into marriage territory? It wasn't that she thought Dori would be upset with her; she thought he was more likely to simply be extremely, intensely uncomfortable, but try to act like he wasn't so as not to hurt her feelings. Ughhhhhhh. She was going to be thinking of nothing but this mortification for weeks, and yelling at the small, wistful voice in her head that kept going on and on about how it could see nothing better than getting married to him, anywhere, anytime.

"Sorry," she laughed nervously. "That was- yeah. I really need to... yeah." She tugged at the end of her braid fretfully. "Right." Ohhhhh boy. This was going to be awkward.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Chill in the Living Room with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, huh? ❞

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceDorian was leaned back on the couch, tossing a ball in the air and catching it repeatedly, when Jess joined him. He frowned a bit at her words, catching the ball and looking up at her. "Huh? Why would we have to wait until after we're married to paint?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I don't think there's a rule on that, you know." He then noticed the blush creeping onto her cheeks. She was suddenly very, very uncomfortable, and he couldn't find any real reason why. She'd started blushing before he'd spoken, so it wasn't like he'd embarrassed her by pointing out the oddity of her timeline, right? He had sort of shoved his foot in his mouth on that one, but he didn't think it was that big of a deal. Of course, he'd been wrong about that sort of thing before.

spaceWhen she apologized, he still hadn't figured it out. The Hufflepuff blushed in turn, sitting up. "Jess, I just meant we could paint whenever you wanted to, I wasn't meaning to..." He trailed off, clearly uncertain. The werewolf coughed awkwardly. "Um, but, if you wanted to wait until then, we could? It just... I'm not seeing the logic? Sorry..." Ugh, he wanted to slap himself. Even if he didn't get the reasoning behind it, there wasn't any reason for him to be so blunt about it.

spaceHe shifted a bit, annoyed at himself for upsetting her. Him and his big mouth. The bluenette wondered why she'd even want to marry him, considering what a moron he could b- Wait. Married. She'd said until after they were married. So... so she'd been thinking about it, then? She wouldn't have said anything if she hadn't right? So... so she did want to marry him, then right? He swallowed, eyes going wide. It wasn't like he hadn't thought about that, but he'd figured it'd take a bit more time to get her on board... Which, now that he thought about it, was sort of ridiculous. When had they ever taken anything slowly? Half the time, he felt like they were making up for the fact that the time span between their first date and when they became an official couple had been over a year. He hadn't even been out of school yet when they'd moved in together, or when they'd started... well. Still, that just proved his point, sort of. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "So, um. You, uh. You were thinking about that, too? Getting married, I mean?" He blushed crimson, hoping he wasn't jumping the gun on this. Just because she'd slipped up and said something didn't mean she actively wanted to get married, after all. It just meant she'd thought about it, and wanted it to happen eventually. Eventually could mean a lot of things. It could mean in a week, a month, a year... a decade. He sort of hoped they'd get married sooner than a decade from now, but he could wait if that's what she wanted.

xxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø ıf чøυ'яe gøииα geт м α đ e , đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:41 am

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess only turned redder at his line of questioning, which was less about the 'married' part of what she had said, and more about the 'paint' part. Then he apologized and she wanted to turn around and walk right back into the kitchen and possibly never come out. "No- I mean- uh, that's a very good point. Yeah. It's not like- I mean, we could do it whenever, I just- I dunno, I guess in my head it seemed like a very married thing to do, you know, you have to go and pick out colors, and compare them, and then get the actual paint-..." Why was she telling him things he already knew? The temptation to face palm at her own idiocy had never been stronger. "Sorry. It's not very logical at all," she finished in a rush, looking away as the 'married' part evidently sunk in and his eyes widened. Great. Just great.

He scratched the back of his head and her heart sank even further into the pit of her stomach. Here it came. Probably an apology of some sort, something to let her down gently, because there was no way in hell an eighteen year old who'd just got done with school wanted to- wait, what? Had he just said 'You were thinking about that, too?'? Implying that he had, in fact, also been thinking about getting married? Now he was blushing. Jess stared at him for a moment before clearing the distance between them with a few more steps than she would have liked, her legs being as short as ever, to sort of hover in front of him. "I- you were thinking about it? I didn't think you'd... Well, you just got out of school, and- I didn't want to rush things but my stupid mouth- I've been thinking about it," she confessed. "Kind of a lot, lately."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, huh? ❞

spaceDorian swore, he had never felt like such an arse, not even after he'd rethought his outburst at his parents over his brother's death. The look on her face made him want to slap himself upside the head, repeatedly. Why was he such an idiot? Things like this were the reason he felt like his being a so-called adult was nothing but a fluke. Turning eighteen (seventeen? Whatever) didn't magically make you a competent, functioning adult. And he had no idea how to go about being one. He swallowed, turning red in response to her own blush. "Um, that's... I mean, that does make sense. I mean, when you get married, you usually get a bunch of new furniture and stuff, right, so, you'd have to... redecorate. That includes painting. Or, if you want it to, anyway, I guess. I just... I was sort of... confused? I thought, if you want to paint, we don't have to wait to do it," he said sheepishly, his gut twisting. He was probably making this worse. Should probably just shut up. But he'd never been very good at quitting while he was ahead. As if to illustrate, his mouth, not quite having caught up to his brain, continued on, "I just, I heard, 'I'd like to paint,' and I guess I didn't get why you'd want to wait until after a wedding to do it, if you are wanting to do it now... I mean, if we got engaged right this second, we'd still have to plan the thing, that'd take a while, unless we just... eloped, which, I guess we could do, but I'd think you'd want an actual wedding, you know?"

spaceThere went that feeling like he wanted to slap himself again. Why hadn't he just shut up? Seriously. As if he was the sort of person who even cared about logic? That wasn't even what this was about, he was just too dense to notice what she was actually saying, as per usual, and had fixated on totally the wrong thing. All he'd heard was that she wanted to do something, but was putting some weird requirement that would put off doing it for a while, and he didn't get why they'd put it off that long if she wanted it now. Except the painting wasn't even the thing she really wanted, or he didn't think it was, anyway. He should thank his lucky stars that he'd figured it out when he had, though, or this probably would've been a million times worse.

spaceWhen she approached him, he tensed, wary of her reaction. He'd dropped a rather big bombshell on her just now, after all. Just because she'd said it didn't mean she'd actively been thinking about them getting married. Maybe it was just a stray thought, that'd come from nowhere, and had nothing to do with anything. His shoulders slumped in relief when she said she'd been thinking about it as well, and he let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Jess, I'm the one with a stupid mouth," he said, a small grin quirking at his lips. "And the stupid brain. You said the word 'married' and all I heard was 'paint.'" The werewolf swallowed the lump in his throat. "But... Jess, I... I can't... I can't imagine not being with you, I don't... I don't want to have to. And... I dunno, I figure, if... if you felt like that, too, then, it's not really rushing anything? If we both feel that way, if you want it, and I do..." He trailed off, crimson at this point. A minute ago he'd said 'even if we got engaged right this second', but he hadn't actually thought that would happen. But... what if it did? Heart pounding, he waited, torn between excited and utterly terrified. This... this was huge. His parents were probably going to lose their minds over it, they'd definitely think it was rushed, but... he didn't really care. If Jess wanted to marry him, there was no way in hell he was saying no.

xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø ıf чøυ'яe gøииα geт м α đ e , đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:02 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess practically shrugged off his apology, not out of rudeness, but by the fact that her mind was no longer on the matter of paint. At all. She could have sworn chills went down her spine at the words 'engaged right this second', but the good sort of chills. She hadn't been a little girl who dreamed of one day getting married or made her brothers play wedding with her, but she felt like a little girl right now, as in, a ridiculously excited little girl. The Hufflepuff couldn't help herself; she nodded reflexively when he asked about her wanting an actual wedding, which made her blush even more- it had probably been rhetorical! The idea of running off somewhere to get married had its charm for Jess, but the idea of all her friends and family watching her walk down the aisle was too much for her to resist. A wedding was one day to unrepentantly show off to everyone around you. How could she miss out on that? Besides, Toby and Ronna would probably elope at some point. She figured they had that covered.

She beamed upon seeing the beginnings of his grin. "United in stupidity," she teased, finally at ease enough to do so. Jess grabbed at one of his hands, ducking her head almost childishly to hide a face she was sure was scarlet by now. "Me neither," the brunette admitted freely. "I love you so much. I- let's do it, then! We could do it." She felt like she was fifteen again or something and suggesting they sneak out somewhere. But it was true. They didn't have to ask anyone for permission, as young as they might be. They were both adults, and if they wanted to get married... well, they could do that. Jess looked up at him, eyes shining, and impulsively kissed him, free hand on his shoulder. When she broke away she laughed in spite of herself. "Oh my god, we're engaged. Oh my god. Mum and Da are going to bloody flip," she realized in between giggles.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, huh? ❞

spaceDorian wanted to argue with her when she said she was stupid too, but sensed it'd be a bad idea. Not like she'd get upset with him, just, it'd ruin the trajectory of the conversation. And he found that he was rather liking this conversation. She'd nodded about the wedding, and suddenly she seemed so happy... When she said 'let's do it' he swore he almost fainted. His mouth split into a wide grin, his eyes widening, his mind barely able to process what she was saying. They could do it, he thought. No one could stop them. His parents would try, he knew, but he didn't really care what they said. They worried about him too much as it was. They'd always worried too much.

spaceThe words 'we're engaged' seemed somewhat hollow to him, though, and he shook his head. "No, no, wait," he told her, sliding off of the couch so he was knelt before her. "If we're doing this, we're doing it, right? So, Jess, will you marry me?" His eyes were bright with laughter, his cheeks starting to hurt because of how wide his smile had grown. He was trying so hard not to laugh, not because the situation is funny, he just had the urge to laugh. The whole thing was almost absurd, but at the same time, it was so... them. He'd never really thought much on how he'd propose to her, in spite of all the scenarios he'd imagined for their marriage. He'd always sort of skipped that part over, for some reason. Maybe this was why, maybe some part of him had known it'd be like this. Meanwhile, he was heavily resisting the urge to skip over the inevitable 'yes', grab her, and snog her senseless. "Your parents aren't going to be the only ones who flip. It'll be interesting. Telling everyone, I mean," he said, both nervous over that and amused. Telling his friends would be a piece of cake. There'd be some teasing, he was sure, maybe some concern due to their ages. But his friends would be happy for them in the end. His parents, though... they didn't really know Jess all that well, and they tended to question his every decision, anyway. Not that he was going to let them change anything. He just hoped they'd get over their worries, see how happy he was, and be happy for him.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:19 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess gaped in surprise as he slid off the couch to kneel before her; she suspected the whole scene was probably even more comical without both of them cracking up laughing due to the fact that he was so much taller than her even him kneeling didn't have that much of an effect. She managed to rein in her own giggles and snickers in order to say breathlessly, "Yes, I do," before practically trying to tackle him back onto the couch in order to snog him properly. It was sort of hard to kiss when you couldn't stop grinning but she did her best to make it work. She was just so- she hadn't felt this thrilled in a while, maybe not since he had moved in with her. Jess was by nature a happy, generally cheerful person, but she wasn't always this excited. It just seemed like- like a good thing to be happening, especially with her family and their myriad of issues.

Her parents would be shocked and maybe disapproving at first, but she knew they'd warm to it quickly. Her mum wasn't really one for all the wedding planning, overbearing mother in law stuff, but Jess didn't mind. They'd probably end up squabbling over other things anyways. Her da would be making jokes left and right; she resolved now to not let him make any sort of Father of the Bride speeches on her wedding day. At all. She could do without that particular embarrassment, and so could Dori. Toby would be- well, she couldn't be sure how Toby would react. He didn't know Dori very well, after all, and he was overprotective of her, even now that they were both adults capable of looking after themselves. But he was her twin and he was still her best friend, even if Gypsy was her best friend in the traditional sense. Toby and her had had each other's backs since the day they were born, and she didn't want getting married to change it. Maybe he'd propose to Ronna now that everyone he knew was getting married! Of course, the chances of Ronna saying yes... well, she could be brought around to the idea, surely. Eventually.

When she paused for air, she finally responded, "Oh yeah. I just hope your... well, I hope your parents aren't very upset over it for very long." Some nerves crept in there. She did desperately want Mr. and Mrs. Xanders to like her, after all, and this far she was pretty sure she was still the Older Girlfriend Who Talked Our Son Into Moving In With Her Before He Even Graduated. She didn't regret it, of course, didn't regret any moment of her and Dori's relationship, but she didn't want a lifetime of awkwardness around her in-laws. Especially now that they only had two sons and Tyson... well... Jess really barely knew him and he was her boyfriend- fiance's- twin, she couldn't imagine what he was like with his parents.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:24 pm
It feels like keeping and holding a star in the sky-
Born to be born again with you...
The days of thunder cry their goodbye;
And for the first time I know what to do!
I just keep on being one with you!
Forever yours, forever yours, I'm here to stay,
'Cause in your arms, in your arms I feel so safe.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Jess walked in the front door of the flat and promptly stumbled over a pair of shoes. She nearly swore- she didn't swear often, at least not seriously, but when she did, she liked to make it count- but managed to convert it into an indignant exclamatory noise. Although she didn't have anyone to be indignant with besides herself, seeing as it were her shoes, a pair of worn out sandals she sometimes wore around the flat, that she'd left there. With a sigh, Jess sort of prodded them along with her foot, too tired to bend down and pick them up like a normal human being, and was still shuffling the sandals along with the toe of one flat when she noticed her husband. "I'm home," she stated somewhat despondently; work had not gone well today. Which was sort of funny, because she worked alone in a workshop, not in some office or store full of other people to potentially ruin her day. But she hadn't made any progress on her latest spell, which was supposed to be a refinement of a scouring charm, specifically intended to remove dust and grime that had been caked on for years. It was a bit of a dirty job, consequently, and the brunette felt as though she'd washed her hands a million and one times over the course of one day, and maybe chucked one of her mother's antique inherited wedding forks at a wall in frustration. But now she was home, and she didn't have to think about that stupid spell or the small fork shaped dent in the wall until tomorrow. Jess expertly slid the sandals like hockey pucks through the open bedroom door, and wandered over to the couch to fall onto it. "Why did I accept that commissionnnnn," she groaned, voice muffled by a pillow. "Anywayshowwasyourday," she continued a moment later in a noticeably more cheerful tone.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Loving and fighting the mirror I need;
Dearest, I'm down on the ground.
Waiting to see where to the storm leads...
It's my blood that bleeds from your wounds!
Dearest, you're all that I need!
And when I kiss you,
Your lips are the only food I need.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen -> Living Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had been attempting, with a reasonable amount of success, to make himself an omelette. Honestly, by this point, it was half omelette, half scrambled eggs. And it was actually only a fourth both of those things, because he had a ton of bacon and ham and cheese in it. Sue him, he liked meat and cheese. But, the final bit of it that looked like a proper omelette was ruined when, right as he went to flip it, Jess came in and immediately let out some odd, pained sort of sound. The noise made him flinch, and so his omelette was ruined. Not that he cared; he was too busy frantically looking over at his wife, worried she'd hurt herself. But, she seemed more annoyed than anything else, and so he calmed, frowning at her but not rushing to her side as if it were an emergency. He watched her kick her shoes from the door to the bedroom, and winced; he'd meant to move those when he'd gotten home, but he'd gotten distracted by a growl in his stomach and went to make something to eat.

spaceThe werewolf glanced at his ruined omelette, noting that it was finished, and most definitely scrambled eggs by that point, and sighed. He poured the eggs into two bowls, taking one to Jess and handing it to her before plopping down on the couch beside her. An arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her so that she was flopped against his side rather than the back of the couch, and he kissed the top of her head. "Because it sounded like a useful spell to have?" he asked, not really sure if that was the right answer or not. When she asked about his own day, he sighed, shrugging as he propped his feet up on the coffee table. "What was it Ada used to say? Plants and dirt, more plants, more dirt. Oh, and Jason, of course. But I'm still mostly ignoring him." His tone grew cold for a second. He still hadn't quite forgiven the man for biting Kenny, mostly because he knew how much strife it was causing his friend. Things were getting better, but they were far from great, and it was only partially because of Jojo's disappearance. Dori tried as best he could to cut Jason some slack, because he knew the man felt guilty (something the Hufflepuff would've thought him incapable of), but he couldn't let it go completely. Somewhere along the way, he'd become the sort of person who held grudges.

spaceHe buried his face in Jess' hair, trying to banish the thought. He tried not to talk much, or even think much, about the pack troubles, when he was home. Home was his happy place. Home was Jess. He inhaled deeply, hoping her familiar scent would help center him, and then his eyes shot open, because her scent was definitely familiar, but not in the way it usually was. His arm around her tightened, and suddenly, all other worries were completely gone, his mouth forming a huge grin against her head. "... If it makes you feel better, I have some amazing news," he said, scarcely able to believe it. But, there was no mistake; he wondered why he hadn't noticed before. Had she not smelled this way when she'd left that morning? Had he just not been paying attention? He had no idea how it worked, he would've assumed that the change in scent was gradual. Maybe it was, maybe that was why he didn't notice. He'd only been paying such close attention now because he wanted to be comforted, so of course he noticed when what he was looking for wasn't there. Or, rather, was there, but different.

spaceHe lifted his face, legs falling back to the floor as he set his bowl on the table and turned himself to look her in the eye. "Jess, you're pregnant," he said, obviously thrilled. They'd been trying, practically since the wedding, and he wouldn't lie, he'd worried a bit about why they hadn't already managed it. He knew female werewolves weren't particularly fertile, but had never heard anything about that with males. Still, it hadn't made him worry less. Now, though, he wasn't worried in the slightest, because she was actually pregnant.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:47 pm
It feels like keeping and holding a star in the sky-
Born to be born again with you...
The days of thunder cry their goodbye;
And for the first time I know what to do!
I just keep on being one with you!
Forever yours, forever yours, I'm here to stay,
'Cause in your arms, in your arms I feel so safe.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Jess had heard him clinking- clanging? around in the kitchen when she came in, and she definitely smelled eggs. Her stomach rumbled in protest at being taunted like this. She'd skipped lunch today. She gave him a thumbs up from the couch. "I'm alright. Physically. Mentally, I'm dead," she muttered, but managed to rouse herself, coughing as her hair fell in her face. She should have just put it in a ponytail this morning and not bothered with the blouse and everything, but she'd had to meet with said commission client this morning and needed to look presentable. That said these shoes were starting to kill her after being on her feet all day. Jess kicked them off lamely as Dori plopped down beside her, and leaned against him before wriggling her now bare feet up under herself and rising slightly up on them to properly kiss him back.

"It is useful," she groaned. "But I'm beginning to hate useful spells. My next charm will just create bubbles. Endless amounts of bubbles. Completely useless. Much more relaxing." The brunette frowned as he mentioned Jason, unbuttoning her high necked blouse so she could actually breathe a bit. She was wearing a camisole underneath, and besides, she was in her own damn house, eating scrambled eggs beside her husband of... four-ish months. No better time or place to strip, right? Not that she felt very sexy at the moment. But anyways, Jason. Jess didn't really know what to say to make Dori feel better about his... boss/father figure/pack leader. Hopefully things would be better after Jojo was found. She smiled a little in spite of her grumpiness and tiredness when he buried his face in her hair, throwing an arm lazily over his shoulder and rubbing at the back of his beck.

Then she felt him grin and leaned back a little from him, one hand balancing her meal on her lap. "What?" she asked a little too eagerly. Honestly, any news right now would be good news, and he'd just said it was amazing. When he looked up and placed his bowl on the coffee table, Jess did so as well, afraid she'd upset it and get eggs everywhere. She was suddenly jittery with nerves, and when he told her the news, she clapped a hand over her mouth to keep herself from shrieking from delight. "I am?!" It came out muffled, but then she removed her hand, practically throwing herself on top of him. "You can tell already?! Since when?! Oh my god, Dori, are you serious?!" She knew he was; he wouldn't joke about something like this or say anything if he wasn't 100% positive, but she still had to ask, to let herself completely lose it with joy.

This was all they'd wanted since the wedding; the recent birth of Toby and Ronna's second daughter hadn't made either of them any less impatient to start a family of their own. Even Tanya, had just had a little boy. But now it was her turn- she was going to be a mom, he was going to be a dad, there'd be a baby in nine months- she was speechless with happiness, she realized.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Loving and fighting the mirror I need;
Dearest, I'm down on the ground.
Waiting to see where to the storm leads...
It's my blood that bleeds from your wounds!
Dearest, you're all that I need!
And when I kiss you,
Your lips are the only food I need.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen -> Living Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian pouted when she declared that she was dead. "No, no dying," he whined. "I need you to keep me sane." And God knew she was the only one who was capable of it. His friend circle wasn't exactly the pinnacle of sanity. Not that he was a voice of reason or remotely the most mature member by any means, but he'd like to avoid somehow managing to snap. Or just getting delirious and babbling on about nonsense forever. He was pretty sure that's what would happen if something happened to her. Couldn't have that.

spaceHe smiled faintly at the idea of her making a spell that just made bubbles. Wasn't there already one of those? It seemed like something that someone would've done by now. "If that doesn't already exist, I'd say it's high time someone corrected this horrible error in our collective judgement," he informed her dramatically. "Honestly. No bubble spell, what's wrong with people?" The werewolf smirked at her.

spaceOf course, all other conversation became completely moot when he told her the news. Had he been any less excited, he would've rolled his eyes and picked on her for questioning him. As it was, he just kissed her with every bit of enthusiasm in him. "Of course I'm bloody serious," he said, leaning his forehead against hers. "I dunno, just, I can't tell if I just didn't notice it sooner or something in your body chemistry happened to shift while you were at work or what but you are most definitely, assuredly pregnant." It wasn't like he had any lack of experience with that particular scent; Gypsy and Ronna had rid him of that. But Gypsy and Ronna could both suck it, because this time Jess was the one pregnant and they were the ones who would be having a kid and he was so damned happy right then he thought he might literally explode. "This is awesome," he declared. "Amazing. I can't even- Augh! We're gonna be parents." The idea probably should've scared him half to death. And maybe eventually it would. But right now, he was too happy to care about how hard it would be, or how stressful the pregnancy might be. All he cared about was the fact that right now, Jess was pregnant with their child and that was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to him in literally his entire life.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas