Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
[O][O][All][I]Mage Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:59 am
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

He smiled proudly at the student body that flocked to the ceremony. Their faces alight with potential and hopes of the future that they could scarcely dream of before! He laughed lightly as they began to talk and exchange their personal stories, the histories of how they came to realize their special gifts and what they hoped to accomplish with them. His attention was soon drawn as his name was called. Looking over he waved with his free hand to Akira, another faculty member at the school. An Earth attuned mage with an incredible gift for craftsmanship that very few could rival. Walking over he smiled at him and the student who shadowed so closely. "You know people should not come around me until after I've had at least five or six cups of coffee." He said jokingly... sort of anyways as he followed up his remark with a sip from his mug. He turned his attention to the student, a young girl with a certain flare about her. Arcos wasn't sure what it was about her, a spark? No that wasn't quite right but something amazing for sure. "Hello miss, my name is Arcos Magna it's a pleasure to welcome you to the Academy." He said followed with a warm smile.

Finally the reason they had all congregated there began. As Roi made her announcements to the school he took his place in line. Her voice always carried a mellow rhythm to it that Arcos Magna found rather soothing. While certainly monotone her eyes always conveyed enough emotion to let everyone know how excited she really was. Listening patiently as she addressed the class president he glanced over to her and Akira as they both took their seats, as stoic as ever. He smiled again looking back out towards the crowds once more before taking yet another sip of his coffee.

Sitting in the crowds of students lost in a sea of faces and bright eyes awe was a man of twenty-two. Young, barely a second year student still getting his feet wet in the world of magic his name is Silver. After going through this ceremony once before it had lost some of its original charm but he did enjoy seeing the new class grow ansy in their seats eager to get up and explore. He chuckled knowing full well he looked just like them last year. He took a quick glance around the student population their numbers were certainly rowing! He saw a few familiar faces speckled throughout the crowd but mostly saw only people he could not recognize. With all this talk of the sparring and tournaments he wondered if he would enter, were second years allowed to enter? Or was this only for upper class men? Shaking off the questions that flew through his head he took note of the teachers at the front. Akira, an earth attuner had been one of his primary instructors last year, given their similar elemental foundations. Then there was Arcos Magna the water instructor. He taught a few courses but Silver hadn't had him for anything yet. Finally there was Roi the Headmistress of their academy. A panel of powerful mages made up their faculty he wondered if through all of this they would come out being half the mage that any of them were.

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

┃Rox┃

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
20 Y.O│1st Year│Earth │Sub=Nature
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

○●○●○Resistance is...●○●○●
Rox groaned internally. She could barely concentrate on the speech given by the principle. Rox wasn't impatient in nature but her monster hangover was grinding her brain like a blender. She regretted going out with Felix the night before the opening. Felix had insisted upon it since it was their last time together before she will be succumbed in her studies at the academy.The letter of acceptance came to no surprise to both of them when they first received it but they were excited nonetheless especially Felix.

"This is your chance to find out what happened to your parents!" Felix exclaimed.

His theory was that somewhere within the academy's wall lies a book. A book that can help Rox finally regained her lost memories from the tsunami. Rox was very skeptical about that theory but she didn't have the heart to tell the old man and instead decided to entertained his whims. That discussion happened the same night they paint the town red. Rox hated herself for drinking more than 2 bottles that night but Felix had been very persuasive. Now she was paying the price. She could hardly recall how she arrived inside the tower in first place, let alone know where to stand. All in all, she was just grateful she made it in time before the principle's speech.

Rox was jolted back to the present when she heard the word sparring. Finally! Something that piqued her interest. The fact that this academy allowed students to fight against each other was the reason why she was interested to apply in the first place among other reasons. She decided to pay much closer attention to the announcement in case she might missed any important bits.

Drinks at twenty five percent off! Now, Felix would probably burst into tears if he heard that she thought to herself while chuckling.

Rox begin to lose interest again once the student body began their speech. She decided to scan her surroundings instead since she missed to do so the first time. She took note of the girl who was beside her. She looked like a sore thumb among the rest of the first year students with her different attire. Despite her discomfort etched on her face, she looked resolved and that piqued Rox's notice.

I'm definitely going to talk to her for sure. Here's hoping she's not a water mage. Rox thought with disgust at the idea of having to be in the same class with them.

She looked around some more, trying to distinguished between the other mages and the ones with a water attunement. There was nothing to tell them apart except for the principle. She knew from word of mouth that Roi has a unique magic that was different from the rest of the mages. Rox have yet to see her in action so she was giddy to find out more about this famous principle. She eventually gave up scanning the room out of boredom.

Ah well, I'll find out soon enough.

○●○●○futile●○●○●

Apologies for the delay, I just completed my exams on Thursday and didn't have time to write anything until today

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

Mera M. Avudor

Mera sat down in one of the chairs set up towards the back as most of the seats closer up were already taken. On the stage out of the line of seated teachers, a small lady walked up to the mic and started to speak. Mera squinted from his seat, wondering where he could’ve seen that face…

Oh!! Hastily unzipping his bag, he pulled out the crumpled old brochure about the academy and flipped the page to a portrait of the same face. That’s Headmaster Roi! WOW?? His eyes lit up in amazement. I’ve only seen her in the newspapers at home! I wonder if I can get her autograph for gramps? Hahaha! The grip on his bag tightened and the shine in his eyes faded quickly though once Roi’s speech continued on about the Winter and Summer Tournament. Having never fought in his life, this was one thing Mera did not look forward to. Continuing to listen to Roi's speech, he took out his water bottle and took a sip.

“...all students will have dorm rooms to call their own. Some of you will be paired with another of the same element for ease of compatibility. This will be free with your enrollment, but food and the like are all on you."

Great! Mera was glad that he did not have to go search for a place to live, as that was he planned before arriving. I wonder who I will be living with?

After Roi’s speech, the first generation class president started his speech. Mera could feel his chest feeling lighter after hearing about the elder man’s past struggles with his powers, and how the academy changed him. There’s hope for me here, he thought, remembering own past difficulties, which was what pushed him to come to the academy. His shoulders started to relax more and he continued drinking his water as the ceremony proceeded.

((Funny, this second post was harder to write than the first post. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:17 pm
Roi of Arcane
User Image
"To keep balance, one must place rules to ensure order."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
When her old student finished, Roi applauded to him as she made it back to the podium. "Thank you for that speech. I am sure everyone will be glad to hear this shall aid them." her attention on the crowd once more, Roi spoke up. "Before the staff say a few words each to you all and introduce themselves, I have a few words." she cleared her throat, stood strong and with one deep breath she started to speak.

"...When I was born, my mother hated me. She never liked what I became or what choices I decided on. She always wanted me to follow her path when I wanted to pursue my own. My path to teach and help people like everyone here. This dream of mine has grown into the hope for the world. I am truly glad that this has become a reality. From the Asian countries, to the lesser developed lands. From America to Russia and inbetween, it makes me happy to see such a diverse group of people. The teachers that came and went have all helped in their own way and many of them were students like you all. Your powers are not burdens. They are gifts. Special attunements that when under control, can indeed help aid you when possible..." what almost seemed hard to notice at first on the headmaster's cheek seemed to of caught the attention of even the cameramen big time... a single tear behind her mask like expression.
"The horrible incidents caused by those who saw their power as a means to cause chaos and anarchy, they put all of us in a bad light. While the source has been dealt with, there are a few still in this world who use their powers to steal, destroy and murder as they please. Such abuse of their gift is wrong..." she silently brushed it away like it was nothing.

"I hope to see everyone active enough to make this place thrive. Now I will hand this off to Sir Magna to talk about himself a little and what he shall teach you should you seek the need for his aid." Roi calmly left the podium to sit in her chair next to Akira. The faint sign of the tear did keep most of the people quiet. All Roi could do was avoid eye contact with Akira and focus on the students.

"When was the last time I even cried?"

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Suziah

Parth Makeo Here

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Field
With: Students, Headmaster Roi
Thoughts:
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Bump post ))
"Sometimes you've got to step back from your work every once in a while..."

Arcos came around and replied to Akira before the girl had the chance to. "You should be like most and only have one." He replied, as he never understood why a water would have so much coffee. A fire or possibly nature might, but Arcos was pretty much the opposite of heat. He glanced back to the stage for the ceremony and decided to head over early, leaving her in the care of Arcos. "I should go back to Roi. She'd probably bore the crowd if I don't check over her speech." he sid before giving a nod to each and walking to the field.

Thankfully her speech didn't need much changed, but some light parts added here or there. She mentioned the classes and when she said art, he immediately thought to his sculpture class. He used to be just an art teacher till he became one of the Earth teachers. As she sat down next to him, he couldn't help but feel her gaze focused on him, like some owl with her usual range of expressions. It made him wonder if she even had emotions at all. "I'm not really sure, but I believe I'm a hundred years or so too young for you Roi." he joked at her. Might as well have some fun if they were going to sit through the alumni's speech.

As the Headmaster retook her position at the podium and spoke about her past as well as the dark times that the powers brought, Akira crossed his arms and dropped his head. Even he had his times where the power got the better of him or went out of control. After attending the school however, he learned to channel it better, although even he sometimes had the urge to explore the limits of his abilities. When Roi returned to her chair, he looked over, noting the tear trail on her face. "Chin up. We're on camera and you're the headmaster. It's not your fault for their actions."

"Or you could end up forgetting what you were aiming for."

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 am
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

As the class president finished his speech Arcos and the others joined in a small round of applause the rhythmic clapping filling the air before once again their Headmistress took center stage. He felt himself smile again as she began to speak her words while monotone in volume held a great depth of wisdom and passion. Life was not easy for a mage no matter their upbringing. Rich or poor, noble or beggar, they were all treated differently. In their society when a nail stood up it was always hammered down.

As her story took a more solemn tone discussing the abuse of magic even the smile on Arcos' face began to waver. He looked down slightly thinking on the past. It had been his first year teaching there was a young man, a gifted lad whose talents lay in fire magic. He was a brilliant student but he could never let go of the past. He had been kicked out f his home when his powers manifested and lived on the streets for a few years begging for food before he had made it to the Academy. He was never able to accept what the world had done to him down to the last minute.

Eventually his anger blossomed into hatred and in a fit of rage he burned an apartment complex to the ground. Twenty-seven that was how many lives were lost that night, all because of a drunken off handed comment from someone at a bar and he snapped. Arcos never forgave himself for failing to stop the event. The student ultimately committed suicide later in the year unable to live with the guilt the ghosts of those people never leaving his mind. When Arcos came back the next year to teach he put a smile on his face and never let it waver. We learn from the past, or are crushed by it.

His attention snapped back as his name was called by the Roi, he was to explain his place here at the academy to the student body. Standing up coffee in hand he took a final sip before placing it down on his chair. Walking towards the center of the stage he passed Akira and Roi, a small smile graced his face as he nodded slightly to their Headmistress, tears we shed for those we care about are nothing to be ashamed of.

Standing now in the spotlight he addressed the student body. "Good morning everyone. To begin I must start with words of praise. For many of you life has not been easy. Some were born into nobility others from the alleys. Yet here you stand as equals, no longer separated by the borders of nations or social class. Here you stand united as one, as mages. Many of you left behind those you care for, friends, family, and for that you have my thanks. It is not easy to pick your life up in the hopes of bettering it and for those who made the sacrifice..." He trailed off thinking for a brief moment on the sacrifices they all had made. "I am nothing short of proud." He smiled again before clearing his throat.

"But enough of my theatrics." He said moving on with the real reason why he was up there. "My name is Arcos Magna, I currently teach the water elementals as well as those who had an attunement for ice. But how to cast fireballs and raise mountains is not all you learn here. While in this institute there are a number of regular non-magical classes. I will also be teaching philosophy as well as a few special topic courses for students who wish for a personalized course."

"Now I would like to call Mr. Spade, to also explain his role here at the Academy. Good luck everyone, don't be afraid to show us how much you can shine." He smiled and walked from the stage taking his seat once more he picked up his coffee taking another sip. Something about this year... What was it? Something was... Off. Not wrong, just different. He felt himself smile lightly again. 'It's going to be a fun year'

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

Nicko1421

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 am
User Image

┃Rox┃

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

○●○●○Sooner or later●○●○●
Rox automatically followed along as soon as the crowd started clapping. The class president had just finished his little speech which made her sighed in relief.

Finally! Took him long enough. I was on the verge of dying out of boredom too.

Rox took out a piece of paper out of her pocket. It was the parchment handed out to everyone attending the ceremony. A red haired girl who she assumed is one of the student bodies committee members handed it to her in front of the entrance of the tower. She even gave Rox a smile and a hand which Rox distractedly shook. The note looked old and smelled it too. Rox smiled as she put the planner in front of her and took a whiff.

Nothing like the smell of old books to cure a hangover!

The sound of the principles voice reverted her attention back to the stage. Roi looked distraught which caught Rox's attention. She payed close attention to the principle's speech. The principle had just finished recounting her past and had moved on to a much somber topic about having powers and burdens. Rox scoffed inwardly when she heard the word 'abuse'.

Only an idiot would use their power and get caught for it. Whatever we want to use our power for is our own choosing even if it means destroying other people. Only the strong survives in this world.

She laughed at the irony of her statement. After all, she herself had lost her parents from a terrorist attack by some mangy water mages. She thought back about her parents who she recalled were both loving and warm people who loved each other and who loved her too.

It's their own fault for being weak. she thought to herself and decided to stop thinking about them for now.

Rox tried to stifle a yawn but failed miserably and it caught disapproving looks from those around her. She knew she was being rude but she didn't care. She was much more interested in starting her term than anything else. She could feel someone staring at her. She scanned the circle to find the source. The boy was clutching a piece of brochure yellowed with age. She glared back, mentally challenging him. She was trying her best to intimidate him but he doesn't seem fazed by her glare. When it was apparent that he wouldn't lower his gaze she finally lost it.

"What's your problem pest?" She snarled at him.

The girl who was wearing a different attire from everyone else and who was also sitting beside Rox turned her head to look at her. Sighing, Rox reluctantly look away from the guy's gaze. There was no point to cause a scene this early in the semester she knew but she couldn't help her temper.

"Forget it," she whispered, more of a mantra to herself then an indirect apology.

She revert her focus back to the stage. The principle had already left and was replace by another person. This guy looked like he was in his late 20s and had a confident look to him. She was warming up to him but as soon as he spoke, her face turned into an ugly sneer.

WATER MAGE!

Her blood boiled at the thought of this virus teaching in this academy.

His kind should just die.

Rox couldn't control her rage for the man in front of her so she stood up and rush out of the hall. She opted for the washroom which she distinctly recall was somewhere near the entrance.

Get yourself together Rox. She kept muttering in her mind as a way to calm herself. She kept repeating this all the way to the washroom.

○●○●○the meek ones will die●○●○●

Kaiman9
The 'boy' was referring to you.
kankan - KARA
The girl beside me was referring to you

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 am
Silver Argentum
"The Winged Mage"

"Death ends a life, not a relationship Silver..."

"But... But it still hurts so much!"

The clapping for the class president caught his attention, he had been a bit distracted reading over the brochure, it wasn't that he wasn't interested he had simply already heard it. A loud disruptive yawn caught his attention soon afterwards. Turning to look around the source was a young woman, who seemed even less enthused than he did.

As Arcos took the stage her annoyance however turned into rage. Noisily she got up and left the area, her exit was rather dramatic only the deaf could not have noticed. He raised an eyebrow, what was wrong? Did she know Arcos Magna? He had always seemed like a stand up person, was he not? Quietly Silver got up and followed after, looking out the doors he caught a glimpse of her round a corner he followed after.

As he rounded the corner he saw her at the end of the hall, her anger almost palpable in the once calm air. "U-Um.. Hey wait up!" He called out somewhat nervously as he ran towards her.

Shortening his pace once he had gotten closer he reached his hand out to touch her shoulder, but something advised him against it. "Are you ok? You just stormed out of the assembly so angrily. Simple annoyance doesn't create that kind of anger, do you and Arcos have a violent past?" He asked trying to get her to talk, in the hopes of calming her down. He would save the introductions for later, it was easier for people to open up to if they never thought they would have to deal with them again.

"Cherish what you could lose, but never forget, the world continues to move and so to must we."

"I will, always and forever."

Nicko1421

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

┃Rox┃

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

○●○●○Learn to bite..●○●○●
Rox kept on striding away from the hall without pausing. She didn't care how much stares she was receiving from her dramatic exit. All that mattered to her was to get as far as from there as possible before something bad happens. Rox knew she was not in perfect control of her power yet and it isn't a good idea to just run amok right there and then. She have never heard of anyone who got expelled from the academy due to misdemeanor but she doesn't want to be the first one. She stopped mid stride because as soon as she rounded up the corner of the hallway leading to the washroom area she began to develop a panic attack. Her heart kept beating furiously and her eyes began to water.

If this is how I'm going to react everytime I see a water mage, I don't know if I could survive even one term. Those thoughts echoed at the back of her mind while she tried to relax the tension she had pent up inside her.

Good thing I don't have a high blood pressure. She thought absent-mindedly.

Somehow her brain has a weird way of processing anything serious and just loves to spice it up with a little of humor. He was only a few pace away before she finally heard him thundering acroos the hallway. It seemed that someone had decided to follow her here.

Must be one of those teachers.

She grimanced as the threat of expulsion loomed her head once again. She knew she had better not mess this up or else she might get kicked out to te curb, metaphorically speaking.

"Are you ok? You just stormed out of the assembly so angrily. Simple annoyance doesn't create that kind of anger, do you and Arcos have a violent past?" the stanger asked her with something akin to concern and amusement laced in his words.

Rox was sitting on the floor with her back facing the wall when the man approached her with her head tuck under her arms. She looked up to get a better view of the man who just spoke. He looks about her age so she discarded the idea of him being a teacher even though in the back of her mind she knew that the principle herself looked younger than her age suggest. He was walking cautiously towards, taking slow deliberate steps, as if he was walking in a land infested with land mines. Despite sensing a hint of amusement at his tone earlier, Rox somewhat liked him. He felt completely the opposite of the disgusting man she had just ran away from. However, she was reluctant to open up to him even with his friendly and open demeanor.

Can I trust him with my secret or do I lie and downplay that whole drama?

Rox decided to choose the latter instead.She let out a hearty laugh which she hoped would pass off as genuine.

"Bet I scared everyone in that hall didn't I?" she said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

She was still trembling from the rage she felt earlier and she could see the tremors affecting her hands so she hid them behind her to prevent him from seeing them. She languidly stood up from her position and brushed off any imaginary dust from her clothes. Rox proceeded to do a mocking bow at the silver-haired man.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I was just feeling sick from this horrible hangover I got from last night. I wasn't mad or anything. I don't even know that guy who was talking just now so why would I be mad at him."she continued on after she finally stood up from her spot.

This guy sure has the most mesmerizing eyes I've ever seen.

○●○●○before you bark●○●○●

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:31 pm
Xyla the Witch
User Image
"Rules were made to be broken."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As the festivities continued, deep in the bowls of the catacombs, behind three layers of arcane infused locked doors reside a woman. Hair as white as the heavens and eyes as red as the flames of hell. Bound by the chains of various elements to keep her intact and away from the light of the realm. She could faintly hear from the outside of Roi speaking and talking about her past. How the other teachers and students have done well. It was all nothing to her. Xyla didn't care.

Xyla could tell that the earthen chain was weakening lately, and if she could gain enough power, the others would fall as well. Yet knowing Roi well, she would find a way to reinforce it no matter what. Even if she had to call on the help of others. Each time, a seal would weaken if not manged. Eventually one would break and it would give her a chance at freedom.

Until the moment, Xyla began to sing a song. A melody flowing from her throat and the lyrics emerging from her lips. Repeating the song until the eventual time when she meets Roi again on this day.

"Fifty years has passed and it feels like only hours to me. The gods are watching me...and telling me to purge the land of impure ones. I will break free."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"I do adore a present once in a while."

Parth Makeo Here

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Field
With: Students, Headmaster Roi
Thoughts:
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Whoop ))
"Sometimes you've got to step back from your work every once in a while..."

Akira kept his positioning as Arcos took up the podium and introduced himself to the audience. There weren't many, but if each of the teachers had to do this, the ceremony would take a while to wrap up. Akira found it a bit too happy in the end of his introduction. Either way, Arcos called him up to speak next. So he stood up, flapped the folds out of his coat and took up his position at the podium. "Greetings. As Mr. Magnos has started, my name is Akira Spade.[/color

]I will take almost any variation so don't be afraid if you forget my name. I specialize in Earth element attuned, and magma. Unlike Mr. Magnos, I actually can and may teach you how to raise up mountains should you be in my classes. However, simply raising them is not enough as you will also learn how you are able to do this and why it occurs. I will not be teaching all of those classes, but you are welcome to take them. Outside of element classes, I am the best sculpture teacher according to rumors and do earth sciences on occasion."

"Aside from my classes, I would advise to all of you, do not be afraid of what you have. Whether you believe they are a gift or a curse, you have them now. It is up to you to decide whether they become a weakness or a talent. We can teach you, but we can not decide for you. I will now hand it off to the Fire section." he finished, bowing his head and returned to his seat next to Roi.

"Or you could end up forgetting what you were aiming for."

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:37 pm
Silver Argentum
"The Winged Mage"

"Death ends a life, not a relationship Silver..."

"But... But it still hurts so much!"

It was somewhat awkward at first, she hadn't appeared to hear him immediately. She continued a ways down the hall before finally coming to an end. Sitting down with her back against the wall with her arms covering her face. It was only then that his words appeared to connect and she stirred.

Looking in his direction he smiled softly towards her almost wanting to wave but pushed off the inkling. Her aura however seemed to do a 180 as she responded to him.

"Bet I scared everyone in that hall didn't I?"

He was a bit taken back by her response, that was certainly not what he had expected. He was half expecting tears or a face red with frustration. But no there she sat almost strikingly jovial about the event. "I suppose you did, you certainly caught my attention anyways." He said with a small laugh. He scratched the back of his head lightly as she stood up dusting away the particles that had yet to form.

A nervous habit perhaps? No that wasn't it. There was something else to her state. Her bow sealed his suspicions, an overly dramatic joke intent on selling him a simple story. She was a good saleswoman, but he was the son of a business tycoon reading people was half of what his father did.

He laughed a bit at her second response. "Is that right?" He asked inquisitively. "You know it's odd. Whenever I have a hangover I can't stand loud noises, is that what set you off? Strange though, I can never bring myself to slam a door like you did when I have a bad hang over, the noise makes me feel worse." He retorted followed by a sly smile. He leaned against the wall staring forward for a moment at the brick that lined the ancient hall. "You know we don't know each other either. There's no expectations, no judgment. Just two strangers in the same hallway." He glanced towards her his same calm smile still shining on his face. "You know I'm a pretty good listener, if you're interested." He knew there was more to the story. People do not typically make such a scene if they are just feeling bad, and her yawn and disruption of the audience only furthered his point.

"Well if you weren't made at him specifically why did you leave when he started speaking, not when the president or headmistress were talking?" He knew he was prying but like he said they were strangers neither of them had any reason to judge the other. He looked forward again taking a long inhale before exhaling somewhat loudly. "Either way, it's sort of nice to be out of the hall. It's pretty much the same ceremony from last year. It loses some of its initial charm rather quickly."

"Cherish what you could lose, but never forget, the world continues to move and so to must we."

"I will, always and forever."

Nicko1421

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:05 pm
Roi of Arcane
User Image
"To keep balance, one must place rules to ensure order."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Once all the teachers were done, Roi stepped up once more to conclude the introductions. "Thank you all. As we finish this opening ceremony, I would like to remind everyone that you are all free to relax for today. Seeing as this is a day to recognize for an achievement, every student is free to do their own thing. If you wish to see the library, you may. Teachers are also free today to do as they wish. And for those moving into their new dorm rooms, I wish to direct your attention to the board out front of the Elemental section of the housing district. Those apartments will have your names and room numbers upon them. Just check in with the owner and they shall give you a key. Until then, I look forward to seeing you all around the grounds and maybe outside of school...Have a wonderful day." with a simple bow, the ceremony was over. The first thing she did of course was approach Akira. "Sir Spade. When you are done here, I would like you to meet me by the entrance to the Catacombs." and off she left.

She headed into the Arcane Tower and stood in front of the entrance, sealed with her mark on it. The entrance was below where the arcane portal would open on her command. She waited calmly and thought about the comment that Akira mentioned about an age gap. "Sir Spade. He didn't have to remind me of my age." she thought, standing with a book in her arms as she watched the few students using portals as an ease of access to parts of the city. She would wait and help students in the meantime.

Her ears picked up the faint singing of Xyla from below. While this was common, others may think it's weird. The song of course was always the same one. It never changed. When she had time, Roi looked at a picture in her locket of her as a young child, her mother and father. "I'm old enough to be someone's great grandmother. How...embarrassing that I never even tried dating an individual."

"Even if I was interested in Sir Spade..He said it best. I am too old for him...but why are all the interesting men teachers?"

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"...Was there something else you need?"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Earth Creation
Fey Kyles
☪☪☪☪☪

Fey had been asked by the head mistress the week before to pass out some old pamphlets that had been made for the 50th year opening orientation, that had been sitting in the library for 10 years now. So she had picked them up from the library early that morning before anyone had started to arrive and stationed herself at the gates to the field. Wile she was waiting for everyone to arrive she’d been playing with some purple blossoming weeds at the gates base until they had thickened and braided themselves all over and along the gates, revealing some blues and different shades of greens as the weed became more of an odd sort of ivy with hundreds of little purple flowers. Fay had moved into her dorm room a week before term started so she could get settled in and get reacquainted with the teacher's she would be interning with over the year. Harrison had called early that morning to make sure she got up on time and was at the gates ‘Before’ the students arrived. Also he reminded her to call her mother at the end of the day to let her know how she was, as she hadn’t called in two weeks. Fey had rolled her eyes, but was actually very pleased to hear from the old coot she so adored. Thus said she had had plenty of time to fool around creating a mini arch way leading to the halls of the school before any of the students had begun to arrive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fey passed out pamphlets and was generally being friendly and welcoming until the ceremony had begun; then she expertly climbed to the top of the gates, silently creating snug cocoon like hammock out of the same once weed vines she had been playing with all morning to read a bit and offhandedly watch the ceremony from afar. She had picked up a book Greek art history and mythology that morning from the library when she picked up the pamphlets. One of the classes she’d be interning was Professor Spade’s art class, and although she was quite knowledgeable about jewelry, clothing,and pottery, she knew Professor Spade’s specialty was sculpture, so she figured she’d read up on some Greek statues and there back ground. Some she knew already, but she figured a brush up wouldn’t hurt. She peeked out of her cocoon when she heard Professor Magna start to speak. She knew he wasn’t her element of magic, but she loved the sound of his voice, and the fact that she didn’t have his magic classes made her all the more curious about them. So when the dark first year she vegly recalled handing a pamphlet to earlier, stormed out with Silver tailing behind right under her, she thought it might be fun to see where they were going instead of sticking around to hear all of the teacher introductions she had heard for the last 3 years. Silent and unseen she crawled along her weeded-ivy archway until she came to rest over the two other students, listening to the end of Silvers comment about how it was basicly the same thing as last year, before popping her head out of the flowers of ivy, her read hair dangling down as she was still above them, to put in her two cents letting them know she was there.

“Yes, all except the part where it’s the 50th year and it’s supposed to be some big thing with some sort of boring competition...” She paused there for a moment blinking her rather large green eyes and swinging herself down to the ground on all fours then standing up in an oddly fluid animal like movement, “Well I suppose most wont find it boring, I just don’t see the point of these things” She smiled then winking, “I’m Fey, and I haven’t heard your name yet” she said looking at the girl.  

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 am
User Image

┃Rox┃

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

○●○●○When all light turns to darkness...●○●○●

The man laughed at her question. He did seem taken aback by Rox's reaction to his previous remark but it didn't seemed to fazed him one bit. Nothing seemed to fazed this guy one bit.

"Is that right?" He asked inquisitively. "You know it's odd. Whenever I have a hangover I can't stand loud noises, is that what set you off? Strange though, I can never bring myself to slam a door like you did when I have a bad hang over, the noise makes me feel worse."

Rox stiffened at that comment. She didn't expect this man to be so inquisitive. It momentarily left her speechless. Blessed trees! I have to think of something to say or else he will probably report her with something or other to the school board. She racked her brain frantically trying to think up of a good enough reply to the hanging question. She sighed loudly and then eventually relaxed when he assured her that they were practically stranger. Well, what do I have to lose? He looks pretty harmless and I'm sort of sure he wouldn't rat me out. Rox's internal defence mechanism broke down and she finally let herself trust this mysterious stranger who seemed keen on finding out her secret.

"I...well. I don't know. Do you really want to listen to the whining of a young immatured girl like me?"she asked sarcastically while feeling insecured by his gaze.

"You know I'm a pretty good listener, if you're interested."

Somehow Rox still couldn't make herself say it. Her terrible, ugly secret. Even Felix didn't know about her harboring hate for water mages. He will never understand. She shooked her head then just murmured for him to just leave her alone and just drop the matter while half assuring him that it was nothing but the silver haired wouldn't just drop the matter. He kept on pestering her about the matter but she was no longer interested in what he has to say. This idiot just doesn't know how to back down and mind his business.She could feel her patience snapped when he just wouldn't shut up. She glared at his menacingly with 100x more intensity then what she gave to that boy inside the hall. She opened her mouth as she was about to abused him with profanity but was stopped short by a female figure who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and propped herself between her and the man. Rox let out an involuntary yelp at the sudden appearance of the red-haired figure. She distantly recall this person as the same one who was handing out the pamphlets earlier.

“I’m Fey, and I haven’t heard your name yet,” she introduced herself while placing her attention to Rox.

"Did you mother never teach you that it's rude to eavesdropped on someone's conversation?"she smirked at the new member of this little group.

They just keep coming don't they? Why can't people just leave me be. Fey said something about it not being eavesdropping and defending herself but Rox had enough. She put up her hand to rudely interrupt her.

"Enough, I don't want to hear your excuse nor do I care so just keep it to yourself."

She slowly backed away from Fey and silver haired man while clutching her head. Her hangover was back and with a vengeance, this sudden activity had spurred it back to life. Rox became aware of the number of footsteps heading their direction. The ceremony must be over.

"I'd apologize for breaking this little social group but you two probably wouldn't believe that my apology has any sincerity to it so excuse me while I walk away and head off to my dorm."

Rox began to walk away at from the two figures not really caring if they would follow her or not. I can just outrun then if I need to Before she passed Fey and head back to the hall, she leaned in to her ears and whispered a thanks.
Thanks for stopping me from cursing this man. Rox mentally said but did not say outloud. She was already a couple or more feet away from them before she stopped. As if recalling something she turn back around at them.

"Ah, I'm Rox by the way. I'm going to be the greatest Earth mage here so you better remember my name. I'm sure we will meet each other again," she told them as if as an afterthought.

Let's hope it's later than sooner. Rox could hear her stomach grumbled which she took as a sign to get a bite to eat. She whipped back and continued on her way.

○●○●○all hope is forever lost●○●○●

Nicko1421

Trixal

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out