Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:00 am
"You're the cutest widdle puppy - yes you are!" her Acha tail was basically wagging by this point, "is this story going to end in light again?"

oopsiedited
*cuddles* Yes, she's the best-worst... XD

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 am
"Probably," he admitted with a laugh. It was the reason why they were exes and not permanent partners. "Clearly I'm am the least interesting thing around and I'm very thirsty, so if you don't mind, I'll be on my way." He stepped away from the duo, shaking the last kink out of his legs. "He can catch up with me later."

Companion made a 'aroo roo!' sound. Yes, oh yes, he was the cutest widdle puppy, the best puppy and he was so happy.

Jun D
He's not going to aaaask. It hasn't even crossed his mind.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:17 am
"'K, see ya," she said, "arf! Arf arf bark arf!"

About ten minutes later, it was not just Companion who was catching up with Journey.

"Why didn't you just tell me," she practically snarled, loping round before him, "instead of faffing around about the light - you're lucky your good widdle puppy has so much more sense than you!"

Ruriska
IS THIS JUMP OK? XD I'll change it if not!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:28 am
The first thing Journey thought, as the pink Acha positioned herself on his path, was that he really was very thirsty and a fresh pool was so close he could smell it.

"Tell you what exactly?" He was genuinely confused and didn't particularly appreciate her tone.

Companion had followed on Rouge's heels and was remarkably pleased with himself as he sat down nearby.

Jun D
you are perfect <333 my own character writes me into a corner and you're always there to get me out xD

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 am
She groaned, wheeling to throw an exasperated eye-roll at the skies, before fixing him with a haughty glare.

"Bucks," she said, and without bothering with further (or actual) explanation, began to prance around him.

"Motherfather, hear my call," she crooned, "the doe he left to seek the light, now round and swollen full of life: may those who rest within her be less lost and wandering than he. May they be happy in their skins - chase not the light, but let it in. But if the chase be what they do, then let them, at least, have a clue."

And she finished with a fancy pirouette.

Ruriska
HAHA she wasn't doing him any favours either, so I'm glad this is ok. XD <3 Does the blessing work? QAQ I worry it mayn't be good for the Journey bbys, but I tried to account for them chasing the light anyway. XD;;

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:07 am
"Ah, I see," Journey said once the whole song and dance was over. "That's probably for the best." And he looked really quite embarrassed now because he hadn't even realized nor had it occurred to him to ask.

It also meant that he would have to swing back this way again, to seek out the white doe and his new clutch, if only to see that they were happy and healthy.

"I thank you and," he acknowledged his dog with a nod, "thank you too, Companion. I would be lost without you."

The dog barked in agreement.

Jun D
It works perfectly. <3 Rouge exit and finish? also ilu forever and ever and everrrrr... *chased off the computer by bro* ;o;

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 am
"That's right, Companion," she cooed at the dog, leaning down to touch noses, "you take care of this lunk. And take care of yourself! Good boy! Bye bye!

"Oh, and bye bye to you too,"
she tossed over her shoulder at the buck as an afterthought - and then she was gone in a swirl of hot pink.

Ruriska
TA-DAHHH!!! NOW YOU CAN SHOW OFF YOUR BABIES AAAAAHHHHH!!! ilu forever and ever too waaaahhhh *waves baibai also* ;_;

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff