Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
On a Rainy Day (Group RP) ~Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
'Cause I don't hear a sound.
Alone, Alone,
I don't really know where the world is,
But I miss it now.
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool, at the top of my lungs.
Sometimes when I close my eyes,
I pretend I'm alright, but it's never enough.
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back;
Shadow, Shadow
is the only friend that I have.♬

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa nodded, though the idea of some freak radiation accident didn't sound half bad to her. Maybe her mother would decide it was her fault. And maybe her step-dad would turn his anger elsewhere. As far as Arissa was concerned, being dead was the better option in her situation, though she would never be able to do it to herself. She was always just the littlest bit disappointed when she came out of a drug high to realize she had to go home once again. "I'm more worried that it caused some kind of crazy internal bleeding or something. I think if our skin was going to melt it would have happened when we got hit... But if it was enough to make us this uncomfortable, who knows what it did to our insides..."

♫Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own.
If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes?
'Cause I spent the night dancing, I'm drunk, I suppose
If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking to leave.

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me.
A kiss and I will surrender.
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead.
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can live like the sane abandoned me.♬

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:14 am
Roy Keller

User Image Roy sunk into his seat feeling sluggish and drowsy, dropping out of his friends admittedly obnoxious behavior. "What's up with me today?" he thought to himself, as much as he hated waking up so early he never felt this tired and slow, maybe something more to that flash than he thought. His eyes scanned the bus looking for signs of anyone else feeling the same "I wonder if who else got hit with that light" aside from people shooting dirty looks towards his group he couldn't see anything obvious. Roy put his head back and tried his best to get comfortable.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

WildWestMustang

Dapper Hunter

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 am
User Image
Alex Tsukino

Alex let out a small sigh as the school bus pulled up to his stop and he quietly got on taking an empty seat near the front. Memories of this morning running through his head. He had just finished a quest in one of his mmo's before sneaking out of the house to avoid his father. Once he was outside a weird light had hit him. Maybe I'm just imagining things he thought to himself, as he focused back on the present.

The school wasn't far now, and Alex could already feel that it was going to be a rough day, and the headache he was starting to get wasn't helping. If everyone could just leave me the frig alone for today, that would be great. he thought looking at the approaching school.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

SixSteelStrings

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:11 am
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

In the midst of another one of the dirty looks she threw at the loud group in the back- her head was feeling pretty unbearable now- she noticed that one of the boys in the group had stopped misbehaving altogether and seemed to be acting rather funny. Maybe he got hit too... She couldn't help thinking. The bus made it's final stop before rolling up the street and around the corner to the high school.

The second the bus opened it's doors, Arissa was up and hurrying as quick as she could to get off. Once off, she found one of the many trash cans sitting outside and promptly vomited. She felt embarrassed, but with that, her headache was completely gone. A few people looked at her funny, but none of them stopped to ask how she was. Everyone seemed to know Arissa was a little bit off to begin with.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 am
Rosie Davis

Rosie walked out of the bus and sighed. She always disliked riding the bus. She looked over at the church girl to see her vomit into a trashcan. "Are you alright?" Rosie asked in a concerned voice. "Perhaps you should drink some water." Rosie looked over the girl. She seemed so soft, so fragile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:57 am
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa waved it off. "I'm alright. It's nothing. My headache is gone now, too. I'll find something later at lunch." She promised as they headed towards first period. This entire morning had gone by excruciatingly slowly, and it felt to Arissa as though it had already been hours, when in reality, it had only been about forty minutes since she had first left her house. She hoped that the day would begin to go by more quickly now that all of the strangeness of the morning was behind her. She couldn't begin to think how she could make it through the day if that awful headache came back, or if she was puking all day. They would surely want to send her home, and she couldn't have that... Arissa resolved that if she began to feel badly again she would sneak off into the trees on the side of the school, or hide in the bathroom until it passed again. She would not be sent home early.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:14 pm
Rosie Davis

"Okay." Rosie said. She walked ahead of Arissa as she made their way to first period. Rosie really didn't know what to say or do. She rarely had much interaction with other people. 'Perhaps I should...No that wouldn't work.' Rosie thought before finally speaking up. "If you start feeling bad again you could go to the nurse."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa nodded as Rosie walked ahead. "I'll keep that in mind..." She said quietly and politely, though she had no intention of doing anything of the kind. She fell back a little further, racking her brain for more options. Maybe she would be able to fall in with some of the class-skippers for a short while if it came up again. They were good at not getting caught in the act. Or she could just suffer through. Arissa felt the small pounding in the back of her head start up again and groaned internally. Today was going to be miserable.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 pm
Rosie Davis

Rosie walked into class and sat down at her desk. It was near the front and was covered with small pencil scratches. Rosie pulled out a book and began to read a book. The book was rather mediocre but it killed time while she waited for class to start.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm
Roy Keller

User Image As the bus pulled up to the school Roy slowly rose from his seat trudging along to the front, his footsteps noticeably louder than normal. Stepping out he headed for the school doors determined not to let this heaviness slow him anymore than it already is. On his way he spotted one girl puking into a trash can and another watching over her, he wanted to go over and ask her if she the same light, but shook his afraid he'd look crazy. Once inside the school he quickly searched for his locker "alright maybe sleep this off in class" he thought to himself shutting his locker, as he shut the locker however another freak wave of strength washed over and the loud clang of the locker drew the attention of everyone around. Roy took that as his cue to quickly run to class and secluded himself in the back.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

DragonChild09

WildWestMustang

Dapper Hunter

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

As they passed through the hall, Arissa heard a loud bang and noticed the boy who had been acting weird on the bus run off from his locker. Arissa followed Rosie into first period, though she sat in the back of the room instead of the front. She hated feeling like eyes were on her. Arissa unzipped her bag in her lap and went to pull out her notebook and pen. Her head was thumping again now. She zipped up her bag and set it on the floor next to her desk.

When she looked up again, the items she had placed on her desk appeared to be vibrating slightly. Arissa looked around in a panic, wondering if anyone else had noticed or if she was just losing it. The headache could be blurring her vision, but everything else looked normal. She slapped her hand down on the objects, stopping the movement. After a moment of complete stillness, she finally lifted her hand again. The notebook and pen were completely still. Had she really just imagined that entire thing?

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image
Alex Tsukino

Alex waited for people to file out of the bus before he stood up and walked off. When he got off he noticed one of the girls throwing up and another girl that seemed to be trying to comfort her. He kept walking knowing that there wasn't anything he could do about it, and even if there was the girls probably wouldn't want him around.

Walking into his classroom a loud bang came from the hallway, Alex looked over his shoulder for a second to check it out before walking in and taking his seat. He really didn't feel like he would be able to concentrate right now, his mind kept wandering back to thoughts about that weird light. Maybe I really am just losing it. At least no one bothered me on the way to class. woohoo.... he thought to himself with a small sigh.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:35 pm
Rosie Davis

Rosie heard an echo from the hall. "Wonder what that was." She shrugged before returning to her book. Once class was about to start Rosie set her book down only for it to fall off her desk. "How troublesome." Rosie began to reach for her book only for it to move back up to her desk. She and any others with powers would see a faint shimmer in the air around the book and extending back to Rosie.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa noticed a weird glow around Rosie and her eyes widened. What in god's name was going on around here? She sighed and reached for her pen, waiting for class to start. It seemed to take forever. Suddenly, the pen was in her hand, but she didn't remember actually coming in contact with the desk yet. She looked at the pen in her hand in confusion but shook it off as one of those weird things that sometimes happens.

The teacher walked to the front of the room to start class. Arissa's head was pounding again, but she didn't feel like puking yet. She tapped her pen obnoxiously on the desk, trying to keep herself calm, though she was actually slightly frightened.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:03 pm
Rosie Davis

Rosie looked at her right arm. It was throbbing with horrible pain. It was as if something was inside her arm ready to burst out. She let out a small grunt before standing up. "I need to go to the nurse." Rosie made it half way to the door before collapsing. "Help please." She said weakly. "Anyone."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces