Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Playing House (Group RP) Accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Benedict Brandt

Mood ➤Curious l Location ➤ Kitchen l Company ➤ Ehren and Kaylyn

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Benedict shrugged when he heard Ehren's reply. He had expected that reply from the 'perfect child'. There was never a day when their parents would go out their way to not gloat and compare Ehren with the rest of the siblings with the exception of one. Well a coward will always be a coward. He iddn't said what he thought of the matter because he knew better than to cause a rift between him and his brother. They weren't exactly each other's favorite person but they went along fine compared to other siblings he knew. In fact, he didn't reply nor question his brother's decision because he couldn't really care less about his brother's dilemma. Hell would have to freeze over before he could persuade Ehren to admit his dislike to their parents. Aside from being secretive, Ehren was also very stubborn especially when he has finally made up his mind with something. He may be the most patient of the five siblings but that's probably really stretching it since he does lash out on more than one occasion. He does however become a really mellow bear when he is in a good mood or when he was in front of their youngest siblings or parents or both. Whether Benedict admit it or not, he is actually somewhat jealous of his brother because he didn't have to endure the constant complains he had to from their parent. When Benedict asked for a slice of the pizza, he was actually taken aback. It was really rare to see him rebel against their parents even for something as simple as eating a piece of pizza. "Is that really you Ehren? Well this is a first! You've hardly act out against our parents you Mr. Goodie Shoes," he exclaimed in genuine surprise."To answer your question, yes you may have a slice but don't blame me if our parents get mad or burst into mini versions of themselves," Benedict laughed at the thought of small miniature versions of their parents running around complaning about everything. Now wouldn't that be a scene. He was about to ask Ehren for a favor in exchange for some slices of pizza when he heard the front door banged close. Ehren was visibly surprised by the sudden noise but it simply made Benedict frown. There goes my chance of asking. Ah well, I'll just ask him in the evening. The owner of the banging presented herself inside the kitchen. Kaylyn Brandt. The only exception in their cluster of siblings. Kaylyn was the apple of their parents eye and he could imagine her getting away with murder. If she could murder someone that is. He puts on his fake smile as he greeted Kaylyn. "So good to have you finally join us sweet sister," Benedict said with as much enthusiasm he could muster. Ehren seemed to have a sort of liking for Kaylyn and their youngest sibling. He doesn't exactly understand why his oldest brother would treat them differently, especially Kaylyn in particular since she had the most lax parenting of all of them. He assumed it's probably because she was also naive like Ehren or probably much more. Like person really do attract. Kaylyn was also a goody two shoes in her own way. She loves to make their parents happy, which means she was pretty diligent with her academic studies evident from her constant eagerness to complete all her assignments as soon as he received them. "I'm off to cook this since it clearly can't cook itself. Chat with you two in a bit," he winked at them as he went on his way towards the oven. He could hear Ehren asking Kaylyn something. Sounds like gossip, interesting. He decided to leave them in the kitchen to themselves because he knew that Kaylyn wouldn't say anything if there really is a problem with him there. He excused himself and told them he will be back in 40 minutes after the pizza cooked since he had something important to do. When he finally went out, he swiftly went to the living room which was situated next to the kitchen so he could easily eavesdrop to their conversation. He knew he was playing dirty but if he was going to get anything to use for his artillery of blackmails in the future, he needed information even if it means eavesdropping his siblings

♬ You're naked inside your fear
You can't take back all those years
The shots in the dark from empty guns
Never heard by anyone, never heard by anyone ♬

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Wish there's more people joining us.
For the lyrics

Read more: Goo Goo Dolls - Naked Lyrics | MetroLyrics

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:47 pm
The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

Nick "Hannah" Brandt

Hannah pulled into the drive way with her black Suzuki Hybusa and sighed as she wheeled it into it's little shed. She locked the shed and took off her motor cycle helmet as she made sure she had everything. She walked into the house and put on her fake smile. She saw her older brother and third youngest sibling talking in the kitchen and watched her brother leave them. She walked into the living room and quietly sat next to him. She lightly patted his shoulder and whispered. "Did I miss anything? College was murder and so was traffic. Even with the ol' lightcycle it took me way too long to get back." Hannah smiled as she used her nickname for her bike which was her most prized possession other than all of the girls clothes she had hidden away in her room.

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Suziah

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:02 am
Benedict Brandt

Mood ➤Surprised l Location ➤ Living room l Company ➤ Hannah

♬ Come out of the things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing ♬

Benedict almost yelped out involuntarily when a voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He turned to the person next to him to glare."Geez Nick! You could have at least said something before you pat me. If I had just followed my reflex you would be clutching on a black eye right now," he whispered harshly at his sister. He knew it riles her up when he calls her by her birth name but he disliked being taken by surprised as much as anything else. He gradually relaxed and smiled at her. He can never be mad at his favorite sibling for too long and she knew that which is probably why she doesn't care if she gave him a heart attack with that little stunt. He gestured a hush signal by putting an index finger in front of his mouth. "I'm listening in on Kaylyn and Ehren's conversation. It sounded serious so it got me interested. If you want you are welcome to stay and join me..." Benedict ended his words in a form of an invitation rather than a comment. He knew that Hannah wouldn't tell on him if they were found out eavesdropping and would defend him with tooth and nail just as he would for her. They shared a very tight relationship since they both understood what it was like being undermined by others. Benedict didn't have a particular difficult school life since he could easily turn any hostile encounter to a silly banter. However, this wasn't the case for Hannah and he empathized with her for that. He does have a tense relationship with his parents. If there's anyone in the world he cared for, it would be Hannah and his crush. He continued to focus his attention at his sister, waiting for her reply even though he knew what it will be while at the same time trying to listen in on his other siblings conversation.

♬ Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities am I
A part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singing ♬

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

deathsand555

For the lyrics

Read more: Coldplay - Clocks Lyrics | MetroLyrics

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:21 am
The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

Nick "Hannah" Brandt

Hannah giggled softly and hugged her younger brother. She leaned in and softly whispered. "If you were anyone else I'd punch you, but luckily I love my lil bro so you only get a noogie later. Oh and you know me I love spying on little miss perfect. I already know that she likes a boy at her school. Oh and I still got no news on your crush. Still as elusive as ever. Now then want some candy?" Hannah pulled out her pack of starbursts and popped one of the candies into her mouth. Offering her candies to Benedict. She winked and watched her other siblings with her younger brother.

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Suziah

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

Jacob Kelly

Living a lie
&
Hiding in the shadows

Jacob hated the thought of going home, he wasn't really in the mood of playing the good child. He sighed stopped in front of his house, "Here goes..." he said and walked inside. "I'm home..." he said as he removed his shoes and placed his bag by the stairs. He was hoping no one was home till he heard a bang in the kitchen and knew it was his mother. Jacob made his way in, "Hi mom..." he said and went to grab himself a bottle of water. "Oh hi sweetie I didn't hear you come in, how was school?" she asked looking at him. "Ah you know same old working hard getting good grades that kind of stuff..." he said. His mother smiled brightly, "That's my boy," she said and went back to cooking. He nodded and watched her, "Um well I'm going to head to my room... get my homework done..." he said and left the kitchen. After grabbing his bag, he made his way up to his room and pulled out his phone. Gently kicking his door closed and throwing his bag aside, he finally sat on his bed, "Hey Benedict, what are you up too?" he wrote then sent the text to his friend.

Suziah

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:06 pm
Kaylyn Brandt
Fourth Child

Kaylyn just sighed at Ehren before smiling as she slowed her movements and set her school books on the kitchen table. Before being able to reply to him though she had to give Benedict an odd look as he also acknowledged her.

"Why does he have to be so weird?" She asked looking back at Ehren as Benedict left the kitchen. She just didn't understand some of her siblings, and if anyone was labelled misunderstood in their family it had to be Benedict. The guy was off his rocker. Moving on, she sat at one of the kitchen table chairs and began to explain her dilemma to Ehren, hearing someone else enter the house.

"I was talking to my friends, you know Miranda and Hazel, and the others, and they ALL had their nails done. I'm so damn jelly. But anyway, I said that I'd get my nails done to but I have no way of convincing mom to take me to get them done." She groans and slumps over her homework. "I'm really really ******** hoping mom will if I at least get my homework done. I mean she already got me some new clothes, and usually it's like everyone can get something if you can share it, and unfortunately I'm ruled by a house of brothers so far." She wanted to continue, but she had already dished out a mouthful of her own superficial misery and set herself to wallow in it next to Ehren. "What am I going to do?!" She cries. "If I go back to school, and they see my nails aren't done they are going to judge me so hard, I'll die!"

{{OOC}} sad (BlackWish!! Your picture is a "userimage" atm. ;-; I think the link it broken))

xXxBlackWishxXx

Suziah

deathsand555

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

♫I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know, no, you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand.
Another head aches, another heart breaks
I'm so much older than I can take
And my affection, well, it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no♬

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren could't help but laugh at Kaylyn's response to Benedict welcoming her home. He didn't disagree, but he also didn't think too much about it. Benedict was still his brother.

He sat back down in his chair as Kaylyn explained her dilemma. He saw the perfect opportunity to get out of reading his stupid law book. "I'll take you, if you want." He offered with a big grin. He was thinking about how amusing it would be for a twenty-four year old boy to take his little sister to the nail salon. They would probably all look at him funny. But he didn't really care, Kaylyn was his favorite, and he could tell that it was important to her. Plus, it got him out of studying his least favorite subject. And neither of them would have to deal with their mother when she got home. As far as Ehren was concerned, it was a win/win.

♫Help me out, yeah
You know you gotta help me out, yeah
Oh, don't you put me on the back burner
Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done.♬

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

FemmeValentine

Suziah

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 pm
Kaylyn Brandt
Fourth Child

Being one to jump on an opportunity, Kaylyn wasn't one to second guess an offer, especially if it got her what she needed.

"Oh my god! Yes! Can we go now??" She asked looking up at him with big eyes. She was already beginning to put her books back in her bag, knowing that Ehren probably wouldn't have any problem going now. Kaylyn was feeling so lucky to have Ehren around. The rest of her siblings were ******** crazy one way or another, but Ehren was pretty ******** normal in her opinion. And right now, normal was so good.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren laughed at his little sister's enthusiasm and stood again, grabbing his car keys off the table. "Welp, I guess we have to, if we want to get out of here before mom has a chance to stop us." He grinned, throwing his own books back in his bag and checking to make sure his wallet was in his pocket. He remembered what it was like trying to keep up with your friends at school, and he didn't want to give their parents the chance to let her down on this little tidbit.

Ehren waited for her to get her things back together, and then headed for the door. They passed Benedict and their "sister" Hannah in the living room, looking oddly suspicious and normal at the same time. "Hey guys, we'll be back in a few, we're gonna run a couple of errands." He called, holding the door open for Kaylyn, and making sure to lock it behind them.

He hit the button on his car key to unlock the doors of his bulky black Jeep and sat down in the drivers seat. As he started the engine he asked, "Any requests?" knowing that she would understand that he meant requests for what music to play.

♫Help me out, yeah

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

FemmeValentine

Suziah

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 am
Kaylyn Brandt
Fourth Child

"I know right!' She replied, stepping after him in barely contained enthusiasm. She couldn't believe her luck, and wondered if her friends would be jealous of her to for having a wicked cool brother. She looked back at Nick and Benedict with abig smile waving goodbye almost obnoxiously before following Ehren out of the house. She hopped in his jeep as soon as the doors were unlocked.

"Of course. Let's listen to The Neighborhood." She replied smoothly pulling out her packed CD case from her backpack and slipping a CD from the case and into the player.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:28 am
Benedict Brandt

Mood ➤Expectant l Location ➤ His bedroom l Company ➤ None

♬ Leaves are falling down
On the beautiful ground
I heard a story from the man in red
He said the leaves are falling down
Such a beautiful sound ♬

Benedict hugged his sister back before he grunted and push her off him. He wasn't exactly a touchy feely type of person and could just tolerate physical contact a few seconds at most. "I love you too sis but can we have less of that hugging stuff. I don't want to get infected by your cooties," he teased. Their other siblings were still talking intensely something about hair, Benedict couldn't exactly make out what they were saying as soon as he spotted the unexplainably juicy goodness in front of him. He had always had a sweet tooth to the point that he could devour a whole cake all by himself. He made a greedy snatch for the whole pack but pouted when Hannah swiftly took it back."Come on! You know how much I like my sweets!" Benedict whined. Just as he was about to tackle his sister for the candy, his phone vibrated. He reached over for his phone that was tucked inside his pants front pocket. The screen displayed 1 new message from Jacob. Hey Benedict, what are you up too? Benedict grinned when he saw the text message. He was actually planning to message him after this eavesdropping business is all done but he beat him to it. He pointed at his phone and at the door to his sister with an apologetic look."I'll explain later," he whispered to her temporarily forgetting about the candy offer. Just as he was about to leave the living room, Kaylyn and Ehren greeted them outside the living room at the hall. He blinked in surprise because he didn't realized that they had moved out of the kitchen but he quickly recovered when they said they were going to run errands. He merely gave them a simple nod and waited for them to leave out the door before he dashed off to his room at the second floor which was adjacent to his youngest siblings. He barely paused as his hit his bed then dialed Jacobs number."Jacob! Sup? I'm not doing anything right now. Do you mind if I come over and have a sleepover? I'll bring pizza,"he chattered as soon as Jacob picked up the call from the other line. He would probably make an enemy of Ehren since he wanted a slice of the pizza but he didn't care. If Jacob said yes, he could just make some sort of excuse about the pizza being burnt beyond recognition. He waited impatiently for Jacod's reply.

♬ Son I think you better go ahead
But you always hold your head up high
'Cause it's a long, long, long way down
This town was meant for passing through ♬

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

deathsand555

xXxBlackWishxXx

For the lyrics

Read more: The Killers - This River Is Wild Lyrics | MetroLyrics

l OOC ➤ Sorry for delay, can we agree that Hannah and Jacob are friends too but he doesn't know about Hannah's secret? Also want to bring her along if Jacob said yes. Yay or nay? l

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:41 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
•°¯`•• ĸendra ••´¯°•
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kendra took law classes with Ehren, she didn't even think he noticed her each time she was in the same room as him. As Ehren left the school she sighed a bit before meeting up with a few of her friends. When you going to ask him out one of her friends asked her, her cheeks turned a bright red. " I can't ask him, He doesn't even know I exist" she said before getting into her black mustang and heading out to do some shopping before heading home.

She hated going home right away, she was stressed out do to the homework getting tougher each time. Taking a me day, she went to the hair/nail salon to get her hair trimmed and her nails done. Before she knew it she saw Ehren and his sister Kaylyn pull up, she turned back to the lady as she was getting her nails painted and filled.Thinking to herself "please don't let them come in here", sweating and panicking as she heard the door open. She tried to stay calm and pretend they're not there.

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:30 am
User Image

Jacob Kelly

Living a lie
&
Hiding in the shadows

Jacob sighed and tossed his phone aside pulling out his school books. He was trying to come up with some ideas to get out of the house and avoid his parents, "Hm... maybe I'll stop by the library one day..." he muttered to himself. He got to about question five of his science homework before his phone started ringing. After his mini heart attack, Jacob reached for his phone and answered it, "Hey--" was all he could fit in as Benedict went on with the conversation. A soft chuckle escaped his lips, "Well I was just doing my homework but I guess now I'll be planning a sleepover instead? Well you know I would never turn you away... and yes you better bring pizza," he said with a smile. "What time should I expect to see you?" he asked getting up and started to straighten up his room.

Out.Of.Chocolate: I'm fine with Jacob being friends with Hannah and not knowing. (: Also I fixed my picture... hope its working now.

Suziah

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:07 am
Benedict Brandt

Mood ➤Expectant l Location ➤ His bedroom l Company ➤ None

♬ I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real

Benedict looked over towards his clock that was hanging on top of his bed. He had to really crane his head to read the digital time. 2.30PM. Nora! It's already that late? He mentally counted his ETA and answered Jacob."Well, it depends. I can come there as early as 5 minutes or as late as 15 minutes," he replied. Jacobs home was just within the neighborhood of their suburban home but it was still a walk to go there."It really all rest on Nick. I'm hoping to drag him with us. You cool with that?" he inquired. He was desperate to just hang out with his two best mates, Jacob and Nick while whine about their problems or maybe just watch some movie marathon. He wasn't exactly keen on waiting around to hear an earful from his parents...AGAIN. He was actually keen on asking Jacob's take on his crush. Both Hannah and him knew about his long time childhood crush and had never failed to teased him about it. Nevertheless, they were the only ones who he trust this secret to because they never judge him for who he was since they knew and empathize with him about his battle against his other problem.

♬ So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got ♬

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

deathsand555

xXxBlackWishxXx

For the lyrics

Read more: The Killers - This River Is Wild Lyrics | MetroLyrics

l OOC ➤ Does anyone even bother reading the lyrics XD. Also by other problem I'm referring to his kleptomaniac.l

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Ehren and Kaylyn bobbed their heads to the music and Ehren sang loudly at his sister, trying to be funny and acting like he was a rock star. They pulled up to the little strip of stores where the nail salon was and he shut off the car, heading around to open the door for his sister. "After you." He said, bowing like a butler opening the door for a lady of the house.

They went inside the counter and he explained to the lady at the front desk why they were there. "Get whatever you want, sis, I just got paid." He added to Kaylyn, and did a little payday-dance. Although his parents paid for school, he had a part-time job at the pet store up the street just for some spending cash. The lady nodded with a smile, told Kaylyn to pick out colors and designs, and took his sister in to a seat. Ehren, followed, not wanting to be stuck in the waiting room of a nail salon alone.

When they went to the back, he spotted a girl from his law classes also getting her nails done. "Kendra!" He said, surprised. He wasn't sure if she recognized him at all, but he figured it was worth a shot. It would look rude if he just ignored that she was there and she did know who he was.

♫Help me out, yeah

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

FemmeValentine

Suziah

xlKoralx

(OOC: WOW I'm so behind on the paying attention thing. I have somebody that has a crush on me now X3 I'm excited XD also I realized I never said anything about Ehren having a job in my bio, but I feel like he should because he's like 24 XD If you want me to add it in I can, but I hope that's alright. haha @Suziah, I do!)  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff