Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:31 am
[Pulse]

"Oh, I think there's backlighting on it somewhere... Hehe, I'm not super good with things like this..." She giggled apologetically before spinning on her heel and starting in the direction of the suggested tree, "I could totally use a sit-down anyway, though! It feels like I've been out here for hours!"

The Jigglypuff looked wholly unamused, then it puffed up and sparkled briefly - the only indication of the oncoming Dazzling Gleam before the fairy-type move flooded the immediate area.

The young woman gave a surprised yelp before turning towards her pokemon with a gasp, "Uh oh! I'm so sorry! Jigglypuff doesn't get along with other pokemon well!" She moved to scoop the pokemon up in her arms before it could do anything else. "That's enough, Jigglypuff. You better apologize!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:06 am
[Beauty]
"I know the feeling, I am not a fan of the wilderness." Pulse followed her and towards the spot and winced at the sparkling dazzling move. "Sneasel isn't the most cooperative pokemon either. "

Slipstream ended up on the pathway dirt, perhaps milking it a bit though she was weak to fairy moves and gave a piteous 'Sne..sneasel ' at the beauty.

"Perhaps we should both recall them to their balls... just to keep any other accidents from happening." Pulse leaned down, scooping up the feline pokemon, checking her over carefully.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:30 am
(Looking for target...)

"Grunt Eel!" Clancy stated his rank and chose, like 'Pulse', to utilise the codename that he'd chosen for himself, as he climbed out of the transport to line up with the others.

Casual clothing was a welcome change for the Grunt; although he much preferred the uniform he had now to the uniform he had as a trainee, it was still a uniform, and his duties usually meant it ended up messy or smelly by the end of a shift, often both.
Today Clancy wore scuffed black steel-toe cap boots simply because they happened to be the most comfortable boots he owned, rather worn out blue jeans, a tatty old rock-band shirt ('The Roggenrolas') and a leather jacket that looked comfortable in a crumpled sort of way, but certainly couldn't be called stylish, or new.
He'd chosen -not- to have his pokémon out while he worked, as the only pokémon he owned that he /might/ have been interested in having by his side happened to be a fish. He certainly didn't want Clerval, his Pikachu, or Ditty, his... oh, what was that thing called? Woobly? Woppopper? Whatever, it was better it stayed in its ball until he had a use for it.

He walked with his hands in his pocket after they were sent off to look for a target, whistling a tune to himself- an old sea-tune he remembered- determined to enjoy a 'day out' even if it came with a 'mission' attached. Despite his relaxed demeanor, he kept an eye out for a potential target.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 am
[Pulse]

The Jigglypuff huffed indignantly, and thee woman blushed, mortified by her pokemon's behavior. "Jeez, Jigglypuff, why do you always have to be such a... Here." She reached up and deftly undid one of the pokeballs from her hair tie. "You go back in your ball and chill out for a while. You can come out again once we get to the pokemon center."

In a momentary flash of light, the Jigglypuff was returned into the pokeball. Lacking the mirror she needed to make sure the pokeball was situated cutely when returned to its place beside the other two, she instead opted to drop it through the low-cut neck of her shirt into her bra. She then reached up again and flicked the release on another pokeball, releasing a Butterfree. The pokemon fluttered its wings and titled its head at its trainer.

"Butterfree, you're taking over lookout for Jigglypuff," the woman said. She then turned to address Pulse, moving to sit upon the rock beneath the tree, "My Butterfree is a real sweetheart outside of battle, so I totally promise it won't go attacking your pokemon like that." She lowered her head, angling her eyes up appealingly, "I hope that's okay?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:49 am
[Clancy encounters Bug Catcher!]

A girl wearing a flouncy skirt, her hair done up in pigtails, skipped along while humming a tune, occasionally pausing to lean over and check inside a bush. She carried a basket looped around one arm, lined with plaid fabric in pastel colors, and filled with six glossy pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:02 am
[Beauty]

And with that his opportunity to snatch three ended up as one. Hopefully something decent was in the third. Lex wasn't interested in the Jigglypuff or the Butterfree. "It is okay," he recalled his Sneasel to her ball for the moment.

"Shall we get to looking at pokegear and fixing it so we can find the center?" He asked, joining her on the rock, sitting close and looking down so their heads brushed. "Sooner we can, the sooner I can heal my Sneasel."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:02 am
[Bug Catcher]

Clancy paused in his own tune to listen to the girl nearby as he'd stumbled out of the brush and found himself rather close.
He tilted his head, trying to work out the melody, but found he didn't recognise it, so didn't feel quite able to join in effectively. He was close enough to tell she was humming, however, there was enough distance that much of it, especially when she checked the bushes, was simply inaudible for him.
Hm. Good enough for a target, though it was going to be a shame that it was someone who appreciated a tune.

"Hey there luv, wotcha hummin'?" The redhead asked, raising a hand slightly in greeting as he wandered toward the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am
[Pulse]

"Oh of course!" the woman said. She looked to the screen, pressing a button to zoom the map out and see a larger area. "Umm, so I think the main problem is I don't really know which way is which... Like, there's a pokemon center to the south and to the north, but like, which is which?"

[Clancy]

The girl looked up at the stranger, blinking for a moment in mild surprise before a bright smile bloomed across her face. "It's my kingdom's anthem!" she answered happily. "I'm still working on the lyrics, but it shall be a glorious melody that leads many a courageous knight into battle under my banner!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:47 am
[Beauty]

Spins eyed the trainer under him and slowly let loose a strand of sticky silk, attempting to snag the single pokeball.

"Well, the sun rises to the east and rises to the west so we know that direction and following never eat soggy wheats, that puts the north here." Pulse replied tapping the screen. "And we are on this path... and hmm."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:29 am
[Pulse]

The pokeball, attached well to the hair tie so that it wouldn't fall off during regular activity, tugged on the woman's bun. Without giving it much thought, she reached up with her free hand to adjust it, and her fingers brushed against the Joltik's thread. With a sharp gasp, the woman dropped the pokegear and jumped up, brushing furiously at her hair, "Oh my gosh, ew ew ew ew! I think there was a spider on me! Ewww! Butterfree, it's not still there, is it?! Get it off!"

The Butterfree, startled by its trainer's behavior but apparently accustomed to such displays, circled around her studiously before pausing and shaking its head. The young woman gave an exaggerated sign of relief, placing her hand on her chest. "S-Sorry, I thought I felt a spiderweb in my hair and, um... yeah."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:31 am
[Bug Catcher]

Oh, good. She was utterly and entirely nuts. Just his luck.
"Oh aye? A kingdom and a banner, eh? This kingdom got a name?" The redhead decided to seem interested and play along. "And 'oo you at war with that ya gotta send knights into battle, eh?" His tone was kept jovial, interested, and his posture relaxed and casual, though his eyes passed over the basket, taking in the pokéballs within. Hm.
"Them some of y' knights?" He gestured toward the basket.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 am
[Veteran]

Roman and Kyle had walked a good while before they caught sight of another person walking up ahead of them, prompting the grunt to slow and stop in the shade, taking a few steps back to lean against the trunk of the tree in the shade. Roman, with much better eyes then Kyle had perked his ears forward at the distant figure, then glanced over to Kyle who's frown told the Sylveon that he was considering the next move.

Reaching down to pull a couple more balls out of his pocket, tossing them back to release the two dark types on his team. "Cybil hang back out of sight just in case I need you, and keep an eye on what Roman's doing." He told the Absol, who blinked softly and pounced back into the trees and out of sight.
"Slender." Kyle continued, looking to the tall thin and gangly Zoroark breathing heavily and unevenly through his white manifested mask. "You're going to play a different role. Keep Roman's moves as hidden as you can. Just pay attention to what we're doing."
The Zoroark replied with a nod, before he too slipped back and out of sight. Either by using the trees or his own illusions Kyle wasn't so sure.

As the man drew closer Kyle glanced over to look at him from where he was crouched by the tree, both hands rubbing at Roman's head and ears much to the Sylveon's delight. It was when the man was close enough to really get a good look that Kyle muttered "Go play nice..." To Roman, who perked up upon seeing the stranger, and with a squeak of delight the Sylveon took off in long beautiful bounds of excitement toward the Veteran. "Syyyl! Sylveon~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 am
[Clancy]

"It's the Honey Utopia!" the girl declared proudly. "We're not at war with anyone yet, but since my kingdom is bountiful with natural resources, there will surely come ne'er-do-wells hoping to dethrone me and claim my lands as their own, so I'm preparing for the inevibat... ineval... in-ev-i-ta-bil-it-y!" The girl beamed at her own success in having pronounced the word. She held up the basket, and the pokeballs jostled lightly, "These are the knights-in-training! When I go home later they'll train with the Lord Knight Commander in preparation for their eventual maiden battle!"

[Kyle]

A shiny Sylveon was a rare enough sight to stop practically anyone in the tracks, and the older man was no exception. He slowed to a stop and scrutinized the Sylveon carefully. "Quite a specimen you've got there," he remarked with a nod to the pokemon's apparent trainer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:08 am
[Veteran]

Living up to his fairy like nature Roman continued to coo like a friendly animal, running right up to the stranger's legs and rubbing himself body length over the man calfs, lifting his ribbons up to pat at his legs with another friendly squeak.

Kyle, wearing a half grin pushed himself up off of the tree, and trotted over after his Sylveon.
"Thanks, Yeah I think so too, sorry about that he's a little over friendly sometimes, he just really likes meeting new people."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:15 am
[Kyle]

The man smiled slightly. "No trouble," he replied, watching the Sylveon. "What would you say to a quick one-on-one, young man?" he followed up. "I'd like a bit more experience battling fairy-types."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff