Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
We need people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A potato was thrown....
  Across the room....
  It hit a guy in the head....
  It knocked the guy out....
  The poor guy didn't see it comming....
  T'was SPUD-TACULAR.
  Puddie.
View Results

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:24 pm
Hikishi Masashi
I just figured because shouldn't they know the characters name in the bio and each other since part of the bio would be playing off each other... And since we don't know any of them(besides you) other than our own just figured it'd be easier this way.

Oh no, that isn't really necessary info in a bio.
I can write a short autobio without mentioning my brother or sister specifically, and still be spot on.

Maybe they could include mentioning having a sibling, but since they really just grew up in the same house, that's really all that is necessary to do in the profile.

The real profiling comes when we plot our characters in the OOC, and write our posts that describes their mental and emotional, even physical states in a dramatic detail that really etches out the minds of the characters.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi
I just figured because shouldn't they know the characters name in the bio and each other since part of the bio would be playing off each other... And since we don't know any of them(besides you) other than our own just figured it'd be easier this way.

Oh no, that isn't really necessary info in a bio.
I can write a short autobio without mentioning my brother or sister specifically, and still be spot on.

Maybe they could include mentioning having a sibling, but since they really just grew up in the same house, that's really all that is necessary to do in the profile.

The real profiling comes when we plot our characters in the OOC, and write our posts that describes their mental and emotional, even physical states in a dramatic detail that really etches out the minds of the characters.

Alright, Just going to say this then, #3 is seriously going to need a place to stay late in #3's eighth grade year and after though.  

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:34 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ok awesome.
Then go ahead and make your profiles. Be any gender or whatever. xD

I was also thinking that maybe two of them could be siblings? Or raised in the same house at least?

When you guys PM your profiles, I'll post them in both the OOC and the rp, so we can plot out their relations, and start the rp asap =)

I could make #5, the number I'm picking as my second character, and #3 have lived together since her Late 8th grade year.

I think it would be better if we did do that with two characters, that they be played by two different people. We'll see what Bailey has to say about it though to.

I'm alright with any of this! haha I just want to get it going! XD but I'll have to make my second tomorrow, because I work at 5am and that currently gives me 5 hours of sleep .-. I'll do it asap when I'm off though!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:52 pm
Hikishi Masashi

Alright, Just going to say this then, #3 is seriously going to need a place to stay late in #3's eighth grade year and after though.

Remember that so we can work something out with our characters.
I have a few things I need to plot out for my character with you and Bailey to.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Remember that so we can work something out with our characters.
I have a few things I need to plot out for my character with you and Bailey to.

//raises my left eyebrow//  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:08 am
Hikishi Masashi

Anyway..... you stole my soul. emotion_8c  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:10 am
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Works every time. ;P  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:18 am
Hikishi Masashi
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Works every time. ;P

*Jabs with pointy stick* emotion_donotwant give it back Dx  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:26 am
I looked at the RP a bit more and I can't help but think of stuff like corpse party or that dangropa game in which characters are killed off for the sake of tension. As much as doing grim dark to is fun, it can REALLY turn people off if they know their character will die (and this no longer can do). Also, the initial post feels like it's missing substance beyond the norm. Plus one of your rules is not exactly a rule so much as saying you have open slots.

We need some idea of the world and locations in the story or at least the profiles to be invested and also be entertained by the other characters that are held back.

I tried doing a monster RP but that was a stupid idea. I had it planned to kill off certian players that I whisper but it was Crap and never took off in full. I made it as flashy and detailed as possible even describing the monster's habits. The idea of telling an rper their character is perma dead is not easy not is fun of said person was the first. I use to do something like this on a forum long ago....I was first dead and it was about 26 posts in that I died...and I believe 15 posts after people sort of dropped and became uninterested, myself included. I don't want to read an rp where I was killed off early just to see others play...

That is like being picked last in kickball...and sitting on the side because you are an extra man.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff