Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Black Butler RP *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:34 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((Bump. Just post when you get the chance.))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 pm
Lupine Duchess

(terribly sorry, I been busy with work))

When dinner had finished, Sebastian took care of clearing the table, letting Kurasa do her own thing. Outside, Pluto lay in the shadows, brooding about the fact that Kurasa was in the house. But the moment she came outside, seeing her land in the garden, he got up and silently made his way over there, staying in the shadows. Watching her closely, Pluto slipped into sight, his eyes glowing deviously, while he bared his fangs at her. It was night, most of the staff would be turning in, so now he wouldn't be interrupted.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((It's fine lol. I was just bumping it so you remembered to post whenever possible.))

Kurasa smirked but pretended not to notice Pluto as she did. She continued to walk away from him not wanting anything to do with him. In their language she she said "Are you going to continue following me all night and be the big, flea bitten mutt you are? Or are you finally going to play nice." "if that were possible for you...." Kurasa said that last part in her head so he wouldn't hear her. She then looked at Pluto knowing she could handle him without much effort. She looked at him with her icy blue eyes shining in the moonlight like she was trying to make nice. She knew that her tactics wouldn't work on him, but she was trying to lure the mutt in close so she could teach him a lesson from earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 pm
Lupine Duchess

Pluto snarled, then let out a throaty laugh, "You think you're so high and mighty, yet, you're just a pet to the butler. I'll play nice, nice enough to take you down a notch, or perhaps you're just being this way because, you have something else in mind?" He questioned, padding a bit closer to Kurasa, but far enough back to keep his distance, in case she tried something.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Oh please! I've been with him since I was little. He raised me. You just met him since he's been here. I know more about him than you ever will. So if I were you I'd back off before someone gets hurt. Namely you!" She said as her eyes turned demonic in a really scary way as she looked at him. She then walked off, huffing at Pluto before she turned and said "Oh and by the way, I was without him for a little while and did come here to find him, but that doesn't mean I can't take you down. So just stay away for me and I won't bother you." She said before she walked off into the house and went to Sebastian's room. She then jumped onto his bed, and laid down next to him making a small purring sound as she curled up next to her master.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:30 pm
Lupine Duchess

With another dark laugh, Pluto snapped his jaws at Kurasa, "You are still his pet, I find that to be degrading, but do what you want, I'll leave you alone for now. Still, I'm not going anywhere for the time being, so you better watch you tail." He warned, before disappearing back into the shadows, while she went back inside. Sebastian was resting for a bit, when he felt something lay down beside him, them heard purring like sounds. Reaching out, his fingers found the back of Kurasa's head, which he gently petted.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa rolled her eyes at Pluto. As Sebastian pet her, she purred and laid her head on his chest, falling asleep as it was getting close to morning. She was curled up next to Sebastian smiling as she slept as she used to. His scent had not changed at all, she always enjoyed when he would pet her and after all this time, she loved it even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Lupine Duchess

With another dark laugh, Pluto snapped his jaws at Kurasa, "You are still his pet, I find that to be degrading, but do what you want, I'll leave you alone for now. Still, I'm not going anywhere for the time being, so you better watch you tail." He warned, before disappearing back into the shadows, while she went back inside. Sebastian was resting for a bit, when he felt something lay down beside him, them heard purring like sounds. Reaching out, his fingers found the back of Kurasa's head, which he gently petted.

((Bump))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:55 pm
Angelic Lupine

Sebastian smiled at Kurasa, running his hand down her back, "So, how did manage to get here, I must say I'm surprised when I saw you." Normally, demons couldn't cross over, unless summoned or they found a weak spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:11 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa purred as he pet her. She then put a vision in his head of how she managed to get here. SHe managed to learn to track weak spots in their realm and it showed it took her this long to learn where he was. The vision was form her perspective, through her eyes what she'd endured these two years since he left. She couldn't take not seeing him, so she followed her nose the rest of the way when she was caught by some man who saw what she really was. Of course you could see she was in the form of a white wolf, but she’d managed to get into her true form when that man saw and caught her. Her kind were not as strong as Sebastian, but they were still considerably stronger than most other demons.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 pm
Angelic Lupine

Seeing the images in his mind, Sebastian was impressed be her determination to find him, "You are a resilient one, but I am glad to see that you found your way to this world, it is a good thing my lord found you in that shop, or who knows what could have happened to you. Anyways, you should get some rest, Kurasa, we have much to do tomorrow." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa purred as she snuggled up to Sebastian and fell asleep. She curled up next to him not wanting to leave his side again. She didn't care what Pluto said, she knew she was more than a pet to Sebastian. She was his best friend when she was little and she could tell that wouldn't change. She woke up the next morning with the rising sun waiting for Sebastian to wake up as well. When his alarm clock went off, she started purring softly nudging his hand gently like she did when she was little. She missed being able to stay by his side and help him out.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:59 pm
Angelic Lupine

Turning in for the night, Sebastian didn't mind Kurasa sleeping on the bed with him, even if she wasn't as small as back then. Come the next morning, waking at the sound of his alarm and Kurasa nudging his hand, Sebastian rose with a yawn, before greeting Kurasa. "Good morning, I hope you slept well, we have much to do today." He said to her, add he scratched behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 pm
[quote="Sullen Rave Angel]

Kurasa purred as he scratched her behind the ear. She then let him up and got off of the bed. She even helped to make the bed, using her abilities to get the air out from under the blanket before it landed perfectly. Aries were known for having air bending abilities but Kurasa was different than others. Usually they don't master their abilities over the years but Kurasa had two abilities, Air and Ice bending. She was a rare breed of Aries which only happened every 10,000 years.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 pm
Angelic Lupine

Getting up from his bed, Sebastian got to fixing the bed, with the help of Kurasa. Once finished, he went to get dressed, being the head butler, he had to be on point with his appearance and duties. "Alright, Kurasa, we have finished here, let's go see how the rest of the staff is doing." Sebastian said to her, going to the door, and leaving the room, heading downstairs.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff