Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Digging around [Arel/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:23 am
"I know that tomorrow, they don't serve cherry flavoured cephalato ice cream from five to seven. I know that the newspaper will publish the weather wrong again, because they always do, and that some student will forget to submit their homework."

Arel uncharacteristically stared right back at Shun. "These are the things I know and want to know. Any other knowledge endangers our school, and if you really think a war is going to happen, I want to consider this school a sanctuary. There is nothing here. And there is nothing else I can help you with, absolutely nothing at all."

He looked down, and then pulled out a giant phone book that also tried to eat his scarf (he swatted it a few times to beat it into submission). "Absolutely nothing at all," he repeated firmly, before tearing off a page from the book (the book yelped and retreated) and handing it to Shun. Very loudly, he suddenly said, "I hope you don't find whatever it is you are looking for."

On the page there was just a single scare phone number, followed by a name.

Prof. S.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:44 am
Shun's fingers twitched slightly at Arel's little rant. He had made it clear he was not going to get anything further from the Secretary, regardless of what he did or didn't know. The Reaper felt there was something more to it, but he didn't bother pushing it now.

When the paper was shoved into his hand, despite what was said, he raised his brow and looked down. He saw some text and some numbers there, but he didn't bother giving too close of a look right now. He'd read it wrong.

"That is disappointing to hear," he quietly said after a pause, "It was my hope that we could work together to ensure nothing happens. Good day, Arel."

With a shake of his head, he backed on out of the office. He made some distance away while looking down at the slip, squinting. Shun could have grabbed some random student to have them read it for him, but he opted to try and work it out on his own instead. It would just take him some time. After about ten minutes, spent double checking the numbers and cross referencing them between the slip and his phone to make sure he didn't misread it anywhere, he made the call.

And waited. He wasn't sure who or what to expect on the other side.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 pm
"'Sup," said the phone at the other end, "you've reached Mar- errr Professor Sexy's awesome phone line of awesomeness. If you want to leave a message dial one. If you don't want to leave a message dial one. All complaints go to someone who isn't as awesome as me. Peace!"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:54 pm
Shun furrowed his brow, stopping in place as he heard this. Whoe the hell had he just called? He had half a mind to just immediately hang up. Arel could have just given him the paper to make him go away, but there was something about the way he was acting that made it seem as though he couldn't quite tell the Reaper anything directly, for one reason or another.

Thinking it over for a few moments, he closed his good eye and sighed heavily.

"This better be worth it," he muttered as he pressed one and waited.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Immediately fanare music began to blare, as a voice began to narrate over it, "In a galaxy far, far, away, there lived a professor. No wait, a sexy professor. And his name was professor sexy. Well Professor Sexy, with all caps. I mean like, only at the first letters, not the last. Like, the first letter of each word. Anyway, Professor Sexy, who was also a Jedi, traveled to the far moon of Endor to speak with the primitive species who lived on that planet. And that is where his journey begins."

More music continued to play, and there was a click.

"We're sorry," said a default voice suddenly, "all lines are busy. Please leave a message after the tone and we will reach you shortly." There was a click and then a loud beep.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:05 pm
"..."

What the hell was he even listening to? Shun had half a mind to hang up right now. The only thing that kept him from doing just that was for the off chance that he hadn't been set astray and that he might actually be able to get information from this nutcase who was rambling about things he never heard of. What was a Jedi? What was Endor? What did any of that even have to do with...

He took in a deep breath, twitching slightly in annoyance. When it was time to leave a message, he begrudgingly complied.

"I was lead to believe you may have answers to certain questions I have regarding a couple... potentially sensitive, but important topics."

He really hoped this was worth it.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 pm
The phone remained in a semi-permanent state of dialtone, and then a monotone responded, "Professor Sexy isn't here right now, but I'll see what I can do."

Silence.

"Well? What questions?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:36 pm
Shun wasn't sure if he should be relieved about 'Professor Sexy' not being around to answer his questions or what.

"What do you know about the transition from Camelot to Halloween? Or about the seven Legacies that are tied to the aforementioned kingdom?"

He paused after saying this. Those questions may have been too broad. Thinking back to his little conversation with Professor Emerial, he looked around and considered things a little more while he awaited a response.
Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 pm
"You'd have to book a negotiator," the voice sat very flatly. There was a small pause, "Date and time."

Blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:44 pm
Shun sighed and closed his good eye at this. Well. Might as well. Though why the hell did he need a negotiator?

"Is next Moonday evening available?" he asked in a rather flat tone.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out