Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Fox's Curse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:35 pm
RosesandBlood

Makoto didn't take off the mask however, not because he liked it but, because the mask bound his powers he simply could not take it off. He had tried when he was younger but, the power that burned the mask to him burned his hands and he had been hit for trying to take it off. So now he knew better, Makoto settled on his back as it was the only position that was comfortable to him now. Before he fell asleep he could've sworn he saw someone in his room out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 am
Oberon_Weiss

Eh? He wasn't taking it off!? Wouldn't it be hard to sleep in then? Curiously the white god drew closer until he was standing over the bed looking down on the little human. Or what he thought had been a human the mask gave him away. So this was the seal.

Reaching out he gently touched the mask. What a cruel fate no wonder this small child had such rage inside him. Still it was a needed thing. Instead of treating him like such a pariah they should have thanked the boy. Giving up his own life for the good of others. Humans could be so cruel to one another.

Perhaps he should come back when the child was awake. It could prove entertaining and really it was his job to watch over the balance of things after all. Brushing some of the young man's hair aside he smiled,"Good night then, I'll see you tomorrow." With that he disappeared. The next day he'd scope the place out and see if he could slip in to be with the boy a while.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:56 am
RosesandBlood

Makoto awoke with a start the next morning as someone was banging on his door, they were probably bringing him his morning meal. Letting out a soft grunt he disentangled himself from his beds and moved towards the door. He knocked on it in return to let the person know he was up as he was barely ever allowed outside of his room.

The door opened to reveal his mother and Makoto's face instantly turned into a look of disgust behind the mask. She didn't look at him as she thrust the tray into his chest, along with a thing of fresh clothing underneath.

"I was told to let you know that you are allowed out of your room today, but you will be accompanied if you choose to go." And with that she shut the door in his face though Makoto didn't hear the tell tale sound of the lock turning.

Well...at least he wouldn't be completely bored today he mused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:04 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Shirou came back and it looked like the boy was eating. Smiling he waited until the woman was gone and walked to the door. Better be polite than rude. Knocking on the door he waited a bit before popping his head in. "Hello?" he called questionably to the other. "Ah, that looks like a sad meal there..." the god said entering the room.

"Good morning." He greeted the boy and looked around the room once more now that it was light. It was more like a dungeon than a room.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 pm
RosesandBlood

At the sight of the man Makoto start nearly spilling his tea on himself, the inhuman part of him was screaming that this man wasn't human. But, Makoto wasn't sure if he was a threat or not, the fox part of him was confused.

"Who are you and what do you want" he said curtly glaring at the man. Perhaps the man was a guard? Maybe they decided he was too dangerous to have a normal human guard and summoned this guy instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:22 pm
Oberon_Weiss

"Oh," he stopped looking around the room and looked back to the boy. "Sorry, it was rather rude to just walk in huh. He bowed his head slightly. "I am Kamiu Shirou. A pleasure to make your aquaintance." With a smile he walked over to Makoto. "She did say you could leave didn't she? How about when you're finished with breakfast we go out. Being inside all day is boring."

Ah, but he'd still be invisable to humans. To fix that Shirou took out a talismen and wrote on it after nipping his finger. That should do it. Hide his divinity but show a human form.

"You must have a lot of power," he said stuffing the talismen into his pocket. Makoto had seen him without the talismen. "Still it seems a bit cruel..." he took a look at the mask. "What was it foxes liked again.... Tofu?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:15 pm
RosesandBlood

Makoto's hands were gripping his cup so hard it nearly cracked, no one was ever nice to him without ulterior motives and since he was sure this man wasn't human he probably had motives too. After he was the hated ninetails, a monster and a demon.

"What. do. you .want" He spat out, and the cup in his hands cracked spilling tea all over himself.

There were times when the fox's power leaked through but, that was only when he was emotionally distressed or angry enough. Cursing loudly and not caring what the man did Makoto shoved the tray to the side, luckily none of the tea got on the floor but his clothes were now soaked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 pm
Oberon_Weiss

With a surprising display of power the boy cracked his rather firm cup. Shirou's eyes widened. What did he want? "Nothing of course. I was curious so I dropped by. You need to change clothes... Should I turn around?" He asked kindly stepping back from him. Such a sensitive soul he was.

"By the way what is your name anyways?" the god asked turning his back to the other. Might as well not be rude to him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:36 am
RosesandBlood

"That's a crock of s**t" Makoto bit out but, turned away from the man and hurriedly stripped out of his now soaked clothes. Throwing them in a corner he grabbed the fresh clothes that his mother had left for him. It was just a simple yukata and Makoto supposed he should be grateful for that since with it he wouldn't have to wrestle with getting the thing over his mask.

Once he was done he turned back towards the man who was still turned away from him. It was odd no one in the manor asked his name.

"It's Makoto, so what are you? my new guard of something?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:46 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Turning back at the boy's voice he smiled a bit. "Guard... me?" pointing to himself Shirou asked curiously. "I don't think so. I mean I haven't been told as such." Moving closer he looked the mask over a moment. "Makoto is a nice name. And I suppose to answer your question I'm a guardian of sorts..."

Once again he bowed his head to Makoto, this time he pointed to the mark on his forehead. "This is a mark of my power. Have you never seen someone with it before?" If anyone had placed the mask on the boy it would have had to been a deity like him. Only godly beings had the power to bind another's power and such things.

"Anyways, let's not waste time; hurry eat so we can go outside."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm
RosesandBlood

*Btw I've decided to age up Makoto by a year so he's 17 now just fyi*

Makoto tilted his head peering through the eye holes of his mask at the mark before grunting.

"How would I know, I was a baby when they put the mask on. Does it matter?" He said, before heading to the door. He opened the door just as some of the manor staff came by. They froze staring at him like he was about to bite them.

Makoto sneered at them from behind his mask and turned back towards the older man. "Oi Kamui do you want a tour of the manor something? Let's go."

And with that he walked past them like they weren't there smirking a bit when he heard their gasp of surprise when they saw Kamui.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 pm
Oberon_Weiss

"Hm... it would if you knew who it had been..." Kamiu shrugged and watched the boy. He nearly laughed at the face of the servant. Still the fact that they were looking at him like he'd kill them was pissing him off. Still he smiled to Makoto,"Of course I'd love to have you show me around, Makoto~" He followed the boy out of the room. As he passed the servant he narrowed his eyes at them in a glare.

"Where do you want to show me first?" he asked walking happily by the boy. Anyone who gave them looks got a righteous glare from him. Then he went back to a doting conversation with Makoto; ignoring them all.

((Sounds cool to me. Awesome))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:26 pm
RosesandBlood

(Sorry I haven't posted I've been sick and stressed))

"Let's go to the kitchens first since you made me spill my tea" Makoto said, surprisingly enough he had been outside his room before, Despite not liking him the staff and his family had to have him know where the exits were in case of a fire or disaster.

He decided to take the long way to the kitchens this time as the path he wanted to go on took him outside and by the manor garden. Makoto stopped once he got to the garden taking in the fresh air, and sun which he had been deprived. Also he thought Kamui might like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 pm
Oberon_Weiss

The taller man chuckled deeply. "I didn't mean to startle you that bad. My apologies once more." It was a very lovely day and he was glad that the poor child wasn't being forced to stay inside for it. Strolling slowly behind the boy he stopped at the gardens. The place made the god smile. "Why not have your meal out here today?" he asked sighing in the sweet smell of sunlight.

"It's too lovely outside to sit in, we shall get some tea and sit out here to drink it. Your skin is waxy and it would be healthy for you to get some light." Kamui said kindly. Besides the boy was under his care for the day so no one would dare defy him; even if they didn't know who he was. Acting confident could make others doubt themselves so he wouldn't have to toss his name and rank around.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:38 am
RosesandBlood

Makoto tapped his finger against the bottom of his mask in thought, it was a pretty nice day and if someone tried to tell him he couldn't sit in the garden Kamui could probably "persuade" them.

"Sure let's do that" he said, before heading back towards the kitchens. Despite him being the fox there was one person in the manor that at least tolerated him and that was the head cook. Who upon seeing him frowned and clicked his tounge.

"I thought we already have you your breakfast Makoto" the man said.

He just shrugged and jerked his thumb towards Kamui.

"My new guard made me spill it on me when he decided to suprise me." The cook shook his head and sighed before heading over and starting to make some food for the both of them  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff