Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Squad Gaming

Back to Guilds

Tags: gaming, Army, zombie, vampire, minecraft 

Reply Death Squad Gaming
MASTER LIST OF GAMES WE ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Cyborg Ninja Again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:48 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
The Chatterbox Jerk
Currently the only games I can play are ones that can run on a computer that was built in 2004, and has virtually no graphics card. Ashen Empires is my current. Might give maplestory another whirl. I would be playing Ultima Online on free servers, but I can't even get the third party software required to connect to those servers to run, because one of the versions of my .Net framework needs a fuggin helmet.

Well, if so, hellrising is good because its really not graphical at all, and you don't need to install anything either. I'm kind of the same way with my pc. Its a little better but most games but minecraft kind of run like crap

Its cool otherwise the only other games I can run are Mount and blade and minecraft, and even they cause laptop to overheat lol
I'm looking into it. I'll hit you up if it seems like something I wanna play.

Overheat as in you get a blue screen?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
The Chatterbox Jerk
Currently the only games I can play are ones that can run on a computer that was built in 2004, and has virtually no graphics card. Ashen Empires is my current. Might give maplestory another whirl. I would be playing Ultima Online on free servers, but I can't even get the third party software required to connect to those servers to run, because one of the versions of my .Net framework needs a fuggin helmet.

Well, if so, hellrising is good because its really not graphical at all, and you don't need to install anything either. I'm kind of the same way with my pc. Its a little better but most games but minecraft kind of run like crap

Its cool otherwise the only other games I can run are Mount and blade and minecraft, and even they cause laptop to overheat lol
I'm looking into it. I'll hit you up if it seems like something I wanna play.

Overheat as in you get a blue screen?

Nope, just shuts off on me and won;t turn back on for a while  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

M3K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:47 pm
I can't play downloadable computer games the have to be browser based or xbox 360  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:28 pm
M3K
I can't play downloadable computer games the have to be browser based or xbox 360

Hellrising is browser based : D  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Ants In Your Underpants

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 pm
you guys should play Dungeon Fighter Online biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:01 am
Minecraft server! heart What kind of server will it be? Focus on creativity or survival?  

Hilliebrillie3

Friendly Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

UNiniquitious

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Ahhh I don't have minecraft on my pc. crying
I'll have to get it.
Which mode will it be?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:19 pm
Hilliebrillie3
Minecraft server! heart What kind of server will it be? Focus on creativity or survival?

Survival I think. What I would love is a faction server however not the kind where everyone blows s**t up. I once played on a amazing server where you could make kingdoms but it was more focused on diplomacy, something more like that.

Also dungeons  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Little Haze
Ahhh I don't have minecraft on my pc. crying
I'll have to get it.
Which mode will it be?

Lootchest for sure so I can build some sweet dungeons/hidden spots with stuff to find for people
There is this water survival thing I would like
Factions or towny

and anything else I might find interesting. Some people from hellrising will be playing to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:16 pm
If we are talking PC gaming anyone else here play Vindictus, Elsword, Onigiri or Aura Kingdom?  

RennaMcNight

Loyal Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Nerdgasrn

Shoujo Lover

27,100 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm
Night night ^^

I play a few games in my pc, but just this are played frequently:
-RaiderZ / WildRaiderZ
-League of Legends
-Smite  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:57 pm
I mostly only play MMOs on my PC.
Champions Online
DCUO
PlanetSide
SWTOR

Minecraft but rarely as of recent.  

Nocturnal Vigilante

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hilliebrillie3

Friendly Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:14 am
The Chatterbox Jerk
Hilliebrillie3

Survival I think. What I would love is a faction server however not the kind where everyone blows s**t up. I once played on a amazing server where you could make kingdoms but it was more focused on diplomacy, something more like that.

Also dungeons

Sounds neat! I'll have to wait a year to join though, by then I'll have a pc with the capacity to play on servers sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:14 pm
Hilliebrillie3
The Chatterbox Jerk
Hilliebrillie3

Also dungeons

Sounds neat! I'll have to wait a year to join though, by then I'll have a pc with the capacity to play on servers sweatdrop

Damn, we all sure do have bad computers ;-;  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Hilliebrillie3

Friendly Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
Hilliebrillie3
The Chatterbox Jerk
Hilliebrillie3

Also dungeons

Damn, we all sure do have bad computers ;-;

gonk I'm don't even have a pc right now, I just play on my laptop sweatdrop  
Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas