Pro Jackster

21,200 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:54 pm
Guild wars 2!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am
Years ago I would have said RuneScape. Contrary to popular belief, it actually is a good MMO. Now, however, the days of hundreds to thousands of players on each in-game server are gone. You're lucky to find 600 on one server, most of the others have hundreds less than that.  

User 37737557

Joo Hachi

Tiny Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:11 pm
LanXiaoYu
Amaria Leigh
I recently started playing Aura Kingdom, and it's a whole lot of fun.
I think it's one of those underrated mmos, it doesn't really get the credit it deserves. It has a really neat skill tree system, where you can learn more than just combat skills, the art is so cute and well done, you can cook and fish, and there are adorable outfits, accessories, kitty ears, all kinds of things for your character if you're into dressing up stuff. It has an item mall, but this game is honestly one hundred percent free to play. The item mall's biggest selling point is just costumes, which at a high enough level, you can make or find in the game. It's really amazing, and I recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new game. yum_puddi

that actually sounds really nice.... maybe I will try this out when I'm back home...
can you play with people worldwide or is it more bound to the countries server? (the only MMO I've played so far is SWTOR and I'm mostly playing with other people from my country)

Yeah, the servers serve as worldwide, pretty much anyone can play on either Odin or Phoenix, the two servers they have. I play on phoenix server one, so if you happen to join, maybe we can play together sometime! yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:45 pm
Amaria Leigh
LanXiaoYu
Amaria Leigh
I think it's one of those underrated mmos, it doesn't really get the credit it deserves. It has a really neat skill tree system, where you can learn more than just combat skills, the art is so cute and well done, you can cook and fish, and there are adorable outfits, accessories, kitty ears, all kinds of things for your character if you're into dressing up stuff. It has an item mall, but this game is honestly one hundred percent free to play. The item mall's biggest selling point is just costumes, which at a high enough level, you can make or find in the game. It's really amazing, and I recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new game. yum_puddi

that actually sounds really nice.... maybe I will try this out when I'm back home...
can you play with people worldwide or is it more bound to the countries server? (the only MMO I've played so far is SWTOR and I'm mostly playing with other people from my country)

Yeah, the servers serve as worldwide, pretty much anyone can play on either Odin or Phoenix, the two servers they have. I play on phoenix server one, so if you happen to join, maybe we can play together sometime! yum_puddi

awesome
I hope to be back to having normal internet at the end of this week, then I will take a look at the game and see if it's something for me biggrin

LanXiaoYu

Springtime Prophet

13,650 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Energy Harvester 150

Rauz

Loyal Partner

19,540 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 am
Currently, as in this last week, I've been dabbling in GW2. Mostly just waiting for two other games to come out. In that time my sylvari thief has hit 60.

And speaking of, Wildstar goes free to play tomorrow. Probably definitely going to be a Mechari Warrior. But this is also just waiting for one other mmo, though.

Blade & Soul! Should be hitting western release early 2016 - though closed beta starts sometime in late Oct. (I've been seriously considering a Founder's Pack to get into that.) I'll absolutely be playing a Gon Kung Fu Master when it hits!

As for other mmos I play currently...
Skyforge and Tera are good, can't go wrong there.
Trove I dabble in once in awhile - it's alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:21 pm
LanXiaoYu
Amaria Leigh
LanXiaoYu
Amaria Leigh

awesome
I hope to be back to having normal internet at the end of this week, then I will take a look at the game and see if it's something for me biggrin

Sounds good. ^. ^

Joo Hachi

Tiny Strawberry

Sambray

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm
Goat Tongue
Hey, I want to waste several hours and maybe join/make a guild to d**k around with. Any MMOs you guys would recommend/want to play?

i suggest skyforge, its an mmorpg though, so ur gonna have to download it.

xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 am
The only MMO I've played was Aion (quit some 2 years ago) and quite enjoyed it, though it's a bit old now. People were surprisingly nice, too.  

Nuclear Muchacho

Super Cyclops

Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas