Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:36 am
Piltover Jinx
Teacher x Student
Witch x Human
Circus Freak x Citizen

These sound the most interesting to me! ;v; I don't mind doing either one so you can choose which one you like best!

Awesome! ^.^ Perhaps we could try the Circus Freak x Citizen one. Now, I haven't thought of a plot yet, so would you like to brainstorm a plot for it?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 am
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx
Teacher x Student
Witch x Human
Circus Freak x Citizen

These sound the most interesting to me! ;v; I don't mind doing either one so you can choose which one you like best!

Awesome! ^.^ Perhaps we could try the Circus Freak x Citizen one. Now, I haven't thought of a plot yet, so would you like to brainstorm a plot for it?

Sure! I only have a basic idea for it, but it could be like a famous circus comes to town and it's very popular and seems really like amazing and beautiful but in reality after they're done for the day the people and animals who work there are actually treated very badly??

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:36 am
Piltover Jinx
Sure! I only have a basic idea for it, but it could be like a famous circus comes to town and it's very popular and seems really like amazing and beautiful but in reality after they're done for the day the people and animals who work there are actually treated very badly??

Ah, so they're abused after hours. I get it. Okay, so the circus freak is abused after hours, but during the shows, he/ she isn't harmed. What about the citizen? Where would he/ she come into play? Maybe sneaking into the circus to try to get a closer look at the freaks because they couldn't get a good spot during the performance?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:42 am
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx

Ah, so they're abused after hours. I get it. Okay, so the circus freak is abused after hours, but during the shows, he/ she isn't harmed. What about the citizen? Where would he/ she come into play? Maybe sneaking into the circus to try to get a closer look at the freaks because they couldn't get a good spot during the performance?

Yeah, that would be the most sensible! And like they run into the circus freak and they tell the citizen they shouldn't be here and it just makes the citizen more curious so they continue to keep coming back?

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:18 am
Piltover Jinx
Yeah, that would be the most sensible! And like they run into the circus freak and they tell the citizen they shouldn't be here and it just makes the citizen more curious so they continue to keep coming back?

Yeah! Okay, I'm liking where this is going. So, I should go ahead and ask which role do you want to be and what gender do you want to be, too?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx

Yeah! Okay, I'm liking where this is going. So, I should go ahead and ask which role do you want to be and what gender do you want to be, too?

Oh, wow, same! I'd like the circus freak role and to be the female, please. I do better role playing as a girl, haha.

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:42 am
Piltover Jinx
Oh, wow, same! I'd like the circus freak role and to be the female, please. I do better role playing as a girl, haha.

Hehe. ^.^ Okay, no problem. I'll be the male citizen. So, do you wish to create character profiles or just hop right in?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:53 am
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx

Hehe. ^.^ Okay, no problem. I'll be the male citizen. So, do you wish to create character profiles or just hop right in?

I prefer just jumping right in for the sake of mystery, so the characters can get to know each other from interaction! :0 But I do prefer to at least have character pictures and name, and any like symptoms they might have. >w<

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:55 am
Yue Belmont
MultiAsh
Yue Belmont
I think three people would be good instead of 1 x 1. We could do a sort of thing where the fallen angel saves the human from the vampire, only to find out that when the vampire bit him / her, it awoke something inside of him / her.
I was just thinking about it.

It's not a bad idea, but what would it awaken? I would assume if the vampire bit him or her, then it would release a venom that could potentially kill the human if the human doesn't drink the vampire's blood.
Not if the human wasn't actually human. She or he could be living their life as a human, not knowing that she or he's anything more than a human.

Unless you don't like this idea  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:12 am
Piltover Jinx
I prefer just jumping right in for the sake of mystery, so the characters can get to know each other from interaction! :0 But I do prefer to at least have character pictures and name, and any like symptoms they might have. >w<

Alrighty~ ^w^ I think we're all ready then. So, how about you go ahead and start us off?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 am
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx

Alrighty~ ^w^ I think we're all ready then. So, how about you go ahead and start us off?

Alright! For clarification, did you want to use anime pictures or real pictures?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:47 am
Piltover Jinx
Alright! For clarification, did you want to use anime pictures or real pictures?

I can use either or. It's all really up to you.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:11 pm
MultiAsh
Piltover Jinx

I can use either or. It's all really up to you.

I posted it :0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:43 pm
MultiAsh
Bump

did you just not like the idea? Because I'm totally open to any other ones.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff