Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Escape From The Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maria looked around glancing at everyone as they came to, she heard a familiar voice call to her " Hey Ethan, I don't know what's going on exactly but it looks like the underground of the lab I heard about". She saw Leon waking up she called at him seeing if he was able to function "Leon? You okay" pressing her hands on the glass before clinching her fists banging on the glass again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Leon woke up shaking his head a bit, he felt a headache coming on things were a bit blurry. He blinked a few times, looking around noticing everyone he knew was locked in these glass cages. Hearing a familiar voice he looked around and saw Maria, trying to get conscious he said " I'm okay, Where are we" as he looked to see Ethan and another boy he never seen before.

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 am
User Image

☆═━┈┈ αℓℓιsσи тαмяч ━═☆

Allison watched from her cell as a new group was brought in. They weren't the first, and she was sure they wouldn't be the last. She sat criss-cross, braiding her doll's hair in her lap. When the men finished bringing in the newcomers, one of them approached to take Allison into the testing room. Allison tilted her head, looking sadly at her doll. "Don't be worried, Allie, Jr. I'll be back soon, I promise." She whispered with a nod, and kissed her doll on the head. She placed Allie, Jr. upright against the cell wall to wait for her return, and followed the man who was taking her to the testing lab.

Inside was a scientist waiting to hook her up to a machine. She let out a loud squeak, and before she could run back out the door, the men who had brought the others in were holding her down so that the scientist could strap her up. She yelled and fought, and tried to bite, but to no avail. Then, everything went blank. When she became aware of her surroundings again, she was moving clumsily back towards her cell with the scientist. Slumping back down against the wall, she stuck her tongue out at the scientist who was now leaving the scene and picked up Allie, Jr. again, stroking the doll's hair. "Did you miss me?" She asked, glancing up at the newcomers who were now waking up in their own cells. "Mornin' sleepyheads. Smarts, doesn't it?" She asked them, tapping her head, referring to the headaches. She let out a musical giggle and went back to redoing her doll's braid.

❝Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower,
but only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief. So dawn
goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.❞

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am
User Image

Ȩthan ɧarding ゃゃ❧

Ethan frowned at Maria's assumption, thinking she must be right. Had he really let himself be caught by those he had been running from for years? He shook his head in frustration as Leon woke up near them. Another girl was being led into the room, but this girl wasn't one of them. She looked beaten down and far too skinny. A chill ran down Ethan's spine, wondering if that would be their fate as well. He watched as she stuck her tongue out at the scientist who was leaving, and couldn't help but smirk at the spark of spirit showing through her downtrodden outer appearance. Then she spoke. It was unclear at first, the difference between her speaking to what seemed to be a toy, and speaking to them. After a moment, however, Ethan realized that she had addressed them, and nodded, though at this point she seemed to be completely focused on the doll again. "Uh.. Yeah, feels like quite the hangover. Do you know what they did to us?" He asked, either to the girl, or the boy that was nearby. He didn't really care who decided to respond, Ethan just wanted some answers.

You fake your smile the same way I do ● I
know by the way your face screams when
you're silent and your eyes shout at me
like I'm deaf, and you're desperate ●
But lay your head in my lap and sleep
because I'm here, and honey, I never left ●
So rest, my dear, because I'm not going
anywhere and I won't let your monsters
take you ● ● ●

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:42 am
User Image
Isaac Rothlyn

♪♫ To you, and even you
To be blunt, I’m not really needed
In this world, right?
That festival seems pretty fun ♫♪

As the scientist brought Isaac back to his cell, Isaac noticed some new people sitting in the other cells that he'd never seen before. As the scientist opened up the door to his cell Isaac walked in and sat down grabbing one of the electrical engineering textbooks his mother had left him. After about ten minutes of reading, the newcomers started waking up and stating that they had a headache. He knew that feel all to well, he'd participated in the tests as both the subject and the scientist.

Hearing one of them calling out Isaac didn't let his gaze leave the book "You're in the labs holding area." He said not even sure if the girl would even hear him, it seemed like some of the people knew each other. It was a bit odd having this many people in the holding area again, it had been a while since they had brought this many people in.

♪♫ I dreamed of rich colors
But when I wake up, all I see are my two black hands
Only I’m being torn apart
That voice sounds so happy as it sings ♫♪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪♫ Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.
So I'm glad I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive. ♫♪

As Marie worked with the group she turned her head slightly hearing the door to the room open. "The new subjects and here." a voice said calmly. Marie nodded and turned back to the blueprint "Thank you. I'll go check on them later." she said before the door clicked shut.

♫♪ Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you.
I've experiments to run there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive ♪♫

Marie Rothlyn

User Image

xlKoralx

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Dr. Thomas Chaney

Dr. Chaney had come into the lab that day feeling a bit refreshed. He slept good in the bunker provided for all employees which wasn't unusual. If he didn't sleep good, life would be a lot harder considering he often tortured people when testing them or turning them.

"Hey Dr. Rothlyn." He greeted. "Hear about the new subjects? Look like we'll have our hands full." He commented and sitting down at is place in the corner of the lab. In front of him was a long lab table full of scientific instruments and paraphernalia, and to his right were four monitoring devices. Two of them with scientific data, the third were watching the subjects in their holding cells, and the fourth was watching room room where many of the experiments proceeded. He used all of this data to watch and record the progress of the testing. Now he looked at the monitor watching the holding cell and studied the new subjects before looking up at the data streaming on the top two.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 pm

#336699#996699

Between the two twins, Izaiah had woken up first, sitting up with a throbbing headache. He didn't look around at first, just sat up slowly and held his head in his hands for a good long few minutes until the brunt of the pain faded away. It was then that he looked up and around just as Ella was waking up. She was right next to him, sitting up slowly, using the wall next to her for support. When she opened her eyes and they found each other, identical worried looks crossed their expressions. Both of them were very uncomfortable by the fact that they were in two different cages. They each suddenly yearned to be next to each other again, to be in touching proximity of each other.

It was just another new thing they would have to endure since coming to this town. With a breath, Izaiah looked around silently, his stomach a pit of fear, but Ella looked around, anger replacing her worried expression.

"What the ********? I thought you guys said that no one would find us in that cabin?!" She all but yelled at the group that she was captured with. "What kind of ******** bullshit is this?" She then stood up, her headache still pulsing mildly at her temples, and banged on the side of the wall of her cage with the side of her right fist.

"Hey!" She yelled to whoever was watching through the camera placed on the ceiling. "Hey! You have no right to keep us here!!"

Izaiah watched his sister quietly, his brows furrowing together at her behavior. It was nothing new, but he didn't think she would get anywhere acting like that. He leaned his back against the cage, suddenly craving a cigarette or a high.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Maria heard the boy Isaac reply, she couldn't believe she could let her friends get caught by the scientists crouching down the glass till she was sitting with her knees bent. " I only thought this was just a story the locals told kids" she thought for a moment till she heard one of the twins speaking. She looked around the room to see Izaiah and Ella in separate cages " I don't know how they found us, unless they were following us" she said confused about the whole thing. She didn't want to be like the other people, robots that people can control whenever.

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈ αℓℓιsσи тαмяч ━═☆

Allison looked up, frowning at a sudden outburst from one of the other girls waking up. She stood with her doll, pressing her hands against the glass. Places on her fingers were rubbed raw from all of her fidgeting. Allison leaned her head against the glass. "They don't listen, you know. They don't care. No one cares." She said, her voice monotone, to the girl who was shouting at the camera. She remembered spending many days doing that herself, after her original group of test subjects was set free.

She glanced around, as if to make sure no one else was in the room, then lowered her voice to a whisper, and giggled eerily. "They just want to mess around with your brains~ They like mine, for some reason. Guess we'll find out what they think about yours." She smiled. Allison wasn't really the scary kind of crazy, but more the kind someone pitied. You could tell that there was once a sane person inside, and every so often glimmers of intelligence could be seen in her eyes, but it was quickly replaced by her childlike facade.

goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.❞

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 pm

#336699#996699

Ella looked over, her pounding fading away with the distraction of both girl's responses, but especially the crazy one's. Ella took not of the doll the girl was babying and could only frown as she continued to talk about her brain.

She was a few cages away but she went over to that side and knelt down a bit, staring at the crazy girl.

"Who are you talking about? What kinds of things are they doing to you in here?" She asked.

Izaiah, curious now as well looked over from where he sat and watched the girl to. He was feeling sick to his stomach, and he was wondering how long this girl had been here. Why were they keeping some and releasing others? He wondered. He knew it had to do with the strange behavior people seemed to have after they reappeared. He wasn't sure which was worse: being testing on for who knows how long until he went crazy, or being released after becoming brainwashed and controlled.... by who knows what.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈ αℓℓιsσи тαмяч ━═☆

Allison tilted her head again to look up at the camera, and tapped on the glass wall. "Them. The people in the camera. The scientists." She practically hissed the word. Shrugging at the other half of the girl's question, Allison tugged the braid she was working on back out of her doll's hair. "Whatever they want to. I don't know what they're looking for. But they Dig, and Dig, and Dig..." She began tugging out the knots violently with her fingers, like they were a comb, emphasizing the consonants of the word. She trailed off, getting quiet and seating herself back in the middle of her cell to begin the braiding process over again. In truth, Allison had no more knowledge of what was going on here than any of them did, but she often acted like she knew. Her words, however, were twisted and rambling, most of the time, showing nothing except her own scarred existence.

goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.❞

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:17 pm
(( Escape The Lab OOC ))

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image

Ȩthan ɧarding ゃゃ❧

"I don't think she can tell us anything, Ella." Ethan said to the female twin, shaking his head and knocking against the glass with his fist. He looked at the girl again, seeing how she seemed on the verge of a complete crack, if she hadn't hit it already. He thought about how he'd tried so hard to avoid these people, and now what? Would they all end up like the girl talking to a doll and rambling about scientists digging into their brains? It was a scary thought, he had to admit.

You fake your smile the same way I do ● I
know by the way your face screams when
you're silent and your eyes shout at me
like I'm deaf, and you're desperate ●
But lay your head in my lap and sleep
because I'm here, and honey, I never left ●
So rest, my dear, because I'm not going
anywhere and I won't let your monsters
take you ● ● ●

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 am

Maria started to feel freaked out as Allison started talking about the scientists wanting to poke around at their brains. Sitting down she wrapped her hands around her legs, placing her head on her knees. "Why would they want to mess around with our brains? What could they possibly be planning?" she whispered to herself. She slammed her fists down on the bottom of the cell, she screamed at she knew the scientists could hear her "Let us go" before letting out a soft sigh.

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 am

Leon sat back down as his headache wasn't getting any better, he closed his eyes "Shut up everyone" he yelled before curling up. He was having a bad side effect to whatever they scientists used to drug them with to put them up under.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff