Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Howl at the Moon - Piano Bar (18+) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 pm
Dana Klein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"Then why don't you get a Dark n' Stormy?" she suggested, gingerly setting her drink down. "It's black rum with ginger beer. You can't taste the alcohol, from what I can tell." Dana motioned for the bartender to look their way, calling out for the drink she asked for and sipping her coke again. Roy just had to try it. He didn't have to like it.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy watched the bartender arrive with the drink in hand, wondering how Dana was able to order alcohol it if she couldn't even consume it here. Then again, the bar seemed laid back enough and didn't ID him when he got drinks. And with the little customers here they were probably willing to sell drinks to anyone as long as they paid.
Roy grabbed the glass and gave the drink a hesitant look. It looked like tea, only murky. His hesitant look raised to Dana. She had an indifferent look on his face, and he had been friends with plenty of women long enough to know that that kind of expression wasn't indifferent. Sighing mentally, he looked back at the drink and moved it to his mouth, giving it a small sip. He tasted some alcohol, but just a little. It was washed away with the ginger in both taste and smell. Although ginger wasn't his favorite, it wasn't a bad drink. "Not bad." he conceded while setting the drink down. "I still don't think I'll be drinking a lot for a while." he chuckled.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm
Dana Klein

She shrugged, resisting the urge to pick up the drink and sip some herself. The woman gulped down a bit of her drink, setting it back down and reaching up to touch her hair. "Back in Denmark, there is no drinking age. A person can be an alcoholic from the moment they are released from the womb. It's a bit freeing, but makes world travel a tad complicated." Dana looked away, the soft light illuminating her pretty features as she smiled a little at the memory of her first drink. "I didn't drink until I was about thirteen, sipping a glass of wine at dinner to be sociable. Nowadays, I only drink every now and then, but it's nice when I'm trying to allow my inhibitions to relax."
A tiny blush appeared on her cheeks as she peered back at the man. "I suppose that's why I don't understand people who never drink or always do. I've been practicing moderation for years."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy chuckled while gripping his glass and gazing at the liquid. "I just don't have a taste for it, is all. For celebrations, sure, but I won't enjoy them that much. I don't mind other people drinking around me, though. Makes me a designated driver, I guess." he laughed again.
After a while of enjoying their company and exchanging a story here and there, Roy looked at his watch. So much time had passed. "Wow, look at the time. It's already nighttime." he whistled then looked back at Dana. "Do you have a place to stay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:33 am
Dana Klein

Spying the time, Dana shook her head. "Not really. I was supposed to be staying with Alan by now, but it's so late, I'm certain he's with that lover of his. I don't want to see them at night." She shuddered, then reached for her bag and started to stand. "That's alright, though. I'll just find myself a hotel. Come on, I'll drive you home before I bunker down for the night." She fished her keys from her purse, dangling them from one finger and smiling expectantly at him.
Truth be told, Dana hated hotels. She always ended up staying in them during competitions and such, and hated the cold, boring atmosphere. Quite frankly, it was hard to sleep in hotel rooms, but she couldn't possibly ask Roy to give her a couch for the night. He'd been so nice to her already!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:30 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy didn't have a couch to offer, unfortunately, unless it was a hotel couch. He had been planning on staying here only a few days, long enough to figure out some mysteries and get him closer to finding his missing friends, so he stayed in a nearby hotel.
"The hotel I'm at is close to the school. I don't think you want to share a room with me again, so why don't I at least pay for you tonight?" he offered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:51 pm
Dana Klein

She wagged a finger at him playfully. "Careful. You're starting to come off as a bit of a knight in shining armor!" Dana giggled at her tease, then nodded and gestured to the door. "But alright. There's no harm, so let's go before I decide I'm hungry again." With a grin, she waved goodbye to the bartender, then started walking towards the door.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:18 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"It's the least I could do for keeping you from seeing your brother." Roy insisted. He held the door open for her and walked a few steps further when a voice addressed him from behind.

"Well well. Who would have thought I'd see the day you'd walk out of a bar? And with a girl, too!"

Roy froze, both in movement and with his blood. That voice. He slowly turned his head to look over his shoulder, his eyes filled with a deep hatred.
What met his eyes were emerald ones, both glimmering with a grin. A young man about Roy's age stood near the bar's exit, his arms crossed and his shoulder leaned against the wall. He was dressed in a fine black suit with short, hair to match. Despite the friendly smile he had on his face, it was obvious that he wasn't here to catch up.
"Erik." Roy snarled and turned to fully face him, his fists tightly clenched.
"What a heartfelt greeting." Erik said with a defiant look on his upturned face. "Is that any way to greet your best friend?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:51 pm
Dana Klein

"You're sweet." Dana reached to touch Roy's shoulder as he opened the door for her, walking past him and hardly noticing the man until he spoke. Hearing Roy say a name, she turned to them, curious to see how they knew each other. The guy, apparently named Erik, said that he and Roy were best friends, but Roy didn't look too happy to see him. Instead, he seemed very much on edge. Deciding to stay out of it, the woman remained beside Roy, her fingers inching to pinch his sleeve. She didn't like the way this guy was acting. "Creepy," she murmured under her breath, quiet enough that she was sure only Roy could hear if he strained himself (and if he were listening for it).

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Erik's emerald eyes flickered to the girl that stayed close to Roy. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" he mused and nodded his head in her direction.
"Shut up!" Roy snapped, taking a step forward to get in front of Dana protectively. "Like hell you care!"
Erik gave Roy an unamused look then shook his head with a sigh. "What manners. And in front of your date, too." he muttered. Getting off the wall, he began walking towards them, smiling at the girl. "My name is Erik. I'm-"
"Don't touch her!" snarled the white-haired man, making the smiling man stop. "All you'll do is take her away like you did with all the others! If you as much as touch her I'll-I'll-"
"You'll what?" challenged Erik, his smile gone and his eyes sinister. He continued in his step. Roy hesitated, he didn't move. Once right in front of him, Erik leaned over so that they were eye level. "You'll kill me?" he scoffed, an eyebrow raised. "Then go ahead. Take your best shot." he said as he moved on hand and lightly pushed Dana's shoulder.
Rage filled Roy's eyes in that moment and he launched himself at the raven-haired man. He was no longer the charming, smiling man that first met Dana, but was someone vicious and haunted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm
Dana Klein

Dana stumbled back a half-step as her shoulder was pushed, her own temper flaring. She was being used to piss off Roy! How dare this guy! Geez, no wonder Roy didn't seem to like him. Hot or not, he was such a total tool! And that thing about him taking all of Roy's girlfriends away too? She wanted to punch him herself. Her fist clenched in a second, but before she could retaliate, Roy did it for her. He lunged for Erik, changing instantaneously from the sweet guy she'd spent the day with to someone she wasn't wholly sure she wanted to know. Dana stepped once to the side, horrified eyes watching the fight in slow-motion.
"Hey!" she tried to shout, wanting this to stop. She didn't like seeing Roy like this. Reaching out and planting her feet firmly on the ground, she grabbed Roy by the ear and yanked him back, shouting again. "Cut it out, you jerk!" Her jaw tensed in irritation, and she wrapped her arms around Roy's arm in an attempt to keep him in place. "He's just trying to provoke him. Come on, Roy, let's just go!" she pleaded, voice a little quieter as she talked to the white-haired man.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

After some dodged punches, a shove here and there, and plenty of stumbles, Roy slammed Erik against the wall, bawling up a fist against the man's shirt. "Tell me where they are!" he yelled, getting angrier as Erik rolled his eyes. Roy pulled him forward just to slam him against the wall again. "Talk, dammit! You took her! You took her and her child! Why? What are you going to do with them?!"
Erik slowly looked back at the man in front of him, facing that anger with a cruel smile. "I'm putting them to use." he responded easily. "Powerful entities like that need more than just living a simpleton's life. Love? Family? Those are useless." he said softly but with a darkness strong enough to show how sincerely he meant it.
Hearing the comment, Roy felt himself tremble with rage. He reared back one arm and was just about to punch Erik when he felt a pinch at his ear. He winced and was half-tempted to strike at Dana. This was important to him, this was the sole reason he was here and she wanted to play a game with him?! When he glared down at her, he noticed her grab his arm and plead for him to calm down. The white-haired man breathed deeply for a while then felt himself cool down. She was right. Erik was just trying to rile him. Sighing and nodding a little, he let go of the raven-haired man and began walking away.
Erik dusted off his shirt and watched the two leave with faint amusement. "... "Roy"?" he echoed. Even though the two couldn't see it, he was smiling. "You haven't told her a single thing about yourself, have you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 pm
Dana Klein

She glared back at his look, not willing to back down just because he gave her a nasty look. Screw that! Once the man had calmed down, her hand slid down to take his, squeezing once and leading him away. However, she froze at Erik's question. Told her anything? He was just trying to get a rise out of her now, he was just trying to be a jerk. But... No, don't doubt Roy! He hasn't been lying to you! Whoa, where did lying come from? She hadn't even been thinking about that. Why was it in her mind now? She didn't want to look at Erik, didn't want to think that he would be saying something true.
Her curiosity got the best of her.
Turning to look at him, her left eyebrow quirked. "What're you talking about?" she asked, severely tempted to hit him.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"He hasn't told you anything about his life, has he?" Erik chuckled when he noticed that he caught the girl's attention. "Hasn't told you about any of his friends, hasn't sung anything for you, he didn't even tell you why he's here!"
Roy quickly turned around to face Erik once more. "Don't say anything!" he growled. Knowing more about him would only put more distance between him and Dana. She didn't need to know about any of this and get dragged into the mess!
"Did you know his name isn't really Roy Lane?"
"Erik, don't you dare!"
"It's En Litari."
"Erik!"
"He was adopted when he was a kid. A fact I'm sure he neglected to tell you."
"Stop it!"
"That's because his real parents are actually the king and queen of a distant land. Or were." Erik added with a smile. He looked at the angry man besides Dana. "I mean, haven't you wondered why he can play music so well? He's no prodigy. He's a Siren. He's the king of all Sirens. King En Litari."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Dana Klein

A king? Roy was a king? She almost laughed at the obvious lie. Roy wasn't a king! He was-
Wow, he was really angry.
It couldn't be true. Dana knew that Sirens existed, she wasn't naive about the type of school her brother worked at. She knew they had a king, having met one or two of the school Sirens. But Roy? He was the king? Wait, not Roy. En Something. He'd lied to her. He hadn't said a single true thing.
Her hand fell away from his, falling to her side lifelessly as she looked at him. "You've been lying to me this whole time?" she asked quietly, hoping that Erik was just trying to get her upset and this wasn't true. "So everything you said, everything you told me was a lie?" She looked like she was either going to slap him or burst into tears.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas