Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Scramble Crossing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai put her finger to he chin, "I-I see...so we need to find them-"
"And then help them with whatever they need...a favor for a favor huh?" Shinochi folded her arms, and then looked at Rena, "All right, if that's all we need to do for them, then how do we find them?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:20 am
User Image

"Oh Don't worry. At this rate. they'll find you." Rena said with a wink and giggle before disappearing.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:34 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai's eyes widened when Rena disappeared, "Sh-She vanished!" she looked around, surprised that Rena had such an ability.
Shinochi's ears twitched, letting out a sigh, "Well, I can't sense her anymore. Either she's really gone, or she's just watching us from afar again." She scratched her head, her ears go down, "That girl really is a mystery..."
Looking at the others, Akashisen had a worried look on her face, "You guys...what do you think she meant, you know, with what she said?"
"Hmm..." she shrugged, "I'm guessing we just wait until they find us...either way, I'll sense them before they reach us." her ears perked up, as she would know if they were coming.

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image

"You sure about that?" A voice said as a boy stood in the middle of there group.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was startled by the sudden appearance of an unknown character between them, "Ah!" she took a few steps back from the boy, until she got a good look at him, "O-Oh, it's a boy..."
Shinochi looked at him, and nodded, "Yup, though I almost missed you..hmm," she rubbed her ears, "Maybe I'm getting old."
Akashisen looked at Shinochi with a doubtful expression, "You don't look that old...but, anyway," she then looked at the stranger with headphones, "Who are you sir..?"
Miao held her shield up at him as if getting ready to defend, "And are you good or bad? Because if you're bad, we're gonna hafta kick your butt!" she said with a smile.
Akashisen then patted Miao's head once, "Hush Miao! Ahm..s-sorry about her, that's how she is. But please, go ahead." she said, waiting for the boy to introduce himself.

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

"You guys sure are loud you know that. No wonder those heartless came after you. Also don't call me sir. Makes me feel old. Before i give my name can i see all your hands?" He asked stepping up to them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen rubbed her head when the boy had objected being called sir, "A-Ah..sorry..." She then raised an eyebrow, wondering why he wanted to see all of their hands, "Oh umm..okay?" she opened her palm to him.
Since Akashisen did it, Miao did the same, however her hand was hidden in her long sleeves.
Wakai also opened her palm at the boy, "Here, though I'm not sure why you want to see our hands for."
Shinochi looked at him, her ears twitch as she was suspicious, but she opened her palm at him as well, "Just letting you know, if I find something off, I'll be acting first."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:28 am
User Image

He looked in all there palms and kept his neutral look before speaking again. "I see. Your all not players." He said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai put a finger to her chin when the boy had said they weren't players, "Players? Players of what?" It took awhile for her to remember, however, she finally did, "O-Oh!" she looked at the other girls, "Didn't Rena tell us about some kind of reapers game? And having the players of that game help us?"
Shinochi and Akashisen nodded at Wakai, however, Miao was simply taking in the sights.
Shinochi looked at the boy, "All right mister, a deal is a deal, tell us who you are now." she said as her ears twitched.

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

"My name is Neku Sakuraba. I'm apart of the Reapers game and if i'm to i need some help. I need my game partner." He said showing off his palm revealing a timer.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded at Neku as he finally introduced himself, "Neku. It's nice to meet you." she said smiling. She then tilted her head when he said he needed to find his game partner.
Shinochi looked at Neku's hand, her ears perk up, "A timer..? And what happens if that timer reaches 0?" she looked at Neku as her ears twitched.
Akashisen put one of her hands on her waist, looking down with a worried expression, "Maybe...something bad? I mean..Rena did say that the game is some kind of reapers game...maybe," she looked up at the others, "If Neku doesn't find his partner in time..he'll die?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

"I try not to think about it. The reapers give me a task and the timer extends. I'm trying to finish the game so my task right now is to find my game partner somewhere in the city.....you all may be of some use." Neku said thinking.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:19 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded at Neku's situation, "Okay. I see where this is going. So, you want us to help find your partner right? Well lucky for you," she walked over to Shinochi and pointed at her, looking at Neku, "Shinochi here is able to sense any presences within a certain distance."
Shinochi sighed, "What am I, some kind of tool? Also, it's not that simple Wakai..I don't even know how his partner's aura is."
Akashisen rubbed her head, "And we also don't know how he or she exactly looks like.." she looked at Neku, "Could you describe your partner as detailed as possible?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image

"Well there is the problem. The Reapers made the challenge harder. I can't remember what she looks like except that she is a girl and always carries around a cat stuff animal. Her name is Shiki." He said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:15 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

"Ehh? You can't remember how she looks like? Hmm..well this is gonna be tough then." Wakai said as she rubbed her head.
Shinochi shook her head, "Well, don't just give up..we know some things about her now, that she's a girl and that she carries a plush cat..that's enough details that we need." She looked at Miao, "Miao, you think you can keep up with me. Me and you will take to the roofs, keep an eye out."
Miao saluted Shinochi, smiling and showing her sharp teeth, "Of course meow~! I'm a quicky-cat after all."
"...right." she then looked at Wakai, "You, Akashisen, and Neku stay on ground level all right?"
Wakai looked at Akashisen and Neku, "Does that sound all right with you guys?"
Akashisen nodded, "I'm fine with that..I prefer staying on the ground anyway."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items