Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

War stopped blowing up the buildings as she turned around seeing the beam. She smacked it to the side when it got close to her or any of the organization members. He said something about music then called some kinda girl here then others showed up. lets see 1,2,3,4 only 4? or maybe just 3 not sure if that guy thinks a "phantom" can be any help here. she pointed at sinato ugh fine that will have to be enough. she clasped her hands together and spread them apart slowly a large amount of energy now in between her fingers. She smiled then snapped her fingers as the energy vanished and massive portals opened lets start small. she said as things walked out of them. She summoned 1 Dark hide, a pair of Crimson_Prankster 3 Opposite_Armor and 4 Twilight_Thorns. There we go nice and small for now be sure to call in your friends. or this world is done she said her voice changed for a moment before she chuckled sending the boss monsters after all of them. She went back to ripping up areas all over the place knokcing down everything and still summing more smaller heartless and nobodies and unversed.

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
OogieKnight
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix turned attention to Xalyk and Croewn who were fighting amongst the war between armies. She couldn't help but worry over them, however, now was not the time for that, she needed to trust that they would handle themselves. She nodded at what War said, but then noticed that a few more opponents began to join the fray. The one that caught her attention specifically was the girl who played a guitar as well. This girl also knew how to play musical spells, which had made the battle more interesting for her.
Veix's little nobody peeked out from under her hood, "O-Oh my...a rival musician...V-Veix, be careful." the little nobody said before hiding back under her hood.
Veix nodded at her little nobody's comment, and decided to keep a close eye on the opposing musician. She continued to play her guitar however in order to keep their armies and her fellow allies strengthened.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Hector the True

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((So we using the auto hit, dodge when you want thing for this fight too or what?))

Jaster looked at Denver and nodded.
"no, don't mind. Lets burn them up!"

He was readying a attack when Luciel, aka War, summoned boss monsters. He grit his teeth but smiled, the flames on his keyblade grew as he ran towards a twilight thorn.
"Sorry, you got the fire brigade" he was joking, knowing Denver was a fire elemental, he was too.

He jumped up raising his keyblade letting fire cover his body, he looked like a fiery blue spear going up to hit the twilight thorn's head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 am
User Image

Sinato saw the boss class heartless and his keyblade laughed to its wielder. "They are not of our concern but I wont stop you from taking their hearts at their disperse." He spoke to his keyblade then turned his attention on on the opposite armor that stomped up to him. "Your out of your league lost child." Sinato said to the armor as it launched it's foot at him. He caught it with his bare hand and smiled. "I have a better idea for you." Sinato focused on the Opposite armor making a bit of his dark miasma flow into it's openings and filling it completely. "Funeral of Darkness." Sinato called tossing the giant leg behind him and charging the armor with a ball of black flame in his hand, he plunged his hand into the armor's arm slot igniting the miasma inside of it.

Sinato continued his charge now dashing past the armor as the heartless burned from the inside out. He raised his hand as he came to a stop revealing the armors heart now captured. "Thanks for the Heart War" Sinato said swallowing the heart. The armor's body vanished in flames of black.

Sinato continued t walk towards War his own heartless catching up to him as more poured into the battle field.

User Image

Mistress smiled as she saw her new rival take notice of her. "Lets see if you can keep up." She teased as she started to change the music she was playing to a more rapid beat that caused the heartless under Sinato's call to move faster and strike harder. "Dance to the Dark Melody!" She laughed as thorn vines grew around her to lash at anything that tried to approach her.

kalenakeeper
fox137
Revi-sama
Xavior-Stone
Flippy Flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 am
User Image
Luciel

War was humming along blowing up buildings before she was done and smiled turning back around and taking a seat on some rubble. When sinato thought he blew the armomr and got the heart she let out a big smile as the heart broke free from his hand and thousands of lesser heartless piled on top of it making it grow back into an armor but not just any armor now it was a power armor. While he walked towrds her his heartless catching up he failed to notice the missing twilight thorns that were now under his feet. spraining up they attacked and killed off his heartless one by one. She was war after all and fighting was something she was better at then anyone and this shadow was going to learn that very quickly and so was everyone else.

when jaster dove at the one twilight throne that stayed in view. He also didn't notice or didn't think to notice that a Crimson_Prankster walked up and stuck his stick out in front of jaster his attack not getting threw to the throne and it setting the Crimson_Prankster's stick on fire with a big flame. The throne quickly slipping in behind the heartless and bringing its fist down over jasters head to knock him to the ground.

i thought it would have been clear to you all by now just from my earlier display and what is going on right now. these monsters don't fight like mindless nothings swinging around in attempts to hit you exposing their weak points or slow attacks. These monsters fight for me and i tell them how to fight. There is no in fighting no fighting to see who can get the heart out of you 1st.. No these will just fight to get it out of you the most effective way they can. Together war said all of that sitting on her seat watching the battle play out the dark hide and other armors going after denver the thorns surrounding sinato as well as the wave of heartless all moving in slow the power armor coming in from behind. the other Crimson_Prankster coming up in front of faster them trading sticks lighting all 4 on fire now while the other throne walked in behind them. this wasn't going to be over in one move she still had many more to call on each stronger then the last.

{OOC: no no auto hitting or killing the bosses I control them.

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
OogieKnight
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:45 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jaster saw the Crimson Prankster in the split second as he was about to be hit. Then he was hit on the head by the Twilight Thorn while in mid air from the other attack.

Jaster smiled. This was going to be a hard fight, the bosses were guarding each other. How complex, only a master strategist would think like that.
However, this wasn't gonna beat him, not for a second.

Jaster boosted the fire coming from his keyblade to send him right at the Crimson Prankster, his fire now glowing blue, extremely hot.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:52 am
kalenakeeper
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
He smirked at what Jaster said about fire brigade he couldn't help but laugh at that but his tone became serious."Alright then Jaster I'll take flight and attack from above that should draw fire from you guys from the big guys. She wants her game played her way time we make our own rules as well."He slammed his hands together and flames engulfed him as he turned into a giant Phoenix and took flight."Hey big and uglier take this!"He bombarded the boss monsters with Firaga's he summoned with his wings. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:48 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

((Bump))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

((Bump))
((Did this die? I don't want it to die))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

((Bump))

I wish I knew  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:52 pm
fox137
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

((Bump))

I wish I knew
(waiting for Flippy and Revi to make their posts)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:09 pm
[OOC: Sorry...work as always...I'm on break right now as I'm typing all this.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

As the battlefield was becoming more dangerous as more opponents arrived, Veix was starting to become a little anxious. But she kept her focus and continued to play, it was important to keep her allies' boosted. She noticed that the opposing musician played a more upbeat tune, that helped their shadows move faster and stronger.
Veix's little nobody peeked out from under her hood, "I-Impressive...I-I mean, ch-child's play! Veix, may I recommend boosting the defense and strength of our army?"
Veix nodded at her little nobody's suggestion and did so. She played a more serious tune, and upon doing so, their army began to change. They were now armored and more difficult to kill, and had huge claws to deliver more damage.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Hector the True

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 pm
[ooc: I haven't been getting notifications from this for some reason. Thx Revi, for telling me heart ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk was still fighting amongst the armies, though it wasn't really much of a challenge fighting the neo shadows. Xalyk sighed, "Come on you guys...even with that musician of yours, you're still not fun..." Xalyk looked at Croexn, it seems he wasn't having a problem fighting the neo shadow army as well. Xalyk then looked at Veix, chuckling, "She looks like she's having fun for once..." When Denver had turned into a Phoenix and flew into the air to bombard the bosses that War summoned, Xalyk decided to target him. "Guess I know what I'm doing..." Xalyk looked up at one of the towering buildings that still stood, and jumped onto the side of it. Xalyk began to run up the building at a high speed, reaching the top of it eventually. Once there, Xalyk aimed the blade of the buckler blade at Denver, "What goes up, must come down." Xalyk then shot a couple blasts of cutting wind at Denver.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

Sinato watched as the heart left his hand and moved to war."Very well their hearts are tiny compared to what I am after." He said as his shadows were dispersed around him by the Thorns."You send shells to fight me are you cowardly?...."He stopped and heard his keyblade speak to him. "I see." He responded to his weapon "I don't know seems like a waste to wake a few of them up..but if you say so." Sinato continued then quickly dropped to his knees plunging his hand into the ground. "Come to me brothers let us fight." Darkness poured into the ground below him and expanded and lifted him into the air as a pair of Darksiders formed below him.

Sinato stood up on the shoulder of the right darksider. "Only two? We will soon fix that brothers." He spoke rather displeased with this limitation he had with out his heart. Sinato jumped off of the Darksider he stood on way above into the air as the two heartless below swung at the Thorns.

User Image

Mistress stopped her song after hearing the girls music. "Well your full of surprises aren't you." She hummed for a second thinking. "You can play but lets hear those pipes while they work the way you want them to." She laughed and started another song this time using magic to project her cords and her voice. Sick Her singing drove Sinato's heartless almost wild removing the affects from the last song and making them attack with out abandon as they threw themselves at Veix.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

fox137

OogieKnight
Revi-sama

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250