Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Once Bitter Twice Shy [BitterEnd/Twice/Sleepless/Gaze] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm
"Oh, he seemed so nice and so charming and in that fact, was my downfall." Bitter End shook her head, wry at the memory. "After a while, I could tell. The novelty faded and I knew better. It always goes downhill you know, especially the types with the flowery language and their enthusiasm. He appreciated my beauty, all right - but he appreciated everything else's beauty as well. It'll take me a while to explain this..." She looked back at the other doe, expecting nothing but approval.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:17 pm
“Yes, please,” Sleepless said, flatly, voice as dead as she felt inside, “tell me everything about this buck who appreciated your beauty and everything else’s also. How horrible that must have been. I’m all ears.”  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:18 pm
"I'll remember it till the day I die," it a guttural growl, "we were strolling the swamp together, to a field of green...and in the field, were a couple of fillies. Young, lithe, playful - they were - playing."

She had started to feel a little restless, though her ego was momentarily placated. She didn't want to admit it, but it was nice to walk with someone. And they had paused, having encountered the fillies frolicking in the grass.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:19 pm
The unfamiliar feeling of constant companionship, on the other hand, might have been having an effect on Twice’s biological clock. Romping fillies were always a pleasant sight, but today, more so than any other, the idyllic scene kept drawing again and again his gaze.

”The buds of spring,” he mused, trying the phrase on his tongue, ”so sweet at play, know not how quick they bloom.”

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 pm
Her head whipped over sharply, bright eyes staring at his indolent face. She could not believe what she had just heard - she should have known something was wrong, she should have known this was too good to last. Why, of all things, she should have realised he was a -

"I don't do that." She said, voice harsh and curt, in warning tones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 pm
”I’m sorry?” to say that Twice was confused by her sudden ire would be an understatement.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm
"I should have known with your good looks and glib tongue that there was going to be something this wrong with you!" She snarled, crouching away in disgust. "How could we come all this way for you to be so obvious about this?!" At this point, it wasn't even clear whether she was morally or personally aggrieved, but aggrieved she was, and she was not backing down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm
”This wrong with...have I in any way offended, my lady?” Twice was increasingly alarmed, and also increasingly confused, but soothing words were not quite having the effect he’d hoped.

”As it were, she would not say - rage, she would, but not in so many words that could shed light upon my trespass. All I could gather was that something I had done was deeply wrong - but what?”

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:22 pm
"Sounds like a real headcase to me," Bitter Gaze said, earnest but frank. "From what I hear, I'm not sure you were at fault in any way."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 pm
He sighed, feeling the weight of all that spurned emotion creep back upon him. She really had been an exceptional doe.

”I suppose. But, all the same, if I had some clue as to my crime…”

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:24 pm
"And I'm sure if you asked him about it now," an emphasised shudder, "he would have no clue what he'd done. Shocking."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:25 pm
”I can only imagine,” Sleepless said, lying flat on her side in her misty marsh, ”that he would have not the slightest clue you were accusing him of filly-fiddling. That even now he would be at a loss as to why you were so mad.”  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 pm
Completely missing the point, she continued, almost stomping about in her animated retelling, "I'm sure he thought there was noooothing wrong," End sneered, "such oblivious and horrifying behaviour - bucks really, good Motherfather. It's terrible."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 pm
”Yes,” she continued in the same flat voice, albeit at a much lower volume, ”such oblivious and horrifying behaviour. Nothing at all to do with the fact that you’re plainly delusional, no.”  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 pm
"What was that?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff