Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] The Insomnia Cure [ Sleepless / Bitter End ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 pm
"Oh." She expressed, settling down and tossing her hair back into place. "Well, why didn't you just say so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 pm
"I...was just about to," Sleepless said, trying to pick up her dignity along with her knees. She managed to make her way along towards her tree-cave without trembling too obviously, an accomplishment of its own.
"Now, as you can see," she attempted to sound dismissive, shaking a hoof at the doe, "I can’t do anything about it, so you’ll just have to –"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:19 pm
"- go find it." Bitter End concluded thoughtfully, tone clipped, chewing on her lower lip. "You'll just have to go find it. Tell you what," and she tried to smile, though it was quite awkward, "I'll go with you. It'll be good for me, work off some aggression, and I'll make sure you stay on your path. Yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:19 pm
Sleepless wasn’t sure she was hearing what she was hearing - or, at least, she was direly hoping she wasn’t hearing what she was hearing.

”Ex...cuse me?” she said, faintly.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 pm
"Yes," She mused, quite taken with the romanticism. "A good ol'-fashioned journey...that culiminates in the death of my ex." It was said with grim relish, and was clearly the focus of her concerns. "Perfect."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:21 pm
The colour slowly drained from her face (not that you could quite see under her fur). Sleepless was, rather, speechless.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 pm
"No time like the present," she said, briskly and solemnly determined. "Come, it is destiny. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 pm
”No…” she muttered, then cleared her throat and tried again, skittering back, “no, I - I can’t. I don’t want to -” face the world, ”my research - my, uh, witch research, I can’t leave. There’s so much I have to do -”  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

She gave her a skeptical look. "You're obviously not very good at it anyway, so it's really about time you went out there and bettered yourself." A firm nod. "Why, you could even become good enough to kill him on sight. That would really be something - but for now, I'll settle for the root."  
Look! she cried, rearing up when it became clear her cave was just a hoof too far, ”I’m not going to go out on this wild goosechase with you!”  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 pm
The skeptical look turned suspicious once more, and her face darkened. "Why? Is it because..." her voice threatening and low, "it doesn't exist and you're a fraud? A very soon to be dead fraud?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:27 pm
Did she rear? She meant cower. She was totally cowering.

”No - NO, of course NOT,” she hastily said, ”it’s just...that...I don’t know where to find it.”

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:28 pm
She wore her funny forced smile and shook her head condescendingly. "And so that's why we have to start looking. Come on," and she reached out to lock a 'friendly' hoof around Sleepless' unsuspecting front limb, yanking her out of her satisfying cower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:29 pm
Swampmother...the doe was strong. To her horror, she was literally being dragged out of her own front yard.

”No...NO!!!” she protested, pointlessly.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:30 pm
"It'll be..." She hissed into her ear, feeling the mud against her hooves as she pulled her along, "fun."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff