[POST-RAID ORP] Slaughter House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:06 pm
Aulus grimaced; that didn't sound pleasant. He could think of worse ways to die but that didn't make it any less nasty sounding. "That's how all of you were hurt?" he asked, probably needlessly but it was something else to say; they must all have been close to getting away pretty much unscathed but then.... Ugh. "I'm glad you're safe." By the sounds of it it could just as easily have been any of them to end up stretched out on a slab somewhere.

Aulus gave Tam another squeeze.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 pm
"A little bit, sir. Studied a lot but have little training. Was planning on medical or the labs. Keeping my options open."

Her face feel a little and as her face went neutral you can tell she was a bit upset. Since she didn't know anyone or hardly anyone, then by being here was...kinda a let down. She was hoping to be more helpful.

She looked up as she heard the words "disturbed."

"Disturbed sir? May I ask why?" To be honest, she just volunteered without asking what she was volunteering for. Her mistake, lessoned learned.

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:11 pm
Most people would probably have noticed Michiko's change in demeanour but Frost did not; while he had got better at recognising facial expressions over the years they still had to be quite extreme - or he had to be focusing really hard - to register them.

"Ah. One of our operatives died," Frost responded with a small shake of his head. "After we secured the objective we were attacked by multiple hordes of pokemon. Well all made it onto the jet alive but unfortunately he died of his wounds on the trip here."

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:23 pm
"It was like a Hitchcock movie or something..." Tambrey muttered, in answer, recalling the scene, and wracking her brain when he asked if that was how everyone had gotten hurt.
"Um. I think so... There were some wild pokémon before who threw things or made trouble for us but there were just upset about humans upsetting the, um, cave system... Then Diantha worked out we weren't rangers, but I don't think anyone really got hurt then. Or at least, um, not badly; we fled from the cave and collapsed the entrance... Elites Rook and Claire... They, um, cornered Xerneas... and then Kirk caught it." Tambrey scrunched her nose a little bit. Retell calmly. Feel after. She'd been keeping down, blocking off, or zoning out into her feelings since the jet... Now she wanted Aulus to hear the story before she had to give into them again.
"Just.. Threw the ball and in it went and then, um... Just wave after wave just chasing us. So many just near the jet... Tauros and... all sorts... I climbed on Ella. She let me ride her to the jet." This probably explained why her lower half was a lot more torn up than her upper, with the exception of the burn to her middle. "Not... Not everyone had, um, a pokémon like her to climb on though." Especially Kirk, she added mentally. Audibly, she almost sounded guilty as much as upset. She looked down and gave a sigh that wasn't far from a, and was probably part, sob, choked back though. As traumatic and terrible as the situation was; she was still being mindful of how 'public' the place was.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:27 pm
His last memory had been warm, and kind of sticky. Now, waking up in an unfamiliar place, with lights glaring overhead, Adam felt disoriented and scared. Pain was gathered all across his body, and when he tried to pull his left arm up to shield his eyes from the florescent lights, he became ware of how heavy it was. Coughing, the grunt pinched his eyes shut and groaned. That hurt really bad. Shakily he tugged down the blankets from his chest and picked up the gown by the collar. Deep, ugly bruises covered his chest. Broken rib? Super. So arm, rib, and from the way his leg felt? Leg too. Sighing, he dropped his hand back to the side and closed his eyes again as he tried to remember. Was it a bad drunken blackout that led to the hospital? That would be a new one. Had someone fought him, knocked him out, and then beat the s**t out of him? Possibly. Adam struggled to piece together memories.

Chest. Red, red blood and a gurgling cough. Adam snapped his eyes wide open, acutely aware of where he was. His heart raced and the monitor beeped a few warning noises at the grunt's agitated state. Ko. s**t. Had they saved him? Was he alive? Adam tried to call out, but his throat constricted and choked the word. His mouth and throat were too dry for words. He swallowed a few times and tried to form words, stringing them together to make a sentence.

But when he tried to speak, it also died before it reached his lips. Finally, Adam called out a hoarse, "Hello?"

((feel free to poke 'im if you want c: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:59 pm
Jerome had gotten off pretty lucky this time, compared to the condition a lot of his comrades were in, being able to walk away with a bandaged arm and bruises was like walking away without a scratch at all.
with the death of one of their own hanging over there head, Jerome couldn't help but feel numbly ill to it. He didn't know the man very well, He wasn't close to him or anything, but he was a comrade, He wasn't even the first comrade had ever lost.

The Agent had plenty of time for the last day to be my himself, after he was patched up he got something to eat, spent some time with his pokemon, even managed to find a place to work out in the Kalos base, cleaned up and now lay in one of the open cots with word that more Rockets from Kodo would be showing up soon.

A struggling voice from one of the medical beds caught Jerome's attention, the man tilting his head to allow his dreadlocks to fall off of his shoulder, catching sight of the Grunt he had met once before in more critical condition was finally awake.
"Welcome back man." Jerome replied to Adam in his own deep mellow voice.
As he spoke a large purple and green figure appeared out of the air, arms crossed and frowning over at Adam curiously.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:34 pm
Zacharie had gone on the move the minute he found out where the mission group was.
He had heard there were casualties.
Jerome was in that group!

Turned out he had been worried for nothing.

He was infinitely grateful for that...but he was already half way there by the time Jerome had contacted him. He'd snapped unnecessarily on the phone but it was just because he had been so scared and he really wasn't good with those sorts of emotions. Hopefully the older man wasn't angry.

So now here he was in Kalos...which was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 am
That surprised her. The mission, she guessed, was very dangerous and had been difficult.

She was almost afraid to ask whom it was but, her curiosity got the better of her."May I ask whom sir?"

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:45 am
"You may," Frost responded, "it was a grunt from the chemistry department, codename KO. I don't know his 'real' name or much else about him, so if you wish further information you would need to ask somebody else." Frost did not seem especially upset by the topic at hand, he might as well have been giving a weather report for all the emotion in his tones.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:54 pm
Aulus had always been blessed, or perhaps cursed, with a very vivid imagination. He grimaced again and repressed a shiver at the images running through his mind, tried not to imagine what it would feel like to have hordes of pokemon hunting you.

He then returned to the present and properly registered the rest of what Tambery had said, and how she'd said it. "You know it wasn't your fault, right?" he asked softly, stroking Tam's shoulder lightly with his thumb because ******** if he knew what else to do.

Looking up briefly he noticed Jerome over by one of the beds and offered his friend a nod and a brief wan smile, good to see he wasn't much hurt either.

Gwennythe

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:23 pm
People were waking up, people were moving about, and she was aware of more people from Kodo. Tambrey twisted the sheet of the between the thing and thumb of her left hand, a little stressed, as it reinforced that /none/ of the people waking up were KO...
She gave a nod though.
"Yeah. Um. Of course, yes.. But, if I'd just been closer to him, or if I'd just turned Ella around to help instead of riding her straight to the jet..." She recalled the Tauros that had been coming toward her that Ella had blocked. "I'm here... Alive, because I had Ella. I could have had her help the others."
She noticed Aulus' nod and expression, and followed it to Jerome.
Well, that was, at least, a relief; he didn't look too roughed up... And he definitely wasn't dead. She remembered seeing him very injured before, after they'd been rescued from captivity. It was a small light of relief in all the darkness of losing a team mate and friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 pm
For a split second Adam wondered if perhaps they hadn't made it to the base, but were captured. A steady panic rose until Jerome came into view. Letting out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding, he relaxed. Words jumbled around in his head, Faster than a tornado. They fought to be the first out of his mouth, but what won was another hoarse, but soft, "Hey."

They weren't captured. It was going to be okay. Adam fought a smile onto his face, "Thanks. Good to see you both." Words were starting to work again, thank god, "Everyone okay? Ko?" A special emphasis was placed on the name, tension gathering in his body.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm
Surprise mixed with dread filled her face. She meet KO....once. And she had to admit they weren't on the best of terms with each other. Mostly her fault and he probably hated her guts. But he respected him. Hell when she saw that his pokeball caught the articuno she was amaze.

As it dawned that KO won't be around, she always believed that he would keep on living though, that he was tough and would defy anything that stand in his way.

"Even though I didn't know him long or well. I'm sad to hear that. I always thought that he would defy whatever got in his way and succeed."

She looked down. "Team Rocket lost someone good."

She looked at his boots and then realized that she was probably bothering the agent. Stupid STUPID!!! Ugh. She couldn't believe it. He was going somewhere wasn't he?!

She looked up at him and then bowed in an apology. "I
m sorry sir. You were probably going somewhere right? I apologized for keeping you."

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 am
Once again an expression of faint puzzlement crossed Frost's face. "I was walking, so yes I was going somewhere. If I objected to stopping in order to update you on the situation however I wouldn't have done it, so your apology is unnecessary." It was probably just a pleasantry but he was never quite sure about such things. People were extremely peculiar. "Regardless, I shall now continue. Good day to you trainee." Frost nodded a Michiko and then, without waiting for her to reply, continued on to the infirmary.

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm
Aulus thought before he opened his mouth, this was something he was getting rather better at. He thought: What if I was in her position? One of my friends died but I was alright? I beat myself up if one of my friends is even hurt but I'm not, or even if I also am. With hindsight you think of all the things you could have done differently to change the outcome, and it doesn't matter if you know it isn't your fault because you feel like it is, or at least I do.

Aulus sighed softly, still rubbing Tam's shoulder with his thumb. "It's easy to think of all of that in hindsight. It's impossible not to think of it I guess but...." He looked for the words, words were never there on the tip of his tongue unless they were acidic and or vicious. "But you can't know what would have happened if you'd done something different," he continued eventually. "I mean it might not have changed anything in the end, or you could have been killed if you hadn't gone straight there or.... Something," he ended lamely. He was bad at this. Maybe some honesty and feelings sharing would be good? "I'd feel the same way if I were in your position Tam... but I think you'd say the same kind of things to me as I am to you? I... yeah."

Then he heard Adam's question and closed his eyes briefly before looking at Jerome again to see how he was going to respond. It wasn't exactly an easy question to answer.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff