Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:37 pm
Lexxie smiled at the man. Huh. Not so scary after all, he gave a friendly feel to him. When he offered that the person should buy the other's ice cream she shook her head. "Agreed. I'll take strawberry for myself." She said as she placed down her cash.

She then took his hand and shook. "Name's Lexxie. I'm a traveling news reporter. I've come to do a report on the festival that is happening today."

She smiled at his pokemon. They were very beautiful and brilliant in color and personality. "Have you been living in Kodo or are you a tourist?"

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:49 pm
"Lemon please!" Dith acquired the strawberry for Lexxi, plus a dish of vanilla for his pokemon. Unseen hands took hold of the dish, and an unseen tongue took a big lick before lowering it down for the Blastoise to have some, and then the Espeon.

"A reporter hu?" Dith continued, moving out of the way of the booth. "It must be nice to travel so much, I always like to see new places. Being settled has its advantages too though! I have now been living in Kodo for... humm, a bit more than four years I suppose?" The large man frowned thoughtfully and took a lick of icecream before conforming; "Da, more than four years, time flies when you're busy! It's a pretty good place to live, good weather and good people." Also major risk to life and limb from time to time but things had been quiet lately, well not quiet with the whole Godly Egg thing but not life threatening and that was a nice change.
Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 pm
Zacharie watched Jerome with what would be a neutral expression if it wasn't for the eyebrow raised in skepticism. While he himself wasn't perturbed in the slightest by his friend's appearance anymore, he remembered their first encounter when he had been rather scared of the intimidating looking man.

Ah well, Tremain would help him figure it out.

"I brought the seeds like you asked." The purple-haired teen startled at the sudden voice from his left, his wide eyes darting over to where Kuroko was standing with a few packets of seeds in his arms. "When did you get back?" He asked incredulously as he took the seeds and began sorted through them. "A while ago." Came the ever cryptic answer as the blue-furred pokemon settled among the sunbathing flowers. Heaving an exasperated sigh, the grunt settled the seeds into their correct bins and stepped out into the busy walking area with a few flyers in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 pm
She moved along with Dith and took a bite of her ice cream. She shivered with delight and took another bite before speaking again. "Yup. I've seen a lot of places and gotten to know a lot of different people. And I mean A LOT. I think I've been in danger for some of them."

She looked at his pokemon and she sighed. "And without a partner to help me fight them off."

But she quickly changed the subject. It was too depressing and complicated. "Wow, Four years living at Kodo. May I ask what do you do at Kodo?"

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:24 pm
Ooookay, there was something going on there with the pokemon thing. It almost seemed from the way she looked from him, to his pokemon, and then sighed aloud that she wanted him to ask about it? Should he ask? That seemed weird. he knew he was nosey but he had literally spoken less than a hundred words to this person, it would be really weird to say 'hey, why not go into your personal feelings about this thing?'.

She seemed like a sweet girl though, friendly and... was it insecurity that made her quick to tell him she'd been in danger, was she trying to seem tough? He wasn't really sure on that but it wasn't a big deal.

Dith nodded, offering Lexxie a friendly grin. "Sure you can! I work in Camphoreon hospital. I know I look like a Bond movie extra but actually I'm a surgeon. I also volunteer for the KSO, Kodo Special Ops. Have you heard of them?" He didn't know what publication Lexxie wrote for but potentially getting a mention for the KSO in whatever it was couldn't be bad.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm
A gentle breeze blew past, making flowers sway and ribbons flutter in its wake. Alice lifted a hand to her wide-brimmed straw hat as the wind nudged it and tugged at the ribbon trailing down the back of it, and the girl smiled brightly as a trail of Flabebe floated past. "Isn't it beautiful, Cassie?" She asked the Sylveon at her side. "It's almost like being back in Kalos!"

The fairy-type beamed and practically purred in response. "Vvvvreon!" Her ribbons fluttered at the Flabebe as they passed, save for the one she'd snaked up and around her trainer's wrist.

Alice adjusted the black strap of a similarly black camera that hung from her neck, the dark colors standing out starkly against the white and light green of the sundress she wore, and as her gaze swept across the various sections of the festival, she asked, "Where should we go first, do you think?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:35 pm
A flower festival!

To Lin, this meant, clearly, grass types. Everywhere. Probably bugs too. Actually, he didn't really mind what pokémon people brought to a flower festival, he was excited to see them... As long as they weren't fire. Fire types remained rather frightening to him. He really really really hoped there were a lot of grass types around though, and he rather hoped that, perhaps, this weird power- of talking to pokémon- that he'd heard of, and seen other people use, might /finally/ manifest in grass types for him...
He wasn't sure how it worked, but he knew that people had had the same headache he'd had... and then they could talk to pokémon, but only of a certain type, once it went away... His had gone and yet, he still didn't seem to hear any -words- out of any of his! Even Jeeves, his oldest friend and pokémon foster brother, really, remained 'worldless', not that he'd ever really needed a power to understand what the Snivy wanted to communicate... He was disappointed but then realised that perhaps one of two things could be the issue; one, he hadn't found the type he could speak to yet, or two, he /might/ have gotten grass and just hadn't heard enough different species or... something. In his heart, he knew the second option was unlikely but he could hope...

Jeeves riding on his shoulder, leafy little arm in his hair, the boy strode along taking note of the various attractions and displays. Perhaps they could spend some of their money on snacks? Or perhaps they could try a battle or two to get more money for snacks? Or wander toward the floral displays and check out what pokémon were hanging around... Flabebé... Fairy type. Adorable, though, and they certainly appreciated plants, or at least flowers... He closed his eyes and listened hard. Could he hear them chattering? Could he hear any words?

"Sn'!" Jeeves called a warning, alarmed as his trainer, eyes closed, was walking straight toward a woman with a camera and her Sylveon...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 pm
As Dith finished his question, a Lopunny abruptly landed in a crouch beside him, his arms bent back and his head down, and scarcely a moment later he sprang upwards to stand straight beside the tall man, to whom he looked up - quite a bit up - to with an expression of awe and intrigue. "Lop!" He said suddenly, his paws raising and curling into fists in what could only be described as an excited gesture. This human was enormous!

A second pokemon joined the first in a flash - almost literally - as a yellow and pink Jolteon bolted over and practically skidded to a stop nearby, and looked even further up at the human. "Jol! Jolteon!" She exclaimed, her long ears perked up in her curiosity and excitement.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:56 pm
Since both Alice and her Sylveon were so busy looking ahead, neither noticed the newcomer until the Snivy cried out - but by then it was too late, and Alice felt someone bump into her before she saw them. Her hand instinctively went to her camera to ensure it didn't come to harm, and once assured, both hands raised to readjust her hat and her bangs. Even though it had shifted, her white hair remained snugly curled in a bun at the nape of her neck. "Oh!" She exclaimed as she turned to look at whoever had bumped into her, her hands still on her hat and her hair, her pale cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be standing right in the middle of the path. I was just so busy... looking at everything, so I, um, didn't really think about being in anyone else's way."

"Syyyl," the fairy-type added, her ears flicking back and forth in uncertainty as her ribbon slipped off Alice's wrist. Why had the unfamiliar human walked into her? She wasn't hurt, was she?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 pm
Oh, Arceus, Jeeves wasn't just hungry...
He'd actually been trying to warn him about the... Lin blinked.
Rather attractive young woman in front of him.
His defenses went up as they usually did, and his shyness was coated by levels of flirt instead.
Inside, he was /incredibly/ embarrassed, but his psyche took some of it, and mingled it into his flirtatious defense.
Of course, it wasn't a perfect defense... The boy almost always ended up flushing almost immediately after saying something, and he was already colouring up a bit before he'd even got his first sentence out this time...

"Oh! My, no, my fair lady... Would you believe, the fault is entirely my own? I was trying to listen to the chatter of the flabebés as they passed and thus closed my eyes to listen, though my ears can hear your voice is far surpassing their pleasant tones... And if I had known such as yourself were ahead of me, I could not have dreamed of closing my eyes and missing out on such beauty..."

Jeeves groaned, and shrugged apologetically at the Sylveon.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 am
Wah!

Dith startled slightly as something suddenly appeared from his blind side but soon calmed with a little laugh at himself as he took in the apparently excited Lopunny. "Well hello there, I didn't see you coming. Oh! And a friend of yours?" Dith extended his smile to the Jolteon too. It was pretty clear these weren't wild pokemon so who were they with?

Viktor greeted the unfamiliar pair with a polite bow of his head.

Volga put in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm
Alice turned to face the young man more fully and her blush darkened. Her eyebrows rose higher and higher the more he spoke until they couldn't do so anymore, and she gripped the strap of her camera a little tighter. Well, this was... really, really awkward. "Ah, um, th-thank you? I think? Um..." She paused and frowned momentarily as she tried to figure out just how to respond to this. In the end, she decided to just ignore it for now and hope that was all he had. "My name is Alice," she said instead of responding to any of what she could only assume were compliments, and gestured to the confused-looking Sylveon who shrugged back at the Snivy, "and this is Cassandra. It's a pleasure to meet you, mister...?"

---

"Lop!" The normal-type repeated, still staring up at Dith in barely concealed awe. Since he couldn't talk with the large human, the Lopunny turned to the two other pokemon with him. the bunny gestured proudly to himself,
The Jolteon butted in quickly, determined to introduce herself.

Pascal interjected.

The electric-type was momentarily distracted by the mention of unhealthy snacks, and neither noticed as a girl trotted over, a Sylveon keeping quite close to her as she went.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she reached a hand up to brush her hair from her face. "They weren't bothering you, were they, I hope?" She gestured to both the Lopunny and Jolteon, both of which perked up at her arrival. The Sylveon, on the other hand, leaned against the girl's white tights and used a ribbon to skillfully tip her white tophat in a polite greeting.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:25 pm
Erk.
This /was/ getting really awkward, and, Lin couldn't suppress or hide the blush that crept up into his own features.

And yet something was compelling him to keep going..!
"You're very welcome, Alice; a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I am, uh..." Okay, now he was faltering and feeling the embarrassment more than the compulsion to keep going.
He fought the 'run away!' urge...
"Sorry... Er. I'm Lin, and this is Jeeves. It's.. It's well very nice to meet you. Enchanting even." His demeanor was struggling. The last word said too quickly, as though he'd realised and tried to compensate.

Jeeves shook his head just a little and then waved a leafy arm in greeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:18 pm
Why was he... Why was he still... Ah; maybe someone had dared him to? A bet or something, maybe that was it... Why else would he insist on continuing something when it so obviously embarrassed him? "Um, thank you. It's nice to meet you, Lin," she said earnestly, even if it was a little awkward. "And you as well, Jeeves." The Snivy was treated to a smile, as was his trainer. "So, um, do you know much about this festival? Besides that it's about flowers, I mean," she added hastily, twisting the strap of her camera a bit in her fingers. Maybe if they talked about something, he'd stop with the whole gentlemanly bit? "I've never been to this festival before, so I don't know if there's any significance to it other than that, or if there's any historical origins or anything like that."

Cassie waved a ribbon at both Jeeves and Lin, though she frowned a bit at the other human's behavior.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 am
Volga replied with a chuckle.

A disembodied voice cackled. it then said cheerfully. it continued as the girl and the Sylveon approached;

"Oh, hi there," Dith smiled in greeting to the stranger. "No they're not bothering me at all, they're all quite lovely and that is a wonderful hat your Sylveon has there."

Oh, icecream was running onto his hand, just what he needed. "Woops!" Dith ducked his head to lick it off his hand. "I should pay more attention to all of my surroundings," he said ruefully, first nearly walking into people and now dripping icecream! "I'm Dima by the way, and these are Volga and Viktor. Zla is here somewhere, I nearly forgot about him until he started talking."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff