Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
mini moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Satsuki Ankoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:22 pm
the only thing i don't get is that why does she keep calling serenity mommy! i don't get it! why!( going crazy) ( someone gonks her on the head ) xp crying stressed gonk xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:54 pm
i don't like she, but i guess is an important character and the relationship with her mother is special because she always fight with usagi but she loves her a lot  

Tsukiusada

Ai x Artemis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:32 pm
she was my favorite but i dun think she was that much of a waste of time... just a lil stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:43 am
Sailot moon mini is cute too!!!!!!!!!!!  

yin_takashi

xstealsureheartx45

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:04 am
xxXitachi_uchihaXxx
Do any of you think sailor mini moon is a waste of time?she can bearly do any thing but get help from pegasus

im her...?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:46 am
Rini needed to die a slow and painful death. I swear, there was plenty of times when all I wanted to do was smack the little brat.
Was she needed in order to make the series??....okay, maybe, but I still don't like her.  

Blaz

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am
Mini Moon? The American dubbing has jus givin her a name too close to Mini Me from Austin powers and he was not nearly as annoying as Rini/chibi usa can get.

I seen her in both versions. Like Usagi/serena, she can reach people who need her and help. Her powers sadly are weak mirror versions of Sailor moon regardless of the series. I did like her first attack " Pink sugar heart attack! " with lil hearts that would smack people in the face like waves of slaps! That was funny!

She does add humour and helps the storyline some. Thus she is not a waste of space or should be killed off. I just hated her only during at the begnning and wish she would stop lusting after her father.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:02 pm
I hated her. Although she matures later, she was so bitchy towards her own mom, especially when she turned all 'Black Lady' and stuff.

Although it not like SailorMoon's my favorite, but I like her better than chibi...  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:41 am
hmm...ok, since alot has been said about Chibiusa and her relationship with Usagi, i'll comment on this.

Chibiusa treats Usagi like a sister, not a mother

Chibiusa treats NeoQueen Serenity like a mother, not a sister
xp
since Usagi is younger and not as mature as NQS, it's almost like her and Usagi are on the same wavelength and they relate to one another more, and of course can cause more arguments. (how many times have you fought with someone who has similar traits to you, hmm?)

besides, it's not like Usagi acts like a saint towards Chibiusa anyway, she takes her snacks, spanks her, treats her like a...well...little sister and vise-versa.
~~~~~~~~~
I think, since Mamoru(earth) and Usagi(moon) gave life to her,Chibiusa is a symbol of the unification of those two powers, so therefore Chibiusa holds within her, some sort of magical abilities.

Also, Sailor Chibi Moon is a Sailor Senshi IN-TRAINING (as said in her speech) which means she's not really at the same level as the others. (until the end of SuperS in the manga when she gets her Pink Moon Crystal and transforms into Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon)

atleast that's what i think...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:31 pm
xxXitachi_uchihaXxx
Do any of you think sailor mini moon is a waste of time?she can bearly do any thing but get help from pegasus

I don't like her either, she was always in the way!  

- HeartxCored -

yukilover234777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:51 am
i begg to differ mini moon is my daughter in the future so dont ever say that stressed xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:40 am
She is not a waste of time.  

Angel Hinagiku

Ruby126

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:07 pm
sailor mini moon is asom! she is no waste of time  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:37 pm
No Chibi-Usa, no Mistress 9. ;p So, I say she was not a waste of time. :3  

Nuciferal

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:46 pm
well she may be a little usless but she's cute and she's moon's kid and adds a great twist to the story line i love her even tho she may be a little anoying most of the time  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff