yes....
  not realli.. hm?
  no.
View Results

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:56 pm
Cawey
I actually agree. After a while everything gets messy and nothing seems like it used to be. TSK ended quickly because Arina didn't want to do it anymore, or something... I don't exactly remember, but it says something like that in one of the volumes. "It's just gonna be 3 volumes"-ish.
All her stories seem to end well in one way or another. I'm currently reading KKJ and I think I'm at the point where it starts being... "weird"... like that... ("Eh? Fin being evil? O_O")
Well, Arina tends to make a point of the story where everything changes.

Yeah, she ended TSK because she didn't like drawing fantasy and I think she was forced by Ribon to do the series anyway sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:01 pm
That's a pity. That was one of the reasons I liked TSK so much, cause it was fantasy. And it'll always be my favourite she's written, even with the fast ending. Don't know why I liked it so much... But hey. I am the last person who would try to argue with myself. xd  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:37 am
solarfacade
C'mon guys, this is the first good discussion question we've had in a long time! The guild is dying... crying

sry i haven't been here in a long while.. ^^; but it kinda happens wen you're the only one who still have dial-up at home, and am kinda bz with school and all.. ^^;

oh realli? that's good that i've thought about this then.. >< it just pains me to be collecting full moon and following since it starts, but it made me depressed.. and i really did like eichi and how they were sooo adorable ^^ takuto's well. let's just say he's not even on my 'hot' list.. >< sry takuto fans ^^ TSK was my favorite out of her titles. i really like kyoko and sakataki.. i was collecting it, and was quite confused wen i opened the 3rd book and all these characters started to flood out... i actually got kinda annoyed, and i guess that's where fanfiction steps in.. ^^ i've started one at fanfiction.net if you all are interested in reading ^^ my username is kyokosakuras  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:33 am
I thought FMWS had a good ending. However, i thought TSK did get fastforwarded. Lol. I was like: ....? But anyway, KKJ was good, I liked that one. SDC...I think its almost over anyway, so I don't think it'll be too bad. I think she made TSK end faster since she couldn't htink of other conflicts with the other strangers. Lol. Thats what i would do too. XD xd  

akeikas
Captain

Aiolas

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:28 am
Um, I don't really find FMwS turning weird... I always feel the stories that Arina-sensei come up with are really unique and they always touch some part of my silly heart in one way or another. Also, all the heroines in her works are strong in their own way, yet they all have their own fragile side, just like any human being does smile Maybe that's what you are referring to by "weird"?

For example, in Mitsuki's case, she'd long known Echi-kun died in the plane crash, but she doesn't want to accept that fact, she made up something totally different so she can live on. IMHO, she just doesn't want to believe that everyone that's important in her life will end up dying (ie. her parents)

I love everything about KKJ and I can go on forever about it, so I won't get started 3nodding As for TSK, I really liked the series too! And just as everyone said, everything happened kind of fast; but I still think the story is complete ^^ Just wish I can get more information about the other Strangers that pops up at the very end though...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:58 am
Well, I would think Eichi's death would you know, change the course of the series a little.

In the manga, she knew he was dead. But in a way she had this hope and after it was confirmed....It kind of died a little.

I would think there'd be some awkwardness.

Also, side note: Im back.

Sooper Bloo

Fuyubi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:48 am
Mitsukiyume
i don't know.. sad neutral but am i the only one who thinks that arina-sensei's works have gotten weird after it reaches a climax?
i loved full moon in the beginning, but it just got weird when she found out that eichi's dead and all.. ;.;
kyoko was abruptly fast-forwarded through...
kkj wasn't all that bad.. but it turned out better than the crappy ending in the anime...

i'm liking cross now but, i SO hope that she doesn't take it over the edge again and end is like ts did or take the turn full moon did --;;;
It's a matter of opinions I guess. For me I really love the middle-ending. The beggining was cute and all but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did after she found out Eichi was dead. After that it was drama/angst/romance and (as some people said but I really don't think it's true) some had said it was actually too dark to enjoy (well the manga at least, but once again I don't think it is)

Since i'm a fan of angst, drama, and romance I would enjoy it better or something like that. It's a matter of what you like and dislike. =)

Is Kamikaze's manga ending good? I've only seen the anime, can't get the manga anywhere =( T____T I really hope it's better then the anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:56 pm
The KKJ ending is much better than the anime ending, lol.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:41 pm
Mmm...i like FMWS after we found out that Eichi was dead. I donno, maybe its just me? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:17 pm
I was happier... But I didn't like a certain person all that much. So it was no big deal for me.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

bluewhale9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:05 pm
I can't figure out what time stranger kyoko is and Ion is but if its an anime I wanna see it and if its a manga I wanna read anyone know any good sites where I could figure out this info  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:47 pm
I prefer the manga version of Kamikaze kaito jeanne and Full moon o sagashite but the Tv series was good but the manga was much better plus I wish that kamikaze kaito jeanne would come out in english soon  

bluewhale9

pockydrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:11 am
I'd say her endings get a little confusing...because she wraps every thing up so incredibly fast. It 's like climaxENDINGKTHXBAI. sweatdrop

Maybe I don't read carefully enough...but I usually have difficulty understanding how the endings come to be.

But then the ANIME endings show up...and I'm even MORE confused because it's different from the MANGA ending that I didn't understand fully. Yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:53 pm
i didn't see nothing wrong with the climax it actually gave it a little kick in the manga.The best manga i've completed. xd  

TeruNoka

Lyruu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:45 pm
solarfacade
fullmoon_mitsuki16
the series is unpredictable...not weird...just unpredictable...i like it though! 4laugh

Unpredictable is good! A predictable story is boring.

Yeah, I agree. Being unpredictable makes everything seem more exciting!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff