Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:09 am
wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

Vallerie was on her way to the village carrying a basket. It contained special herbs that are hard to get since they only grew at the bottoms of rivers and lakes, gemstones and a tiny bits of precious metal like gold and silver. She heard a commotion going on. She normally would have avoided it but something was pulling her in that direction. She kept hidden behind a tree a good amount away, but she could still hear them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
A smirk of her own twisted at her lips. "Oh, don't worry," she purred, "you'll be long gone by the time I bother with him." Clearly this adult demon with the sword was a more pressing target. She'd have to get him out of the way before she could even think about going after the boy. She already knew that she'd spare the dog, though. She wasn't going to waste her time killing some mutt; she was only after demons.

The dirt beneath her toes scraped loudly in the silence as she inched to the left. As things stood, she was standing with the village behind her, directly in Kazu's path. Her cat-like green eyes kept switching from him to Kai, obviously trying to plan some means to attack, but then a sound caught her attention. As it grew with the approaching person, she picked up on the demonic pressure. A growl issued from her throat. Demons were showing up everywhere today! She needed to take care of this quickly.

"You should've never bothered comin' inta' this forest!!" She charged for a second time, running low to the ground with increasing speed. At the last second, she feinted to his left and aimed her claws at his abdomen, raising her left arm as a shield against his katana.

((Rynn, you're fine this time, but from now on, be sure your posts are at least six sentences long and that they have a small picture of your character smile ))

DragonChild09
Rynn01

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:19 am
wise_ninja_person

[That is hard for me to do. I am not that great with creative writing. Plus I can't find a smaller picture and I'd rather not post it in my post every time. The device I use runs a lot slower when a ton of pics are involved.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:08 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

"I wasn't really planning on it but we were in a bit of a predicament." Kazu replied jumping back as the girl lashed out out him. Turning the handle of his katana, Kazu swung at the girl with the dull side of his sword. He didn't really feel like killing her, after all she didn't even touch Kai. He couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle as she stated that he'd be gone before she dealt with Kai. She thought he was the bigger threat, did she even realize that the large demonic power was coming from Kai, not him?

Feeling Nao nudging his leg, Kai looked down at the dog who then turn his head as if pointing. Curious, Kai moved a bit from his spot, making sure to stay behind things. It didn't take long for his to spot what Nao had smelled, it was a girl that seemed to be watching Kazu and the girl he was fighting. Turning his attention back onto Kazu, Kai gave a quick glance back at the girl watching the fight. If she gets involved I will to. he thought to himself, giving Nao a small pat on the head. He knew that Kazu didn't like for him to get into fights since he had trouble controlling them at times, but he wanted to help too.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:22 am
wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vallerie made the right call and didn't get involved. She heard a noise coming from the right. Val grew scared as she looked over to see who it was. It was a little boy who was travelling with the large one who was fighting. She slunk back behind the tree, not wanting to fight at all, "Please don't attack me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:31 am
User Image
Walking through the forest, with the sun shiny through the leaves. Akari starts walks slower by every minute, "Soo.. so tired. I need food. I hope there's a village up ahead." Feeling a strong presents near by she stop, looking around. -I cant let anyone know I'm a demon.- She closes her, focusing on her power. Once opening her eyes, instead of her red demon looking ones, they changed to human brown eyes. "Okay all set, no one can tell if I'm a demon. Even my power is down to a mere human. I can't wait until I see this town, lets hope they don't get on my bad side like the other one" She says with a smile and walks down the forest deeper.
Almost at the village, she was stopped because there were two demons fighting with each other. Not wanting to be noticed she stands behind a tree, -Wait demons fighting each other... Whats going on here...- She thought as she watched the two demons.

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
Her left arm took the hit from his katana. Following the force of his attack, she ducked and rolled to her right, cradling her arm as throbbing pain raced through her nerves. He'd used the back of his sword!! What kind of weakling did he take her for!? He had to be mocking her! "B*****d!!" She regained her footing and quickly stood, throwing her head into his chin. Since he'd just been close enough to hit her, in theory, she should be able to hit him.

In the distance, she heard someone talking to themselves as they approached the village. It sounded like a woman, but Kameno was concentrating too much on her fight to give the passerby much thought.

((sorry it's not better, but I didn't think much more was necessary since she's focused on the fight sweatdrop ))

DragonChild09
Rynn01
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm
((it's all good I know them feels))

User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kaijin looked at the woman and nodded slightly when she said she didn't want to fight "As long as you leave Kazu alone." he said quietly back before turning his attention back onto the fight. He wasn't sure if he should intervene or not, yeah Kazu didn't want him fighting unless needed, but the group had been up all night walking, they were tired.

Kazu stumbled back a bit as the girl head butt him but he quickly regained his balance. She seemed even more pissed now "Really, we just want to pass through, why are you so pissed off with us?" Kazu asked a bit of anger in his voice. He just wanted to get some sleep, find a cave or something, at this point just about any safe spot for camp would do.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:14 am
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

Val shook her head, "I will leave everyone alone." she wanted to get to the village but it was straight past where the two were fighting, looks like she has to go around them. She stayed behind the trees as she slowly made her way around them. It looked like the battle was getting intense but she could see that the male was very tired. She was so focused on avoiding the battle that she didn't see the person standing right in front of her as she ran into her.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." she looked up at the girl she bumped into and saw brown eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
Her head throbbed from actually hitting him, but she ignored the pain. Whatever bruises she received would be healed in a couple hours, anyways. The anger in his tone did help to get her heart pounding with excitement, though; rage might make him fight her for real. She craved that battle. "Ha! And let you slaughter the village? Yeah right; they're my prey, and I'd rather die than let you pass!" She spat the words with conviction, but they were just acted lines. She'd never been able to kill a normal human. He didn't need to know that, though.

DragonChild09
Rynn01
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu raised an eyebrow in confusion, rage now vanishing, as the girl stated there was a village up ahead. That's not right, they shouldn't be close to a village, and even then Kazu didn't want anything to do with it. Without taking his eyes off the girl he spoke out "Kai I thought you said the cave was a short cut. I think we're to far south." Kazu called out.

Kai's head poked out from behind one of the nearby bushes as he looked at Kazu. "Dad told me that it went to the lake.... or maybe that was the other tunnel.... or a left turn.." Kai's voice trailed off as he thought. Kazu let out a small sigh, well this was a big detour, now he'd have to reroute their path if Kai still wanted to go see the lake. "So you know any shortcuts to the lake near here?" Kazu asked the girl still in his fighting stance in case she decided to continue the fight. A shortcut would be nice, back tracking to the caves would take probably half a day.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
Someone pushed her down by her side. "Ow" she says and looks to see a girl with brown long hair. -Is she human? Something about her... is different.- Looking back at the other two demons, -Good they haven't seen us yet- Getting back on her feet, she helps up the girl. "This isn't a good place to be at right now. Isn't there a village near by?" she says to here quietly, not wanting to get caught by the others.
Listening onto the demons conversations, she notice that one demon wanted to go by the lake. -Why there?-

Rynn01

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 am
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

Vallerie nodded, "Yes there is, about a mile through the forest." her ears perked when a lake was mentioned. Could it be her lake they ere talking about? It made her very nervous because she could encounter them face to face, "I'm heading there now with a delivery. You are welcome to come along." she said shyly as she turned around to leave  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
Her face fell as his rage fizzled, and soon, the half demon was left scowling. So much for her fight... As the pair spoke back and forth, her deflated enthusiasm slowly turned towards irritation. They wanted to go to a lake? They weren't even after the village!? So, this entire episode had been a waste of her time and energy.

As Kazu asked her for directions, she simply shook her head with a scoff and spit to the side, relaxing her posture to show her disinterest in fighting further. "You're asking me?" She laughed mockingly. "Maybe it's to the southeast, or maybe it's southwest past the mountains. H***, it might even be to the north. I don't know why you'd think I'd tell you you." She turned then, shaking her head again at the absurdity of how this ended. Demons from outside the forest were weird.

DragonChild09
Rynn01
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

As the girl relaxed, Kazu sheathed his sword hearing someone else speaking out about the lake. Kaijin looked at the girl who had stated she could bring them there and nodded, smiling a bit. Kazu looked at Kai "Still want to go then?" he asked with a small smirk. Kaijin left the bushes and went over to Kazu, Nao on his heels, tail wagging excitedly. "Yeah!" Kai let out a small cheer. Turning to face the girl that said she could lead them there, Kazu bowed slightly "Yes, thank you very much. Your help is appreciated." Kazu spoke then glanced at Kai "Right Kai?" Snapping out of his thoughts Kai bowed a bit "Yes, thank you." Kai stated.

Turning his attention back onto the girl he had been fighting, Kazu bowed slightly "Sorry to have troubled you, we'll be taking our leave now." he said looking over at Kai who was petting Nao. Hopefully the path won't attract to much attention to Kai Kazu thought to himself.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas